Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”°π”¦π”€π”« 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒𝔰 "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEE... More

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Bonfires and Gasoline
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
Intense
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Help A Friend
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Doomsday
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Reunited
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Bloody Hands

748 38 20
By f4brays

Melanie, Liam, Belle and Theo all waited for Mason to show up at the zoo with supplies to trick Nolan.

"Did it work?" Liam asked, having Mason on the phone. The four heard Mason chuckled before he spoke. "Yep. Nolan's right behind me. Like, literally right behind me. He's driving a bright red car. He's actually terrible at this."

Belle snicked with Mason, making both Theo and Liam elbow her on either side of her as Melanie sighed, leaning towards the phone. "Okay, just be careful."

"Okay. I'm turning into the lot now."

A couple seconds later, Mason pulled up to the four teens. Belle and Theo barely gave Mason time to open the trunk as Melanie and Liam walked up to the driver side window to talk to Mason. "Hey. How close is he?" Liam asked and Mason looked through his side mirror before nodding his head. "He's back down the road. Don't look. Should I come with you guys?"

Theo and Belle walked up to Liam and Melanie, both of them handing them blankets to hold. Belle gave Mason a sympathetic smile. "His friends shoot to kill."

Theo nodded with the blonde, nodding to the exit of the parking lot. "Go home."

Mason sighed, looking at the dashboard of the car. He nodded and turned back to the four outside of the car. "Yeah, Lydia would kill me if anything happened to her car anyways, so..."

Nolan started to pull into the lot and Melanie turned to Theo, Belle and Liam. "We've got to go." The three of them nodded and as Mason drove away, Melanie, Theo, Liam, and Belle ran into the zoo.

...

After about a half an hour in the zoo, the four heard another car pull up and they all hid, Theo was closest to the gate that let them see out to the ground, Belle was next to him, then Melanie and then Liam.

"Where are they?" A hunter asked.

"Inside the zoo. They're all here. It's not just the two of you, is it?" Nolan asked and Melanie turned to Liam, mouthing "only three?" in confusion even though she knew Liam could hear.

"What do you mean, 'just?'" Another man asked.

"It's not just a pack, okay? There's an Alpha, a kitsune and a Banshee. They're all here." Nolan said and even without enhanced hearing, Melanie could hear one of the men groan. "I don't see all of them. I don't see anyone."

"I... I saw Theo, Melanie, Liam, and Belle bringing a car full of food and supplies right here. There were at least eight sleeping bags, okay? They're here, they're all here!" Nolan yelled as Belle looked down at her hand and started to count. She didn't realize there were eight people in the pack.

Theo turned around to the three behind him. His eyes fell on Belle counting and he rolled his eyes, looking past her to look at Melanie and Liam. "It's just Nolan and two other guys."

Liam shook his head. "This isn't gonna work. Where's the backup? I mean, shouldn't there be, like, 20 of them?"

Melanie looked back at Liam as she shrugged. "I mean, they only saw us, and they're not gonna believe Nolan."

"Okay. Then they have to believe us." Theo sighed out, making Belle stop counting, her, Melanie, and Liam turning to him. Melanie squinted at the boy. "Oh, you have an idea..." Melanie muttered and Theo smirked, tilting his head at Melanie. "I do."

"I don't think I'm gonna like this idea." Melanie sighed, looking at the ground. Theo chuckled as he stood up and walked towards Liam. "You won't." He said right as he knelt down.

"Isn't that right?" Theo yelled. All three teens eyes widened at him.

"Why are you yelling?" Liam whisper yelled and Theo rolled his eyes, poking his finger into Liam's chest. "You got a problem? Oh, that's right, you always have a problem!" Theo yelled and Melanie's brows furrowed.

She leaned towards the boy, shaking her head in confusion. "Theo, what the hell are you doing?" Melanie asked, her voice loud enough for the three hunters on the ground to hear.

"Shut up!" Theo yelled at Melanie. Liam stuck a protective arm out in front of Melanie and growled at Theo.

