His Billion Dollar Girl

By HeiroAcre1981

The story of two different people who were fated and destined to be together found their way to meet and fall... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 29

6 1 0
By HeiroAcre1981

LIZABETH THOUGHT THE betrayal she would be experiencing and encountering had ended. She placed all her trust in Danna Lucas and Martina – assuming they were the only individuals in this world – aside from her late mother and Ralph – she could give and rely her trust confidently. In an abrupt, everything devastatingly changed and Lizabeth lost almost everything now. Her trust and loyalty to Danna, Lucas and Martina fumbled through the sink and drained out eventually.

Danna, Lucas and Martina had betrayed her for a reasonable purpose.

The trio, Danna, Lucas and Martina had no choice but to confess to Mr Armando Goodwell what they knew about Lizabeth – and where she was hiding and residing at the moment of her flee and absence. First, Danna and Martina went to visit Lizabeth in her apartment, and where they ducked out of the building, Alexandro Panola was there to witness how the two were slightly quivering while they slid into their car. The strange act and gesture sent something to Alexandro as benefits of the doubt.

"Don't you dare get near to me!" Lizabeth screamed tumultuously, waving her hand dismissively to Danna, Lucas and Martina. "How could you betray me?" She was sitting on the couch, gasping swiftly beneath her rage and resentment. "I trusted you three so much!"

"We're very sorry, Young Lady." Danna was standing across the large living room in the Goodwell family mansion, feeling culpable while watching her young lady boss. "I accidently left my phone in the storage room. And Selena and Alexandro came in to check for the supplies and stocks." Danna's eyes began to moist as she explained briefly. "And they took my phone and read all our exchange messages and chats."

"Why are you apologizing to her, Danna?" Alexandro blurted, intertwining himself between raging Lizabeth and the apologizing Danna. "You did a good job. And you did a good act to convince her to return here." He said before turning to Lizabeth. "You were spotted in Vegas airport with a blond-haired guy. That's according to our sources."

"And you know you're not allowed to be with any random guy." Selena came in the living room with a cup of tea in her grasp. "When Mon Senior found out about that, he was no bursting in rage and anger. And as usual…" Selena halted and motioned to everyone in the living room. "All of us suffer and sit on the receiving end, receiving all the rage and anger your father seeps and emits."

Alexandro and Selena were referring to Chandler or perhaps Brandon or maybe Sebastian. Because the three had different type of blond hair. Chandler had a darker blond which could be compared to light brown – but Chandler insisted that he was blond. Brandon was the literal blonde hair amongst the men, Lizabeth went to Vegas with. However, Lizabeth and Brandon had never been so close like what Brandon and Ariella did. But, between Ariella and Brandon, the affection they exuded and seeped was not dubious and questionable.

They were in a relationship.

Talking about Sebastian, if Lizabeth could recall the entire scenes; from Los Angeles International to Vegas airport, she and Sebastian were never got the closest they could. And Sebastian himself would never haul himself to the closest he could to Lizabeth. Sebastian was the secret right man of Raphael Daniel Amancio also known as Ralph Cortez. Albeit Sebastian had a superb and immense crush on Lizabeth, he would never cross the line, betraying his boss.

"I'm not dating anyone." Lizabeth supplied, defending herself from Alexandro and Selena for accusing her. "And I don't have a boyfriend." She continued, whining up about her defense. "You have probably made a mistake."

"No we're not, princess." Selena chided frantically, protesting against what Lizabeth exclaimed. "As you know, we confiscated Danna's phone. Reading your chat with her, we found out about a guy named Chandler. And according to Danna the guy claims that he's your boyfriend." She giggled slightly while mildly shaking her head. "Mon Senior bursted out the moment he found out about that."

George, the family butler of the Goodwell family slithered in and directed his attention to Lizabeth. "Mon Senior has awakened and he wants to see you, young lady." He bowed his head in respect for his young lady boss. "He's in his office now."

