ELEVEN. kick-ass (2010)

ROBBY, RORY, Demetri, and Sam had decided to hang out at the mall that afternoon

They quickly learned that Robby's full name was Robert Swayze Keene and that Demetri's favorite movie of the beloved actor (Patrick Swayze) was Donnie Darko.

"Wait." Demetri called, "Is today Wednesday? The new issue of Dungeon Lord came out. Um, do you guys want anything from the comic book store?"

He didn't bother for an answer, rushing off to let them known to not let anyone throw away his chicken.

The trio laughed and continued to talk about whatever before getting up and throwing their food away, making sure to grab Demetri's chicken.

Sam and Robby separated to use the bathroom and Rory stood nearby, holding Demetri's chicken.

That's when she noticed him running towards the food court, slamming his hand's against the table and turning to find Hawk, and who she assumed to be other Cobra Kai members ganging up around him.

Rory stepped forward, dropping Demetri's chicken on a nearby table along with her bag.

One of the Corba Kai members grabbed Demetri, holding him back, preventing him from defending himself.

"What are you doing?" Rory called.

"It'd be best to back off." A Cobra Kai member called.

Rory grabbed the boy by the shoulders, kneeing him the groin.

She turned her attention back towards Hawk, "What are you doing?"

He stepped forward, "He wrote a nasty review about our dojo. Maybe if he wasn't such a pussy he could've—"

"Maybe if your dick wasn't so far up your ass you'd see that the problem is you." Rory cut off, "Let him go."

Hawk held a tight jaw, balling his fit. Rory took noticed an chuckled.

"Are you going to hit me, Eli?" She asked, "I beg of you to hit me. Show me the man that you are."

Before he could come up with anything, Sam came into play, using one of the Cobra Kai members to lift her weight and kicking the boy holding Demetri, in the face.