A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

بواسطة wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... المزيد

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥
9. Accepting Defeat 🔥
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress 🔥
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 🔥
25. Ball Busting 🔥
26. Teasing 🔥
27. Denied Pleasure 🔥
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity 🔥
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking 🔥
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex 🔥
43. An Unnamed Parcel
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥
54. Day 2 - Pet Play 🔥
55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue 🔥

44. Jealousy

4.9K 145 4
بواسطة wonderworld_felt

Irene's POV:

Words can't describe what's going on in my mind right now. I am happy, nervous, excited, scared; I'm feeling everything right now.

There have been many times I have begged my father to let me contact my mom. I know he has her number. But he always refused.

'She's not good enough for you Irene. You need to move on' were the repetitive words he used to say to me.

I stopped trying to convince him at the age of 12. I just gave up hope that I could ever see or even talk to mom again.

But now, that hope is back. The hope that 12 year old Irene lost, is now coming back with full force.

I have no idea how I will react once I talk to my mother. My heart is beating so fast just thinking about it. This could go either really good or really bad.

"Irene" Callum lightly shook me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, I'm just...." I don't know how to complete this sentence.

"It's okay. I understand. Let's go or we're gonna be late" he said and I nodded. Today was Friday, and we were heading to dad's house.

Dad. What a word. It was a word I used to love just a couple weeks ago. It was a word I loved to scream out loud.

And now, I'm ashamed of it. It took me a lot of time to finally accept my father's true form. But once I did, I realized that the signs were always there.

Dad never allowing me in the basement, girls getting appraisals 90% of the time, him always being busy with work; all of it.

It was right in front of me, and I never noticed.

I sighed as I realized how stupid I had been to blindly trust him. But he is my father. How could I not trust him?

Soon enough, we reached dad's house and I had to put up my happy facade. I rang the bell twice before a maid opened it.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Blackwood" the maid greeted. I just nodded at her and stepped in.

"Good afternoon to you too" Callum's voice sounded behind me. I turned around to find him respectfully smiling at the maid.

Happiness shone in the girl's eyes when Callum greeted her like that. I guess no one ever does that.

It's so surprising to me that just a simple greeting is making this girl so happy. I don't think I can ever realize how many people find happiness in such small things.

Maybe it's because I've grown up rich. But now that I have Callum by my side, I guess I'll learn all about it.

Besides, it made me proud of him when he became the reason of the girl's happiness.

The maid – who looked no more that 25 – snapped out of her thoughts and said, "Let me take that for you." But Callum just shook his head.

"It's okay. Just tell me where our room is and I'll place it there" he said. The girl looked like she wanted to protest, but agreed nonetheless.

Callum headed to our room while I headed to the home office. I know I will find dad there. I was proven to be right when I opened the office door.

"Hey dad" I cringed at how the word sounded coming from my mouth. I didn't like it anymore. I didn't want to say it. I'm ashamed of it.

"Hey princess" dad looked up at me and smiled. He opened his arms for me and I hugged him.

I had told him we were coming to stay over for the weekend. I was surprised when he agreed, but I guess it worked for us.

"You hungry?" dad asked and I nodded. "MYRA!" dad shouted.

Within seconds, the door of the office was thrown open and there stood the same maid who welcomed us in.

I guess I know her name now.

"What took you so long?" my father asked with a raised eyebrow. Long? The girl was here before a minute.

She was breathing so heavily as if she had just run all across the mansion. Yet, she was here so fast and dad still called it long.

"I-I was h-helping Mr. Blackwood in s-setting up his things" she panted out the words.

Oh god! Our room is at the other side of the mansion. She did run across the whole mansion!

Dad just sighed and said, "Go prepare something good to eat. My daughter is hungry." She mumbled a quiet 'yes sir' before leaving.

"She wasn't that late you know" I said to dad. He chuckled. "I know princess, but it's no harm to constantly show these people their place" he said.

Ok wow! This was NOT how he treated the maids around the house when I lived here.

Has he changed, or has he always been like this and I never noticed? I think it's the latter.

We soon entered the kitchen to find Myra cooking something. It smelled delicious in here. I wonder what she's making.

"Oh wow! It smells so good" Callum said as he walked in the kitchen. Myra turned around at his voice and gave him a thank you smile.

Why couldn't I say it before he did? It was just appreciation after all. Oh god! I don't wanna be like my father.

But what shocked me, was the pang of jealousy I felt when Callum complemented her.

I know it was just a statement and nothing more. But Callum NEVER compliments my cooking unless I ask him how it was.

And this girl, who we met minutes ago, is receiving such words from MY husband.

I balled my fist as my mind drifted off to thoughts of Callum leaving me and running away with Myra. But then, my anger turned into sadness.

I don't think I will be able to handle it if Callum leaves me. I've gotten so attached to him in the past few weeks, that now he's become a necessity for me to breath.

Does this mean I love him now?

I was thrown out of my thoughts when Callum shook me. "You okay?" he asked. I looked at him, then at Myra – who was still looking his way.

The jealous feeling took over once again and I latched my lips on Callum's. His eyes widened and he tried to push me away.

But I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. I need to show this girl that this man belongs to me and me only.

"Irene!" my dad's voice made me realize his presence in the room. I quickly pulled away, now embarrassed by my action.

But a small smirk formed on my face when I looked at Callum. He was flushed, the embarrassment clear on his face. God! He looked so cute!

"Sorry, I don't know what took over me" I said before dad could say anything else.

I looked over at Myra and saw that she was also slightly blushing. Her eyes met mine, and she quickly turned around.

Dad just sighed and told us all to sit.

"Why'd you do that?" Callum whispered to me as he sat beside me. "Because she was staring at you" I said simply.

Realization swam across his face and then a small smile appeared. "You're jealous" he stated. I shrugged. It was true, so I didn't deny it.

Myra placed the food in front of us and stood back. We all dug into our food, discussing our weeks.

Dad was still furious about the stealing. Callum tensed up when the topic was brought forward.

His leg started shaking and I know that he does that when he's nervous. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it so as to give him some comfort.

I guess it worked because his leg stopped shaking.

We all soon headed to our rooms while Myra collected the dirty dishes. I didn't waste a second before trapping Callum between me and the wall.

"W-What are you doing Irene?" Callum asked, looked at me with excitement as well as nervousness.

"You complimented her cooking" I said. "I-I just s-said it smelled g-good" he stuttered. I pressed myself against him and he bit his lip.

"So my cooking doesn't smell good?" I turned the question around. Callum's breath hitched when I grabbed his dick through his pants.

"I-I didn't mean it t-that way" he replied. I brought my face extremely close to his, my lips grazing his ones as I spoke.

"You're mine Callum. Only mine. Do you understand?" I asked. "Y-Yes mistress" he replied. I squeezed his dick once and he whimpered.

"Don't you dare touch it" I warned and pulled back. He whined, but nodded nonetheless.

We both headed to bed after that. It wasn't bed time right now, but we had a task to complete at night. So we chose to sleep now. I just hope everything goes well.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.8K 229 53
*** #1 in Sexual Exploration - Aug 16, 2023 *** Madeleine gave the briefest of pauses as she sat beside him before quickly collecting herself. "Abby...
2.4M 70.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
22.3K 445 22
My eyes lock on the gun she's holding out, aimed straight at me, as I my mind races with every memory I have of her. Every second that's led up to th...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...