Solivagant

By Fishcake29

The story of the overpowered Valkyire Satomi who hunts world serpent members in order to find her best friend... More

Pre-Prolouge
Chapter 1-My best friend
Chapter 3-My daughter, Seele
Chapter 4-Dead?
Chapter 5-Even though
Chapter 6-we never said it to each other
Chapter 7-We knew
Chapter 8-Herrscher of thunder
Chapter 9-memories
Happy Holidays!
A realy weird person
Battle
Unforgiving
Hunter and Pray
Friends to enemys
World serpent I
World Serpent II
Chapter 2-Serpent's Agent
World Serpent III
World Serpent IIII
Preperation done
The Queen and The Insect
Crushing an Insect
No one should suffer
Let the dead rest
A Fox hidden in plain sight
Poisoned child
Tormented child
Loving A Herrscher?
At Jackal's Mercy
Maybe I am in love with a Herrscher
Rescue Mission Start!
I can feel her approach (like a fire in my blood)
Lightning Empress Awakened
Kevin Kaslana
Training
Welt Yang
A Ring on your Left Hand
Never out of energy
Not a chapter but a question regarding the story!
I Won
Awakening
Wind
Akiko
Raiden Part: 1
Raiden Part: 2
Raiden Part: 3
Raiden Part: 4
Raiden Part: 5
Raiden Part: 6
Raiden Part 7: A final memory of you
Raiden Part: 8
Head
Tonight
A Combat Test
Schicksal Secret Base
Hybrid
Emergency
Lightning Drums of Death
Dear Sister
Dear Sister II
Herald for Tomorrow
Trapcard
Suspended
Let's do this!
Bounty
Legion Herrscher

We're counting on you, Mei

103 3 3
By Fishcake29

"I have spoken with Theresa and we made two plans." Einstein started.
"One, we ignore Cocolia's call and let Schicksal get the Gem of Desire." Einstein said.

"That makes everything even worse." Satomi said.

"What is option two?" Theresa asked.

"We split our forces apart and head to AE HQ to repair the Ningyo. Both plans have their pros. I say we bring it to a vote in five minutes." Einstein suggested and everyone agreed.

Satomi sat down in a corner and watched the others. Mei was talking to everyone, she probaly wanted to know what they'll vote for.

"Finding Kiana is our top priority and when everyone is in one place I can defend them better. But if Cocolia is from the World Serpent she has valuable informations. Who would go where anyway if it comes down to plan two?" Satomi thought and headed over to Einstein. Mei was talking to Theresa now.

"Hey doc, if we vote for plan two, who would be where?" Satomi asked the blue haired woman.

"Doctor Tesla and Mei would be sent to AE HQ and the rest of us would go to the Deep. I understand your history with the World Serpent." Einstein said.

"Thanks. I'm just a bit overly worried. There is so much to do, finding Kiana, defeating Fox, protecting everyone. It isn't easyer since Martha and Levi are off to protect the people." Satomi explained a bit sad.

"I know it's hard but however we will decite, we come our goals a step closer. Besides, I don't think any of us here needs protection. They have their heart in the right place and are very good fighters." Einstein said.

"I just don't wanna loose anyone." Satomi whispered and saw Mei a bit further away. She surely wanted to talk with Einstein now.
"I'll go over to Bronya." Satomi said and walked to Bronya who stood in a corner by herself.

"How are you feeling?" Satomi asked and sat down beside the girl.
"Plan 1 is more likely to bring noticable results." Bronya said as if she didn't want to talk with Satomi.

"The thing with your Matushka, do you want to see her again?" Satomi asked.
"Matuska betrayed me." Bronya said with a sad voice. "But the Bronya has many questions. Matuska will have to answear them." Bronya added.
Satomi simply nodded and stood up again.
"That was one hell of a performance today. Excellent work, Bronya." Satomi said and left Bronya in peace.

"I'll vote for plan two even if I want to protect them. Mei and Tesla can surely do it, I trust Mei." Satomi thought with a smile.

"Alright girls five minutes are over." Tesla announced and they all gathered.

"Okay, lift your hand and make a fist if you vote for plan 1. 3, 2,1 vote." Einstein said.

Everyone lifted their hand but only Theresa and Einstein made a fist.

"4 votes for plan two. We will proceed with plan two then. Mei and Doctor Tesla will head to AE HQ with the Helios to repair the Ningyo while the rest of us supports Cocolia. I'll make the Helios ready." Einstein said and the group nodded in agreement.

