The Great Divide // Justin Bi...

By justinsmia

It's now the year of 3021, Aliens have now been discovered and they came down to earth thinking they would be... More

Intro.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Sorry
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Update??
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Your Opinion
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
EPILOUGE. (UPDATED AND CHANGED IDEAS)
The Great Divide Cast/important authors note !!
❗️SEQUEL REALEASE DATE❗️
IT'S JUNE FIRST!

Chapter 7.

2.3K 68 24
By justinsmia

Mia

I rubbed my eyes as I kept driving, I should turn back and go home but, I'm not in the mood.

All of sudden my phone started ringing and of course it was Justin.

Truthfully, I am mad at him but really Jackie forced herself on him and he pretty much has a mind set of a 5 year old but still, if you know me well you know I don't let people in easily.

My trust issues hold me back from lots of things.

I decided on going to my brother Fabian's house to see my niece and nephew. My niece name is Mariah and my nephew's name is Fabian (Jr.) Of course.

-

I fixed my hair in the mirror just wanting to look presentable. Its around 4 in the morning and I'm pretty sure he's sleeping and will be pissed when I wake him.

I opened my car door, and hesitantly walked up to the their front door and rang the door bell. I stood there waiting for him to open the door and be furious at me for waking him, but no.

He looked happy to see me.

He pulled me in and gave me a big hug.

"What's up? Why are you out so late?" He questioned, looking out the door before closing it.

"Well since you, Justin and Mario weren't at the party I helped throw, Something went down and I left. Now I'm here," he chuckled shaking his head.

"You can stay here, I have work in the morning along with Victoria, mind watching the kids until Caroline gets here?"

Caroline is the babysitter.

"I've missed them, I don't mind at all." I smiled as he nodded.

"Well you know where your room is, goodnight." he pecked my cheek jogging up the stairs and I slowly walked up them, going into my room he had arranged here for me.

I pulled One of my brothers hoodie over my body and I'm not sure how I ended up with it but yeah, and I stared up at the ceiling just thinking when my eyes felt heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

-

"Mia..." I was shook awake by my loving brother.

It's 7 in the morning...

"Mhm..." I mumbled, my eyes half open.

"Me and Victoria are leaving now. The kids are asleep, if Fabian wakes up his milk is in his bottle on the kitchen counter. Mariah has juice in the fridge along with her other favorite snacks. If you need anything or if something happens, call me. Tell Caroline we'll be back around midnight."

I hugged both him and Victoria bye, and sighed plopping back down onto the bed.

I miss my bed....

Cade

I have had enough of Justin's constant crying and whimpering for Mia.

Seriously, if he didn't want her to run off like that, why let some random stranger (aka Jackie) be all up on you?

Like for real, common sense.

"I'm gonna call Mia and see where she is. I'll chill with her since this douche bag over here fucks around with people she clearly doesn't like." I clicked on Mia's name in my contact list and let The phone ring until she finally picked up.

"What's up," She yawned. "Well I want to hang out with you cause I can't even fucking think over all this crying and shit..." she sighed.

"Justin is still crying?" Hearing his name come from her, his crying subsided and he sniffled looking right at me with his violet and red, puffy eyes.

Okay, I'm scared....

"Yeah and so where are you (A/N: Now that I need you) so we can chill?"

"I'm at Fabians, in charge of watching the kids until the babysitter gets here..." She groaned. I laughed, "I'll help. Be there in a few."and I hung up.

"Justin g-o with..." he looked at me innocently but sternly.

"Uhm- Sorry but no. She doesn't want you there." All of a sudden I was tackled to the floor.

"Sh-She DOES want me! She IS MINE! You will take me t-to see her, she's MY mate." I widened my eyes pushing him off me.

Dude finally grew some balls...

"Fine, but if she ignores you its your own damn fault," I brushed off my shoulder and walked out the house with him behind me as we got in the car I slammed the door shut.

