Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

1

1.1K 33 17
By AllForMrPark

'Welcome back, slut.'

Of course. Of coure he would be the first fucking person I see first fucking thing in the morning. 

I can't decide what makes me wanna punch him in the nuts more; his arm flung around my shoulder pulling me closer into his chest, or that cocky grin of his that I want to remove from his face. 

'Can you get lost, Taehyung?' I push him off just hard enough to set myself free, elbowing him in the ribs. 'It's a first fucking day, and it's not even 8 yet.'

A bang of the metal lockers as he slammed me against them pulled even more attention to me than there already was. But ignoring the staring and the whispers, I looked straight at him.

His almost black, curly hair was pushed back today, revealing his forehead more than usual. A raised eyebrow showing his unique asymmetrical eyelids, and those lips revealing the cockiest of smirks as he keeps me trapped with my back against the locker.

I'll never understand where it comes from, all this evil attitude and cocky behaviour. Such a pretty exterior, and then all rotten on the inside. Such a shame.

This was all so fun for him. Pissing me off. Degrading me. Doing whatever to make me feel like shit. 

'First, ow.' I scowl at him. 'Second, you are about 3 seconds away from losing the possibility of having kids in the future. Can you fuck off? You're annoying.' I push him away, trying to leave, but he just slams me back harder.

And then there is that seething rage when he realizes that I do not care about his childlike behaviour, and then he loses the smirk, and his jaw clenches. His chin lowers as he glares at me under his eyebrows, squinting at me.

'Khm, khm.' Someone fake coughed to get our attention, standing right behind Tae. 'I kind of need my locker.' A random girl was talking quietly, afraid to look up

'Sorry, cutie. Didn't mean to get in your space.' Tae pulls away in a second, smiling at her as he looks her up and down, lightly licking his bottom lip. 

'What a pig.' I mumbled to myself as I ducked under his arm to get myself out of there, kind of getting myself lost in the sea of people to get away

'Do you think she slept with another one of his friends?'

'Probably.'

'How is she not ashamed to come to school?'

I rolled my eyes in annoyance to the dumb whispering, taking a deep sigh as I prepared myself for another year of this mental torture.

'If you're frustrated, I can think of a few ways to get all the frustration out.'

Another familiar voice, followed by yet another arm around my shoulder. A lot heavier than the first one.
This one didn't piss me off, though. But it pissed Tae off. So, naturally, I go along with these things.

'Good morning, handsome.' I smile at him. 'Looking good on your first day.'

'Flirty as always, I see.' He leaned closer to me, whispering into my ear in a tone I can only describe as seductive. 'And fuckable.'

'Oh, that so?' I smirk, leaning against my locker to look at him. Much like with Taehyung earlier, he kind of trapped me. One arm on the locker, but the other one on my waist.

'What are you doing tonight?'

'Not what you want me to.' I smirk, removing his hand from my waist

'I think it's about time you admit that you want me. You know it. I know it. And they know it.' He might have removed his hand from my waist, but he brought it under my chin, lifting my face gently

Those doe eyes don't look so doey anymore. They're looking me up and down, very obviously pausing on my bare thighs, then on my chest, and then on my lips.

'Jungkook.' I whisper his name, pulling his attention back to my eyes

'Yes, sweetheart?' He smirks

'I would rather lick a dumpster.' I said it with a smile, gently moving his hand away

He chuckled, hanging his head low as he laughed, his hair falling a tiny bit to the front, revealing the new undercut. His bunny-like grin made an appearance. This game of mouse and cat between us has been going on since last year. He flirts. I flirt back. But neither one of us actually wants the other one. He pisses me off. I piss him off.

He is best friends with Taehyung. And I used to date Taehyung. He is only doing this to help the rumours, and I'm too petty for my own good.

To make the story clearer, I'll explain quickly.

Taehyung and I dated at the end of our second year. We were together for a few months, and he was the sweetest guy ever. He melted me with his words and actions. But that changed pretty quickly once I told him that I didn't want to sleep with him.

I wasn't ready, and I wanted my first time to be how I imagined it to be. Perfect. He, on the other hand, wanted it ASAP.
Contrary to my own beliefs, it turned out he only dated me to get in my pants, which didn't work out in his favour, so he decided to turn me into a school whore.
He told everyone that we had sex, and then he said that I slept with all of his friends, which they confirmed. Bunch of morons.

High school being as it is, full of idiotic teenagers, it didn't take long for the rumours to spread like wildfire. By the end of the first semester of the last year, I was the biggest slut this world had ever seen. Which is extremely ironic considering I'm a virgin. But it's high school. Where would be the point in arguing and explaining myself? I would just make it worse. Which I am doing anyway, being petty as I am.

I constantly flirt with his friends purely to annoy him, and his friends are horny bastards who are believing their own lies and think they have a shot.
But that flirting is backfiring at me because I kind of confirm the rumours on my own. As I said, too petty for my own good.

'This is gonna be a fun one.' He pinched my nose and winked before flinging his backpack over his shoulder and walking away. Those are some broad shoulders on that guy. I guess he grew up a bit over the summer. Oh well...

I muttered to myself about him being an imbecile as I opened my locker, only to have to take a step back and squeal as condoms started falling out of my locker, sliding to the ground.

I just stood and watched as hundreds of condoms filled with what looked like yoghurt, kept falling out of my locker and onto the ground.

It was the first day of the school year. A million people in the hallway. And someone actually went through all the trouble to do all of this. I'm more impressed by the patience and desire to do it than I am with the prank itself. Kind of impressive in a way.

Naturally, most of the people were crying with laughter, and those who weren't, were gasping in shock and snickering. I can't blame them. If I was in their position, I might have laughed, too.

'Congratulations. You wasted hours of your precious time for this. Thank you. I feel honoured.' I bowed to the crowd mockingly, not letting it get to me

I'm used to bullying ever since I was a kid. Being only half Korean doesn't go well. Contrary to the beliefs, Korean people are not the most welcoming to foreigners. Not if you live here. They will make it clear that you don't belong, so I'm not surprised about this.

Kicking off the pile to the side, I reached into my locker to drag the rest of them out on the floor, kicking them off as well. That is a big pile.

'Damn. That was fast.'

'Are we really surprised?' I raise my eyebrows at Tzuna, my dear "bestie"

I don't have friends in this place. At least not real ones. I have a lot of girl friends, but they are as fake as Barbie dolls. At least personality wise. They are friends with me only because they think I'll get them with the guys, seeing how I always flirt with them and we seem close. But they all secretly hate me for it as well. They just think I don't know.

I'm petty. Not stupid.

'Boys and their toys.' She sighs dramatically, stepping over the pile to get to her locker. 'Wanna go to class together?'

'I need to go to the bathroom first. These things are slimey as fuck.' I grimace at my sticky hands

'Well, yeah. They have lube on them. Obviously, they're slimey.' She snorts, explaining it like I'm an idiot

'Yeah, I know. It doesn't mean I want it on my hands. Yucky.' I shook my hands, making her chuckle a bit. 'See you in the class.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 209 15
Bryce Parkers sister stays with her brother for a few days before she breaks the news to him. What happens when she finds out one of her brothers fri...
64.2K 3.6K 23
Astra Lewis is not normal. In fact, some would go as far as to say she's a freak. Strange things happen around her, things that no one can explain. ...
628K 27.7K 200
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS "NOT" BL/YAOI Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End[1-200] The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart...
44.5K 1.9K 14
[complete] Mamihlapinatapai (n) the wordless look between two people who both desire something, yet are equally reluctant to initiate. or, it was a...