Oye Mr. Senior Citizen (Engli...

بواسطة Halcyon_g

"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If... المزيد

Prologue
Characters
Nandhini
Rudra
The marriage Proposal...
I will give the love you deserve..
His Thoughts...
Engagement
what if she loves me.....
Noooo
My old man..
No one can replace...
Night Drive...
Opening up....
Important person
Don't you??
colleague
He knows...
First blow...
Falling apart....
Divorce
my wife...
New one ..
For him...
it's my turn...
I did...
you are precious...
Comfort
Little talks...
closeness is the Language of love
I like...
Anniversary 🤔🥱😛
Can I get that...
I don't want to hear🔞
Epilogue
Author's Note...
New story update.....

Mouna Viratham ( Fasting of silence)

2.6K 154 11
بواسطة Halcyon_g

Author's POV 

Marriage was done... Rudra was is fully blank mode he don't even know what's happening around him...

He didn't speak much to anyone.

Even during their first Night sir slept in floor and placed a note says

"Sleep on the bed and don't disturb my sleep "

Nandhini who was getting ready for her first night with her then Crush, now love and husband

She was indulged in her own dreamworld talking to her self...

Nandhini :  I am married now...

That to with Rudra... I can't believe this...

Aiyooo thinking about the fact that he is my husband now already made me feel like flying...

You won dii Nandhini

No no no... Now you are married...
So

Nandhini is Now Mrs. Nandhini Rudra...

Nandhini MV : Nandhini Rudra .. Something is missing....

Yeah Rhyming miss . Don't you think...

Nandhini : laaaa..
Okay let's switch....

RudraNandhini...

Hoe is it???..

Nandhini Mv : Mass Nandhu....

But....Usually everyone puts husband's name behind their name..

Nandhini : Is there any compulsory rule like that.....we can use how ever we like.....

Nandhini mv : why won't we try this idea..if we did your name won't change

Nandhini : what idea...

Nandhini MV : Name should be add behind right.....why won't you go and ask him to put your name behind his name.

How was my idea..😄😃

Nandhini : 😒😒 Already that man is calling me papa...if I said this he will surely decide that i came here escaping from mental asylum...

Don't give such ideas which can bury my marriage life deep in ground when it's not yet started....

You don't have to give any idea.. Just go from here.... Today is my first night I should be talking with my Rudra not you...

Nandhini MV : hmhmm....don't dream too much I am sure he will give you bulb so you will come back to me only......

Nandhini : Ada chii pae... ( chi goo away)

Nandhini MV : yeah yeah leaving...

Her trance was broken when Riya shook her..

Actually Nandhini was escorted to Rudra's room by some females all of them were teasing her through the way..

But our Nandhini was zoned out and battling with her mind voice..

So she didn't hear anything they said throughout the way..

That was realized by the ladies now only so they all were looking at her with wide eyes and open mouth..

Nandhini understood why they are giving that reaction ... She just gave them an Awkward smile and finally entered into Rudra's room..

Thankfully the ladies were still in shock so no one pushed her inside to make her loose balance..

As she already trying very hard to handle the Saree...

When she entered she get the shock...

Rudra was already sleeping and that note irritated her more...

Nandhini Mv : I too thought you will speak something and he will give you bulb...but this....hahaha....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nandhini : Shut and leave...i am already irritated..

For this man I even wore this saree and all... I walked with much difficulty trying not to fall... But see this senior citizen... He is sleeping peacefully..

This ' don't distrub my sleep' note was too much....what about I spill this whole milk in his face....what say...

Nandhini Mv :Nothing much...instead of first night this will be your last night staying with him...😌😌☺

Nandhini : you didn't left yet.... 😤😤

Nandhini Mv : Yeah i am leaving you blabber yourself....

Even though Nandhini was irritated by his behavior she don't have heart to disturb his beauty sleep..

Without disturbing him she went inside and changed into comfortable clothes and settled on bed and turned facing him and slept admiring her sleeping husband...

Next 1 week went in small small functions... Even then Rudra was silent spectator..

Surprising him no one asked anything about his silence..

That's odd right.. If we were silent in any marriage post functions the people around us will literally bombard us with n number of questions..

That situation is for a mere  guest then think about the groom situation..

Strangely no one asked anything about that to him... Infact no one spoke to him that need his verbal reply...

That's good for him so he ignored that matter...

After everything is over Rudra said to mathi that he is moving back to his apartment now Nandhini will also acompany him..

After getting their parents blessings they reached Rudra's appartment in his car..

Yes Rudra owns car but always prefers his bike over car...

Rudra helped Nandhini to carry the luggages of hers to 5 th floor where his flat is...

When he opened the door Nandhini expected it to be with dust instead it was clean and neat..

Rudra already cleaned the appartment last night so...

Once they were inside the flat.. Rudra spoke..

Rudra : you can use guest room

Nandhini :Finally your Mouna viratham is over...that's good...😌😌

Rudra : Mouna virathama🙄🙄

Nandhini : Yeah you were on  mouna viratham right...from our marrige...

I can understand you might have vowed to keep this kind of Viratham.....that's why you kept silent..
I know..

Rudra :what....who said this...

Now he understood the reason behind that strange behavior of everyone..

Nandhini : No one have to say...i know myself that's why you didn't even spoke on first night and you slept keeping that note for me..

I can understand ....its normal to vow like that you got married at this age right....don't worry i won't mistake you..

in fact being a good wife I did helped you too

Rudra : what  help uh???😑😐

Nandhini :It was me who said everyone about your Viratham so that they won't disturb you... Think again you will get that......

You don't have to say thanks and all for this help....

Just buy me an kitkat box that's enough..

Rudra : whattttt😯😲😲😲😲😲

Nandhini : And I am your wife...why should I use the guest room..

You just grow up but don't know this basics too 🤦‍♀️

Husband and wife will stay in single room only..
And we should share the same bed...don't even think of sleeping in. Couch..or any cyclical sleeping place schedule.... If you have such plans throw them in Dustbin.....

We are sleeping in the same bed that's it...

Now I am going to arrange my things you go and buy something for me to eat...

Understand...

Rudra : 🙂🙂🙂

Nandhini : why are you looking at my face like this.....goo

I am hungry....

She said to him and dragged her bags inside his room..

Rudra was still in shock..

Rudra : Godd...... Who did you matched with me...... 😑😑😑🥴🥴🥴

Author's Note...

Hello people....

How is the chapter..

Share your thoughts in comments...

Happy Reading📖📖📖.....

Thank you ❤❤❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

42.4K 4K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...
6.6K 113 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
688K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...