Satomi walked over to Mei. She gently tapped her shoulder.
"You ready for the mission." Satomi asked.
"Yes. I just hope the intel will give us enough informations to find her. I'm so worried for her." Mei whispered the last part.
"I'm sure you will handle the situation perfectly but beware of Rita. I have never fought with her but she is S-Rank." Satomi warned.
"I will be careful, thank you Satomi-Sensei." Mei said and nodded.

Theresa and Bronya joined the duo.
"Sister Mei. Good luck and return safely with Kiana." Bronya said. Her expression may be emotionless but her voice was kind and full of hope.
"Be safe Mei and beware of Rita." Theresa said.
"I will." Mei said.

"Mei, the Helios is ready now." Tesla said and already stood in the door out of the bridge. 
"I'm coming." Mei said and walked to Tesla.

"You got this Mei." Satomi said with a smile on her lips. The Valkyrie knew she could count on Mei.

"I'm counting on you, Mei." Theresa said. She knew her student would acomplish her goals despite being faced many challanges.

"В добрый путь." Bronya said. Mei didn't understand it but she knew it had a positive meaning.

"Thanks everyone. I'll see you soon!" Mei said and walked out of the bridge alongside Tesla.

They all watched as the Helios flew away.

"We should start the ship as well." Einstein said.

"Course to the Deep, be aware that Schicksal ships might interfear with us." Theresa said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gray Serpent had finaly confirmation that Satomi was on the Hyperion, thus she was either on her way to the deep or to repair the Ningyo.

"She could mean great danger to our mission, Fox. I don't care what you do but get her out of our way." Gray Serpent ordered.

"Gladly." Fox said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Satomi was laying on her bed with her phone in her hands. She admittedly was worried about Mei and Tesla but she reminded herself she could trust them.

With nothing to do she set her alarm and layed her phone away and turned around. It didn't take long for sleep to come in and with that she started to dream too.

The men who tormented her dreams since the day she killed him, the Valkyrie Killer himself who appeared at first infront of her eyes. Satomi froze and didn't realize in what setting they where in.

St. Freya dorms, the same dorms she lived with Kiana and the crew in. 

He was sitting on the couch, absendmindly watching Tv while playing with his sword in his hands. The men never cared for the fact that Satomi was right near him. He was wearing black pants and a plack sweater with a blue butterfly on it.

"Poor Vollerei." Fox said behind Satomi. She spinned around and tryed to grab Fox but the woman dodged and simply continued talking.
"He died, never to be reunited with the person who was in his last words. Seele." Fox said and laughed and pointed at the kitchen.

Kiana was sitting with Elham at the table, they wheren't doing anything in particular altough it felt a bit like they where waiting for something. Satomi stepped forward and both Elham and Kiana where looking towards her for a moment but Fox grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Look out." Satomi's enemy said and pointed at the window. Elham and Kiana stopped looking towards her so Satomi walked to the windoe but.her gaze never left the Vollerei men. He still didn't care about the presence of the women who killed him and rather watched the Tv. It was playing an older children movie Satomi had seen when she was a child herself. It's title was 'the Daughter of the Sea' if Satomi remembers it correctly.

The Valkyrie finaly looked out of the window and saw no one else then her Mother and Father outside, as well as the dead members of unit one and two on the schoolyard of St. Freya. Some where playing soccer while others where sitting on the grass and made a picnic, as if the world was perfectly at peace.

"Their blood is on your hands." Satomi said, refering to everyone outside.
Fox didn't replie.

Satomi heared the door opening. She looked behind her and saw Himeko and Fu Hua stepping inside the dorm. They are wearing the same clothes they already had in St. Freya but they just stood there with their shoes still on and not stepping inside the dorm to join anyone. They didn't even close the door.

They just stood there, not ready to enter to join someone but also not going out again to join the soccer playing group either.

"These peoples fate is or was in their hands just like it should be." Fox said and suddenly stood beside Satomi but she didn't care. Satomi had long understood that she was in a dream.
"But what will happen if it's in your hands once more? You failed them all in the past." Fox added.

Satomi woke up again. She quickly sat up and rubbed her eyes. The young Valkyrie stood up and looked at her phone. She has slept for six hours and her alarms was about to go off. She deactivated it and decited to take a shower.

She needs to get her head clear before they arrive at the Deep, which is in two hours already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 644 54
I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taihou class aircraft carrier and leader of...
3.8K 136 3
Our mc was a typical otaku who liked to play games and read novels and fanfics. One day while scrolling through a website he stumbles over a message...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...