"No George!" Lizabeth blurted flatly, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm not going to see that King of all lies." She bristled and was on her feet and sauntered stubbornly straight to the exit. "I'm going to my room."

Lizabeth left the living room and went to her bedroom. Along the way, she was accomlanied and vigilantly oversaw by four body guards Mr Armando Goodwell hired exclusively just to watch her twenty four hours. Actually, Mr Goodwell, hired and reserved eight body guards in order to watch his daughter twenty four hours. Four of them would be accompanying Lizabeth during daytime. The other four would be strictly and tightly watching her during nighttime. Mr Goodwell had casted and brushed away his trust and confidence from Danna and Martina.

But none of the body guards, even Alexandro and Selena could forcefully haul or drag Lizabeth to see her father in his office. They were not allowed or had no permission to touch Lizabeth – no matter what she wanted to do. Unless it was about fleeing or escaping again, they would certainly break the protocol just to fulfill their job. Lizabeth walked pass through the corridor where her mother's portrait was still hung graciously.

If only you were here, this would not be happening. I wished you were still here with me mom. Lizabeth sadly mused while staring at her mother's portrait. I miss you so much. But I also miss dad despite his mutiny on me.

Entering her bedroom suite, a a feeling of nostalgia and the dilemma of the night when she left came congesting her head. Slumping herself on the mattress, Lizabeth tugged the pillow and squeezed it gently around her arms, missing her bed so much. It had been a while since she left and the cozy and warm atmosphere her bedroom suite generously provided never changed. This was one of the things Lizabeth loved about Danna, the way she maintained Lizabeth's bedroom tidy and orderly organized.

Suddenly, a knock on the door snapped Lizabeth back to reality after almost falling asleep. Lizabeth had no plans opening the door but unfortunately the door opened itself when she took no response or action on opening it. While curling and cocooning herself in her four poster bed, Lizabeth gradually seethed or simmered when she glanced her eyes at the familiar man standing beside her bed. Rolling herself in bed, Lizabeth sulked and averted her gaze off her father's frame.

But Mr Goodwell ignored his daughter stubbornness and insolence as he crouched and sat on her bed. He knew what he was doing Lizabeth loathed it badly, but he was doing it for valid and patent reason. Reaching out to his daughter, Mr Goodwell sloped lower and grabbed his daughter's hand. "Princess."

"Don't you dare touch me!" Lizabeth growled at her father while swatting his hand off of hers. "You have no right to talk to me." She said, twisting her body and darting a cold glare to her father. "And don't you dare call me princess when you don't act and set yourself as a good King to me."

"I'm sorry if I was not a good father to you." Mr Goodwell felt apologetic while watching his daughter with sincerity and sympathetic expression. "But I have promised to my dearest friend–"

"Sold me and set up an arranged marriage to marry his youngest son." Lizabeth blurted, interrupting her father, sitting herself up in bed, glaring at her father in resentment. "And did it behind my back." She added then remembered the lies he spread through the media to draw her back to him. "Plus, how could you spread lies to the media that you are diagnosed with brain cancer?"

"I did it because I was terrified when I found out that you are dating a blonde crappy–"

"I'm not dating anyone, dad." Lizabeth interjected, silencing her father and making him feel culpable. "And it's you who made me feel terrified and frightened when the news spread that you have a brain tumor. Dad–" she trailed off as tears drastically cascaded through her face. "If you only knew how horrified and fazed I am when Danna said that you collapsed during your business meeting in Vegas…" she halted, wiping her tears that smudge her face. "I thought I would go crazy. And I was beginning to put all the blame on me."

Mr Armando Goodwell fibbed to the world in order to draw his daughter's attention back to him. Before he went to Vegas for a business meeting, Alexandro and Selena had been suspecting that Danna, Martina and Lucas had an idea where Lizabeth could be located. When Alexandro saw Danna and Martina came out of the apartment complex where Lizabeth was currently residing, he began suspecting them. And when Alexandro confronted Danna, she said she was visiting her niece,  knowing she didn't have one.

