You Are My Desire (Daydreamin...

De PhyuPwint8

The battle for the scholarship was like wildfire. In the entrance of the school director's office, Lin Yu Jin... Mai multe

Introduction
🍉Information & Drama Photo 🍉
1.Get Up and Pick Up The Guest
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 Part I
38 Part II
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 Part 1
45 Part 2
46
47
48
49 Part 1
49 Part 2
50
51 Part 1
51 Part 2
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
63 Part II
64
64 Part II
65
65 Part II
66
67
67 Part II
68
68 Part II
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Official Drama Release
76
77
78
79
80
81
81 Part II
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
89 Part II
90
91
92
93
93 Part II
94
95 Part I
95 Part II
95 Part III
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3-1
Side Story 3-2
Side Story 3-3
Extra Story 1

21

503 6 0
De PhyuPwint8

Chapter 21 I seem to have accidentally bumped into the adultery of the boss

The monthly exam was arranged after the National Day, and the last class was over. Everyone had a good time, wishing to run all the way out of the school gate and rush into the house. Only Lin Yu Jing sat on the seat and sighed long, long tone.

It is rare for Shen Juan to attend every class this week. It should be said that this is the first time since the beginning of school. He did not miss a class a week, and even the self-study was full. After class, he carried his empty schoolbag and stood. Get up, sit at the table and look at the frowning Lin Yu Jing with interest: "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to have a vacation," Lin Yu Jing said with a sigh, eyes drooping, "I want to study, so can't I just keep studying? Learning is such a wonderful thing."

"..."

Shen Juan didn't know how to answer for a moment, he had never seen a high school student with such advanced consciousness.

Shen Juan looked at the depressed girl all over her body, from the soles of her feet to the strands of her hair.

She was quiet for a while and asked slowly, "Do you want to study, or do you not want to go home?"

Lin Yu Jing sighed again in surprise, "I don't want to go home."

"Huh?"

Shen Juan asked, "Why don't you want to go home."

Lin Yu Jing sighed for the third time. Just as she was about to speak, she paused for a few seconds, then raised her head to look at the young man beside her.

Shen Juan sat on the edge of the desk, leaning against the wall with his chin raised, his eyelashes drooping, and he was holding the phone in his hand and playing casually.

She has gotten a little too close to Shen Juan recently.

It was so close that she didn't even know when this most basic awareness of prevention disappeared when she was talking to him. The process was so natural that she didn't even realize it.

"Because my family lives in Magic Fairy Castle, I will be arrested and forced to practice magic when I go home."

Lin Yu Jing said nonsense.

Shen Juan didn't speak, but stared at her for a few seconds, curled his lips into a smile, leaned forward slightly, raised his hand and tapped her on the head with the mobile phone in his hand: "Let's go, little deskmate. "

Lin Yu Jing subconsciously covered the place he had tapped with his phone, watched him stand up, yawned and walked out of the classroom.

Lin Yu Jing rolled her eyes in shock, lowered her head and began to pack her things.

When he reached the door, Shen Juan suddenly stopped and turned around: "That's right."

Lin Yu Jing looked up in surprise, "Huh?"

"I'm in the studio every eleven days."

Shen Juan said.

"Ah," Lin Yu Jing was at a loss, not understanding why he was telling her this, so she could only continue, "Aren't you going out to play?"

"It's nothing fun," Shen Juan lowered his eyes, and said lightly, "You can come to my place when you're bored, I'm always there."

"..."

Lin Yu Jing didn't know if she was too sensitive, but she always felt that what he said meant "you can go to my place when you have nowhere to go".

Shen Juan, although he seems to be idle every day and doesn't care about anything, but he is definitely a very delicate person.

 Lin Yu Jing's "don't want to go home" just now had too much personal emotion in it, he must have heard it.

Lin Yu Jing discovered this when they met for the second time in front of the 7-11 convenience store.

This social brother who fights very viciously and fiercely has a little bit of principled gentleness that is not in line with other people's designs.

For example, if the two of them fight, he will not want the innocent people who eat melons - Lin Yu Jing's child to be involved, so he will naturally help her block it.

For example, he will notice that the rice ball of an innocent eater has dropped, and buy one to compensate her.

For another example, when he was eating hot pot that day, he must have seen her littleness, her defensiveness and hesitation towards them, so he buckled her cup and helped her get a Coke.

This kind of unconscious, delicate little tenderness comes out from the bottom of the bone. It is the embodiment of a person's upbringing and family education. It is a subtle influence. He must have a very happy family, or grew up in a very gentle family. , Growing up around those who love him.

Lin Yu Jing put down the half-arranged book in her hand, leaned back in the chair, and sighed.

"It's nice," she whispered to herself, "it's nice to have someone hurt."

