A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥
9. Accepting Defeat 🔥
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress 🔥
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 🔥
25. Ball Busting 🔥
26. Teasing 🔥
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity 🔥
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking 🔥
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex 🔥
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥
54. Day 2 - Pet Play 🔥
55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue 🔥

27. Denied Pleasure 🔥

12.4K 214 29
By wonderworld_felt

Irene's POV:

I stared at the phone we got in the parcel. Why would anyone send us a flip phone? That too so old.

As I was thinking this, the phone rang in my hand. It was the same number that had called before. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said. "Irene" a voice came from the other side. It was not a real voice; they were using a voice changer.

"Who is this?" I questioned. "Can you promise to not let go of this phone or go to the police?" the voice asked me. I scoffed.

"I don't even know who you are. I'm not gonna promise you shit" I said. The voice sighed, "Stubborn. Just like your father."

"How do you know my father?!" I questioned. I was getting troubled now. "Just know, I love you" and with that, the call was cut.

"Wait no! Hello?!" I screamed into the phone with no use. "What happened?" Callum asked as he walked in.

"They called again. They knew my father and they even said that....that they loved me" I whispered the last part. Callum's eyes widened.

"Love you?!" he asked, shocked. I nodded. "What the hell? Do you have a crazy stalker or something?" Callum questioned.

"I don't know Callum. Trust me, I really don't" I replied. Callum sat beside me on the bed.

A silence spread in the room, none of us saying anything. "Do you want to go to the police?" Callum asked.

Look at the irony. I was asking him the same question just few hours ago. I shook my head. "They said not to" I told him.

"And why are we listening to them?" he raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. I had no idea why I chose to listen to the voice on the phone.

Callum sighed. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked. We discussed about food for a while and then decided we'd go out to eat.

No other calls came for the rest of the day. After lunch, we decided we'd just roam around the city for a while.

It felt really good to spend time with Callum. It felt as if our relationship was improving. This man was perfect for me.

"Thank you" I said to him as we walked along the beach. "For what?" he asked. "For giving me the love I crave" I smiled at him.

"You don't even realize what you've given ME Irene. I should be the one thanking you" he said. I couldn't take the sweet talk anymore.

I pulled him in for a long kiss, completely disregarding the fact that there were people around us.

The kiss was energetic, love filled and passionate. Every second I spent attached to his lips, was another second to my happiness.

My heart fluttered as Callum licked my lips, trying to get an entry in my mouth. I smiled and instead pushed MY tongue in HIS mouth.

Callum moaned and started sucking around my tongue. Goddamit! I was getting extremely wet.

"Hey you two!" an old woman screamed at us. I pulled away from Callum and glared at the woman. He on the other hand, was redder than a tomato.

"What?" I rudely said to her. "This is a public beach. Go do this somewhere else before I report you" she said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Callum away from there. I pushed him in the backseat of our car and got in with him.

"I-Irene what–" "Mistress" I looked into his eyes. Callum understood I had gone into the dominant mode and nodded.

"Mistress, what are you doing?" he asked. I smirked as I unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled them down along with his boxers to see him just as aroused as me.

"Touch yourself" I commanded and walked out to the driver's seat. As I got in, I saw that Callum hadn't started doing what I had asked of him.

"Do you want a punishment brat?" I asked with an attitude. "No mistress. I'm sorry" he said and quickly started stroking himself.

I started driving to the house as his moans filled the car. I had tinted windows so nobody could see inside.

"Stop" I said as I felt Callum about to cum. He whined but pulled his hand away. I let him be for around 2 minutes and then asked him to start again.

I just wanna put him in chastity.

I tortured him for around 30 minutes before we reached the house. "Get out of the car and kneel for me" I said.

We were in the garage, so nobody would see him. Callum obeyed and knelt beside the car.

I went up to him and ran my heel over his now sensitive dick. He groaned, his hands fisting to stop himself from doing something wrong.

Just touch yourself baby. Let me punish you.

I pulled my heel away and started walking into the house. "Enter the house only when you're naked" I said and walked away.

Around 15 minutes later and Callum walked in with his hands covering his privates from me.

The wetness between my legs increased as I saw him in his naked glory.

"Come here my love" I cooed to him. He walked up to me. I pushed him on the ground and he took that as a sign to kneel.

"Crawl behind me" I said and walked towards our bedroom. Callum didn't start at first so I turned around and gave him a pointed look.

He immediately started crawling behind me like a good boy. Once inside our room, I told him to go sit beside the bed.

I undressed my lower half and sat in front of him. I set a timer of 10 minutes.

"Make me cum in 10 minutes and I'll reward you. Otherwise, you can sleep with your pathetic dick begging for release" I said.

He didn't waste a second before jumping straight to eating me out. Callum was really good at this, but I was sure I'd last 10 minutes.

He still didn't know much about my body and I was grateful for that. 7 minutes passed and I started feeling the tightness in my stomach.

"Fuck Callum!" I groaned and threw my head back. He took that as a sign and started roughly thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

"Oh god!" I moaned. Shit! I was gonna break if he kept this up. "S-slow down" I said as I looked at the timer. A minute and a half.

He didn't slow down. Instead, he added his fingers to the mixture. "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I said and tried closing my legs.

He swirled his tongue around me, his fingers adding pressure on my clit. Very lightly, he pinched my clit and my legs tightened around his head.

He groaned, sending vibrations up my core. 40 seconds more. I bucked my hips up, trying to pull away a little.

But it only added to the goddamn friction. My hands fisted his hair, trying to push him away and pull him closer.

At this point, I was literally holding my orgasm in. I could cum at command if someone asked me to.

I closed my eyes, trying my best to keep it in. When was this stupid timer going to go off!

I felt myself about to let go, unable to take this sort of pleasure, when the timer went off. "YES!!!" I screamed as I let myself go.

Callum didn't stop, continuously sucking and licking throughout my orgasm. "C-Callum" I stuttered as I felt extremely sensitive.

He pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I gathered my breath and sat up. A smirk formed on my face as I looked at him.

"Mistress please. I'm so hard" he begged. "Nuh-uh baby boy. It was a deal" I said. He whined and gave me puppy eyes.

"Come up here" I said to him. He came and sat beside me. I grabbed his dick, squeezing it hard.

"Goodness me! You're flowing like a waterfall" I said as his pre cum coated me. "M-Mistress, please" he said, closing his eyes.

I stroked him very fast, knowing he was already on edge. "P-please let me cum. Please!" he cried and bucked his hips into my hand.

I smirked and bit his ear. He moaned loudly, almost falling on the bed. I squeezed the base of his dick, denying his orgasm.

"Goodnight baby" I kissed behind his ear and walked off to the bathroom. The last sound I heard was of Callum whining at his denied pleasure.

-----------

Irene's Cruel: True or False?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 13.8K 41
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭" ------------------------------------ I hear he breathing hitch I...
552K 10.7K 70
WARNING THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN 18! A small-town girl in a foreign city is never a good thing. Nevaeh Hart got into her dream colleg...
89K 2K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
528K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...