ONE. home is where the heart is

SEAFORD WAS home

SEAFORD WAS home.

Seaford is where Jack Brewer met his now wife, Layla Beasley, now Brewer.

High school sweethearts that triumphantly stayed together throughout college and Layla's buzzing career as an up and coming model.

Jack, of course, kept karate close to his heart, still working at the Wasabi Warriors dojo with Rudy Gillespie until Jack and Layla decided to move themselves and their kids to closer to Reseda, California.

Which was a hop, skip, and a jump away from Seaford.

But before the move, Layla had fallen pregnant with beautiful twin girls named Aurora Maude Brewer and Belle Olivia Brewer, or Rory and Belly for short.

Belly was only older than Rory by three minutes, but she held that title close to her heart.

Belly was definitely a mommy's girl. She would follow her mother's steps in a heartbeat with no questions asked.

As for Rory, she was a daddy's girl. As soon as she was able to balance herself on her feet, Jack had enrolled her into the Wasabi Warrior's and she earned her black belt with easy.

Belly and Rory were so different, but similar in ways. They had also been somewhat of a household name like their parents.

Everyone in Seaford loved and knew of Layla and Jack (more so than the other) and with Layla's career as a model becoming larger by the second she had become a B-list celebrity.

Some B-List celebrities include (according to a superficial website): Emily Ratajkowski of iCarly fame, Taron Egerton of Sing fame, and Sarah Paulson of being BFF's with Pedro Pascal fame... just to name a few.

That being said, Layla Brewer (Beasley) was pretty famous and had giving birth to some nepo-babies.

That didn't really matter to Rory. She liked her own company and being with her dad to practice karate and skateboard while Belly was out and about doing every photo shoot imaginable with Layla.

But for Rory, that would all be taken away from her when her mother decided to uproot them from Seaford and move to Reseda, just in time for the girls to start their sophomore year at West Valley High School.