A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥
9. Accepting Defeat 🔥
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress 🔥
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 🔥
25. Ball Busting 🔥
26. Teasing 🔥
27. Denied Pleasure 🔥
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity 🔥
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking 🔥
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex 🔥
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥
54. Day 2 - Pet Play 🔥
55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge

Epilogue 🔥

12.1K 209 47
By wonderworld_felt

7 Years Later

Callum's POV:

"Stop you little disobedient brats!" I heard Irene shout upstairs, after which there were heavy footsteps coming towards me.

Fiona and Flynn, my 5 year old twins, came and hid behind me, using me as a shield from their mother.

Little did they know, I was just as scared of her as they were.

Irene came running into the kitchen behind them, panting. "Callum, move away" she said. "No daddy! Protect us" Fiona said.

"What's wrong? Why are you chasing them around the house?" I asked. Irene gave me glare for not listening to her but answered me anyways.

"I was trying to put Max to sleep, but these two are insistent on making loud noises even when I told them to stop" she said.

Max, is short for Maxwell – my almost 3 year old son.

"Is that true?" I asked, turning back to Flynn and Fiona. "We just want to play with him a little" Flynn mumbled nervously.

I crouched down and gently took both of their hands in mine. "But it's his nap time right now, correct?" I asked. They both nodded.

"We're not stopping you from playing with him, but right now, he needs to sleep so that he has the energy to play with you" I said.

"So? What are you going to do now?" I asked. Flynn looked like he wanted to argue but one look back at his mother and he shut up.

"We'll keep quiet until it's time for Max to wake up" Fiona said, a little disappointed that she couldn't play with him.

"Good girl" I said and kissed her cheek. "Will you do the same?" I asked Flynn and he nodded. "Good boy" I said and kissed his cheek too.

"Now go, do whatever you want. But no loud noises and no fighting" I said. They both ran out to their room to play.

"You're spoiling them" Irene's voice grabbed my attention. "You don't always need to scold them Irene. Just be soft" I said to her.

She shook her head at me. "Yeah, be soft like you and then our kids are going to end up on the wrong path" she said. I chuckled a little.

"Well, I guess it's fair then. I'll play the good cop and you play the bad cop" I said with a smirk.

Irene gasped and placed a hand on her chest acting as if she was hurt. "You're planning to turn my children against me!" she said dramatically.

I laughed at her antics before the oven beeped telling me that the cupcakes were ready. My smile dropped as I looked at the cupcakes.

I burnt them again.

"They're ruined" I said quietly. Irene walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "But it's the thought that matters" she said and smiled at me.

But I was disappointed in myself. "It's the fifth time I burnt them. I'm not improving" I said sadly.

Irene held my hand and made me look at her. "It's okay Callum. Not everyone is good in everything" she said.

"But the kids love cupcakes so much! Even you do!" I said as water formed in my eyes.

"Shh, it's okay baby. We can order from outside" she said and pulled me into her. "But I wanted to make something special for you all" I sobbed quietly.

Irene chuckled a little which caught my attention. "Are you laughing at my misery?" I asked as I pulled back, slightly annoyed by her.

"No, I'm laughing at irony" she said. I looked at her confused before she decided to explain her thoughts further.

"I'm the one pregnant. But you are the one who is having more mood swings than me" she said. I rolled my eyes at that. And then, something hit me.

"Irene!" I said, panicked, "you were running around the house behind the kids in such a state. You should not do that!"

She wrapped her hands around my neck and pecked my lips. "Care for me so much?" she said with a smile. "More than anything" I replied.

Irene pulled me into a heated kiss which soon turned into an entire make out session.

I whimpered in her mouth when she trailed her hand down my chest, lightly grazing her nails over my sensitive nipples.

Irene got her hand under my sweatpants and traced my v line. I gasped when she suddenly grabbed my dick. I threw my head and moaned.

"Irene, the k-kids" I said as she started stroking me. "They're not here" she whispered and latched her mouth on my neck.

I bit my lip to keep my noises in when she started sucking. "Fuck!" I hissed when she bit me.

Irene lightly spanked me and said, "No bad words. What if the kids hear you?" My eyes widened at that and I started to push her away.

I don't want my kids to hear these noises from me.

