TWENTY-SEVEN. the secret of you and i

AFTER WHAT happened to Hawk, Eagle Fang and Miygai-Do decided to separate

AFTER WHAT happened to Hawk, Eagle Fang and Miygai-Do decided to separate. And with changing coming to the All-Valley, Eagle-Fang needed another female member on their team.

"Dad, come on!"

"No."

Rory rolled her eyes, as she followed her dad around the house to try and get her into Eagle-Fang for this one time to compete at the All-Valley for the first time.

"Please! They need at least one girl on their team in order to compete in certain categories and I'm their best player at this point and—"

"No. Final answer." Jack paused, "You're competing with Wasabi Warriors on your own."

Rory paused, "What?"

"Everything that's gone on with your friend Eli was tough and that reason alone is why Johnny and Daniel aren't on the same team. So, until they get their shit together you're competing alone with the Wasabi Warriors."

"Oh... okay."

Jack smiled, "I'll be training with bo staff and Kim is coming down to teach you everything that she learned over in Japan. Sound good?"

"Sounds great." She smiled, "Sound amazing."

Things seemed to be going up for her... hopefully that would last.

A COUPLE of days had passed and the West Valley High Junior Prom was on its way.

Rory had straighten her hair as she sat down at in her white robe. She held her Fenty gloss bomb in her hands and her Rare Beauty eyeliner in the other as she swiped it across her lid.

There was a soft knock on the door and she didn't turn, but muttered come in as she focused on her makeup.

"Hey." Layla smiled, "Just checking in. The limo should be here shortly."