Mattheo Riddle one shots/shor...

By kls182

One shots stories for mattheo riddle fans Smut warnings Short stories of Y/N and Mattheo Riddle 18+ Please... More

Disclaimers
All alone part 2
Doctor, doctor
Toxic waste
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Party favours
Forgive and forget
Cursed dreams
Supprise
Hate games
Patient
Jersey Boys
Cute poison
Make or break
Whispers
On my mind

All alone

4.9K 43 5
By kls182

(Smut warning) (mature language)

Y/N pov-

The dorm was silent I had it all to myself, I sat back on the sofa and extended my legs so that my toes reached the fire. I shoved my headphones on and cracked open my book. I've never been so happy that ravenclaw was throwing a dorm party , not a single slytherin  in sight apart from me of course. I had the light from the fire and the lightening outside to help me read, the perfect Friday night. It was perfect.  Until a pair of slim hands ripped my headphones straight off my head.

"Pansy, you scared the shit out of Me"
"That was the point idiot, beside why aren't you ready? The party has already started Y/N"
She said as she sat on the coffee table next to me. She looked gorgeous as always head to town in dark green and perfectly curled hair.

"I'm not going anywhere tonight, beside things with Nott are still weird since the other day"

"He won't say shit with Mattheo there anyways, besides I'll keep you company, please come, Mattheo thinks you're going"

"Pansy honestly I don't feel like it, plus we're going to the Halloween party tomorrow I'd rather save my energy for that" I smiled

"Ughhh fine I haven't got time to convince you I'm already late"

"You'll be fine just try your best not to hook up with Enzo againnnnm..." I laughed

"I can't make any promises unfortunately, I'm gonna love you and leave you, enjoy your night in" she kisses me on the forehead as she stands to leave

"Tell Mattheo I'll leave my door unlocked, no doubt he'll come to my dorm and start banging on it if he's drunk"

"I will babe, see you later"  she blows a kiss and quietly shuts the giant doors.

I slip my headphones back on and continue with my book.

-5 minutes later-

Once again my headphones are ripped off, but this time it was with hands covered in rings and little tattoo on his hand with my initial.

"Hey baby" Mattheo smiles above me, his dark curly hair falling in front of his face as he stares down at me.
He kisses me on my forehead and it sends tingles down my back.

"Hey Matty I thought you was going to the party?" I smile back as he sits down next to me.
He sets my book down on the side and pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling him while he runs his calloused hands up and down my back.

"I don't go anywhere without you, you already know this" he kisses my collarbone gently and looks up at me through his thick lashes with his deep brown eyes.

"Well I'm pretty sure the party is more fun than I am  tonight "
" I'm pretty sure I'd rather be tortured than be anywhere you aren't" he kisses the same place again, and I try and hold down the moan that has nestled in my throat.

"But the whole group is going and I'm sure you'd rather be with them than watch me read" I smile at him trying my best again not to moan as he grips my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Baby what aren't you understanding, I don't like being anywhere you're not, besides Nott is in my bad books for looking at you like you belong to him",

I place my hands in his hair and his jaw clenches, I know what it does to him I can already feel the tent in his trousers, "Nott is one of your best friends Matty, you've got to get over it at some point"

"Not until he accepts the fact that you're my girlfriend, and until he realises that you're mine entirely" he presses his lips to mine , giving my the lightest peck, loving yet possessive.

"Oh I'm yours am I?" I say jokingly.

He grabs my waist and flips me onto my back, he hovers above me his eyes darkening already.

"Mine" he whispers in my ear, sending shocks up and down my back
I know exactly where this is going and I can't fucking wait.

"Prove it" I say shyly.

"Oh Y/N, you've no idea" he says

He slams his lips onto mine completely taking control of my lips, my body, just everything. His tongue finds its entrance in to my mouth and the vibrations of my moans only drive him more crazy. His hands explore the entirety of my body, he grips my thighs and moves his hand to my chest, gripping my breasts gently.

