Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฐ "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TEE... More

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Bonfires and Gasoline
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
Intense
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Help A Friend
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
Bloody Hands
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Reunited
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Doomsday

759 44 107
By f4brays

Once Peter, Belle, and Lydia pulled up to the place with the storage containers from Lydia's nightmare, the three of them all ran out of the car and to Scott, Malia, and surprisingly, Deucalion.

As Belle went to follow after Peter, Lydia grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Hey." Lydia breathed out and Belle's brows furrowed, noticing Lydia's worry.

Lydia pulled her lips into a line before she looked up at the younger girl since she was taller. "Whatever you do tonight do not be alone." Lydia muttered.

"What?" Belle asked and Lydia moved her hand to grab Belle's "I don't care who it is, but you have to stay with one of us tonight. All night. Don't stray off on your own." Lydia said, her eyes wide with urgency.

Belle knew not to question Lydia's words. If the Banshee is telling her not to run off alone, she's not running off alone. Belle slowly nodded her and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Got it." She said before she started to nod faster. "Got it."

Lydia watched Belle for a couple of seconds before she nodded. The two turned to where Peter had ran and quickly followed him. They skidded to a stop when they finally reached Peter, Scott, Malia, and Deucalion.

Scott watched the three in front of him with furrowed brows. "What... Why? What are you guys doing here?" He asked quietly, watching the two out of breath girls.

"They're coming, Monroe and more." Belle said through catching her breath. Peter nodded in agreement with the young girl, raising his chin. "And they have heavy firepower."

Suddenly, gunshots echoed through the lot. Peter, who was closest to Belle, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her around him so she wouldn't get shot.

Belle looked around at everyone in the group as the gunfire continued. The only one getting shot was Deucalion.

After many bullets to the chest and abdomen, Deucalion fell to the floor and hunters started to run at the group.

Three hunters ran at Belle at once. Malia noticed how many were coming at the younger girl and knocked one out before he could even get close to Belle.

Belle kicked her foot into one of the hunters, pushing him back into the second one. They only stumbled, quickly composing themselves and running at Belle again.

Belle slid on the floor, glad she was wearing jeans or she would've tore her leg up pretty badly. She let her claws grow out of her fingernails and she swiped her claws across one of the hunters ankles. The man screamed in pain, collapsing to the floor 

Belle noticed the other hunter that was after her was now creeping up on Malia, his gun pointed at her. Malia's back was turned so she didn't see the hunter. Just before the man could shoot Malia, Belle ran up to him. She grabbed his shoulders and threw him into Peter's arms.

Peter roared at the man, catching him by stabbing his claws into his chest and throwing him off to the side. Peter turned to Belle already looking at him and nodded, Belle returning the gesture.

The sound of a gun being loaded made Belle turn around. She saw two hunters staring right at her. Belle snarled at the hunters, ready to jump at them as they started to raise their guns.

Just before either side could attack, the two hunters were thrown across the lot from getting hit by a car. Specifically a Jeep.

Belle let out a happy and relieved laugh at the sight of the blue Jeep. The driver turned his head to look and Belle and Belle forgot how much she missed Stiles.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles asked and Belle smiled. When the back door to the Jeep opened and Derek walked out, her smile only grew bigger. "Without us?"

Belle laughed as she watched Stiles and Derek. Another hunter ran towards Belle and barely even looking at him, Belle grabbed the man by his neck and brought his head down to her knee, knocking him out.

When all of the hunters ran away. Derek walked up to Belle. He put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump, thinking he was a hunter. She calmed down when she realized it was Derek and sighed.

Belle quickly pulled Derek into a hug, her arms wrapping around his heck as his went around her waist. "You okay?" He asked and Belle didn't answer for a couple seconds.

She finally nodded when they pulled away, but Derek didn't believe her action or her words. "...Yeah, yeah."

Shaky breathing coming from beside Belle's feet made her look down. Deucalion sat propped against one of the storage containers, looking off in the distance as he struggled to speak. "Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you." Deucalion muttered, his voice shaky.

He turned to Scott as he crouched down to reach his height and smiled. "And he knows it." Deucalion added, his smile turning into a smirk.

Slowly, his smile fell and Belle heard his heartbeat stop. Belle looked away from the man, her breathing getting a little more panicked as Malia looked around the group. "It's really started, hasn't it?"

"What's started?" Stiles asked, looking to Malia with wide and worried eyes. Belle gulped, licking her lips and turning back to face the group. "An all-out war."

Scott got up and turned around, his eyes widening when he saw Derek standing there, not noticing him earlier. Scott ran up to Derek pulling him into a hug that he immediately returned.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter asked Derek. The man sighed, looking between him and Scott. "I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on a wall. 'Beacon Hills.'"

Belle rose her brows at those words. "You came back for Beacon Hills?" She asked and Derek turned to her. He chuckled at her unamused tone and shook his head. "No. Came back for you." He said, looking around at everyone as if to say "all of you".

The faint radio static caught Belle and the other werewolves attention. They all turned their heads to the Jeep behind them, the static starting to turn into faint words. As everyone walked towards the Jeep, the words became clearer. It was Gerard on the radio. Stiles and Scott climbed into the Jeep as everyone else huddled around it.

"Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice. Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?" Gerard asked.

When Scott didn't answer Gerard's question, Derek reached into the Jeep and grabbed the mic of the radio.

"Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." Derek answered and a very faint hum from Gerard could be heard through the radio. "War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?" Scott asked and Gerard just chuckled.

"I have a few visitors for you, from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills. Say hello, Jackson." Gerard said and Belle looked down at Lydia, their eyes locking. Her nightmare was starting to look like real life.

"Do it again, old man. Come a little closer. I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass-" Jackson's threat was cut off by his own screams, the faint sound of electricity crackling behind it.

Gerard's chuckle echoed through the. radio. "Lost none of his charm, has he? You can find him here with us at the Armory, Scott. In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them." He said as Stiles looked back at the rest of the group. He noticed the scared expression plastered on Belle's face and he gently reached his hand up and rubbed her shoulder.

"Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight. But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Melanie and her friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised." Gerard said and Belle thought back to Melanie's call earlier in the day. She felt her heart pounding in her ears. She was terrified for her friends. All of them were at the hospital.

But the man's next words made her heart drop into her stomach. "Of course, not all of Melanie's friends are there. Arabella is with you I presume. Oh, how her father can't wait to see her again." Belle felt confused eyes on her, not everyone seeing her father with the crowd of hunters the night at the station.

"This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can. And you might even save a few. But your limited resources will be spread thin. Ultimately you will fail. The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you..."

...

"Just buy us more time." Belle said to Theo over the phone. She, Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Malia, and Derek were all at the clinic trying to come up with a plan while Peter went to the school. Belle wanted to help Melanie as best as she could since she couldn't go to the hospital and she knew Melanie trusted Theo for help. "Mel and the others are at the hospital, get them out of there."

"Yeah, I know. I was already on my way there. Am I buying you time to come up with a plan or to get help?" Theo asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Belle ignored the sarcasm, holding back her eye roll. "Both."

Just as she was about to hangup, Belle suddenly felt a sinking feeling in her chest. She gulped before she spoke. "Hey, Theo?" She asked. When she heard the boy let out a quiet hum in response she nodded her head, even though he couldn't see her. "Please be careful."

It was quiet for a couple seconds, but on the other end of the call, Theo nodded. "You too." He muttered before he hung up the phone.

...

Melanie had Liam's hand tightly grasped in hers as she twisted and turned down the hallways to get to the elevators. When they got there, Melanie started pressing the elevator button crazily and as they waited for the elevator to come to their floor, clicks of multiple guns echoed from the other end of the hall.

The couple turned around and Melanie squeezed Liam's hand tighter at the sight of Gabe and three other hunters pointing huge shotguns at them. Liam subtly pushed Melanie behind him, Melanie not noticing as Gabe smirked.

"Let me do it." Gabe announced and slowly, the other hunters lowered their guns. The smile on Gabe's face grew as he tilted his head tauntingly. "Go ahead, guys. Run. It'll be more fun that way."

Just then, the elevator doors open. Melanie gasped, whipping her head around to see Theo in the elevator. Immediately, Theo grabbed Melanie's hand and pulled her into the elevator and since she was still holding Liam's hand, he was pulled in too.

