I forgive you

By tejashreepinjala

When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he c... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 3

25.3K 635 36
By tejashreepinjala

Harry's POV
I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know I was being manipulated. I don't know what to choose but I wanted to know about the manipulations around me. "I don't know what to choose, but I want to know what and who manipulated my life."

Death looked at me with pride in his eyes, or that is what I believe it is. He smiled and motioned towards the chair that was where he was stood while I was unconscious.

I walked to the chair slowly and sat down. He conjured a chair for himself and sat in front of me.

"Shall I start my master?" He asked.

I nodded. "It all begun when Tom Marvolo Riddle was asked to come to Hogwarts by Dumbledore.
Tom was a naive child at that time and told Dumbledore that he could make things happen with his will and that he could talk to snakes.
His mind started to do its work. Dumbledore was getting less popular as time went, and he wanted people to look at him as if he were God.
He started campaigning about light and dark. He wanted Tom to turn evil. He was the one who stopped Dippet from letting Tom stay in Hogwarts. Every year, Tom had to go back to Wool's Orphanage he became colder and calculative. When he was in his sixth year, Dumbledore instigated and used the Imperious Curse on Slughorn to tell Tom about the horcruxes without telling him about the side effects.
After Tom had created his first horcrux, his play started. Tom turned darker and insane the more horcruxes he made.
When Tom was about to win, Trelawney came to him to give an interview. When she said that she was the only descendant of the famous seer, Dumbledore once again imperioused her to go to Hog's Head where he reconducted the interview.
There, he imperioused her again to shout out about herself so that Severus could hear her and eavesdrop on them.
Then she went on to tell the prophecy he prepared for her to tell. Once Snape heard, he went and told Voldemort. As you already know, Snape didn't get to hear the entire prophecy, but he knew who the targets would be.
When you and Neville were born, he went to both of your parents and told them about the prophecy like a caring old man. Are you with me till now, my master?"

I looked at him for a moment and then nodded.

"Then he told them to go into hiding. When he got to know that your parents were deciding to use Sirius as the secret keeper, he knew he needed to change that. Can you guess, my master, what he did?"

I looked at him and said with a flat voice, "Did he caste the curse on Sirius and make him convince dad to make Pettigrew the secret keeper so that he could easily reveal the location to Tom?"

Death looked at me sadly. He nodded. "Yes, that was what he did. But as you know, you didn't die. The reason for that will be told at a later time.
Now, when he lifted you, he could certainly feel the horcrux, so he needed to make you as malleable as possible, which would not be possible if you were to be raised by Sirius. So he got Sirius in Azkaban. He probed Sirius to chase after the rat."

"Then, as planned, to get me malleable and look up to him, he put me with my mother's sister so that the Dursleys could abuse me. When I entered the wizarding world, he would give me care, and I would give my life to him when he wanted." I spat out.

"Yes master. He also orchestrated your yearly adventures as well as your friends. I am sorry, but Ronald, Ginerva, and Molly Wealseys were paid to look after you and guide you to your death."

I looked at him with hope. I asked in a pleading voice, "Then Hermione was my friend by her choice, right?"

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment

Yours,
TS:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.6K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
179K 5K 16
Its been 10 years since HE died. And now Voldemort rules the wizarding world freely without anyone being able to stop him. Every rebel has been beate...
2.5M 59.9K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
53.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...