He lifts me off of the sofa and I wrap my legs around his waist, he lifts me as If I weigh nothing and he grips his hands on my thighs and carries me upstairs without breaking our kiss.

He lays me onto the bed gently still not breaking our kiss as he lays above me taking complete control like he always does and I love it, besides sex is always better when he jealous what can I say.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me Y/N?" He says as he removes his shirt revealing his toned abs and his scars, I loved his scars but I know he doesn't like me looking at them so I continue the intense eye contact.

I see his errection through his trousers and I smile innocently "I think I've got a good idea" I say looking him up and down.

"Fuck Y/N" he whispers.

He hovers above me and looks at me hungrily.

"You won't be needing this" he whispers in my ear as he removes my sweatshirt, revealing my dark Green bra that I'd specifically put on just for him.

He kisses my neck, biting and nibbling me as he works his way down to my stomach.
"Or these" he says removing my bottoms revealing the matching underwear.

He leaves swirly kisses over my stomach as he work his way to my soaking wet pants and ripping them off unpaitently.
"So wet for me already" he says proudly.

I moan as he kisses the inside of my thighs until he finally reaches my clit, I moan so loud I cover my mouth in embarrassment.

"No need to hide baby, we're all alone" he smiles up at me before diving back down and licking my clit gently and slowly, he moans as he swirls his tongue around and the vibrations send me crazy. I grip his curls tightly as he continues eating me out.
"Fuck Mattheo" I moan and I feel him smile as he goes faster.
I can already feel my climax coming, but he stops.

"Not yet baby, you come when I let you like a good girl" he stands up and removes his trousers and his boxers and climbs on top of me leaving the tip of his cock at my entrance teasing me and taking control.

"Please Matty, I need you" I moan, I'm practically begging him.

"Seems as you asked so nicely, how can I deny my girl what she wants" he says as he kisses my neck and leave marks all over me.

He slams into me and we both moan so loud they would probably hear us over at the party.

"Jesus, fuck Y/N you fit me perfectly" he moans as he presses his forehead to mine.
He fucks me hard and slow and I can feel my climax once again rising but I try my best to hold it back just like he told me too.  I grip my hands on his back leaving nail marks all over him and that only makes him move in and out of me faster.

"You're so wet baby, I fucking love how responsive you are too me" he says as he massages my nipples which makes me moan his name loud and proud.
"Fuck MATTHEO" I scream.

"Matty I need to- I need-" I moan in his ear
"I know baby, say you're mine and I might let you" he says as he slams his dick into me to hard I can feel it in my stomach, it hurts but instead of crying out, I moan so loud it feels so fucking good.

"Say you're mine" he says as he slams hard  into me once again while biting my neck and kissing my collarbone.

"I'll always be yours, always" I whisper straight into his ear and he moans, and it only makes him go faster and harder.

"Fuck I love you Y/N, so fucking much" he says kissing me and sticking his tongue down my throat while he moans.

"I love you too"

"Come for me baby" he finally says and I do I find my climax and release all over him.

"Such a good fucking girl" he slams into my once again and finds his release and he lets out a groan.

We're both panting and sweating, and he kisses me passionately, and cups my face.

"Mine Y/N, you're all mine"
"Always" I kiss him as he lays on his back and I place my head on his sweaty chest while he plays with my hair.

"I can't stand the thought of you even being 2 feet away from me Y\N" he lights a cigarette and kisses me once again.

"I know and I love you for it"

"I'm so fucking in love with you" he says as he plays with my hair, and I fall asleep to the sound of his fast heartbeat and the smell of his cologne and the sleepy sound of rain hitting my window.

Hi guys let me know what you thought hope it was good,!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lust By

Romance

785 0 17
Smut & fluff 16+
311K 7.8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
73.4K 734 16
Cute stories about Mattheo Riddle. Includes: Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, one bed, fake dating, brothers best friend, and more!
3.3K 53 34
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date: Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc...