FOURTEEN. caught the l-o-v-e

ROMANCE WAS never Rory's strong suit

ROMANCE WAS never Rory's strong suit. She was one of the Brewer's who treaded the water slowly and when she found the one, she felt good about it.

Layla and Jack had always had each other. Yeah, Layla was the talk of Seaford. Anyone and anything would do anything to protect and get with her by any means, but it was and would always be Jack and Layla.

Belle was a little different. She was able to attract guys with ease. She was the Brewer that let people in and kicked them out just as quickly. Belle was sort of like Layla in that sense. Everyone adored the eldest twin and would do much to please her without her asking. Belle would date, Belle would flirt, Belle would have secret rendezvous in her bedroom.

And Rory?

Well, she was making out with Robby in the dojo as she was getting ready for practice for the day.

She had been in the dojo that day, slipping on her shoes as she adjusted her fallen sock and began to throw her hair into a ponytail when Robby stepped inside.

She had been sitting on the bench when he walked in and joined her side. It was a causal conversation, nothing different since the confession.

She didn't really know if they were dating.

Rory rarely brought boys home. Not in Seaford and not in Reseda. She was a homebody if anything.

The one time she had brought a boy home, Jack didn't like him and Rory broke up with him that night.

She didn't want to ruin whatever she had with Robby of her dad didn't like him. She really liked Robby and if Jack didn't like him... she wouldn't know what to do.

But, to digress, they (Robby and Rory) were sitting on the bench. She had finished leaving her shoes and began to take her necklaces off when Robby insisted that he "help" take them off.

She smiled, not thinking much of it as she moved her ponytail to the side and Robby's calloused fingers graced her neck and began to take the jewelry off of her.

And one thing lead to another and they were sitting on the bench, making out with each other.

She smiled, pressing one last kiss to Robby's lips, "You're suppose to be doing warm ups with Sam."