Theo punched Liam in the face, making the two girls scream in shock. Theo chuckled as Belle and Melanie started to catch onto Theo's plan. "Yeah, you see that, Scott? Little Beta can't even take a punch. And what do you think, Belle? You think he can take me?"

Liam rubbed his jaw, giving Theo an annoyed look. "Okay, I get it. But did you actually have to punch me?" Liam asked, but instead of answering, Theo punched Liam again, making Melanie look at him with a dropped jaw.

"Hey!" Melanie yelled, her eyes glowing green unconsciously as her nose twitched.

"Oh! Come on, Mel! He'll heal!" Theo yelled before Belle pushed past Melanie and landed a punch right on his nose. "God! I've been wanting to do that for a while." Belle laughed out, watching Theo fall over onto the rock beside him.

Theo put his broken nose back into place with a groan and Melanie walked up to Theo as well and punched him, breaking his nose again.

Theo roared at the girls, pushing Melanie back. Liam's eyes widened at Theo putting his hands on her whether it was a ploy for the hunters or not. Liam growled and ran up to Theo, but before he could do anything, Theo went to slash Liam's stomach.

Theo only nicked Liam, but shredded his shirt. Liam groaned, coming back into. He took a deep breath and pulled his lips into a line. "Are you done? Or should we keep going?"

Melanie walked towards the gate and watched as the two men were each on the phone, calling for backup. Mel sighed, turning back to the three. "I think they're sold." Melanie said and Liam nodded before he looked down at his shirt and frown at the four slash marks.

Liam looked back up at Theo with a frown. "You ripped my t-shirt." He said and Theo groaned, looking ahead of him instead of Liam. "Yeah, well your girlfriend and her best friend broke my nose. Belle broke it. It healed, Mel broke it." Theo said before he turned to Liam, holding up two figners. "Two times!" He yelled before Liam punched him in the face.

Theo groaned, grabbing his nose and Belle chuckled as Liam held up three fingers. "Three times. And don't put your hands on Mel like that again."

...

The group had started walking towards the ground level. The four of them stood at the stairs, still only seeing Nolan and the two other guys. Liam sighed, shaking his head. "There's still three of them, and it's been half-an-hour."

"Don't blame me. You're the one that picked the abandoned zoo. The hell are we doing in this place anyway?" Theo scoffed out. Liam pulled his lips into a line, looking back and forth between the three hunters and Theo.

"Because it's like Mykonos." He explained and Belles face scrunched in confusion.

"Like what?" Belle asked and Liam sighed, slightly embarrassed. "The Greek island. In the city they built these long, narrow, winding streets that all meet up with each other. Invaders would get lost in them like they were in a maze trying to figure out which way to go." Liam explained.

He looked at the three eyes on him. Theo had raised brows, Belle had a scrunched nose and Melanie was smiling, all of them confused and in shock at his knowledge. Liam shrugged, not looking any of the three in the eyes. "What? I like history."

Belle let out a small laugh at Liam's words, remembering seeing his jaw always dropped in history class. Just as she was about to make a comment, she heard cars pull in front of the zoo.

"We've got company..." Belle announced, looking out the gate at the top of the stairs. Belle watched Monroe and Gerard exit a car. Theo grabbed Belles arm, pulling her to lead her down a hallway. "Hey, let's go." He yelled.

Melanie wen to follow after the two before she noticed Liam hadn't moved. She quickly ran back over to him, catching Theo's attention.

"You can be angry at Nolan and stay alive. Come on." Theo snapped, but Liam hadn't moved.

"Fine, get caught." Theo scoffed. He turned to Melanie, raising her brows. "You coming?"

Melanie looked back at Liam, nodding her head in the direction he and Belle were heading. "You guys go."

Theo and Belle both watched Melanie for a second before running down the hallway. Melanie turned back to Liam, grabbing his hand.

"Liam, we've got to go. If you keep looking, he's gonna see you." Melanie whispered, her eyes trained in Liam. After a couple seconds, Liam turned to look down at Mel and nodded.

Melanie immediately started pulling Liam in the direction Belle and Liam had gone in. With the help of Liam following their scent, they found Theo and Belle leaned up against a wall, hiding from Nolan.