So when Alexandro told Mr Goodwell about what he knew, it sent an alarm to Mr Goodwell. Mr Goodwell immediately deployed people to investigate where Lizabeth truly was and what her current condition looked like. And when some of Mr Goodwell's people accidentally spotted Lizabeth with Chandler when they headed to Vegas, they informed him instantly. The information then felt like a hammer that was smacking badly on Mr Goodwell's head, drawing sorry and fear. A fear of breaking the promise he made with Mr Michael Angelo Amancio.

"But my people saw the exact same girl like you holding on the arm of a blonde-haired guy." Mr Goodwell responded, nailing his eyes to Lizabeth. "And then some of my people saw you with a dark haired guy too." He said begrudgingly, staring furiously at Lizabeth before he added. "How many guys are you seeing while you were away?"

Shifting her frame, Lizabeth sat on her knees in bed, facing her father. "Dad, I am your daughter and I am not bitch!"

"I didn't say you are–"

"But the way you accuse me you're making me feel and look like one!"

Mr Goodwell dropped his gaze and sighed in remorse and culpability. "I'm sorry." He mumbled quietly, shifting.amd yanking him off the bed. "You know how precious you are to me." He said, looking sympathetic towards Lizabeth. "And I only want to do what is best for you."

"I know dad." Lizabeth muttered, crawling in her bed. "But I am not marrying someone I barely know. I am not marrying a stranger." She told her father as she comfortably sprawled herself in her bed. "I don't to say "I do" to someone who doesn't know me well."

*That is not problem then, my princess." Mr Goodwell haughtily enunciated, grinning at Lizabeth. "You don't want to marry someone you barely know… then.." he said, placing his chin on his fingers, as if he was contemplating. "I'll talk to my dearest friend and set up a date for you and his son." His grin widened and broadened. "This way you will precisely know each other better before rescheduling your marriage again."

"A date with the Mafia Prince?"

"Yes my princess! A date with the Mafia Prince. But before that happens–" Mr Goodwell trailed off, prodding his hand down his pocket. He retrieved his phone and unlocked it. "I have set up a grand company and fellowship meeting at the galactic ballroom in Goodwell Tower Los Angeles. And since you're here–"

"What is it this time dad?"

"My princess, let me finish first." Mr Goodwell beseeched, motioning a hand to Lizabeth. "I have organized a grand fellowship meeting for all the executive and higher level employees of the entire Goodwell Group Incorporated this Saturday evening. You know I am old and you are my only heiress." He gulped thickly clearing up his throat. "And I feel it's time for me to introduce you to the entire Goodwell Group Incorporated."

Remembering how Mia Clara's mother was a doctor and worked as an executive director of one of the medical facilities her father owned, a clever thought came dancing through her head. And Chandler would be there in that grand fellowship meeting for all the executive and higher level employees of the Goodwell Group Incorporated. A grin was dancing through Lizabeth's face as she turned to her father.

"I'm ready to take your place soon dad."

LATER THAT EVENING Mr Goodwell went to Holmby Hills after he and his daughter Lizabeth had s wonderful dinner. It was s good thing that he made his daughter calm and agreed to be introduced to the entire Goodwell Group Incorporated soon. In addition, Mr Goodwell felt jubilated when Lizabeth agreed to set up a date for her and the Mafia Prince soon. To Mr Armando Goodwell, everything was running smoothly according to how he wanted them to be. The only problem was that Amancio's son still hadn't returned.

Rambling through the grand foyer of Amancio's mansion in Holmby Hills,  Mr Goodwell gagged as Mr Amancio descended himself leisurely through the grand staircase. All their men immediately excused themselves to give privacy for the two extremely powerful men in the field of economy and business. Mr Amancio furrowed when he discerned the wide radiant smile glowing through Mr Goodwell's face.

"Is that smile a sign of wonderful news, amico mio?" Mr Amancio uttered as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "You have to know how you surprise me when my butler says you're here."

