Red-Raven Beauty

De Akatsukis_Alice

Sasuke thought he could live his life and become better than his brother, Itachi. That was until he meet Her... Mais

Chapter 0: Prolog
Chapter 2: Meet Your Teammates
Chapter 3: The Survival Exercise
Chapter 4: Looks Like An Angel Fights Like A Devil
Chapter 5: Asking Her Out
Chapter 6: Koumori No Yoru Festival
Chapter 7: The Tower Of Terror And The Mysterious Vocaloid
Chapter 8: Pain
Chapter 9: Bloodlines
Chapter 10: Gone
Chapter 11: Secrets Uncovered
Chapter 12: Not a C-Rank Mission!
Chapter 13: Raven's Hero
Chapter 14: Whore Vs. Chicken Ass
Chapter 15: New Eyes
Chapter 16: Attack of the Lesbain
Chapter 17: Part of the Pack
Chapter 18: Meet the Family
Chapter 19: Chunin Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Oh, Shit....
Chapter 21: Chunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Pieces of the Past (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Chunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 24: Chunin Exams (Part 4)
Chapter 25: A Shot in the Dark
Chapter 26: The Power of a Name
Chapter 27: In the End...

Chapter 1: The Red Raven Beauty

6K 130 29
De Akatsukis_Alice

Sasuke was sitting in the desk with his head on top of his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about that girl. She was everything and then some. She never freaked out over him like the other girls. But he never heard her name. Apparently majority of the people in the town didn't. She always kept to herself. But what drove Sasuke crazy was that she ignored him. "God! What am I thinking? I don't care about her! She could walk through that door and I wouldn't care." He thought. Ino and Sakura came in the door fighting. Again. I sighed then heard someone yell, "Who the heck is Sasuke?!" I turned and looked over at them. It was Her. Sasuke's heart skipped a beat. He then growled to himself. "I DON'T LIKE HER!!" he screamed in his head.

There was a sigh then the next thing Sasuke saw was Her sitting down in front of him. Sasuke shook his head and when he stopped he noticed a Chococat key chain hooked to her book bag. "Cute." He thought. "There's something wrong with me." He decided. Sakura sat down next to him and then Naruto sat down next to her. "Hey Sasuke!" Sakura chimed. I huffed and Naruto growled. "NARUTO! DON'T GROWL AT SASUKE-KUN!!!" Sakura yelled. Sakura was about to yell something again when She turned around.

"God! Will ya shut up? No one cares!" she said almost yelling at Sakura. She glared at Sakura and turned around. Then Iruka walked in.

"Okay, class! Today you will be put into squads." He went through a list then paused at squad 7. "Squad 7: Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Raven." "Who's Raven?" Sasuke thought then relised that he knew everyone in the rooms name except Hers. Iruka finished the list and Sakura and Ino started arguing again. "God dam it!" Raven yelled. "If you to don't shut up I will personally-" she was cut off by Iruka.

"Ms. Phantomhive!" he yelled. "Would you like to finish that sentence?" She looked at him and said, "Yes I would." Then she stood up and faced the girls and yelled, "Shove my foot so far up" "Ms. Phantomhive! I wasn't serious! Now sit down and be quiet!" I heard her mumble something but she sat down. I looked over at Sakura. She looked scared. A muffled laugh escaped my mouth. When his eyes settled in front of him he saw Naruto glaring at her. Sasuke wanted to hit him so bad. After Iruka finished talking he said to wait for are new sensei and left.

After 30 minutes the only people left where Naruto, Sakura, Raven, and me. Why her? Why did she have to be in my squad? Why is- she laying on the table? Raven was laying face-up on the table next to the one I was at. Her beautiful rave-red hair fanned out over the table. Sasuke thought about looking into her crimson eyes. He snapped back to reality when he heard a soft thud. Looking over, he saw that Naruto, apparently, wedged an eraser in the door and that it had landed on there new sensei's head.

"Hmm," sensei mused, "I don't like you. You," he pointed to me. "are OK. And you," He was pointing at Raven now. "as long as your not like this one," he was talking about Sakura. "you should be OK." She grunted. "OK. Lets go." He started to walk from the room. We all followed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 159 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
740K 19.2K 46
[Name] [Last Name] is the type of girl who crossdresses to intimidate people. Rui [Last Name] is the type of five-year-old who adores his older cross...
11.4K 178 27
This story links with @ravenhunter2004 (she's FAB!). Her story is called "The Last Yagimichi". This story is basically about an Uchiha girl who, unl...
548K 16.4K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...