new Cipher Oneshots

By FreeSchildtoete

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... More

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
stay away (powderblue)
in love with the babysitter 1
I (don't) care.
I couldn't let this happen to you.
don't mess with my girl
you stole my everything 2
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)
the omega prince (powderblue)

I want my brothers

41 0 0
By FreeSchildtoete

Tw: Depression, sh

Flashback

"Why can't I stay with you too?", Asked the blue haired kid with tears in his eyes.

The purple haired man in front of him wiped his own eyes.

"Baby blue, I can't take care of you AND your twin. If I could I would let you live with us, but it's really not possible. Your father will take good care of you and I promise we'll visit you.", The man explained.

Then the boy was pulled over to a waiting car.

End of flashback

POV Will
"Sir? May I visit my brother's this weekend?", I asked, trying not to get my hopes up.

Father put his fork down with a sigh, then rubbed his forehead.

"Why would you want to see those idiots? All they ever do is cause trouble. I don't want you involved in their shenanigans.",he told me.

"Till doesn't cause any trouble...", I murmured.

Father picked his fork back up to get back to eating, but I wasn't ready to give up, just yet.

It had been about 3 years since I've last seen my brother's and uncle and I missed them. I wasn't even allowed to have their numbers.

"Please, Sir! I really miss them..."

"William, spare us! You're really annoying. Every week you ask the same stupid question and get the same answer. Isn't it getting boring?", My cousin Mabel huffed.

"That's easy for you to say, you're twins right here!", I cried out. Father hit the table with his fist.

"Enough! To your room, William!", He growled.

Tears started to build in my eyes and they slipped down my cheeks, as I stood up and ran to my room.

I closed the door behind me, threw myself into my bedsheets and started sobbing really hard.

I was still crying my eyes out, when my father entered the room.

"You're such a disgrace, boy. Crying like a baby, aren't you ashamed?", He said.

I looked up and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just-", I started, but he cut me short.

"Get yourself together. I don't want to hear a word about your other family members for at least three weeks. Is that clear?"

"But Sir-"

"Did I make myself clear enough?", He growled.

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Did you do your homework?", I nodded at his question and stood up, to show him my work.

~~~
*Slap*
I stumbled backwards.

"I'm sorry, I tried my best!", I cried out.

"No you didn't. I know your brain, I know what you are capable of. THIS WASN'T YOUR BEST!", father kept yelling at me for another ten minutes, then he send me to my room.

I felt numb.

Painfully numb.

It hurt my brain.

I remembered the kids in class making fun of me. They called me a cutter.

Would that relieve the pain? Would I feel better if I did?

I grabbed a sharpener from my desk.

It took me a bit, but I managed to remove the screw with my hands.

Then I sat down next to my bed.

Maybe it would help and if it didn't I could just take it a bit further and die...

~~~
I had cleaned the wounds and wrapped them up, before hiding them under a hoodie.

Then I went to school.

I spent the first lesson staring out of the window instead of paying attention.

The teacher did not like that.

She called me to her desk after the lesson.

"I'm sorry, I-", I immediately wanted to apologize. She just waved at that.

Then she looked me straight in the eyes.

"William, are you alright?", she asked.

I didn't not plan or mean to burst into tears on the spot, but I did.

She nodded slowly.

"I'll call your father.", she then said.

I felt my breathing getting heavy.

"No, please don't call him! I'm alright, it's, it's fine, just don't call my father!", I cried out.

"Boy, please stop crying. I'll call him."

And just like that she did.

Father was very nice when she was there, but as soon as we got in the car I expected him to explode.

He didn't. He was silent, but gripping the weel very tightly.

I could see his knuckles turn white.

At home he immediately slapped me.

"How dare you embarrass our family like that, you useless piece of shit?!", He yelled.

"I'm sorry...", I sobbed out.

"You're such a disgrace."

"Why don't you send me away then? I'm sure uncle Tad will take me in now!" , I suddenly burst out.

"TO YOUR ROOM!", He yelled, red in the face.

I turned around and ran upstairs.

Suddenly I had an idea. I grabbed a suitcase.

That night, I sneaked out, my phone battery full.

The wind pulled at my hair as I made my way through the forest. I had searched up Tads old address and I hoped he would still live there.

I bought a ticket and took the next night train.

~~~
PoV Tad
"Tad Strange, who am I talking to?" I yawned into the phone.

"Stanford Gleeful. Has William contacted you?", the man answered.

I choked on my strawberry marmalade bread with honey.

"As far as I recall, you forbid any contact.", I sighed sadly.

"Yeah, well, but has he? " , Stanford asked.

"No, he hasn't. Why are you asking?"

"He ran away last night. I expect him to wind up at your door sometime today.",Stanford said.

"Why did he run away?", I asked shocked.

"None of your business. Just make sure he returns home safely." , then he ended the call.

Bill was staring at me.

"Remember when you said, you found Wills GrammaInst? Contact him.", I demanded.

Bill nodded.

A few hours later the blue haired boy was sitting in my car, staring into nothing.

I sighed deeply.

"Little one...", I sighed.

"I really miss you all. Especially Bill. I miss you so much...", he suddenly said.

I nodded.

"But running away is not a solution. What if someone would've recognized you and tried to hurt you?", I asked.

"I don't care. I just want to be with my actual family...", he sighed, rubbing his arm.

He's been rubbing and pinching that arm awfully often...

"Why do you think you're father and cousins aren't your actual family?", I asked.

"Mason and Mabel always make fun of me for literally anything and father...all he does is hurt me."

I hit the breaks, pulled over at a gas station and parked the car.

"How did he hurt you?", I asked, very much at alarm right there.

"Well, he'd always yell at me and slap me when I do something wrong.", the boy said.

"Does he actually hit you?", I wanted to know.

"Sometimes. He hates me..." , the boy told me.

"What's with your arm? You're pinching and scratching it a lot.", I then asked.

That took him by surprise as he started stammering.

I sighed deeply.

"You know, Till did that too when he was fourteen. He did it, because he was anxious and...and because he cut himself. Did you do that?", I then asked softly.

Will looked away.

I started the car again.

"I thought it would help relieve the pain...", he suddenly spoke up.

I nodded.

"But it doesn't, huh?", I then asked.

"Not really.", he said, pinching again.

I finally spoke up and said:
"Let's get icecream, shall we? Your father can wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 15.2K 32
A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking requests! These are completed my dudes~ Be wa...
280K 10.7K 26
Crossbows, murder, magic, and hijinks aplenty! From the moment you arrive in Reverse Falls, you're thrown into a whirlwind of a conspiracy where the...
1.5K 41 25
When a pair of twin brothers escape their abusive family, they find themselves in a city named Infinite Gravity, in there Bill finds a mysterious jou...
18.8K 439 44
What if Bill Cipher had a son? Well, unlike most books, I won't answer my question for you. Instead.. Why don't you read to find out?