✓ delicate ミ robby keene [COM...

By oxangejuice

"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has he... More

delicate
playlist
act one
ONE. home is where the heart is
TWO. halloween bashed
THREE. nice to meet... where you been?
FOUR. back to the start
FIVE. lunch buddies
SIX. a drunk thing to do
SEVEN. crashing down
act two
EIGHT. welcome to the dojo
NINE. everything has changed
TEN. the new girl in town
ELEVEN. kick-ass (2010)
TWELVE. destroy, build, destroy
THIRTEEN. let's skip to the good bit
FOURTEEN. caught the l-o-v-e
FIFTEEN. i'm going down
act three
SIXTEEN. wake me up
SEVENTEEN. kiss me goodbye
EIGHTEEN. it was never supposed to end this way
NINETEEN. kick me while i'm down
TWENTY. crying shame
TWENTY-ONE. forrest gump
TWENTY-TWO. strawberry poptarts
TWENTY-THREE. so this is christmas
act four
TWENTY-FOUR. brewer and the asshole
TWENTY-FIVE. like he was never even there
TWENTY-SEVEN. the secret of you and i
act five
TWENTY-EIGHT. sparks fly
TWENTY-NINE. two can keep a secret
THIRTY. winner takes it all
THIRTY-ONE. all you had to do was stay
THIRTY-TWO. together again
THIRTY-THREE. this ain't for the best
THIRTY-FOUR. you and i
THIRTY-FIVE. the end of an era

TWENTY-SIX. hit me while i'm down

1.6K 73 18
By oxangejuice

EVERY SINCE moving, Rory had never known peace. If she thought she had it, it would be taken away by something worst than what had happened before.

Case in point: LaRusso vs. Lawrence... again.

Johnny had gone a a drunken Twitter rant to his one follower (Miguel) and they were preparing to spar once again.

But of course, something worse had happened to cause Rory and Hawk to be late to see the fight from start to finish.

So what happened?

All he wanted to do was to get a tattoo. That's all he wanted.

Of course he fucked up when he was in Cobra Kai, he knew that, he wasn't going to deny that, but what they did to him, he didn't deserve.

And he'd be damned if he cried, but that's all he felt like he could do.

But, besides Demetri, there was one other person who hadn't mocked, berated, or beat him up when he was Eli... someone he still was.

And he gently knocked on the door. There were no cars in the yard, if you didn't know any better you'd think that place was completely empty.

But to his luck, the door opened and the smile on the girls face dropped when she looked him in the eyes.

"Hey," Rory softly spoke, "have you been crying?" She asked, "What's wrong?"

He didn't speak, only moving his hand up to removed his hood to reveal his hair.

His mohawk gone, like it was never there. The only piece (or pieces) of the hawk left were from the sides, small, dyed, pieces of hair horribly cut from the top.

Rory didn't say anything. Her eyes only rapidly moved back and forth from his hair, to his hands, to his face.

Cobra Kai had completely destroyed what Hawk considered his confident.

He was no longer Hawk. He was that fucked up lip kid all over again.

Like nothing had changed.

Rory stepped to the side, allowing Hawk inside and gently taking his hand to lead him upstairs and into her bathroom.

She spoke to him softly, telling him to wait there as she went to her parents joint bathroom to grab the trimmer and shears that Jack never used.

She soon returned, having Hawk sit on the seat of the toilet as she began to set everything up to give him a proper cut.

He didn't want to look, not in the mirror, not even the reflection of himself in her eyes.

So he shut them. Never opened them until she was done. It felt like forever.

Hearing the sounds of the trimmers getting rid of the very last evidence that he was Hawk.

Rory finally finished, brushing his hair off of him and grabbing the hand mirror from her desk and handing it to him.

But he didn't open his eyes.

Rory grabbed her chair, sitting in front of Hawk as he looked down.

"Your hair didn't define you, you know that don't you?" She asked.

Nothing. He said nothing because her words (to him) weren't true.

Rory grabbed the mirror, taking her hand and tucking it under his chin to make him look at her. That was the only time he opened his eyes.

To look at her.

His eyes danced back and forth from her eyes, to hair, to her lips, and so much more.

Aurora Brewer had been Eli Moskowitz first kiss and now... he'd be kissing her once more.

He leaned forward quickly, placing his lips against hers almost harshly.

He was in a vulnerable state and she was there. She'd been kind to him, she'd done something that she didn't have to do. Comfort him.

And yet, Rory kissed him back.

Out of pity? Out of curiosity? Just because?

Not discussed now.

Right now, he was kissing her... and it meant something.

Rory's mind was a whirlwind of emotions as Hawk's lips met hers. Confusion, compassion, and even a hint of anger mingled in her thoughts. She knew this wasn't the right time or the right way to find comfort, but she couldn't bring herself to push him away.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. They were both broken, seeking solace in each other's embrace.

There was no easy answer to the questions swirling in her mind. Did she kiss him out of pity? Partly, perhaps. Did she kiss him out of curiosity? There might have been an element of that too. But more than anything, she kissed him because he needed someone, and she found herself drawn to that vulnerability.

Eventually, they pulled away from each other, their eyes meeting in a mix of uncertainty and unspoken understanding. The air was thick with emotions, and neither of them knew what to say.

"I should go," Hawk whispered, breaking the silence. His voice was rough, and he seemed almost ashamed of what had transpired between them.

Rory cleared her throat, "I can drop you off... at the dojo, so we can catch the fight between our Sensei's."

He only nodded and Rory quickly stood to her feet and left the bathroom. Hawk followed behind and soon enough the two of them made it to the dojo.

"Aren't you coming?" Hawk asked, seeing Rory still in the car.

"Yeah, I'm coming." She softly smiled, "I just need a minute."

"Rory, I never meant—"

"It's okay." She reassured, "I just need a second."

He stood there for a moment before nodding and headed towards the back of the dojo with his hood covering his head.

And once he was out of sight, she pulled off and made her way towards Cobra Kai.

She quickly stepped out of her car, seeing the lights dim inside as she opened the door.

And there he stood, punching a dummy as she marched her way towards him. He didn't look up and he didn't bother looking her way.

It wasn't until her fist collided with the side of his face that he turned, now looking up at the girl who held a stoned look on her face.

"What the fuck, Rory?"

"You're the biggest piece of shit I know, do you know that?" She asked, "You assaulted him."

Robby stood slowly, holding his cheek in his hand as he looked over at him.

"He was bullying Kenny."

"And that gives you the right to assault him?" She asked, "He shouldn't have put his hands on Kenny, but you know better than anyone that he can go to the police. Do you really think that they are going to let you off the hook for "protecting" some kid?"

"Rory—"

"You're just a pussy, Robby." Rory paused, "But I'm surprised."

She didn't say anything else, leaving him alone as he watched her leave.

Nothing would ever be the same.

— lucy has something to say !!

um... okay

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 311 48
Moving to a new town and lying to everyone seemed easy enough for Dylan, but when her past is exposed how does she cope? Seasons 1-5 complete. Start...
3.8K 177 10
🥋 ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
33.8K 2K 22
⤷★𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." •••••• COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ©f4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
101K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᵉᵐᵉᵗʳⁱ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 ...