TWENTY-EIGHT. sparks fly

TO MAKE a king story short, Rory had won the All-Valley Championship in Bo-Staff, but ultimately lost her fight against Sam

TO MAKE a king story short, Rory had won the All-Valley Championship in Bo-Staff, but ultimately lost her fight against Sam... she also met Carrie Underwood, but that's a story for another time.

For now, Rory hung out in her room with Robby. He was leaving for Mexico soon (reason unknown, but Miguel had gone M.I.A. after the championships) and they wanted to hang out before he left.

They were... kind of, together... not really. Only because of Rory's parents and how they felt about Robby.

They didn't want their daughter dating a juvenile who could've killed someone out of spite.

But, they were working on being friends... or what they thought could've been friends. Yeah, they had sex in his car once but after he dropped her off at home she had the sudden realization that she just had sex for the first time.

They have been hanging out outside of the Brewer household. They had to be careful because... of course, but they were getting better at getting a conversation going before anyone realized that he had been there.

"I should get going." Robby sighed, "I'm sure my dad is going to be busting down doors to look for me."

Rory softly smiled, "Bring me back a souvenir."

"I promise."

Robby stood to his feet as Rory turned her, sitting crisscrossed on her bed as Robby stood above her.

Robby leaned down, his gaze locked with Rory's as he cupped her cheek tenderly. Their lips met in a lingering kiss.

Friends can kiss each other sometimes... right? It was totally normal.

Thing was, neither Robby nor Rory acknowledged them having sex nor did they talk about what they were... again.

She only assumed that she and Robby were just two people who had sex and kissed from time to time. That they were just friends.

But just friends don't do what they do or say what they say.

It confused the girl and of course she could step out and ask him what the hell was up, but she rather stay delusional for a moment longer... but maybe that wasn't okay in this case. It actually wasn't okay, like, at all.

If she wanted to be with Robby she better say something now. She already had him sneaking around in her house so her parents didn't see him.

It was her parents that she was worried about. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint them, especially Jack.

But she really did like Robby and she knew him to be a good and changed person.

Would she really risk her relationship with her parents over a relationship with a boy?

As they parted, Robby whispered, "I'll be back soon."

His hands still cupped on her cheeks, his thumbs caressing them gently as she smiled at the touch. He noticed how she was relaxed him, more so than she had in the past.

"I'll be waiting on my souvenir."

Robby chuckled, titling Rory's head down and placing a gentle kiss against it as he made his way out of the window and... to Mexico.

Rory was flustered, her cheeks burning a crimson red as she looked down at the rings that colored her hands.

For the first time in a long time, Rory was happy. She was content. As if nothing could go wrong in her life.

There was a knock on her door. She muttered a small "come in" and her father poked his head inside. A clean shaven Jack smiled at his daughter and entered the room, pulling her chair close side her bed as she sat down.

"Just wanted to talk to you about the All Valley."

Rory nodded, "What about it?"

"First off," He smiled, "You kicked ass at bo staff. Technique was a excellent. I did see you fall out of a turn, but a very easy thing to miss."

"But?"

"But?" Jack questioned, "There isn't a but, Aurora." He smiled. "You did great. Of course training never really ends, but you did great."

Jack stood from his seat, making his way back to the door, "We can practice after lunch."

Rory nodded, watching him leave and shutting the door behind him.

She was pretty content with everything going on in her life as she smiled, laying down on her bed.

Nothing... absolutely nothing could turn Rory's smile upside down.

 absolutely nothing could turn Rory's smile upside down

— lucy has something to say !!

hey....

sorry it's short 😋 story will be updated once a week on sundays now xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

bye :))))