Nodding, Mr Goodwell broadened his smile as he sauntered leisurely, approaching Mr Amancio. "Sorry if I surprise you with my sudden visit." He announced while sprawling his arms, offering a friendly hug. "But first of all let me greet you with a pleasant evening, amico mio."

And two powerful men pulled and hugged each other, tapping hands on their backs.

"You keep smiling brightly, amico mio." Mr Amancio furrowed, glaring at Mr Goodwell. A little intimidation splashed through him since Mr Goodwell wasn't telling anything yet. "What does it mean? Good news?"

*Absolutely a good one you desperately want to hear, amico mio." Mr Goodwell snorted teasingly as he informed Mr Amancio. "Our dreams are gradually coming to reality."

"If that so, amico mio?" Mr Amancio uttered gladly, throwing an arm around Mr Goodwell's shoulder. "Will take it down to the living with a bottle of Chateau Lafite." He whipped his head and glanced at Leoncio, his personal butler, then clapped. "Leoncio, get us a bottle of Chateau Lafite and bring it to the living room."

Mr Michael Angelo Amancio led the way and Mr Armando Goodwell trailed and tagged along behind him. The living room of Mr Amancio's Owlwood estate mansion was an inspired Italian classic era. A large grand piano nestled in the middle – served as division between the sitting area and the another sitting area surrounded by bookshelves. The moldings that marginalized the classic design ceiling were made of mahogany wood – furnished meticulously.

The two men marched through the sitting area surrounded by bookshelves. Mr Amancio ushered Mr Goodwell to sit on the couch across from the couch where he was settling in. Leoncio then emerged with a shiny gold plated tray in his grasps, and a man was tagging along with him. Leoncio proceeded to where Mr Goodwell and Mr Amancio were, while the man who tagged along with him occupied the piano. The man was Mr Amancio's personal pianist and he played for Mr Amancio since he loved string music.

"Forgive me about it, amico mio." Mr Amancio pointed to the piano, where his personal pianist started playing. "But you came here bringing me good news. So I have to hear you while my favorite music is playing." He resumed his attentiveness to Mr Goodwell and smirked cheviously. "And I know you have the same habit too."

"I also  asked  my pianist to play for me. But only whenever I am stressed out." Mr Goodwell flashed a return chevious smirk as he responded. "But when I am elated, I drink my favorite wine." Then he beckoned to the bottle of Chateau Lafite in Leoncio's hand. "And you got me there."

Mr Amancio chuckled rediculously, teasing Mr Goodwell. "So what's the good news all about, amico mio?" He asked as he grabbed his glass filled with red wine. "I hope it's about the marriage of our children and the future merging of our empires."

Grinning widely, Mr Goodwell shook his head gently in amazement and astonishment. "You really are a psychic, amico mio." He complimented while reaching for his glass of wine. "You got it absolutely correct."

"Then tell me about it."

"It's about my daughter, amico mio." Mr Goodwell started. "Lizabeth came home this afternoon after she heard the fake news about me having brain cancer. I am so happy that my plan worked." He babbled consistently. "But you know what makes me happier? And what can make you happier, amico mio?"

Mr Amancio smirked sheepishly as he hummed. "It sounds interesting. Tell me."

"She agrees to marry your son now. But in one condition." Mr Goodwell said and paused as he sipped his wine. And Mr Amancio plastered a grimace while Mr Goodwell was teasing him and making him wait. Then Mr Goodwell continued. "She wants to know him first since she doesn't want to marry someone she barely knows."

A half smirk was playing around Mr Amancio's lips. "What came into your mind afterwards when she said it?" He asked, massaging his chin with his fingers. "Some sort of a corny and cheesy drill?"

"Exactly! And it's a date." Mr Goodwell haughtily uttered. "We'll set them up for a date. She agrees with the dating ideas in order to know your son."

Then the two business tycoons discussed about the plan for the upcoming date for their children. Since Mr Goodwell would be taking Lizabeth to the grand fellowship meeting this coming Saturday evening, Mr Goodwell suggested that the date should take place the next day, which was Sunday. Mr Goodwell already picked the perfect place for his daughter and Amancio's youngest son for their date. And Mr Amancio agreed to the place Mr Goodwell picked which was the one of the finest restaurants in the world.

