Mattheo Riddle one shots/shor...

Od kls182

One shots stories for mattheo riddle fans Smut warnings Short stories of Y/N and Mattheo Riddle 18+ Please... Viac

Disclaimers
All alone
All alone part 2
Doctor, doctor
Toxic waste
Halloween part 2
Party favours
Forgive and forget
Cursed dreams
Supprise
Hate games
Patient
Jersey Boys
Cute poison
Make or break
Whispers
On my mind

Halloween part 1

3K 22 16
Od kls182

This chapter follows on from the previous chapters: All alone
(Mature language/ violence warning/ fluff warning )
Y\N POV

I sighed at the sound of the rain pouring outside, once again it was another rainy autumn night, the perfect weather for Halloween. I laid my dress on my bed making sure not to crease it and I switched on some music for me and Pansy.

"Soo did anything happen with you and enzo at lasts night party or was he too drunk?" I questioned Pansy as she curls her hair in the mirror.

"No he was fucked Y/N he couldn't walk, but todays a new day" she winks at me in the mirror and I can't help but giggle to myself, they're polar opposites but some how they have some intense tension every time they're around each other.

"Well if you're wearing that outfit tonight I'd say he's got some competition tonight" I wink at her jokingly.

"Oh honey when it comes to Enzo there's no competition, I'll be on him like a moth to a flame" we both laugh out loud, I can't wait for the day they both stop being so damn stubborn and just get together officially.

"On a serious note tho pans, do you actually see it going anywhere ?" I say as I start to undress myself so I can change into my outfit.

" honestly Y/N I dont-"

We were interrupted by my dorm door being swung open, and in stepped the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen, dressed head to toe in black and perfect curls hanging in front of his face.

"Baby I'm not being funny but absolutely anybody could've walked in you're fucking lucky it was me" Mattheo says this with most dead serious look I've ever seen. I roll my eyes at him once again as he quickly slams the door shut.

"Pansy get the fuck out, Y/N is for my eyes only" he's once again dead serious and has the most emotionless face I've ever seen, luckily she knows what he's like and she switch's off her curlers and gets up to go.

"Good luck tonight then Mattheo, because with that dress she's wearing , I'm pretty sure she'll be for everyone's eyes tonight" I make a frown at her as she leaves, she has no idea what ideas she's just put in his jealous head.

"What is she talking about ?" He says as he wonders over to my dress that is laid out on my bed. He picks it up and looks at me, then the dress and then back at me in disbelief. His face not giving me any indication that he's okay with my outfit.

"For real?" He asks

"Matty please, it's a party you can't expect me to dress like a nun do you?"

"Why not it is Halloween, I reckon that would be the perfect costume for you" he says throwing my dress back onto the bed.

He walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist, and kisses my forehead. I breath in his cologne and take in just how beautiful my boyfriend really is even with that stupid cut across his nose. He's wearing black trousers and a black sweatshirt that shows off his perfectly toned arms.

"Don't you want me to look nice?"

"Baby you'd look nice in a plastic bag, besides you're looking pretty good right now maybe we should skip the party and I can show you an even better time" his grip tightens around my waist and he pulls me in for a long kiss.

"Well I was hoping you'd show me a good time after the party" I move over to the bed and slip on my green satin dress, Mattheos eyes not once leaving me.

"Fine, but we're not staying long, I don't like sharing you with everybody else" he walks back over too me once again wrapping his arms around me.

"You will enjoy it I promise, plus bonus points for you, you get to watch me dance" I kiss him lightly and he smiles at me flashing his gorgeous teeth and flexing his jawline, Christ maybe we should skip the party.

"The second I see another boy come near you on that dance floor he will be getting punched so do not even ask me not to fight tonight"

"Whatever Matty, i think you're forgetting that I'm not the only girl in the world" I roll my eyes at him in annoyance, already he's wanting to fight imaginary boys.

"You are too me" he gives me a long kiss, but it is rudely interrupted by banging on my door and Pansy shouting.

"Come on love birds time to party"

I slip on my black strapy heels grab my bag and give my hair a quick brush.