Theo quickly pressed the close door button as the hunters shot at the door and as soon as the door were closed, he pressed the emergency stop button.

...

When Belle, Scott, Derek, and Malia ran into Beackn Hills High School to meet up with Peter, they all skidded to a stop when he saw him in the middle of the hallway, completely turned to stone.

Belle heard Malia's heart skip a beat at the sight of her dad. She ran towards Peter, shaking her head. "He's not dead. He can't be." Malia whispered

"There's a heartbeat, but it's faint." Derek reassured, just barely hearing Peters heartbeat under all of the stone. While Derek, Malia, and Scott listened for Peter's heartbeat, Belle heard footsteps coming towards them. Her head turned in the direction she heard the footsteps as she took a small step towards it.

"We're not alone." She whispered when suddenly, a gunshot rang through the air.

The sound came from the other end of the hallway. Belle spun around to see not only who shot the gun, but where they shot at. Her eyes fell on Monroe, her armed hand shaking as she stared at Scott.

Belle turned to Scott and grabbed him as he started to fall to the floor. She caught him under his armpits and leaned up against the lockers behind her to keep herself and him up. She noticed he was short in the shoulder, yellow ooze dripping out of his wound.

Malia roared at Monroe, making the woman immediately turn around and book it down the other end of the hallway.

Malia ran after Monroe as Derek ran up to Belle and Scott. He looked down at Scott's bullet wound before he lifted his gaze to the boys eyes. "It's yellow wolfsbane. It's gonna kill you."

Scott looked up at Derek's it's terrified eyes. Derek ignored Scotts look, turning to Belle. "Help me get him into a classroom."

Belle nodded and immediately she and Derek grabbed Scott's arms, helping him stand. They both wrapped one of his arms around their shoulders and lead him into the nearby classroom.

Derek let go of Scott as soon as they entered the classroom. Belle continued to walk Scott to a desk as Derek looked through the cabinets of the chemistry class, trying to look for something to burn out the wolfbane in Scott's wound.

"Belle. Help Malia, please." Scott groaned out in pain. Belle shook her head, Lydia's words from earlier in the day replaying in her mind. "I... I can't. Lydia said-" "Belle! Go!" Scott roared, his eyes flashing red and interrupting her.

Belle's eyes flashed yellow back at Scott and even though every part of her was telling her not to listen to Scott, she followed Scott's demanded and ran out of the classroom after Malia.

Belle ran down the hallway she saw Malia go down. She tried her hardest to follow the girls sent, but she lost it once she reached the hallway that connected to Finstocks office. She skidded to a stop, trying to find any sign of the girl.

"I was wondering when I'd run into you."

Belle froze at the voice. Her whole body tensed as she slowly turned around to meet her fathers eyes.

Adrian Parker stood just barely five feet away from Belle, a pistol in his hands pointed at her. "I tried to talk to you at home, but you weren't there." Adrian said, his eyes having an unfamiliar look in them for Belle. As if he was looking at a stranger.

"I haven't lived at home in almost three years." Belle said, trying to keep her voice calm so she didn't aggravate her father. Adrian nodded, hardly blinking out of fear that if he did, Belle would attack him. "You've been living with Melanie since freshman year." He explained and Belles brows furrowed, not expecting him to know that considering she's been hiding and sneaking around for so long.

"I knew the first week you left. The house was quieter than normal without all your music." Adrian said, using his hand that wasn't holding his pistol to point at his ear. He laughed at his own words, but Belle knew it wasn't genuine. She knew that he was angry.

Suddenly, Adrian's smile fell. His anger turned in to absolute fear in a matter of seconds. His eyes widened just barely as his jaw hung lightly. "How long?" Adrian asked, his hand shaking. Belle's brows furrowed, looking at her dad with a scared and confused look. "What?" She asked and Adrian took another step towards Belle, cornering her.

"How long has my daughter been a monster?" Adrian yelled, his heart beat almost as loud as his voice for Belle's ears. She flinched at his yells, her eyes shutting and her head turning away from her father.