Of course it's my car, my music started playing.

"Somebody come getttt her, she's dancing like a stripperrrr,"

-

I came to a stop in Fabians driveway and saw the living room curtains were open and you could see straight through the window, and that window is technically a transparent wall.

She was running around playing with Baby Fabo and Mariah.

They are all so damn cute.

Mia

"Hey! Fabian! Get over here you little crazy boy," I picked him up and started tickling him, he giggled uncontrollably instantly making me smile.

I love kids-

"Ow! What the f- six!" I corrected myself holding my head looking over at Mariah. "Girl, you better say sorry to Mimi," She calls me Mimi instead of my real name, it catches on.

"Nope," she laughed running away holding the ball she threw at my head. That shit hurt.

All of a sudden there were knocks at the door, we all froze and found hiding spots. Well I held baby Fabian the whole time, he can walk and run, but he's one years old and very mischievous.

Wouldn't want him breaking something.

The knocks stopped and my phone started ringing. I jumped but 'Cade💕🏀' popped up on the screen making me chill out.

"Hello,"

"Open the door silly, it's me." I giggled.

"Oops, aight one sec." I hung up and adjusted baby Fabian on my hip and held Mariah's hand walking up to the door, unlocking it pulling it open.

"Uncle Cade!" Mariah squealed jumping into his arms.

She calls all my best friends her aunts and uncles cause we're all so close.

"Hey babe, how ya been?"

"Awesome!" She jumped up and down in his arms and I let Cade walk in but hidden behind him was someone I wanted to stay away from just a tiny bit longer.

"Uhm, You brought him with you?" Cade rolled his eyes.

"Eh, I had too." I rolled my eyes letting Justin in too. He was sucking his thumb looking around curiously, until his eyes stopped on baby Fabian in my arms.

He growled, "Chill. It's a baby, he's harmless." I shook my head.

"O-oh" and he sat on the couch. It was pretty awkward, and quiet.

I had to break the silence.

"Cade take Mariah to her room, it's about her nap time and I'll deal with Fabian. Justin come with me," he whimpered again, slowly standing.

"What'd I say,"

"I l-like whe-n you call m-m-e jay, o-or babyb-boy n-no-t Justin." I nodded, grabbing his hand making him purr like a kitten as he moved closer to me.

I kept walking up the stairs, him slowly trailing behind me. Baby Fabian watched him over my shoulder.

"Your still not forgiven," he whined as those words left my mouth and we entered the baby's room. I slowly laid Fabian down, "Shit." I whispered.

"Jay, do you mind going downstairs into the kitchen and getting the baby's bottle?" He arched his brow, with a confused face.

"You know, just watch him. I'll be right back." I ran past him, out the baby's door and down the stairs like a cheetah.

5 years of track really does you good I guess.

"Move it," I booty bumped Cade out of my way as I reached for the baby's bottle. "Ow, my hip!" He laughed, I stuck my tongue out.

"Quit whining!" I called as I ran back up the stairs.

I opened the door to baby Fabians room and Justin's head popped up, flashing me a big smile.

I gave him a half smile, walking over to Fabians crib.

I handed the baby his bottle and his little hands wrapped around it as he stared up at me, "Ja-Justin hand me the remote please," he huffed folding his arms over his chest.

"No!" I turned around raising my eyebrows, surprised.

"Uhm, why not?" I chuckled at his behavior.

"Be-Because you called me Ju-Justin." he rolled his eyes, and put his hand on his hip.

Sassy much? 😂💁🏽

"Well that's your name, is it not?" I turned away from baby Fabian, it's kind of odd he fell asleep already...

"It I-is but I l-like J-Jay!" He was throwing one of his fits and I did not want him waking up the baby, so I grabbed the remote myself Turing on Mickey Mouse before pushing him out the room, turning out the light and leaving the room myself.

I walked down the stairs and I heard Justin behind me.

