TWENTY-TWO. strawberry poptarts

JACK'S SURPRISE wasn't much of a surprise

JACK'S SURPRISE wasn't much of a surprise. In fact, Rory would've bet a thousand dollars on what Jack's surprise could've been and she would've won.

He was letting her do karate once more at Miyagi-Do, but she also had to train with Jack, for safety measures he said.

A lot had happened in a small amount of time, Robby had gotten out, the All-Valley Under 18 had been taken away and given back to them in a matter of days.

And Rory still hadn't broken up with Robby.

She was currently sitting in her car outside the police station as she waited for Robby, telling her parents that she was hanging out with Sam and Demetri at Miyagi-Do.

No, she didn't like lying to them, but she knew that she could handle being in a relationship.

Expect—

There was a knock on her door and she unlocked the car for Robby to hop inside.

"How'd it go?" She asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Fine." He sighed, "As fine as getting a probation officer can be."

"Hey, it's not too bad." She reassured, "Just checking in on ya and seeing if you're doing well."

Robby glanced over at her, "Uh, Tory was there."

Rory nodded, tapping her fingers against the stirring wheel, "Was she?"

"Yeah, but um, she didn't stay long." He paused, "Why did she fight you?"

Rory sighed, "Something about knowing that Sam and Miguel were making out in the backyard. Not really sure. I had no idea that Sam was with him, let alone making out with him. And now... I'll never forget it."

Robby watched as Rory's hands tightened against the stirring wheel and her mood had shifted.

"Can we make a stop?" Robby asked.

Rory looked over, giving the boy a small nod and following his directions.

She finally pulled into a parking lot of a vacant park. It shocked the girl that no one was really there, especially since it was in the middle of the day.