Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”°π”¦π”€π”« 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒𝔰 "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEE... More

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Bonfires and Gasoline
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
Intense
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Help A Friend
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
Bloody Hands
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Doomsday
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Reunited

760 48 34
By f4brays

Beacon Hills won.

Melanie was actually surprised. Considering Finstock's speech before the game, Melanie thought they'd do terrible.

Melanie and Theo were now roaming the halls of Beacon Hills. They haven't been in the school in years and both of them forgot where the bathrooms were.

After a while, they somehow ended upstairs and found them. Melanie walked out of the girls bathroom and saw Theo leaning on the wall beside the boys bathroom, waiting for her.

He pushed himself off the wall when Melanie walked towards him and they both started heading towards the stairs. As they got closer, a loud groan echoed from the bottom of the stairs followed by a thump and a clank.

Theo slowly walked down stairs, Melanie behind him. Melanie peaked out from behind Theo and saw Derek on the floor, blood surrounding him with a big hole in his neck.

Melanie felt her stomach drop. Not because of the sight. She a surgical resident, she was fine with gore, but seeing people she cared about in those states made her dizzy.

Theo and Melanie heard the sound of an arrow getting drawn back. As soon as it was released, Theo jumped out behind the walls of the stairs, grabbing the arrow mid-air so it didn't hit Derek.

Theo growled, snapping the arrow in half as Melanie was one step away from the bottom of the stairs. Melanie slowly took her purse off her shoulder and left it on the step above her.

She heard the sound of the arrow get drawn back again and she copied Theo's actions. As soon as it was released, she stepped in front of Theo.

Just before the arrow could hit her, Melanie's fox appeared around her. The arrow hit her fox, but the arrow immediately turned into a green flame, the arrow doing nothing to her.

Melanie looked up at who was shooting at them and her face paled, like she was seeing a ghost.

But, she actually was.

Allison Argent stood in front of Melanie looking as if she'd grown up like the rest of them. Melanie took a small step back as she heard three people run up from behind her and Theo.

"Allison?" Melanie whispered. She thought of the few moments she had with the Argent girl. They weren't the closest, but Allison killed the Oni that was attacking Melanie the night the Allison died.

Allison looked at Melanie for a few seconds before running away, out the door beside her.

When Allison was gone, Melanie's fox disappeared around her. She knew she was called to Beacon Hills because of Allison, but she thought it was to get her to finally go into the light, not bring her back.

Melanie's eyes turned back to normal. She turned around to look at the group. She saw Scott, who she's already seen since she's been back in town, and Malia.

But then her eyes fell on Liam.

Melanie felt as if time stopped yet started back up as she looked at him. She felt alarms going off in her head. She knew her heart was probably going mile a minute and he could hear it, but she didn't care. She knew Liam had to have known that reaction was going to happen.

A low groan from the floor made Melanie look away from Liam. Her eyes fell on Derek, the blood around him almost reaching to Melanie's shoes.

"Fuck, Derek." Melanie cursed, immediately getting on her knees beside the man. She didn't care that her jeans were now stained with Derek's blood as she put her hands over his neck wound.

Mel took a deep breath. She knew healing him was gonna take a lot out of her, but she wanted to save Derek.

Once some of his pain was gone, Derek raised his hand to tap Melanie's leg. She opened her eyes, but continued taking his pain as she felt someone kneel down beside her, she slightly turned her head to see Scott. "Get to Eli." Derek choked out to the two, but Scott shook his head.

"Derek, he's not here." Scott said, and Derek shook his head. "He was. He knows what to do. We... we have a plan. He has the... He has the car." Derek grunted as Melanie started to grow lightheaded.

"Don't... don't try to talk..." Melanie told Derek, her voice faint and airy as her grasp around Dereks neck softened as she started to fall backwards.

"She's going down!" She heard Malia yell. She felt someone catch her by her underarms. She weakly looked down at the arms of who had caught her. She knew by the sleeves of the jacket they were wearing that it wasn't Theo or Malia. It was Liam.

Melanie's heartbeat sped up again.

