Reasons Why We Broke Up

By _Laura_Ann_94

The writer of this story breaks down reasons why they believe their relationship with Emily; a cater, broke d... More

Dedication
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter One

11 1 2
By _Laura_Ann_94

Never thought I'd have the girl of my dreams, marriage and kids weren't on the cards.

But when I meet Emily, it was almost as if I was intertwined with love. 

We barely knew each other.

Our paths only crossed on Mondays and Wednesdays, at exactly 6.10am. She'd come in set up the breakfast for the office, we'd pass pleasantries.

She took the leap first.

She asked me "Would you like my number?"

I must've been high on love because I took her number, without hesitation messaging her like she was leaving my life.

Surprisingly, she replied to every one of my babbling messages.

Our first date was something I picked, bowling.

Probably weird for two grown thirty year olds but I wanted to see her smile, noticed how competitive she could get, hear her laughter, even noticing the little ways she scrunched up her face as the ball hit the gutter.

We hadn't even made it through our first date when my waste of a mouth said "Emily, I love you."

It was almost as if time had stopped, maybe she could've stopped breathing if I had paid attention.

The pit in my stomach felt heavy as Emily opened her mouth "Thanks."

Maybe we were back to square one.

Driving home alone left me with my thoughts, the thoughts of how easily I stuffed it all up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
494K 27K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
9.7M 639K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
1.1K 81 26
Kiley Tyler, now twenty is on her way to be a professional liberty trainer. For the first time she's not with her friends or her boyfriend for that m...