Everyone in the class has left, only she is left, the whole floor is quiet, occasionally a few students pass through the playground on the playground outside the teaching building, and you can see the third year's place from a distance along the window The classrooms in the north building are lit up, like small bright color blocks that have been cut off one by one.

In the empty classroom, the air is full of the fragrance of ink and books, and a little bit of loneliness.

After a whole day of class, Lin Yu Jing lowered her head and rubbed her eyes with a little eyestrain. Her low whisper melted into the quiet air: "I want it too."

Lin Yu Jing's Eleventh was also very peaceful. Although Shen Juan said that she could go to his studio, she didn't plan to really go.

She doesn’t know if people are busy or not. The main reason is that the monthly exam is due after November. This is the first time for Lin Yu Jing to take the exam at this school. After a holiday, her IQ and level have not deteriorated, so she still read books at home for a few days.

Fu Mingxiu was finally willing to come back from school. When Lin Yu Jing got home from school, he was already at home. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room playing with his mobile phone. He didn't look this way when he heard her coming back. His face was full of indifference. , but no matter how you look at it, it looks stiff.

Lin Yu Jing was startled to see that the man obviously didn't want to look at her, she hesitated for a few seconds between saying hello and not saying hello, and finally chose to follow her heart, with a bit of discernment, without any conversation, she was ready to go upstairs .

Since what happened last time, she has mixed feelings towards Fu Mingxiu.

Lin Yu Jing has always been a person who is not afraid of any malice or hostility, but if this hostility is suddenly mixed with something kind, she will feel a sense of bottomless uncertainty.

As a result, just after walking a few steps forward, Fu Mingxiu suddenly raised his head and frowned at her: "Didn't you see me?"

"..."

Lin Yu Jing  said in shock, "I saw it."

The distance between Fu Mingxiu's eyebrows was almost frowned by him: "Then you act like you didn't see it?"

"..."

Lin Yu Jing suddenly felt that it must have been quite difficult for Guan Xiangmei to have been there for so many years. Her son was born really strangely. He looked like a man, but his inner drama was as rich as a little princess.

Fine.

Grandpa Jing is used to you.

Lin Yu Jing greeted him, and she didn't really want to learn from him, so she asked patiently, "What else is there for you, brother?"

Fu Mingxiu looked at her with an expression of "I have something to say", and remained so stiff for ten seconds without saying a word.

Lin Yu Jing turned around in shock and was about to go upstairs, but just as she reached the stairs, he was stopped again: "Wait a minute."

"..."

Lin Yu Jing stood there and ground her teeth, heaved a sigh of relief, and turned around.

Fu Mingxiu looked at her: "Don't think that I accept you, and it's best not to have any wrong thoughts."

Lin Yu Jing  was shocked to see this man convulsed and almost couldn't hold back her laughter. She sincerely wanted him to see a psychiatrist or something. Could it be that his stepfather brought his daughter into the house recently and put too much pressure on him, causing him to Something is wrong mentally.

"What twisted mind?" Lin Yu Jing asked in shock.

"The Fu family's company, don't even think about it."

Fu Mingxiu said with a gloomy face.

Lin Yu Jing laughed in surprise.

The girl was still wearing a school uniform, carrying a schoolbag and dragging a small suitcase, her beautiful fox eyes were smiling and she was very pleasing: "Don't worry, brother, I definitely won't think about your company, what do I want a company for? , going out early and returning late every day, I’m as tired as a dog, I’ll give it to you, I’ll give it to you, you’re in charge of making money,”

Lin Yu Jing pointed at him, and then pointed at herself, “I’m in charge if I don’t have any money, I’ll ask you for it, after all, brothers and sisters, Still have to complement each other.”

"..."

Fu Mingxiu looked at her in disbelief.

Lin Yu Jing snapped her fingers at him, jumped up and down humming a little tune and went upstairs.

Fu Mingxiu was left standing alone, staring at her back with a look of eating shit.

On the day of the monthly exam, Lin Yu Jing woke up early in the morning.

It is not necessary to come to school so early for the exam, but this is the first time for Liu Fujiang to experience the first formal exam in his class. He was very excited, and even a little uneasy, so he told the class group in advance the night before , Let everyone come to school at the same time as usual, and he will tell everyone about biology for ten minutes before the exam.

After he finished saying this, it was very lively at first, full of "Hey, have you played that new game?"

"Isn’t there a new style for autumn and winter?”

“I’ve seen it, and it’s so ugly.”

“The competition has started bro, today you’re going to fight against your sister in a different place. Do you want to see it or not?”

——Wait, anyway, the class group that has all kinds of topics besides study fell into a deathly silence for a moment, as if this group was a dead group that no one would make a fuss about once in 800 years.

Lin Yu Jing was very curious at the time, how many people could come to her class on Monday morning.

