A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want πŸ”₯
9. Accepting Defeat πŸ”₯
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress πŸ”₯
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 πŸ”₯
25. Ball Busting πŸ”₯
26. Teasing πŸ”₯
27. Denied Pleasure πŸ”₯
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity πŸ”₯
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You πŸ”₯
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking πŸ”₯
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex πŸ”₯
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple OrgasmsπŸ”₯
54. Day 2 - Pet Play πŸ”₯
55. Day 3 - Sounding πŸ”₯
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue πŸ”₯

56. Realization

5.1K 119 17
By wonderworld_felt

Callum's POV:

When I woke up, it was the next day and Irene told me I slept through lunch and dinner both.

She also told me, that last night those two women called again and the file we got from Alyssa's room was taken from our doorstep.

My heartbeat increased just hearing that. This meant that soon I would have my mother's number and would be talking to her.

Anyways, we had to leave for work soon so me and Irene started getting dressed.

What I forgot though, was how yesterday's session would affect my urethra. Never had peeing been more difficult.

Pleasure comes with pain I guess.

Irene decided we should match today. So we both chose to go with a red theme for our clothes as it is Irene's favorite color.

I really don't like how the color red looks on suits, which is why I don't own any. Irene said we could go for burgundy instead if I wanted.

So of course I said yes.

(Just the clothes, not the face. You can imagine my characters however you would like to)

We reached the office just in time to bump into Harry. He looked tired and worn out.

"Are you okay dad?" Irene asked, and I saw her face cringe as she said the word 'dad'. I guess she really doesn't like him anymore.

"Yeah I'm fine sweetheart. Just worried about the robbery. I don't want any more thefts to happen in the office" he replied.

Me and Irene gave each other a look before she just smiled at him.

Soon we reached our floors and bid goodbye to each other. It was time to drown myself in work again. Here goes nothing.

---------------

Work was the same; files, presentations, more files and more presentations to prepare. I was exhausted by the end of today.

I think yesterday really took a toll on my body. I'm gonna have to let Irene know about this.

As I was walking from my small little cabin to Irene's cabin, I heard some noises coming out of Harry's room.

Oh god! Not again.

I decided to check, in case it was another innocent girl who was forced by Harry. I quietly crept up to his cabin, and opened the door slightly.

But what I saw, was even more traumatizing than my past with my abusive family. It was a sight I wanted to puke at.

Alyssa, my sister, was naked on Harry, my father in law's desk while he roughly pounded into her.

I immediately stumbled back, thankful that I didn't knock anything down and make a sound.

I felt the need to vomit and rushed to the bathroom. I actually puked as soon as I had reached the toilet.

Images started filling my head and I wanted nothing more than those images to leave my thoughts alone.

Why did it happen? How did it happen? When did it happen? I had no answer to any of those questions.

Once I was done, I washed my mouth and stared in the mirror. My father in law and my sister. Could there be anything worse?

It started with one tear drop and soon, I was on my knees on the bathroom floor crying my eyes out. Thankfully, no one came in.

After a while, I gathered myself and stood up. As I started my walk back to Irene's cabin, I realized there were still noises coming from Harry's room.

I felt the need to puke again so I just rushed past it and busted into Irene's cabin. She looked at me as if she wanted to scold me for entering like this.

But one look at my face and all the anger in her face turned into worry and concern. Irene rushed to me and I fell into her arms.

"Callum? What's wrong baby?" she asked in her soft and gentle tone. I just cried harder, pulling her impossibly close to me.

Irene pulled me inside and closed the door. She sat me on a couch and gave me water. She asked me again what was wrong.

"A-Alyssa was in H-Harry's c-cabin. I heard n-noises so I c-checked and t-they were f-fucking" I replied to her between sobs.

Irene looked at me in shock for a moment before she processed my words.

I saw her eyes fill with rage; probably at her father. In her angry state, she rushed out of the cabin to go to Harry's. But I pulled her back in.

"Callum let me–" "Please don't" I looked at her pleadingly. Irene sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"I love you, okay? And I don't care what happens between your sister and my father. Our relationship stays the same. Alright?" she asked.

I nodded and she pulled me into another hug. I cried in her arms for a while before I finally calmed down.

Irene immediately packed up everything and we headed home. The car ride was silent, but I don't think I wanna say anything anyways.

Once we reached home, I immediately rushed into the bathroom and locked myself in. I jumped in the shower with my clothes on and cried.

I don't even know why I'm crying so much. I mean, yeah they were fucking each other. But do I really need to react like this?

But I still feel like crying. I feel like my sister betrayed me. I feel like my own father betrayed me. I feel so helpless. I feel so useless. I feel so hurt.

But most of all, I'm scared. Scared on how this incident is going to affect mine and Irene's relationship.

Irene is everything I have and everything I've ever wanted.

But if something actually happens between Harry and Alyssa, how would it affect my marriage? Would I have to leave Irene?

The thought brings tears to my eyes. She makes me feel so safe, so protected. She's the source of my happiness and laughs.

I feel so easy around her and most of the times she's the only thing that's on my mind.

Everything about her is exciting and gives me butterflies. Her voice, her hair, her eyes, her dominance. Everything!

I have so many hopes for mine and Irene's relationship. I want to get to know her better. I want to know every single thing about her.

I want to help complete all her dreams and make her wishes come true. I want to give her the love she's given me.

A future with just her and me. Oh how beautiful that will be! She owns me and I love submitting to her.

She takes so perfect care of me. She has given me everything I asked for. Love, care, pleasure, pain; I have experienced it all.

I imagine two little things running around the house calling me daddy and calling her mommy. Our kids.

I want to have kids with her. I want to settle with her. I want to make her a permanent person in my life.

I want her to become the only individual who I care for. She IS the only individual I care for.

But if something happens to our relationship, I don't think I'll be able to take it. The thought breaks my heart into a million pieces.

I will die if Irene leaves me. She's the oxygen to my life.

Oh god! I'm in love. I'm in love with my wife. I'm in love with Irene and there is no more doubt in it.

I should tell her. I NEED to tell her before it's too late. I quickly wiped my tears and ran outside.

"Irene–" I started, but stopped as soon as I spotted her. She was sitting on the bed with the flip phone in her hand.

Irene looked at me and gave me a small sympathetic smile. Then, she forwarded the phone to me. "They sent her phone number" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.9K 37
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...
1.3K 43 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
531K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...