A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥
9. Accepting Defeat 🔥
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress 🔥
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 🔥
25. Ball Busting 🔥
26. Teasing 🔥
27. Denied Pleasure 🔥
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity 🔥
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking 🔥
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex 🔥
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥
54. Day 2 - Pet Play 🔥
55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue 🔥

30. Argument

8.4K 182 31
By wonderworld_felt

Callum's POV:

I swear on my life......ok maybe not my life, but I still swear! I swear that I'm never going to touch myself without permission again.

2 days in this stupid cage and it feels like its been 2 years. How will I bear this for 14 more days?!

I sighed and laid back in my office chair. Why did I have to break a rule? I should've just fucking controlled it.

Now I have no choice but to control it. I've tried jerking off through this cage, but it's really useless.

And this is one of those cages which you don't even have to remove if you need to pee. There's really no way out of this.

As I was cursing my past self's decisions, my co worker Rose came up to me.

"Hey Callum" she greeted. I forced myself to smile in my misery. "Hey Rose. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm fine. Do you have a moment?" she asked. I was pretty much done with work so I nodded.

"Can you come with me please? It's a little private" she said. This was weird. "Is it not work related?" I asked. She shook her head. "Personal" she whispered.

Now it was even more weird. Me and Rose were literally just co workers who didn't even talk to each other unless it was for work.

And now she wants to talk to me about something personal?

"Umm, you sure you have the right person?" I asked. "You're Callum Blackwood right?" she asked and I nodded.

"Then it's correct. Please come with me" and with that, she walked away. What do I do?

With every passing second, Rose was getting further and further away.

Fuck it, I thought and followed behind her. We soon reached a pretty secretive room behind the washrooms. Since when has this been there?

"I'm glad you decided to follow me. It's really important" Rose said. "What is it?" I asked, my curiosity rising with each moment.

"Umm, so you know your father in law Harry right?" she asked hesitantly. Of course I do! What kind of a question is this?

"Yeah" I replied. "He tried to...." she trailed off. Rose nervously shifted in her place, playing with the rings on her fingers.

"He tried to what Rose?" I asked. "Look, the only reason I'm not going to ma'am and have come to you is because I trust you to help me" she said.

Ma'am meant Irene. What is it about Harry that Rose can't tell to Irene?

"I'll try my best to help you. But you need to tell me what's wrong" I said. Rose took a deep breath.

"It's just that, Harry has tried to r-rape me several times" she said. I was dumbstruck at her words. Harry? Rape?

"What?" I asked. I knew the shock on my face was evident. Rose nodded. "I'm telling the truth" she said. "Rose, are you sure?" I asked.

"I am. He has sexually harassed me many times and he says if I tell anyone, I'll be fired" she said.

Tears had now started to form in Rose's eyes. Sexual harassment is something I've gone through. So I know how bad it can feel.

And I can also tell if someone is lying about it or not. And by looking at Rose, I could tell that she wasn't lying.

I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I promise I'll talk to Irene" I said.

"Thank you" she muttered and pulled away. Rose wiped her tears and thanked me once again before walking away.

What the actual fuck?

-------------

"Callum, you've been sitting in front of me for the past 28 minutes. Are you going to speak or not?" Irene asked. I gulped.

I may have promised Rose that I would talk to Irene, but how do I say it? Hey Irene, you're father's a molester.

"I just need some time" I mumbled. "You already took half an hour. Just say it" Irene pushed. "I-I..." I couldn't go forward than that.

A smirk formed on Irene's face. "It is about your chastity baby boy?" she whispered. Oh great!

I had finally forgotten about it but Irene had to bring it in between. Now I was hard again. Or at least, trying to get hard.

No Callum No. Focus!

"Irene, it's important" I said. I guess Irene noticed the seriousness in my voice because her smug look went away.

"Then say it" she demanded in her dominant voice. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't deny this voice of hers.

"I-It's about Harry" I said. "Dad?" Irene said, all concerned now. I nodded. "But it's not good news" I said.

"Is he okay? Did something happen to him?" she asked, panicked. "No no. He's fine. It's something about what he did" I said.

Irene visibly relaxed. "What did he do Callum?" she asked. I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"He harassed a girl in the office" I said quickly. The entire cabin went silent for a moment. Irene stared at me like she wanted to kill me.

Then, she burst out into laughter. I looked at her skeptically. "Well, that's one way to get back at him for not increasing you salary" she said while laughing.

She was taking this as a joke.

"Irene no. I'm serious" I said in my most serious tone. She stopped laughing and then stared at me.

"You're serious?" she asked. I nodded. "Well then, how'd you find out?" she asked with one eyebrow raised.

"O-one of the female co workers came to me and s-said that Harry was s-sexually harassing her" I mumbled.

I didn't want to give out Rose's name. This could get her in trouble.

"Was it Rose? From the sales department?" Irene asked. I looked at her in shock. How'd she know? Irene sighed.

"Callum, don't believe a word she says. She has been trying to get a raise for 3 years now. But her work is just not it. That is why, now she is trying to destroy the company's reputation by putting such horrible accusations on dad" Irene said.

But the look in Rose's eyes. The pain in them. It was true. "Irene please, believe me" I said. But she just shook her head.

"Are you really going to trust HER rather than ME?" Irene asked. "No, but please. I promise you, Rose wasn't lying. I saw the pain in her eyes" I said.

"That's enough Callum! I'm not going to hear more of such accusations against my dad. Go back to work" she ordered. "But–"

"LEAVE!" Irene shouted. I flinched at her tone and stood up. "Please trust me" I softly said.

"The door's that way" Irene pointed to the door. There wasn't anything more I could do. So I just walked out.

My eyes met with Rose's as soon as I stepped out. There was a question in her eyes – Am I safe now?

I broke eye contact with her and looked at the ground. Very slowly, I shook my head.

I was disappointed in myself. I couldn't even protect someone who asked for my help when she was going through something so bad.

As I looked up, I saw Rose's eyes fill with tears. The hope in them was now shattered.

But she quickly wiped those tears away. Rose came up to me and gave me a small smile. "Thank you for trying" she said and walked away.

I felt like screaming, crying. I didn't even do anything, and she still thanked me. I fucking failed! But she still said a thank you.

How could I ever believe that this woman was doing all this just for the sake of a raise? She wasn't. I knew.

"You're literally the most useless thing on this plant" my step mother's words came back to me.

Maybe I was really useless. I couldn't even help someone who put so much faith me.

------------

(A/N: Here's a shout out to  @Bored_Domme  for frequently commenting on my story and giving me the motivation I need so that I can continue writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 74
WARNING: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
514K 13.8K 41
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭" ------------------------------------ I hear he breathing hitch I...
39.5K 2.1K 42
[⚠️✅] Book 2️⃣- THE CARTEL CHRONICLES. Please read 'The King Killer', if you've landed here first. "You'd know a lot about turning a woman into a nu...
606K 11.9K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...