"I wasn't finished talking to you," He stopped me in the hallway, pressing me against the wall.

Must be his other alien genes coming out....

"I'm sorry for what I d-did...She-She pushed me on the wall, I was cornered and I did-didn't know what to do. I thought she was nice until I heard what she called you...I love you." he smiled warmly at me, and I almost forgave him.

"I forgive you," I paused, and he almost crushed me trying to hug me while I was still against the wall, but I pushed him off a little.

"Sort of. I'll call you Jay again, but please I swear if you let someone else do this to you and you don't know them, I won't forgive you so easily next time." I was squished and uncomfortable, still pushed against a wall not being able to breath properly, I couldn't take no more.

"Okay, okay, I can't breathe.." He pulled away. "S-Sawrryy," I giggled, shaking my head.

-

"So, My brother will be here for his lunch break in about 10 minutes and I'm gonna call the babysitter so she can watch the baby's and we can leave, hopefully she won't take too long."

They nodded and I got my phone out dialing the babysitter, Caroline, number.

Justin jumped on me and cuddled into me as I sat on the couch.

And he's pretty heavy, so I pushed him off a little bit. Of course, he whined and whimpered. "Mine! My Mia," And he moved back where he was.

He's gonna be the death of me, I swear.....

"Hi, Caroline? It's Mia, I was wondering if you could come to Fabians and watch the kids, and when fabian gets here tell him I had to deal with something,"

"Right now?" She questioned.

"Yes, is that okay?" she laughed.

"Of course it is, as a matter of fact, I am literally right around the corner be there in 5," and I hung up.

Caroline...She isn't all bad, except for when she's being thot-ful if your catching my drift (💨)

-

A Few minutes after I called her she arrived and the front door opened. Justin was asleep on my lap, and Cade was chilling on the couch next to the one I was sitting on.

"Oh, Hi Cade! Didn't know you were here," she flirted, fixing her wavy brunette hair. Oh! Did I forget to tell you about how she flirts with anything with a dick?

Not mention, she is one of Lizbeth's best friends.

"Hello Caroline," Cade stood up."Goodbye Caroline." He waved and was out the door like lightning.

"Well, nice seeing you. Goodbye," I shook Justin and he looked up at me.

"C'mon Jay, get up, time to leave." He lazily stood, instantly grabbing hold of my hand not liking the presence of another human in the room with us.

"Bye! Tell the kids I love them!" And we were out the door, and In Our cars.

-

As I opened the front door everyone jumped up, happy that I was there.

"You were barely even gone a day and we missed you," I smiled. "I missed being here too.." We walked fully into the house and Sydney sighed when she saw Justin clung to me, holding my hand.

"Uh, Jay can you go upstairs? I'm gonna talk to Sydney, I'll be up there in a few." He nodded and ran upstairs, and I could hear my tv on in my room.

He turns it up super loud, sometimes I believe he's deaf...

"What's up? I could tell you have questions for me." I chuckled sitting next to her on the couch.

"Why did you forgive him so easily? You're extremely stubborn," She arched a brow.

"Well, really Jackie did force herself onto him, and remember he has pretty much the mind set of a five year old. He didn't know how to react to what she was doing, and he couldn't escape." I explained, my blood boiling at just he mention of Jackie doing that to Justin.

When I see her again, no one better hold me back cause she deserves whatever I plan on doing to her.

She needs to know her freaking boundaries.

"Your thinking violently again aren't you?" I was snapped out my thoughts by Sydney.

"Well for real, she needs to get herself a man so she can't fuck around with everyone else's! That shit is fucked up!" I rambled pulling open our refrigerator and getting out strawberries, then I swiftly made my way to the pantry and opened that, pulling out my Nutella.

"She'll learn one day," Sydney said, I scoffed.

"Yes she will...." I replied.

-

What's Gonna happen next??

Comment

Vote

-Mia 🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.5K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
2.4M 66K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
4K 215 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...
252K 10K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...