The only problem Mr Amancio detected was the way his son was taking a little longer returning home. Mr Amancio told Mr Goodwell that his son also agreed and no longer had an ounce of hesitation in marrying Lizabeth. Only that Raphael Daniel asked a few days as he was helping a random girl for a moment. What Mr Goodwell felt about when he found out that Lizabeth was dating a guy, Mr Amancio felt the same that Raphael Daniel perhaps liked the girl he was helping.

"But he promised to me that he will return after a few days." Mr Amancio muttered with tone filled with dreadness and uneasiness. "I guess something wrong happens. And I fear he's falling in… " he trailed off and sighed deeply. "Hopefully not." He rubbed his forehead, attempting to brush away the formidable nervousness that was arising through him. "Because if he falls for that girl he–"

"My Lord, young lord Raphael Daniel has just arrived." Antonio Cabrera cooed, interrupting Mr Amancio. "He asked if he could join you here in your conversation with Mr Goodwell." He said, motioning to Mr Goodwell. "What shall I tell to the young Lord?"

"Do you really need to ask me that?" Mr Amancio abruptly ross from the couch and glared formidably at Antonio Cabrera. "How idiot!" He yelped exasperatedly before he demanded. "Send him in!" Then he tilted his head and glanced at Mr Goodwell with lips tweaking into smirk. "This is a concurrent blessing, amico mio."

Ralph submerged from the hallway, dashijg confidently through the living room with bags in his grasp. He was wearing his usual dark blue bottom up suit that signified and simplified that he was returning home. Then Ralph dropped the bags and snuck himself to the single couch, sitting between Mr Goodwell and his father Mr Amancio. Both Mr Amancio and Mr Goodwell were speechless and flabbergasted by the concurrent returned of their children.

Lizabeth returned home and Raphael Daniel did the same.

"Good evening Mr Goodwell." Ralph greeted Mr Goodwell with a fervent and radiant smile glowing through his face. "Or shall I say father in law?" He offered a handshake. "Nice to meet you dad."

Mr Goodwell cringed through his seat upon hearing the phrase that sent shivers down his spine. He slanted, shifting his body and reach to grab Ralph's hand before elaborating a handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you son in law." He hastened himself from Ralph and straightened up. "Your father and I are discussing about the date we set up for you and my daughter."

"A date?" Ralph furrowed, drawing his brows together, glaring formidably at Mr Goodwell. "What do you mean by a date?" He asked incredulously, scowling glaring at his father. "I thought you already set the schedule for our wedding."

"Figlio, Armando's daughter, doesn't want to marry a man she barely knows." Mr Amancio calmly said in a very controlled voice. "Same thing with you before. You didn't want to marry her before because you barely know her."

"Well that was before, Papa. But I–" Ralph muted himself when he remembered his plans on taking Lizabeth by surprise. Contemplating about the date his father and Mr Goodwell set up, the idea before cringing to his head. Then he smiled widely looking at his father. "And when will be our date?"

"Sunday afternoon." Mr Goodwell answered voluntarily. "I'm the one who sat it up. And I have picked the perfect venue for you and my princess."

Ralph grinned devilishly at Mr Goodwell. "Very good." He snorted as he nodded. Then cocked his head to his father. "And you are going to buy me a very expensive emerald and diamond ring." He bristled quickly and straightened up. "I'm going to propose to her this Sunday afternoon." My beautiful Lizabeth Azania Goodwell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 10.8K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
2.6K 46 38
For the booksmart yet naïve 16-year-old Nicky, high school in her quaint little hometown island in the Philippines had always been predictable. Until...
13.5K 217 79
*Book 1* Rosalía was adopted from a strange couple in Madrid at the age 7. She barely remembers her childhood from when she lived in Barcelona befor...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

931 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...