Liam, who had somehow managed to end up in the edge of the wall, looked back to see how close Nolan was to them. Theo grabbed Liam's shoulder and pushed him against the wall, not liking how obvious Liam was making them known.

"Get back. I'm not dying out here because you want payback against some kid who kicked your ass, okay?" Theo snarled out before looking past Liam to see where Nolan was. Noticing how close he was, Theo grabbed Liam and Melanie's arms since they were on either side of him, dragging them back up the stairs, Belle following after.

Once they were up the stairs, Liam started to resist Melanies hold.

"Mel, let go." Liam grumbled, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible towards her. The three teens stopped running, looking back at Liam. Melanie shook her head, walking towards Liam.

"You've got to calm down." Melanie said, moving her head around so Liam would look at her, but he wouldn't make eye contact. gLiam clenched his jaw, looking down at her. "I said let go."

"What's going on with you? This can't just be just Nolan. Something around here is triggering you." Melanie asked softly, not wanting to upset him more by raising her voice.

"I'm fine." Liam snapped and Belle tilted her head, taking a step towards him. "What is it?" She asked as Theo jumped in too. "The hunters? You don't like cages? Scared of heights?"

"I said I'm fine." Liam growled, his eyes turning yellow.

"They're up here!" A voice screamed from behind the four. All of them turned around and saw Nolan standing in front of them, pointing a crossbow at them.

Liam roared, breaking out of Melanie's grasp and running towards Nolan. The two boys fell back and fell down to the first floor.

"Holy shit!" Melanie screamed, running to the edge of the second floor. She looked down and saw Nolan scramble into a standing position before pointing his crossbow at Liam who was curled into a ball in front of him, taking the fall.

Melanie turned around when she heard Theo and Belle start going back down the stairs. "Shit!" She yelled, following after them. Surprisingly, Melanie didn't fall that far behind from the two.

When they got to Liam's ms Nolan, Liam had Nolan pinned to the wall. Liam was completely wolfed out and to stop himself from hurting Nolan, he was punching the stone wall behind Nolan.

Theo ran up behind Liam, hitting his head and knocking him to the ground. Belle ran to help Theo knock Liam out so he can calm down.

Nolan looked down at Theo, Belle, and Liam with wide eyes. While Nolan wasn't looking, Melanie made a sword appear in her hands as she took slow steps towards him.

Nolan heard the sound of a sword and turned his head. Melanie stood a couple feet in front of him, the point of her katana almost hitting his neck. Melanie titled her, a small smirk on her face.

"Run."

...

The four of them were now in the car. Theo was driving with Belle in the backseat. Melanie and Liam sat in the back, an unconscious Liam resting his head in Melanie's shoulder.

Melanie felt Liam move against her shoulder before his head lifted. Melanie gave him a a sympathetic smile as he rubbed his temple. "We had to knock you out." Melanie whispered, just incase her normal volume would hurt Liam.

"I almost killed him, didn't I?" Liam asked and Belle turned around from the passenger seat. "Almost. But you broke your hand trying not to." She said and Liam looked down at his healed hand that was covered in his dried blood. Liam sighed, leaning back into the seat as he grabbed . "I guess that's something."

Melanie squeezed Liam's hand, making him turn to her. She gave him a small smile. "Next time you come up with a plan like this, let's pick a place that doesn't trigger anything, yeah?"

Liam sighed, looking out the window. "I didn't know this was gonna happen." He said as if he was trying to defend himself. Melanie scooted closer to him, nodding her head, grabbing his other hand. "I know. I know." She said, making Liam turn to her as Theo looked at Liam through the rearview mirror. "Whether you meant it or not, you picked the spot. You made the plan. You wanted our help."

"If I needed your help for anything, it'll be so I get angry enough to kill you myself." Liam said and Melanie gave him a small look. Theo ignored the threat, continuing to talk. "You brought me here because that thing that came out of the Wild Hunt is affecting you, too." Theo said before his eyes drifted to Melanie. "Both of you. You need to figure this out before you completely lose it."

