I forgive you

By tejashreepinjala

When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he c... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 39

11.4K 414 11
By tejashreepinjala

Harry's POV
"That was awesome." Sirius exclaimed.

"Yeah. It felt satisfying." Remus agreed.

"I had fun too." Moiz said.

Neville clapped his hands, too.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you, Neville?" Frank asked.

Nev nodded enthusiastically and smiled. Alice and Frank were happy that Nev was happy.

All of a sudden, Severus stiffened. "Sev." I asked.

He looked at me and said, "Nothing, Harry. I just felt someone trying to floo into my home. Only Lucius knows the floo address other than Dumbledore. So, it must have been Lucius." Severus explained.

"Send a patronus and ask him to come here. Also, ask him to come with Narcissa and Draco. I would like to reacquaint my cousins. The floo address is 'Black Manor'." Sirius said.

Severus nodded and cast his patronus, informing Lucius Malfoy to come to Black Manor with his wife and son.

After a few minutes, Lucius Malfoy walked in, followed by Narcissa Malfoy, who was holding a baby Draco.

"It is nice to meet you, Lord Malfoy." Sirius greeted Lucius.

Lucius didn't show it, but he was surprised with the proper greeting coming from Sirius.
"The pleasure is mine. Thank you for inviting me here, Lord Black."

"Welocme back, Cousin." Sirius said as he kissed Narcissa's hand.

"Good to be back as well." Narcissa said with a rare smile on her face.

"Now that the formalities are over, have a seat. We were about to discuss a very important issue. You might want to know it as well. But before that, I would like an oath from all of you that you would not reveal anything you hear today to anyone in any manner." Sirius said.

Frank and Alice nodded.
"I, Frank Longbottom, do hereby swear on my magic that I shall never reveal what I will hear today to anyone in any form. So, mote it be."
"I, Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue, do hereby swear on my magic that I shall never reveal what I will hear today to anyone in any form. So, mote it be."

We looked at Lucius and Narcissa. Lucius looked at Severus, who nodded. Lucius sighed. "I, Lucius Malfoy, do hereby swear on my magic that I shall never reveal what I will hear today to anyone in any form. So, mote it be."
"I, Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, do hereby swear on my magic that I shall never reveal what I will hear today to anyone in any form. So, mote it be."

"I will begin from getting to Harry after the death of Lily and James.
When we reached there, it was already too late. Lord Voldemort had already killed them and cast the killing curse on Harry. But the curse rebounded and hit him. His body had blasted away and destroyed most of the house. Thankfully, Harry's magic formed a shield around him.
As Remus and I have blood adopted Harry, we wanted to take him with us and raise him ourselves. But Albus came over and tried to make us go after Pettigrew, who was the secret keeper, so that I would be thrown in Azkaban if Peter were to destroy the vicinity and vanished without a trace or by faking his death.  The aurors would think I revealed the location to the dark lord and wanted to kill Pettigrew.
We were summoned to listen to James and Lily's wills." Sirius said.

"There we found that we were manipulated by a certain coot. We took our inheritence tests and found many blocks and potions in our systems." Remus said as he gave Siri's and his Inheritence tests to Alice and Frank. Severus gave his to Lucius and Narcissa.

"Then we found that he tried to steal from James and Sirius. He stole from Remus and me in huge amounts. We asked for our money to be returned with interest." Severus continued.

"He stole from the Houses of Prince and Lupin?" Lucius asked. He couldn't believe his ears. "How?"

"The goblins helped him. The ones who helped him were executed on the spot, so there was no need to worry." Sirius said, trying to calm an agitated Lucius.

"Then, we got to know, our son, Harry James Sirius Potter-Black, had come back from the future to right the wrongs." Remus said as he smiled at me, which I returned with a smile of my own.

"He came back from the future?" Lucius exclaimed. The mask be damned, he might have thought, since his face showed pure, utter shock.

Poor Lucius, he is getting one shock after another.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 15.1K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
179K 5K 16
Its been 10 years since HE died. And now Voldemort rules the wizarding world freely without anyone being able to stop him. Every rebel has been beate...
43.2K 606 52
"I told you. I'm here for the girl, not you. All you have to do is hand her over" the smile on the man's face only grew, causing the aura around the...
5.2K 230 14
Harry learns things about his life he never would've before gaining a new family member and reuniting with old ones, coming to terms with people tryi...