Her breathing was shaky like his as she tried to calm down. This wasn't the first time the two of them have been in this position, but now there's a gun pointed at her and her dad was the angriest he's ever been.

"I got bit when I was thirteen." Belle said, making Adrian's hand start to shake. Belle turned back to face her dad but looked down at the gun pointed at her chest. "I was walking home from school. I went through the forest route like you told me to."

She looked up at her dad and he had tears in his eyes. His jaw was clenched and Belle tried to catch her breath. "He came up behind me and attacked me. I was bit on my arm." Belle explained. She looked down at her forearm and could see her dad look down at her arm out of the corner of her eyes.

Belle looked back up at her dad at the same time that he turned to her. A single tear fell down his face and Belle started to feel hopeful. Like maybe he'd let her go. She's still
his daughter.

But in seconds, his face turned cold again and Belles eyes widened. "You're a monster." Adrian muttered, his voice dark. His finger moved to the trigger and Belle stopped thinking. She made her claws appear and clawed at her fathers stomach.

Adrian screamed in pain as gunshot echoed through the school halls. Belle leaned back onto the lockers behind her, and looked down at her father, his stomach clawed open. Adrian collapsed, falling to the floor. He looked up at Belle with wide eyes as he started to cough blood.

Belle slowly started to slide down the wall. She looked down at her chest and gulped at the sight. She was shot, yellow wolfsbane oozing out of the wound.

Belle let out a small cry. She looked back to her dad and watched as his eyes dulled and his hand fell from his injuries.

She started to cry. Belle dropped her head as the shock started to leave her body, the pain taking over. She didn't know where anyone was. If someone didn't show up soon, she'd die.

She should've listen to Lydia.

It finally hit Belle what Peter and Lydia were hiding when Lydia was telling them about her vision. She saw her die. That's why they wouldn't say it out loud and that's why Lydia told her to not be alone.

She was going to die.

Belle felt as if her whole body was on fire. It hurt to breathe. When she heard footsteps turning down her hallway, Belle turned her head. Her eyes fell on Jackson and Ethan and when they saw her, bloodied with a bullet wound, they froze.

"Don't just stand there, help me." Belle whimpered out and Jackson wasted no time running up to her and pressing his hands on Belle's injuries. He noticed the yellow color that started to cover his hands and grimaced.

"Why is it yellow?" Jackson whispered, partially worried and partially disgusted, catching Ethan's attention. Ethan looked at Belle's bullet wound with wide eyes. "Yellow wolfsbane." He breathed out and Belle nodded, gulping down her pain so she could speak.

"You need to burn it out." Belle groaned out and Ethan quickly nodded, standing up. "I'll go look for something. Keep her awake." He said and Jackson muttered a small "yeah", putting more pressure on Belle's wound.

Belle groaned in pain at Jackson's attempts to help her and he instantly frowned. "I know. I know it hurts." Jackson whispered in a comforting voice, trying to make the girl feel better. In his eyes, she was still the annoying little fourteen year old that followed Stiles and Scott around. He didn't really process that she's a senior now. He still saw her as a little kid. He didn't want to watch her die.

Jackson looked between Belle's wound and her eyes that were starting to close before he turned down the hallway. "Help!" He screamed, trying to find anybody from the pack to get him to help her stay awake.

He turned back to Belle and hit her face gently with his free hand, trying to keep her awake. "Belle, you gotta stay with me."

...

Melanie watched Liam and Theo both try and listen to any sound that could be coming from the other side of the elevator doors. She rose her eyebrows, waiting for one of them to say anything.

"Still out there?" She asked, getting tired of not being filled in. Liam turned around to Melanie and nodded his head. Melanie sighed, her head dropping tiredly. Liam looked at Melanie for. a few seconds before he turned to Theo, glaring.

"Look, I'm not dying for you." Liam said and Melanie groaned. Instead of acknowledging Melanie, Theo glared right back at Liam. "I'm not dying for you either." Theo shot back and Melanie raised her head, getting tired of the two boys constant bickering.

She gave the two boys a fake smile, tilting her head sarcastically. "Aww. You guys are so sweet. I would die for both of you. Now, can we please just take those assholes down?" Melanie yelled and Liam looked to her. His face softened when his eyes met hers. He sighed and bit his lip.