"Eli, he'll go to the shop. He knows what to do." Derek told Scott before his eyes started to fall closed. Melanie tried to get herself out of Liam's grasp to help Derek, but Liam arms moved from under her arms to around her waist, trapping her.

"You're too weak, Mel." Liam whispered and Melanie felt her heart pang at Liam saying her name. She hadn't heard it in months. She looked up at him just as Liam turned to Scott. He looked good. "It's not just Allison. It's the Oni. It's Nogitsune. They're coming."

"What do we do?" Theo asked. Scott looked down at Derek before turning back to Theo, Melanie, Liam and Malia.

"Liam, get to Stilinski. Mel, find Lydia, and tell them we need their help." The two nodded as Scott continued. "Theo and Malia, you two take Derek to his house. And I'll go find Eli."

Melanie looked at Scott like he was crazy. She sat up slightly, but Liam still held onto her. "You really want to put them together?" Melanie weakly laughed out, pointing at Theo and Malia. Theo rolled his eyes. "Mel, it's been thirteen years. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"No. No. I don't want to work with you." Malia said and Scott turned to her, giving her pleading eyes. "Malia, we can trust him." Scott told her as Melanie turned to Malia, nodding her head.

Malia looked back and forth between Melanie and Scott before rolling her eyes. "Fine."

Melanie tried to get herself up and as soon as Liam and Theo noticed, they both tried to help. Liam trying to physically lift her since his arms were still wrapped around her waist while Theo stood in front of her, sticking his arm out to help her up.

Once she was halfway up with the help of Liam, Melanie went to grab Theo's hand, but Liam helped her up the rest of the way himself.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked, but Melanie ignore him. She stumbled slightly as she walked towards the stairs where she left her purse.

She felt her phone buzz and checked her phone as she grabbed her bag with her other hand.

"Need you at the Station. Now."

Melanie sighed at Lydia's texts as she grabbed the rental car keys out of her purse. She turned to Theo and tossed the keys. "Take the car. Scott said Malia doesn't have one."

"What about you?" Theo asked and Melanie raised her phone. "Lydia just texted. She's at the Station." She said, stuffing her phone back into her pocket. Melanie slowly turned to Liam. "...You can check if Stilinksi's there."

Liam nodded, meeting Melanie's eyes for the first time since their breakup. Liam straightened his posture and blinked a couple of times. "We can take my car."

Melanie nodded. She started walk towards the exit Allison walked out of, but stumbled slightly, still a bit lightheaded. Liam grabbed her by her waist, helping her walk out of the school.

"Hey, wait!" Theo called out. Melanie stopped and turned around to the boy, Liams hands dropping from her sides. Theo watched Melanie carefully, tilting his head. "Don't die or anything, okay?" Theo asked, his mind going back to the night Belle died, they were even standing in the same hallway she had died in.

Melanie straightened up his words, knowing what he was talking about. She looked down to the floor, where Belle body once laid thirteen years ago before she turned back to Theo, giving him a small smile. "You don't die."

Theo chuckled, looking down at Melanie and nodding. Melanie smiled, walking backwards back into Liam's grasp. When her back hit Liam's side, Melanie turned around and almost fell from how fast she turned. Liam quickly grabbed her waist, holding her so she didn't fall.

Melanie cursed at herself in her head. She felt embarrassed. Liam kept a hand behind her back, part of him too scared to touch her as he led her to where he parked his car.

—short chapter but WE GOT A LIAM AND MEL REUNION!!!
i know they didn't like... talk to eachother a bunch BUT OMG NEXT CHAPTER???? they talk a WHOLE bunch.

guys i miss belle so much

I JUST WANT MELIAM BACK TOGETHER PLEASE‼️(i say as if i'm not the one that broke them up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 9.7K 32
"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pulled into the supernatural world after s...
37.7K 1.1K 26
"I don't know you, but I want you all the more for that." Eloise Collins, an introverted and quiet student at East High, somehow gets dragged into he...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
128K 3.1K 21
"I'm a broken soul, and I think you're the only one that can put me back together" [season 2] [isaac lahey] [completed]