"Fuck Y/N, you're so fucking beautiful" he kisses me again, but I break it knowing he's trying to keep us from going to the party, but not tonight. Tonight we are partying.

-The Halloween party-

We walk in, Mattheos arms across my shoulder holding tightly, and Pansy and Enzo flirting their way into the party already. Draco, Blaise, Tom and Theo are already stood drinking and chatting away with a group of girls and I feel Mattheos hand tense around my shoulder. I know he's trying his best not to fight with Theo after last nights texts so I slip my hand around his waist and give him a reassuring squeeze. He looks down at me and I feel his grip relax a little.

The whole place was dark, only green lights flashed around the whole room, music was blasting and the dance floor was full. We joined our group and thankfully Theo and Mattheo were chatting casually.

"Hey babe shall we get a drink?" Pansy screams at me over the music.

"Yes pleaseeeeee" I beg and she laughs

"I'll get you one baby, rum and coke?" Mattheo asks me and I nod .

"I'll take a vodka please Matty" Pansy says jokingly, but I know he hates when people call him that but we can't help but laugh at the annoyed face he makes.

"Get your own drink" he rolls his eyes, kisses me on the cheek and wonders off. My grumpy boy.

"I've got SHOTS" Draco screams as he comes over holding a tray of tequila shots for us all.

"You absolute legend Draco" I cry as I practically snatch myself a shot from the tray.

We all cheers and take our shots just as Mattheo comes back with my drink in his hand.

"Take it steady tonight, I don't want you passing out in 30 minutes" he whispers as he leans into my ear. He kisses my forehead and passes me my drink.

" I promise I'll be okay, I just want to have a good night"

"I know Y/N, I'll look after you don't worry" he winks at me and slips his hand down to my ass giving it a quick squeeze. I feel my fave turn red and I can't help but look down so he doesn't see how easily he affects me.

"She'll be perfectly fine, stop smothering her" I hear Nott say to Mattheo, I knew straight away that tonight was going to be Mattheos biggest challenge not to punch Theo Nott in the face tonight.

"How about Nott-" I interrupt his sentence before he finishes it with a kiss, I put my hands in his hair and he melts into me instantly. Thankfully I saved that one for now.

"Y/N come and dance with me right this second" I feel Pansy drag me away from the safety of Mattheos arms and too the dance floor, I look back at Mattheo who's face is once again dead serious and grumpy.

-Mattheos POV-
Once again my girl is ripped straight from my arms and I feel my entire mood shift. Now she's far away from me dancing, and I'm stuck here with Nott, he may be my best friend but the quicker he figures out that Y/N is mine, the quicker we can go back to being friends.

A couple of shots later and I feel my mood is a little lighter.

"What's going on brother" I hear the concern in Toms voice, he's a nosey bastard sometimes.

"Nothing and yourself?"

"Look the entire mood changed the second you and Y/N showed up, how about sorting yourself out and fucking dropping this shit with Nott" I can't help but roll my eyes at him. He's got some nerve because I can guarantee if he was in my shoes Nott wouldn't even be breathing.

" How about keeping your nose out of shit that doesn't concern you brother". That's my last warning to him otherwise there's going to be another Riddle fight for people to break up. I feel him smack the back of my head and I clench my fists together , I don't want to Ruin Y/N night with her cleaning me up after I punch my brother in the face, because our fights are certainly not pretty or quick.

"Get a grip Mattheo" he says as he walks off to the bar.

I take my drink and walk myself to the dance floor, I take a sip from my drink and I catch the eye of my girl dancing like I am the only one watching. Her hips are swinging and her delicate arms are in the air, she never looked more beautiful than right now. I didn't even know she could dance like that but my oh my I'm one lucky Riddle.

I find my smile disappearing when I see two hands slip around her waist. They start to move down and I see her face drop when she finally realises. 20 fucking minutes she's been dancing.What a fucking idiot he is.

I throw my drink onto the floor and the second I see his smug face my fists connects to his jaw. He's instantly on the floor and so I kick his stomach before I feel Y/N hands pulling me from behind.
"HANDS.OFF. YOU STUPID FUCK" I kick him one last time and he groans and holds his stomach in pain. Once I've been pulled away the crowd goes back to dancing and I'm being dragged outside by my now upset girlfriend.

