A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

Door wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... Meer

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want ๐Ÿ”ฅ
9. Accepting Defeat ๐Ÿ”ฅ
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress ๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
25. Ball Busting ๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. Teasing ๐Ÿ”ฅ
27. Denied Pleasure ๐Ÿ”ฅ
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity ๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You ๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex ๐Ÿ”ฅ
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. Day 2 - Pet Play ๐Ÿ”ฅ
55. Day 3 - Sounding ๐Ÿ”ฅ
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue ๐Ÿ”ฅ

39. Spanking ๐Ÿ”ฅ

10K 163 11
Door wonderworld_felt

Irene's POV:

"Did you open it?" the person with the voice changer asked. "No. I did exactly as you said" I replied.

We were currently on the phone call with the two mysterious people. "Good. Just leave it outside your house at night. We'll come and take it" the female's voice said.

"What do we get in return?" I asked. There was silence before the voice changer person spoke again, "A picture of Callum's mother."

I felt Callum tense up beside me and lightly squeezed his hand to give him comfort. I knew this wasn't easy for him.

"Calm down Callum. Just take deep breaths" the woman's voice came again. Callum took deep breaths and visibly calmed down.

"Are you..... always watching?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean? We said we have our eyes on you" the reply came.

"Yeah but like.....always?" he asked again. The smirk that etched on my face as I realized what he was asking was not in my control.

"He means to ask...do you guys see everything we do? Like everything?" I tried to make it more clear.

"Oh um....no. We know when to give privacy" the reply came in almost a whisper. I guess they got it.

I looked at Callum to see his cheeks turning a bright red. My baby boy was embarrassed. But he looked so cute!

"Alright then, we'll leave the file and you can come take it" I said and cut the call. I was getting impatient now.

I straddled Callum and grabbed his jaw. "Such a naughty boy. Talking to other people about our secrets" I said.

Callum gulped, his eyes literally stuck on mine. I pulled him in for a kiss. He moaned in my mouth when I bit on his bottom lip.

He tried to say something but it was muffled because of our kiss. I guess he was impatient too because he grabbed a hold of my hips and started moving them on his erection.

I pulled away from the kiss and slapped his hands away. "You think you can take control?" I asked with fake sternness.

"Sorry mistress" he mumbled. I got up from his lap and stood towering over him. "Go to the playroom. It's time for your punishment" I ordered.

I don't know if he was excited or scared. But nonetheless, he rushed to the playroom with me right on his track.

"Present for me" I said as soon as we entered the playroom. I don't know if he knows how to do that yet because I haven't taught him.

But to my surprise, Callum actually knew what I meant by it. I guess Nova taught him that.

He took off all his clothes, and kneeled in the middle of the room with his hands on his thighs and head down.

There were improvements he could use, but I guess Nova was okay with this position so that's why he only knows this.

I walked up to him and put a finger under his chin, pulling his head up to look at me.

"I'm happy you know this position. But I'm going to make some improvements okay?" I asked gently. He nodded.

I put my foot between his legs and spread them apart. Grabbing his shoulders, I corrected his posture by pushing his chest out.

"Hands on your thighs, palms up" I said. Once he had done that, I walked up behind him and kissed his neck.

"Anything uncomfortable?" I asked. "It's better" he said. I smiled. "Do you want to choose what I use?" I asked. But he shook his head.

"I'm not in control" he whispered. I smirked at that, remembering what I said to him downstairs. "Such a good boy" I said and kissed behind his ear.

I saw Callum's fingers twitching as he stopped his hand from turning into a fist. I knew he was trying to avoid stroking himself.

I walked up to the wall with whips, crops, floggers, canes and paddles. "What did Nova use on you?" I asked.

"A riding crop mistress" he replied. "And?" I asked. But he shook his head. "Nothing more?" I asked, surprised.

"Just a whip once because I touched myself without her permission" he said. "Seems like you've got that problem since long back" I teased.