Lin Yu Jing  went to the cafeteria to buy some breakfast in surprise. She also specially bought two bags of soy milk, one of which was walnut-flavored. After all, for the exam, Teacher Xiao Lin was very loving and bought it for her only student, Shen Juan. She want him to refresh his mind.

Otherwise, what if he really doesn't get 40 points in the physics test? Isn't that a blow to her brand?

When she arrived in the classroom, Liu Fujiang was standing in front of the podium full of energy, and he could count the number of people below with his fingers.

The pre-exam tutoring scene with less than ten people did not affect Liu Fujiang's enthusiasm at all. Seeing Lin Yu Jing ,  he was surprised, he showed a joyful smile from the heart: "Okay, Lin Yu Jing is also here, students, there are nine of us in total, what is this called? This is called small class teaching, and the quality of this kind of teaching is very high , Look at the Nineteenth Middle School next door, that private aristocratic school, now they all teach in small classes, and the effect is particularly good—"

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "..."

Liu Fujiang spent about seven minutes praising the nine students present for their enthusiasm for learning. In the remaining three minutes, he talked about a major biology topic. Remove the tables and chairs and prepare to set up the examination room.

The last examination room is on the first floor, the classroom of the liberal arts class, the classroom atmosphere of the liberal arts class is different from that of the science class as soon as you enter prepare.

Right in front of the blackboard hung a large pair of brush characters, in very chic and beautiful handwriting--when will the long tassel be bound to the Canglong today.

Lin Yu Jing recalled the blackboard newspaper in her class. There were only a few large characters written horizontally by Li Lin with white chalk—Chunqiu please drink chrysanthemum tea, clear away heat and detoxify and relieve fire.

At the bottom, a small chrysanthemum was drawn with yellow chalk.

——Fourteen words and a flower filled a whole large blackboard, allowing her class to win the last place in the blackboard competition of that month's grade without any suspense.

The school does not force students to wear school uniforms on the day of the exam, so everyone basically wears their own clothes. In school days, this is the only day when they can not wear school uniforms, so everyone let themselves go, especially the last exam room, You can wear anything.

Lin Yu Jing was surprised that the girl in front of her was wearing lace net stockings. After sitting down, she took off her long-sleeved coat and a small suspenders inside. The weather in October had turned cold, and the temperature in the classroom was colder than outside. She felt cold even looking at it.

Ten minutes before the exam, Shen Juan appeared at the door of the class, and the chaotic exam room was quiet for a moment.

Lin Yu Jing raised her head in surprise. Shen Juan's white hoodie and black jeans, the legs wrapped in the jeans were long and straight, and the hooded hoodie was the simplest style. Compared with the cool buddies in the jacket and biker suit, they are simply too young.

But this person's temperament is not young at all, and he can wear such a simple white sweater with a little carelessness.

Lin Yu Jing was shocked and didn't know why.

Maybe it's because Mr. Juan has the most dicks.

The big brother is not only in the grade, but also a very popular figure in the school. He accepted the attention of everyone very naturally. This person didn't even take the exam. He walked to the end with empty hands and drooping eyelids with a cold expression on his face. In the first row, the expression looks very cold, which fits his character image of a school bully.

But Lin Yu Jing was shocked to know that he just got up too early, and he was still a little sleepy and confused.

Usually, in the first class, he would lie on the table to catch up on sleep, but today is the exam, so he can't make up.

Lin Yu Jing handed him the bag of soy milk with crushed walnuts. The soy milk sold in No. 8 Middle School’s cafeteria was packaged like sucking jelly. Sometimes the lid would be twisted very tightly. Lin Yu Jing liked to drink soy milk in the morning. Occasionally, when she couldn't open it, she would let Shen Juan open it for her.

So Shen Juan narrowed his eyes and took it without looking at it. He unscrewed it very naturally and placed it on her desk very naturally, then sat down beside her, and yawned lazily.

The people who eat melons in the last examination room: ... My day?

Lin Yu Jing also expressed her thanks very naturally, took two puffs after taking it, and inhaled a mouthful of walnut flavor, which really had walnut residue.

Only then did she realize that, with an "ah", she pulled the soy milk she was biting out of her mouth, and turned her head to look at him: "I bought this for you."

Shen Juan also said "ah", with a sleepy and hoarse voice, and lay down on the table: "Then put it there, I'll drink it later."

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "..."

Those who eat melons in the last examination room: ... Me? ! ? ! ? day? ! ?

The girl in the front row wearing lace net stockings quickly turned around, lowered her head, took out her mobile phone and typed: [I seem to have accidentally bumped into the big guy's adultery. 】

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

39.1K 427 70
Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with...
217K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...
754K 63.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
heh De tnnmtlg

Dragoste

96.6K 129 94
all stories from libog-stories.com