The rain is still pouring so I find us some shelter and her gaze isn't giving me any indication to how she's feeling right now.

"It could've been worse" I say lighting a cigarette and sitting down on a side wall.

"Show me your hand" she says examining my fist while sitting next to me. I swing her legs over mine and run my hand up and down her leg.

"It's fine, like I said could've been worse" I blow the smoke away from her face before leaning in and kissing her soft lips, thankfully she doesn't seem too upset with me.

"I do appreciate you looking after me but does it always have to involve you punching someone in the face?" Oh god she's looking at me with them big eyes again.

"Baby, people need to know that the only person allowed to lay hands on you like he did, is me, so when we go back inside I can guarantee no one will repeat that dickheads mistake" I kiss her collarbone and I give her my best puppy eyes so that she forgives me. And thankfully she smiles at me. That didn't take as long as I expected. I was expecting her to scream at me or at least give me some attitude but she doesn't.

"Fine but you owe me a dance Riddle" she hops down from the wall and holds out her hand, I throw away my cigarette and interlock my fingers with her delicate ones.

"Oh happily darling" I kiss her and we head back inside.

-Y/N POV-
As I lead Mattheo to the dance floor, I see our group all together dancing like absolute idiots and necking tequila shots once again. I smile at the sight of them and we join in dancing with our little family. I love these guys more than anything.

Pansy and Enzo were dancing arms wrapped around each other, flirting of course, Draco was dancing behind Blaise like complete idiots And Theo had even gotten Tom to join in dancing. It was mind blowing to even see a smile on Toms grumpy face but no on said a word about it, no one wanted to ruin it.

Mattheo joined in with Draco and Blaise and I even saw him laughing and joking with Theo, of course Pansy and Enzo were making out it was only a matter of time. Tom spun me around on the dance floor and we had a little dance together I could tell he was drunk, he's never usually this relaxed.

"My brother really loves you, he'd kiss the fucking floor you walk on the simp" Tom says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. Apart from Mattheo, Tom is very protective of the ones he loves which is both me and Mattheo.

"I love him too Tom, more than anything" I say giving him a cuddle back.

"I know you do, I wouldn't pick anyone else for him, make sure you both look after each other" he gives me a tight hug before returning back to his grumpy self. Well his cuddly side lasted no more than 5 minutes but at least I know he's not as heartless as he makes out to be.

"But tell anyone, including Mattheo about this chat and I will make your disappearance very easy and very quickly" he gives a little smile and wonders over to a group of girls that had been staring at him. I laugh at him and return to my dancing.

I feel a pair of strong hands hug me from behind and I look up to see Mattheos beautiful face looking down at me, his curls dangle over his head and they tickle my forehead.

"What was my dickhead brother talking to you about?"

"Oh just how he hates us both very much" I smile up at him and peck his lips.

"Hmm sounds about right" he wraps his arms around me still standing behind and he sways my hips with his.

"Now I think I'm owed a dance now don't you think?"

"I think it's you that owes me a dance Riddle" he smiles down at me and kisses my neck as we both dance to the music, his hands slowly move down my body and he moves my hips in the way he wants to, taking control of my body. As I move my hips on him I feel his tent forming in his trousers and his grip on me tighten. So responsive to me, I fucking love it.

"I think I've had enough of sharing you with everyone else now baby, how about I take you home and hear you scream my name" he whispers in my ear.

"Yes please" I spin round and look up at him and his eyes have darkened and I see that familiar face of hunger.

I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down to kiss me, and straight away his mouth devours mine, his tongue finding its entrance into my mouth and I completely forget where we are, I'm sliding my hands down his body and to the waist band of his trousers and I feel him groan in my mouth.

"Fuck Y/N, let's get the fuck out of here" I nod and he rushes me off the dance floor before I can even say good bye to the group.

Hope you enjoyed!
Part 2 will be out soon.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

244K 3.1K 156
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
204K 759 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
373K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
848K 8.1K 175
I love Mattheo Riddle. So I figured why not make a oneshot book. So here it is. I do not own any of these characters besides Y/n and a few classmates...