I picked a paddle and a cane and walked up to him. "It also looks like Nova didn't punish you well enough as you did it again" I said.

"B-but I already got my p-punishment for that" he stuttered. I traced the cane on his back and said, "But we had to cut it short didn't we?"

Callum gulped as goosebumps rose on his body. I threw the cane in front of him. "Do you agree?" I asked.

He stared at the cane intently for a while. He said nothing, but his toes curled. Then, he nodded. "I'm okay with it" he said.

I smiled. If he was okay with it, that meant he trusted me. "Thank you for trusting me" I said and threw the paddle in front of him.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he almost broke position and looked up at me. But he controlled just in time.

"I don't understand" he said.

"I was testing if you trust me Callum. I'm happy to know that you do. The cane is for when you do something really bad. Today, we'll just use the paddle" I said.

He visibly relaxed. I gently stroked his hair. Then, I suddenly pulled his hair back and he lightly whimpered.

"You just love to be a brat, don't you?" I asked. "S-Sorry mistress" he said quietly. I pointed at the spanking bench. "Get on it" I let his hair go.

Callum stumbled a little as he stood up, but quickly positioned himself on the bench.

I grabbed the paddle and walked up to him. Once I was sure he was tied up, I ran the paddle on his ass.

"You want a warm up?" I asked. "Yes please" he said. I grabbed a bottle of lube and a medium sized buttplug.

"It will cost you though" I said smugly. Callum couldn't look back, so he didn't know what I got. "I'll take it" he said. Perfect!

His body lightly jerked when I touched his hole. "Relax" I said to him as I applied the lube.

Once he was all slicked up, I abruptly pushed the buttplug in. I knew it would cause pain, but Callum told me he has taken bigger.

"Slow mistress, please" he said as a single tear left his eyes. I kept the paddle aside and took off my rings. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ah" he lightly whimpered at the first hit. I hadn't hit him that hard, so I wasn't expecting a different reaction or anything.

I did two consecutive hits which were a little harder and Callum clenched his fists.

"You okay?" I checked in. I still didn't know much about his limits. I needed to take this slow. "I'm fine" he replied.

I decided I would go harder on this smack. I gave him one with the force I used to use on my other subs.

"Shit!" Callum whimpered and shut his eyes tight. I rubbed the area I had just smacked to soothe him a little.

I gave him one more smack with the same force before picking up the paddle again. "Think you're ready?" I asked. "I am" he replied.

SMACK!

"Oh fuck!" he cursed at the hit. I had spanked his right ass cheek. I smacked it twice more and Callum's toes curled.

I purposefully dug my nails where I just smacked and he hissed. Callum relieved a breath when I let go.

3 consecutive hits on his left cheek and he screamed. I gave a kiss to where I had just smacked him. I stood up with a smirk on my face.

"This will be fun" I said. Giving Callum absolutely no time to comprehend what I meant, I spanked right between his ass cheeks, on the buttplug.

"FUCKING SHIT!" he screamed. I guess making the walls soundproof was a good idea after all.

"Hurts?" I asked teasingly. I knew it did. I had meant for it to. He nodded.

"How many do you think you can take until you break?" I asked. "I-I don't know" he said, his breathing heavy. "You don't know?" I asked.

"Nova never went that hard. I haven't had a mistress before her" he said. A sudden spark of jealousy rushed through me. Now I just wanted to prove that I could be better than Nova.

"Well, you were bratty, drank from my bottle which had vitamin C water AND risked getting my owned dick noticed by people because you were horny in the fucking office" I said.

"You've been so bad my little slut" I smirked. "I-I have. P-punish me mistress" he said, almost pleaded.

He was hard, I could tell. The masochist in him just wanted me to become cruel. I guess I'll do that then.

"20 for being bratty, 20 for drinking my water, and 30 for showing off my property" I said. Callum immediately shook his head.