"I fight with you." Liam said, almost sounding disgusted saying it. Before Theo could respond, Liam spoke again, pointing at Melanie. "So my girlfriend doesn't die for one of us."

Theo chuckled at Liam's words, nodding his head. "Okay. Let's fight." He said and Melanie childishly smile, her shoulders raising bashfully. "Aww. You guys will fight together to keep me around." She sang, earning an eye roll from Theo and a small chuckle from Liam. "I'm always gonna want to keep you around." Liam muttered, kissing Melanie's temple before he pulled away and smiled. "Why do you think we're going to the same college?"

Melanie's smile doubled in size, nodding her head happily. "To Hopkins." She said, making Liam smile too. "To Hopkins." He muttered just as Theo turned off the emergency stop button.

The doors opened and quickly, Theo and Liam wolfed out as Melanie made her katana appear in her hand.

The three teens ran down the hallway, Theo and Liam in front of Melanie. The two of them jumped over hunters and attacked them and Melanie was in charge of making sure that the hunters stayed down, stabbing them with her katana. She wasn't doing anything that could make them die, but stop fighting.

When they reached the end of the hall, they turned back towards the elevator. One of the hunters the Liam had attacked and thought he had knocked out got back up and started to raise his gun and the three of them.

Just before he could shot any of them, Melissa can up from behind him and electrocuted him. Nolan appeared behind her, running past Melissa and towards another hunter that was starting to get up. Nolan grabbed one of the hunters shotguns off the floor and hit the man in the back of the head, knocking him out.

He looked up at Melanie, Liam and Theo across from him as he dropped the gun. Melanie watched the boy with wide eyes, shocked but glad he chose to be on their team.

Nolan's face dropped as his eyes moved to look just behind Melanie, Liam and Theo. "Get down!" He screamed, making the three of them turn around.

Gabe stood behind them, a gun in hand and a big smirk on his face. Standing in between Liam and Theo, boht boys grabbed on to Melanie as they started running away from the boy and back towards Melissa and Nolan. She felt Liam's hand touch the small of her back to push her as Theo grabbed on to her shoulder.

Melanie winced at the sound of the gunshots, her ears ringing from how loud they. She tried to run as wildly as she could without ramming into Liam and Theo beside her, not wanting Gabe to shoot her.

She felt her right thigh and her back start to burn, pain shooting up and down her body, making her unable to run. Melanie collapsed to the floor seconds before Theo and Liam did.

Melanie groaned in pain as she moved around to lean up against the wall. She looked down at her thigh and gulped at the gunshot. Melanie reached behind her back and touched where she felt the pain.

She hissed as her whole body tensed from her own touch. She brought her hand out from behind her and grew dizzy at how much blood was on her fingers.

Liam started to feel anger bubble up throughout his body at the sight of Melanie's gunshot wounds. His eyes turned bright yellow as he roared.

He shot off the ground, ignoring his own pain he felt from his gunshot wounds and ran at Gabe.

"Liam!" Melanie screamed, pushing herself off the wall. Her whole back jolted in pain and Melanie screamed, falling back against the wall again.

Theo crouched down beside Melanie and looked at her with wide eyes, confused as to why she wasn't healing. Knowing what Theo was thinking. Melanie swallowed the lump in her throat and looked up at him. "I can't heal with the bullet in me. Plus, Mori Kitsunes take longer to heal since we are healers."

Her eyes were barely open and she was using the wall completely for support.

Theo looked back and forth between Melanie's face and her stomach before he sighed. "Then I guess we're taking this bullet out." He said, reaching for Melanie's back.

"No!" Melanie snapped. Theo froze as Melanie looked at him like a scared little kid. "It's gonna hurt."

Theo's nervous look turned into a slight glare in seconds. He tilted his head and held back an eye roll. "Really?"

When Melanie's expression didn't change, an idea popped into Theo's mind. Slowly, he reached his hand out in front of Melanie.

Melanie looked back and forth between Theo and his hand before slowly grabbing it. She leaned forward so Theo could see her back.

