TWENTY-NINE. two can keep a secret

MIGUEL HAD returned home with Robby and Johnny a couple of days later and he'd been texting Sam while she was with Rory, Belle, Moon, and Yasmine

Yasmine chuckled as Sam showed her and the others the text Miguel had sent, reading, "can't wait to see you tonight" and "how are you".

"Desperate. But cute."

Belle turned, facing Sam, "He knows he's in deep shit, LaRusso."

"I just... I feel like things have been off lately." Sam admitted, "There's so much I wanna say. Maybe I should just... lay it all out?"

"In a text?" Belly asked, grabbing the phone from her hands. "Less is more."

"I'm with Belly." Moon said, "It's better to have these conversations in person."

"Keep it short, not sweet."

Rory only watched as the girls when back as she took glances at her phone. No doubtably texting Robby about the trip to Mexico, but other than that... she wasn't paying much attention to whatever the hell was happening between Miguel and Sam.

Of course she cared, those were her friends, but her mind was pretty much on her boy.

But they wouldn't stay there long as the girls ushered her out of her seat and into the car to make their way to this luxurious spa that Moon recommended they go to.

"When Eli and I broke up the first time, there was a lot of negative energy." She explained, "This place helped cut through the noise. Which is why I brought you here. You gotta find yourself. Figure out who you really are."

"They also do facials. So..."

Belle looked over, seeing Rory still typing away at her screen. With a scoff, she snatched her sister's phone from her hands.

"We're here to have a good time." Belle smiled as Rory tried fighting for her phone. "Not text... Robby."

"Can you please give it back?"

Belle stuck her hand out, pushing Aurora away and with a heavy and dramatic gasp, she turned towards her sister.

"Are you seeing him behind our parents back?" Belle asked, "Where's my sister? Because this isn't like her."