"Too many mistress" he said, his voice sounding scared. "Alright, I'll reduce 10 for you coz I love you" I kissed along his spine.

I wouldn't go this hard on anyone else for such mistakes, but I knew Callum loved pain.

"You're gonna be crying for me baby" I said as I stood up. Callum visibly shivered when I rubbed the paddle on his slightly pink ass.

"Let's make this red" I said and spanked him hard. "Ahh!" he screamed, his fists clenching. But both of us knew damn well how good it felt for him, as well as for me.

"Count darling" I said as I massaged the area I just smacked. "One mistress" he said.

"Never. Smack! Disobey. Smack! Me. Smack! Ever. Smack! Again. Smack!"

Callum whimpered with each hit, his behind turning a rosy pink. "Count!" I growled.

"Two, three, four, five, six mistress" he breathed out. "Just 54 more to go" I said and saw him visibly shudder at the idea.

-------------

"Aah! 55 mistress! Please stop!" Callum begged. He started begging me to stop at around the 45th spank.

"Do you want to use your safeword? I'm completely fine with it" I said as I massaged his ass. But Callum said nothing.

Smack! Smack! "56, 57! Hurts so bad!" he screamed. "Just three more baby boy" I said. He was crying now. But I knew he could take it.

Smack! "58! Please stop mistress! I'm gonna–" he cut himself off. "You're gonna what baby?" I asked with concern.

I wanted to know if he was feeling okay. But Callum just shook his head and said "Nothing." I walked to the front and gently grabbed his jaw.

His eyes were red and face was covered with tears. I wiped the tears and kissed his forehead. "You're gonna what my love?" I asked softly.

Callum blushed hard and broke eye contact with me. I raised an eyebrow. Why was he blushing? What was– oh.

I smirked as I stood up. "You're gonna cum?" I jerked his head back. He blushed ever harder as he tried to look anywhere but at me.

"You better ask for permission then" I said and walked back.

SMACK! "Fucking god! 59. Please let me cum mistress!" he cried. "Sure thing baby. But if you don't cum in this next spank, we'll call it a night" I said.

He whined but nodded. I think he's pretty close anyways. I removed the buttplug until its largest part was at Callum's rectum.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked. I moved the plug around and Callum moaned. I guess he's really aroused.

"Oh mistress. Oh my!" he moaned loudly when I hit a certain stop. I pressed the plug on that spot and Callum began squirming.

"So good, isn't it?" I said smugly. "Mhm" he hummed in agreement. Out of nowhere, I hit the butt plug with the paddle using full force.

Callum's body jerked at the unexpected hit before loudly moaning my name and cumming. I used the plug to stimulate his hole during his orgasm.

"Such a good boy" I whispered praises in his ear as he came down from his high. "S-sixty" he breathed, barely awake.

I chuckled at his cute attempt to complete his punishment. I untied him and removed the buttplug.

He winced when he sat up but smiled widely looking at me. "Good?" I asked. "So good" he gave me huge smile like a kid when his mother says it's okay to eat ice cream.

I prepared a warm bath for him and we both spent around half an hour in there.

Callum was reluctant, but I pulled him out when I realized he was going to fall asleep in the tub.

Once in the bedroom, I applied a soothing cream on his now red ass and massaged his back.

"You stay right here. I'm gonna go bring dinner okay?" I said and he hummed. I think he was already asleep.

As I entered the kitchen, my eyes fell on the file we were supposed to leave outside our house. Shit! I forgot.

I quickly picked it up and left it at our doorstep. I really wish we aren't doing something that could get us in trouble.

I quickly made some pasta and headed upstairs. I think it's time we end the day. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.8K 229 53
*** #1 in Sexual Exploration - Aug 16, 2023 *** Madeleine gave the briefest of pauses as she sat beside him before quickly collecting herself. "Abby...
512K 13.8K 41
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ" ------------------------------------ I hear he breathing hitch I...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
2.3M 69.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...