Theo was hesitant, not knowing if his plan would work, but he knew that even if it didn't Melanie would still be able to heal. Without letting his mind talk him out of it, Theo reached into Melanie's wound to look for the bullet.

Melanie screamed in pain as Theo dug into her back. Hearing her screams, Theo tried as hard as he could to take her pain and after a few seconds, her screams slowed and Theo started to feel pain build up in his back.

Theo groaned in pain, but finally grabbed a hold of the bullet and quickly pulled it out of Melanie's back. Theo threw the bullet off to the other side of the hallway as he and Melanie tried to catch their breaths.

Gunshots coming from where Liam and Gabe were fighting made Melanie shot up off the ground, ignoring the pain the was slowing starting to subside, her mind now completely focused on Liam and if he was okay.

A hunter Melanie couldn't see shot at Liam and Gabe. Liam had ducked and dodged the bullets just before they got to him, Gabe taking all of the shots.

Liam ran towards Melanie and pulled her into a hug as soon as he could reach her. Liam took Melanie's pain as they hugged and she relaxed in his arms. She held onto his waist tight as Liam's arms were practically wrapped around her head, his face hidden in her hair.

They pulled away from their hug just as the gunfire stopped. Liams hands moved to Melanie's face as his eyes scanned it. He rubbed the pad of his thumb against her cheekbone before he pulled her into a kiss.

The kiss was short, but filled with passion. When they pulled away, they rested their foreheads against each other.

They turned their heads at the sound of Gabe's coughing. He was leaning against the wall facing the elevator, his whole entire chest cover in blood from all of his bullet wounds.

"It hurts. It hurts." Gabe cried out. His eyes were stuck on Melanie as he sobbed. He knew that she could heal people. He wanted her to heal him.

But Melanie didn't think he deserved it. She stayed in Liams embrace, but started to tear up from guilt at the fact that she wants to let this boy die.

Theo looked down at Melanie from beside her. He turned back to Gabe before taking slow strides towards him. He got down beside Gabe once he reached him. He slowly grabbed Gabe's hand and started to take his pain.

Gabe let out a relieved breath, his shoulders relaxing as the pain started to leave his body. "Does it hurt anymore?" Theo asked as Gabe gasped for air. He just barely shook his head at let out another small whimper. "No." He whispered and Theo nodded, letting go of Gabe's hand.

"Good." Theo muttered as Gabe's eyes slowly started to dull and his head fell off to the side. Melanie let out a small breath she didn't know she was holding in once she realized the boy was dead.

"This is Monroe. Someone report with a status."

Melanie turned her head to the sound of Monroe's voice. Her eyes fell on one of the hunter's bodies right beside her, his radio still on. Not leaving Liams embrace, Melanie slowly leaned towards the body and grabbed the radio as Monroe continued to talk.

"Someone respond. Someone talk to me. What's happening? Someone pick up the radio and tell me what's happening."

A weak smirk took over Melanie's face as she pressed the speaker button on the radio and brought it to her lips. "You lost."

...

Malia ran into the library once she was no longer stone. She skidded to a stop when she saw Derek, Stiles, and Lydia all crowded around Scott, who's eyes were gouged out. "He's not healing?" She asked, looking around at everyone as she knelt down beside Scott.

"Scott, what happened to your eyes?" Malia asked and Scott let out a small cry, shaking his head. "I had to. I'm sorry."

"Scott, you have to heal. If your eyes stay like this much longer, the damage is gonna be permanent." Derek said and Scott started to shake his head crazily. "I'm trying. It's not working. I can't focus." Scott explained, stumbling over his words in a panic.

Malia cupped Scott's face, turning his head in her direction as she nodded. "Hey, hey. Yes, you can. Just concentrate." Malia said and Scott continued to shake his head, Malia's words going in one ear and out another. "I can't, I can't, I can't do it."

"Yes, you can. Scott, please just look at me." Malia tried to plea to the panicking Scott. Lydia turned to Stiles, remembering when Stiles was panicking and she kissed him to calm him down.

"Malia." Lydia blurted, making Malia look away from Scott and look up at her. When Malia's eyes landed on Lydia, she was looking at Stiles. Slowly, she turned to look down at Malia. "Kiss him." She whispered.

