A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want πŸ”₯
9. Accepting Defeat πŸ”₯
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
12. Hell On Earth
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
22. Seductress πŸ”₯
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 πŸ”₯
25. Ball Busting πŸ”₯
26. Teasing πŸ”₯
27. Denied Pleasure πŸ”₯
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity πŸ”₯
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You πŸ”₯
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking πŸ”₯
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex πŸ”₯
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple OrgasmsπŸ”₯
54. Day 2 - Pet Play πŸ”₯
55. Day 3 - Sounding πŸ”₯
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue πŸ”₯

21. Lost in Her Eyes

8.2K 244 15
By wonderworld_felt

Callum's POV:

I woke up to the annoying sound of a lawn mower. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, annoyed at the sound.

A soft groan sounded from beside me and looked there to find Irene also annoyed by the sound and covering her ears with the pillow.

I mentally chuckled at her cute antics. Out of instinct, my hand went up to her hair. I smoothly stroked it and she also relaxed to my touch.

The sound of the lawn mower just vanished in the background as I looked at my wife.

We had fallen asleep in the tent on the inflatable bed itself last night. I still can't believe last night happened. It was so good.

Everything felt like it came straight out of a dream. I was so nervous whether everything would be good enough or not.

But the moment Irene said she loved it and kissed me, I forgot everything. Her lips on mine felt like heaven.

She had felt so good, so comforting. I never wanted to pull apart. Irene felt like home, the one I wanted, not the one I have.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Irene groaned loudly. "Callum, stop mowing right now" she mumbled. She was so freaking cute!

A smile formed on my lips as I answered, "It's not me darling." But then, even I started to get annoyed by the sound.

Irene woke up and took the scene around her in. "Who's mowing? It's annoying" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Probably our neighbors. But you're right. Who the fuck mows so early...." I looked at my watch, "at– shit!"

"What's wrong?" Irene asked. "It's 9:30!" I exclaimed. All the sleep in Irene's eyes vanished in a second. "What?!" she said, panicked.

I showed her my watch. "Shit Callum! We have a meeting in an hour!" she said as she ran into the house.

Yup, we did. We did have a meeting at 10:30. And it was with clients that were giving us a deal of almost 3 million dollars.

They were specifically travelling from Australia, all the way to America – the other side of the world – for this deal.

I rushed behind Irene into the house and straight to the guestroom's bathroom. I showered the quickest I ever have and went to check up on Irene.

"I don't think you have time for hair" I said as I saw her standing there with wet hair and a hairdryer.

"I can't go looking like this! My hair's a bird's nest!" Irene exclaimed. I sighed. "You're hair's lovely Irene. Trust me, it looks really pretty" I said.

But she just shook her head and continued. I looked at my watch and said, "We have 10 minutes before we HAVE to leave or we'll be late." "Okay, I'll be out soon" she said.

Well, Irene did not come out in 10 minutes. I had to pull her out of the house after 15 minutes.

Her makeup was half done and I told her to do it in the car. Somehow, we managed to reach just in time. As we parked, we saw the clients also parking.

"We don't have time to go inside, they'll see us. Just leave your bag and stand here pretending that we're welcoming them" Irene said.

That did sound like the best thing to do, so I followed along with it. We got out of the car and stood at the entrance with a smile.

As I looked at myself to make sure I looked okay, I also took a glance at Irene. She looked perfect except for – oh no.

Irene had applied her lipstick in the car, and it looked smudged. I just know that she'll die inside if she found out she looked like this while welcoming the clients.

"Irene" I said as I turned her towards me, "your lipstick is smudged." I brought my hand up to her face and started wiping the lipstick with my thumb.

I don't know how it happened, but within nanoseconds, I got lost in her eyes. Seeing that she didn't stop me, I'm assuming that she also got lost in my eyes.

From the lipstick, my thumb slowly trailed to her bottom lip, and unknowingly, I started tracing it with my thumb.

From her lip, my hand trailed to the side of her jaw and Irene closed her eyes. All I could hear, was her heavy breathing as she leaned into my touch.

Everything around me disappeared, and all I could think of, was her beautiful face.

Her hand came up to rest on mine and once again, her touch sent electric sparks through me.

As we really started to get into it, we heard someone clear their throat. Irene jumped and pulled away from me and I just know I had the same reaction.

"Good Morning Mr. Fritz" Irene greeted our clients. I just looked down as I knew I was blushing from embarrassment.

"Good Morning" Mr. Fritz greeted back. He brought his hand up for a shake and Irene took it.

He smiled gently at us, like he wasn't upset with what he just saw. "Sorry for....that. But welcome to the company" Irene said awkwardly.

Mr. Fitz just laughed and said, "Oh it's fine! You don't get to see two lovebirds completely lost in each other's eyes everyday."

Now I was 200% sure that I looked like a red cherry. Irene laughed along with him and introduced us.

"Well, I'm Irene Blackwood and this is my husband, Callum Blackwood."

For a second, my breath hitched. Irene never introduced me as her husband.

She just used to tell people my first name and only tell them I was her husband if they asked.

This change in her way of introducing me made me feel so appreciated. Like it actually mattered to her that we were married.

I don't know if she realized it or not, but it felt so good to be identified as her husband.

"Oh, well nice to meet you Mr. Blackwood" Mr. Fitz greeted me, bringing his hand up towards me.

"Nice to meet you too" I said as I shook his hand. After the small introduction we headed inside the office building.

"Our bags are in the car. Please get them" I whispered to the receptionist and gave her the key before following Irene.

The meeting went on for almost 2 hours, me and Irene constantly putting our views upfront for the clients.

Eventually, we convinced them that we were worth their money and got the deal. As soon as the clients left, Irene hugged me tightly.

"We got it!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement. The smile on my face was automatic as I kissed the side of her head. "We did!" I said.

Just then, Harry, my father in law walked in. "Well, don't you two look good" he said. Irene pulled away from me and looked at her father.

"We got the deal!" she said happily. "I could tell from your face princess. Congrats" Harry said and patted Irene on her shoulder.

"I see you're also giving your marriage a chance" he said as he looked at me. "Callum's actually really good" Irene said, looking at me.

"That's good. I wouldn't want a man who can't keep my daughter happy" Harry said. I just smiled at him.

"Anyways, Irene, I need to tell you something."

"What is it dad?"

"I'm so sorry princess, but I'm going away for 2 weeks."

"Two weeks?! But you've never been gone for that long."

"I know, but it's work. I need to go."

Irene's face dropped. Today was Friday, which usually meant that Harry would be spending the day with us tomorrow.

But now, he wasn't going to do that. Instead, he was going on a business trip for 2 weeks.

"When will you be back?" Irene asked. "Next Sunday" Harry said.

"So you won't be there for 2 Saturdays?"

"No. I really wish I could stay. But work calls for me."

If possible, Irene's face reflected even more sadness. She hugged her father tight. "I'll miss you" she mumbled.

My heart clenched seeing that. For her, and for myself. At least Irene had her father. But me? I had no one.

The only person I had ever missed in my life was Nova. And now she was gone.

I know me and Irene are trying to make things work, and its even helping.

But seeing someone else so close and happy with their parents while mine treat me as if it was my fault I was born makes me feel miserable.

"At least you've got Callum now" Harry tried to cheer her up. Irene looked at me and smiled, "I do. I do have that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...
7.7K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
39.5K 2.1K 42
[βš οΈβœ…] Book 2️⃣- THE CARTEL CHRONICLES. Please read 'The King Killer', if you've landed here first. "You'd know a lot about turning a woman into a nu...
33.4K 1.9K 37
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...