Irene grabbed my jaw and looked me dead in the eyes. "Pushing me away huh? Do you want a punishment baby?" she whispered.

I winced as she dug her nails into my balls. "M-Mistress, the kids w-will hear m-me" I said.

"They will hear you, if you are too loud. But you can control for me, can't you?" she asked and started stroking me again.

I covered my mouth with my hands to keep my noises in. I nodded at her question and Irene smiled.

It wasn't long before I was on the edge. In all these years, Irene had definitely learned how to control my body.

"Mistress, can I p-please cum?" I asked. Irene smirked and stopped stroking me, her hand still wrapped around my cock.

I whimpered and gave her puppy dog eyes with the best pout I could muster. "Please" I said, bucking my hips for friction.

"You are a 33 year old man, and are still giving me puppy dog eyes and a pout. How pathetic!" she degraded and pushed my hips down.

A tear rolled down my eyes as I felt my orgasm slowly fade away. Irene flicked my tip and it heightened everything.

I grabbed onto the counter and she started stroking me again, much faster this time.

"Uhh-ahh mistress!" I cried out, feeling the knot already form in my stomach.

"Please! Please let me cum" I almost screamed, forgetting that my kids are just a few metres away from us.

Irene leaned up to me and licked my earlobe, making me shiver. "Cum for me my little pet" she whispered into my ear.

The wave of ecstasy crashed and I came right into her hand. Irene held me throughout my orgasm and whispered sweet nothings to me.

Once I was done, she pulled her hand out of my sweatpants and I realized that it was completely covered in my cum.

My cheeks flushed as I looked at her hand. Irene just smirked at me before licking and sucking off my cum from her hand slowly.

She moaned at the taste of it which made my cock twitch even though I had just cum.

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes before she trapped me between her and the counter by placing her hands on both sides of me.

"What use are these stupid cupcakes that make you cry, when you are the best thing I've ever tasted?" she said smirking.

I was about answer when we heard a small little female voice behind us, "Mommy? Daddy?"

I pushed Irene off me and immediately turned around to find Fiona standing there with a smile of her face.

"Y-Yes princess? Did you need something?" I asked while clearing my throat. She smiled and walked up to us.

"I drew us!" she said and handed us a paper. There were 4 stick figures that were holding hands - two tall and two short.

Then there was a small stroller like the ones you see in cartoons and inside the stroller, there was a smiley face.

The taller stick figure with long hair had a small bump at her belly. My heart warmed at the drawing.

"That's you, that's mommy, that's Flynn, that's me, that's Max and I even drew the baby in mommy's tummy" Fiona jumped in excitement.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness. I ruffled her hair and said, "This is the prettiest drawing ever."

She gave me a wide smile and said "Thank you!" Then she took the paper and skipped up the stairs to her room.

I turned to Irene and pecked her lips. "Thank you for giving me such a sweet little family" I said to her, smiling widely.

"And thank you for being the one with whom I could start this family" she replied back, also smiling.

"Oh shit! He's moving!" Irene said, looking down at her belly. "He? No my love, we're having a girl" I said.

"Is it you or me who's carrying this baby?" she asked. "You" I replied simply. "Then who would know?" she said, annoyed now.

"Trust me Irene, I have a deep feeling that this one is going to be a daddy's girl" I said. "Whatever" Irene rolled her eyes at me.

We continued our bickering on the baby's gender for a while before we heard Maxwell's cries. Irene sighed and looked at me.

"Next time we have sex, you're wearing a condom. I'm not gonna give birth to more kids" she said. I laughed and pecked her forehead.

"How about you cook dinner while I take care of Max?" I asked. She smiled at that and nodded happily.

I pecked her one last time before heading up the stairs to my crying son who is probably going to be cranky because he just woke up.

(P.S. they had a daughter)

------------

That's it guys. This is the last chapter of the story. Thank you to everyone who chose to read it and to those who stuck around till the end.

If you would like, check out my other stories. (They are not femdom though)

Once again, thank you for reading and hope to see you again at one of my other stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.3K 134
A naive maid who worked for two domineering billionaire brothers was attempting to hide from them because she had heard that if their lustful eyes fe...
700K 10.4K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
514K 13.8K 41
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭" ------------------------------------ I hear he breathing hitch I...
531K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...