TWENTY-FIVE. like he was never even there

MIYAGI-DO AND Eagle Fang were finally getting along

MIYAGI-DO AND Eagle Fang were finally getting along... meaning, Daniel, Jack, and Johnny were finally getting along and merging all of their techniques together to come up with something that worked for and with everyone.

But Rory was set on getting in enough practice as she could. She was so sick and tired of being the punching bag for Tory. She was sick and tired of covering her buries and scars. She was simply tired.

She was sick of being tired. She felt as if she was back at square one in life. Where she had to try and try and try. And she was sick of trying.

And her parents were taking note of it.

More so Jack because that's who Rory clung to.

The way she punched, the way she kicked, the way she moved. It was clear to them that Rory wasn't okay.

But for now, Jack and Rory were practicing in their backyard, but we're interrupted by Belly.

"Hey, Rory, there's someone at the door for you."

Rory sighed and made her way into the house and to the front door where Robby stood.

Rory rolled her eyes, shutting the door behind her as she stood in front of the boy.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need a ride."

Rory furrowed her brows, "You need a ride?" She asked, "You came all the way to my house for a ride?"

"Yeah, glad we got that covered."

"Okay, listen, asshole, I don't—"

"It's just a ride." Robby chuckled, "Yes or no?"

Rory sighed, opening the door and grabbing her keys from the table next to the entrance.

"Go wait in my car, don't leave, I'll be back."

Robby only nodded and watched Rory head back inside the house.

She opened the door to the backyard and Jack turned with a smile.