Malia's face contorted into a look of confusion, thinking she misheard Lydia. "What?" She asked and Lydia's eyes widened. "Kiss him." She repeated, this time more urgent. Malia turned back to Scott and slowly pulled him into a kiss.

As they kissed, Scott started to heal and when they pulled away, Scott's eyes were back to normal. Scott opened his eyes and smiled at Malia. Malia let out a small laugh, smiling back at Scott.

"Help!" Jackson's voice echoed through the school.

Everyone in the library's heads snapped to the door and deep down, Lydia knew why he was screaming.

Lydia ran out of the room, she could hear everyone else right behind her as she ran to the hallway she saw in her vision.

She skidded to a stop when she saw Jackson crouched in front of a bloodied, pale, and black-veined Belle. She looked to the body on the other side of the hallway and felt queasy at the sight of Belle's dad dead, his stomach clawed at and blood pooled around him.

"Oh my God." Stiles muttered, running up to Belle and pushing Jackson out of the way so he could be in front of her. Jackson stood up and walked backwards to stand beside Lydia and Malia as Derek and Scott joined Stiles to crowd around Belle.

"Hey, hey. You're okay." Scott whispered, trying to reassure the girl as he and Derek both tried to take her pain. When both men groaned at Belle's pain, Stiles's heart sank.

"Call Melanie. Tell her to get here as soon as possible." Stiles yelled, barely turned to look back at Lydia before he put his full attention back on Belle. Lydia hesitated to call. She knew this was going to happen yet now that it was in front of her, she was in shock. She didn't want Belle to die.

Knowing that Melanie needed to be here to say goodbye was finally what pulled Lydia out of her head. As fast as she could, Lydia pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Melanie.

"I'll go find that blow torch." Derek mumbled. Just as he was about to run off, he really looked at Belle. She looked so weak. He quickly walked over to her and leaned down. He pressed a quick kiss to the top of her head before he ran off.

Belle knew that was no good. That that was her and Derek's goodbye. This wasn't how she wanted to go. She wanted to die of old age or at least die older. She hasn't even graduated high school yet.

She started to think about the people she wanted with her when she died. She didn't have everyone.

Mel wasn't there.

Belle wouldn't get the chance to say goodbye to her best friend. Her sister.

Belle's lip started to quiver as she thought of all the people she'll never get the chance to say bye to. Mel, Liam, Mason, Corey, Melissa, Isaac, Hayden.

Hayden.

She had her whole life after high school planned around Hayden. She was gonna run off after her and be with her forever.

That won't be happening anymore.

Belle looked up tiredly at Scott and Stiles who were crouched in front of her. Everything hurt, yet she felt nothing at all. She knew tears were streaked down her face, but she couldn't feel them rolling down.

"Tell Mel and them that I love them. Please. They need to know. I never said it enough." Belle cried out. She shook her head and cursed herself as she thought back on all the times she should've said it. What if none of them know?

Scott shook his head at Belle's request, holding back his own fear and sadness so he wouldn't scare her. "Belle, you're going to tell them yourself." He said and an angry frown forming across Belle's face. "No. I'm not."

Belle decided to turn to Stiles, giving him the same pleading look. "Please tell them. Mel... Liam... Mason and Corey." She asked again. Her voice was harsh and raspy as if it hurt her ti even speak. Stiles grabbed Belle's hand and nodded. "Got it." He said and Belle tilted her head.

"Maybe find some way to tell Hayden?" Belle asked, with a weak smile. When no one smiled back with her, the smile washed away. "I was planning on finding her after I graduated."

Stiles nodded as his vision started to blur from the tears clouding his eyes. "I will. I promise." He whispered.

Belle let out a tiny sob and squeezed Stiles' hand tighter. "Thank you." She whispered before she turned to Scott. "Both of you. For everything. You guys..." Belle took a deep breath, it started to hurt to talk. "You guys are my family."

Stiles blinked hard, the tears he was holding back finally cascading down his face. He leaned towards Belle and planted a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you guys." Belle whispered. Stiles slowly pulled his lips away and smiled. "I love you too." He muttered and Scott nodded in agreement. "We all love you so much, Belle."