Melanie slumped a bit, she's noticed she's gotten way more protective which causes her to get angry faster. Liam furrowed his brows, shaking his head. "The Anuk-ite causes fear, it doesn't cause anger."

Melanie sighed, turning to Liam. "People only feel one emotion at a time. Which is why both of us have been getting angry when we're afraid." Melanie breathed out and Belle nodded along, turning around again to face the couple.

"That's why you almost tore Nolan's head off right now and Melanie has been growling and her fox eyes have been coming out." Belle stated before she looked at directly Mel, her face scrunched in confusion. "Why do you growl anyway? You're not a wolf."

"Fox. Duh." Melanie replied, shrugging her shoulders.

...

Melissa, Chris, Lydia, Melanie, and Mason all stood around the dining room table, looking down at a map Lydia and Argent stole from the main hunter base. Melanie's eyes scanned over the red dots scattered across the map of the world.

"They're Nemetons." Chris spoke, answering Melanie's question in her head. She turned to the man with furrowed brows.

"What does Gerard want with them?" She asked as she crossed her arms. Melissa sighed at Melanie, looking down at the map. "If they're like the one here, then they're beacons for supernaturals."

"If you wanted to kill every supernatural creature in the world, these are where you would start." Chris said and Lydia scoffed. "Well, then Gerard isn't gonna stop with Beacon Hills, is he?" She asked and Melanie's face fell. "He wants the whole world." Melanie breathed out as the back door flew open. Melanie yelped, jumping as she spun around to see who walked in. Mason grabbed her hand to help calm her down as a panicked Rafael in the doorway.

"Where's Scott?" Rafael asked, his eyes mainly on Melissa who furrowed her brows. "Upstairs. Why?" She answered and Rafael looked around at the five.

"He can't leave. No one can." He demanded and Melissa's face fell.

"Nice to see that you changed your mind, but I'm afraid to ask why." She asked and Rafael walked further into the home, now standing beside Mason. "It's Gerard's weapons. The guns, they've all been distributed legally to the citizens of Beacon Hills. All of them, and at no charge." He explained as Scott and Malia came down the stairs.

"What, he just gave them away?" Melanie asked and Chris shook his head, realizing Gerards plan. "No." He breathed out, making everyone turn to him. "He's arming his army."

"Get down!" Lydia screamed, grabbing onto Melanie beside her. As she was getting pulled down by Lydia, Melanie grabbed onto Mason, bringing him down too.

The glass window shattered over the eight of them. Melanie covered her face before the sound of gunshots rang through the air. Melanie felt her heart start to beat faster as she quickly tried to get herself on top of Mason so he didn't get shot. Melanie loves Mason. She'd take a bullet for him. Plus, she can heal, he can't.

When the gunfire stopped, Melanie's breathing started to go under control, she felt a pain in her abdomen . She looked down and saw a gunshot wound in almost the same spot she was shot back when she was a freshman. Great. She thought.

Melanie looked up, hoping to find a perfect fine Mason.

But he was shot.

Melanie suddenly noticed how much blood was on the ground around her. She looked around and everyone had been shot.

Melissa, Chris, Lydia, Mason, Rafael. All of them.

—this group>>
also melanie trying to protect mason💔

GUYSSSSSS why do i want to make a theo fic... the oc for it has not left my head she's so amazing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ WOULD ANYONE READ IT IF I POSTED IT???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.8K 17
imΒ·merse iˈmΙ™rs/Submit verb past tense: immersed; past participle: immersed 2. involve oneself deeply in a particular activity or interest. Lone book...
153K 5.1K 32
"We are Infinite." In which a powerful, unloved girl finds purpose in the hands of beings greater than infinity. "She believed she could, and so sh...
146K 5.6K 34
β˜†ε½‘ π˜π—΅π—² π—΅π˜‚π—»π—±π—Ώπ—²π—± ❛ does that make me maid marian? ❜ robin hood he bent up a noble bow and a broad arrow he...
344K 6.6K 70
Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How will they react when they find out Atreus...