Belle smiled at Scott's words, her eyes starting to close. Stiles quickly shook his head and grabbed Belle's cheek, lightly tapping it to keep her awake. "No, no. Belle, you have to stay awake. Derek should be back any second now." Stiles said and Belle opened her eyes just barely.

She let out a small whimper in pain. "It burns. I want it to go away." She cried out and Scott nodded along with Stiles, not wanting her to close her eyes, he took as much of the pain as he could. "I know. That's why you have to stay awake. So the pain goes away." Scott said, but it was too late, Belle's eyes had closed again.

And Scott heard her heart stop.

Derek and Ethan ran over, blow torch in hand, but their running slowed when Lydia collapsed to the floor and wailed.

Derek dropped the blow torch, the loud metal of the can hitting the linoleum echoing throughout the empty school as everyone grabbed their ears in pain. He took in the pain, knowing that in the end, he would heal.

It was quiet between the six of them besides the small sniffles or cries here and there. No one wanted to speak.

Stiles looked at the dead Adrian Parker on the other side of the hallway as Belle and scoffed as the doors to the school swung open. "She can't be dead." Stiles whispered and Scott turned to him. "She's gone, Stiles."

"Who's gone?"

Everyone turned at the sound of Melanie's voice. Melanies eyes scanned over all of the faces in front of her until her eyes finally fell on Belle.

Melanie couldn't tell if her heart stopped or started to beat so fast she couldn't feel it as she walked towards Belle's body. Every part of her was telling her this was a prank. That Belle wasn't dead and she was just pulling some sick joke. But deep down she knew.

When Melanie was in front of Belle's body, she dropped to her knees, not even flinching at the jolting pain it brought when they hit the linoleum.

Slowly, almost as if Melanie was worried Belle would disappear if she touched her, Melanie brought her fingers up to Belle's neck, checking for a pulse. When she felt nothing on her fingers, her hand fell.

Scott watched the girl beside her closely as tears started to pool in her eyes. She was in shock. He knew that.

"Mel, she's gone." Scott whispered. He reached out to grab her shoulder, but Melanie slapped it away. "No!" She screamed catching everyone by surprise. Melanie let out a sob as she put her hands over Belle's bullet wound, her tears falling down her face. "I can heal her. I can heal her."

Scott turned back to look at Liam to ask him to help pull Mel away, but he was almost as upset as Melanie, crying over the loss of his friend.

Theo could see Scott trying to get Liams attention and stepped in. He slowly walked up to Melanie and went down to her height. Theo gently grabbed her shoulders and when Melanie tried to shake him off, he held on to her a little tighter.

"No! No!" Melanie cried out, finally catching Liams attention. Liam made his way towards Melanie and got down beside her, moving Theo out of the way. "Mela-" Liam was cut off by Melanie leaning down and hugging Belle in her arms. "I love you so much, Belle." Melanie whispered.

She felt Liam grab her shoulders again and this time, she let him pull her away from Belle's body as she continued to sob. She twisted her legs around so she was lying in Liam's chest, her arms wrapped around him as he ran his hands through her hair and up and down her back.

Melanie kept her eyes on Belle's body, continuing to cry in Liam's arms over the loss of her best friend.

—GUYS IM SORRY
i love belle so much but i've had this planned for her for SO long......

FUCK ADRIAN PARKER

mel being the first person theo takes pain from is the only right answer i'm so sorry argue with the wall idc
they're so special to me but that could just be because i love cody BUT STILL

liam's "you lost" in the show like OH MY FUCKING GOD i'm on the floor that was so hot
sorry.

anyway... WE ARE ON TO THE MOVIEEEEE
i apologize in advance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 32
with derek hale as the new alpha the gang find new threats in beacon hills teen wolf | s2
128K 2.9K 12
Celia Sariwati, call sign: Bali, has been called back to Top Gun for an important mission. She reunites with her old flame, Bradley "Rooster" Bradsha...
61.4K 3.6K 48
who needs affection when i have blind hatred? ISAAC LAHEY. ยฉ eImstreets (sporadic updates) teen wolf / social media au writers block ha...
76.5K 2.1K 20
Two lone gunfighters make their way through the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic.