Dean's Life

By Rddudd

This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to sp... More

Once Over
Don't Even
Move In Day
Making Room
Adjustments
Paying the price
Say Uncle
Tea Party
Fish
Cart
Pushed
Same Difference
Nick of Time
Deputy
Iced
Didn't ask
Blocked
Across
Whatever
Pajamas
Karaoke
Rachel
Interference
Candy
Ouch
For One Reason
No Big Deal
Taking Care of Business
Mirror
Hurtful
Bad guy
Power
Conference
Girl time
Tested
Don't think
Partner
What happened
Progress
John
Line Jumping
Talk
Next
Now
Rules
Go
Cringed
Focused on the Past
Control
Apology
Traffic stop
Getting through
True
Family
Either way
Because you are
This time around
Invisible
Tired
Mom
Building Blocks
In Case
My life

Favor

1.3K 30 22
By Rddudd

WARNING:  SMUT AHEAD

Amy's pov

It makes me feel good, knowing I can give him an erection so quickly. I've always been self-conscious about my body, mostly my weight but my looks too. I would consider myself average looking at best and I've been overweight for as long as I can remember but Dean makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I stroked his dick a few times before wrapping my lips around the head as I slowly sucked his shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Amy!" Dean moaned, grabbing a fistful of my hair. "I love the way you give head," he praised, guiding his length to the back of my throat.

Choking on his hard cock really turns me on. I began sucking faster and harder as Dean eagerly throat fucked me. Breathing heavily as I took him deeper, he finally shuddered in orgasm as he shot his load, filling my hot mouth with his salty cum.

Swallowing his seed, I facetiously asked, "Did you like that?" knowing damn well he did, but loving to hear him say it.

Pulling me up to stand, he attacked my mouth, kissing me fervently as he squeezed one of my asscheeks in each hand.

"Fuck yeah, that was amazing, baby," he said, attaching his lips to the side of my neck, sucking my delicate skin. "Can I expect the same treatment tomorrow night after I give Katie her bedtime spanking?" he asked jokingly.

"Very funny," I said, playfully pushing him away. "But I do have a pretty big favor to ask," I stated with trepidation, biting my bottom lip as I awaited his response.

"After giving me that amazing blowjob, you can name your price, sweetheart," he replied, sliding the straps of my teddy off my shoulders so he could suckle on my now exposed breasts.

"Ohhhh," I moaned in ecstasy as his tongue circled my nipple, sending shocks of pleasure straight to my core. "My sister needs a place to stay for a few days," I blurted out quickly, afraid I'd soon be too overcome with lust to speak.

Pulling away from me abruptly, Dean held at me arm's length, a serious expression on his face as he asked, "Is that what this was all about?"

"Uh huh," I replied, nervously biting my lower lip again. "Well, I mean not all of it. I wanted to do it too, ya know," I stammered, fearing his reaction. I feel bad for manipulating him this way.

"Shit, you coulda just asked me that, Amy." Dean chuckled. "She's family and you always do for family," he replied smiling, quoting the Winchester motto. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I thoroughly enjoyed your extremely persuasive argument. Just ask the Lieutenant General," Dean smirked, alluding to his semi-hard cock which was currently sporting a rather pretty ring of my deep red lipstick, albeit a tad smeared.

"I recall a rank of Major General last time I saluted your brave decorated soldier. Am I mistaken?"

"No, you're not mistaken, gorgeous." Dean kissed me hard, making me tingle below the waist as he lightly brushed his fingertips back and forth over my already stiff nipples. "But after that spectacular throat fuck, I figured he earned himself a promotion."

Laughing in response, I said, "I'll take that as a complement," before returning the kiss. I swear Dean has the softest lips of any man I've ever kissed. His little brother Sam looks like his lips are even more baby soft but I'll never know for sure. I mean, I would never do that to Dean but a girl can still fantasize. Maybe it's something related to the Y chromosome in the Winchester DNA. I bet their father has gorgeous full pouty lips too. OMG Amy stop it! I admonished myself. Damn tequila makes me so fuckin' horny. Just focus on the amazingly hot guy currently standing in front of you. I swear, I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Dean is a total catch, I reminded myself. Don't fuck this one up.

"You really should, baby," Dean replied, grinding his quickly hardening cock against my stomach as he ran his hands down the length of my back to softly caress the globe's of my ass. "Your steamy mouth and skillful tongue should be classified as deadly weapons."

"Mmmm," I moaned in pleasure, getting wetter between my thighs by the minute. God, this man drives me wild.

"You like what I'm doing to you, baby?" Dean asks rhetorically, knowing damn well I love it. He nipped at my earlobe with his teeth, breathily heavily as he hungrily kneaded my asscheeks with his strong hands.

Pumping the brakes before I got too caught up in what he was doing to remember the precipitating purpose of this sultry encounter, I pushed away slightly, my hands flat against his chest, so I could look him in the eye.

"You're really okay with her staying here for a few days?" I asked again, just to make sure he hadn't changed his mind, now that he's come down from his post orgasm high, although he is still majorly horny. "I promise I wouldn't be upset if you say no."

Sighing out of frustration, he held me squarely by the shoulders, giving me his undivided attention before responding.

"Yes Amy, I'm really okay with it," he assured me. "Would you like it in writing? Maybe one of your lawyer buddies can draft us a contract," he snarked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Thank you," I said, leaning in to kiss my man. I am sincerely grateful Dean is such a generous man. His giving spirit is one of the things I most admire about him.

"That's more like it," he replied, returning the kiss as he laid me down on the bed. "Now where were we before we got sidetracked talking about your sister?" Dean slowly stripped my lingerie off, trailing gentle kisses down the length of my body.

"Ooohhhh, we were right there," I moaned breathily, as Dean planted his face between my legs and put his mouth to work, tongue fucking me to climax.

As we laid naked next to each other on the bed, enjoying this intimate moment, I heard a text notification on my phone.

"Crap," I mumbled, realizing it's probably my sister. I got so caught up in what we were doing, I lost track of time and forgot I was supposed to call her back. She's probably texting to check if Dean has agreed to let her stay here.

"Your sister?" Dean asks.

Leaning over to grab my phone off the nightstand, I glance at the screen and groan. Fuck, she's already at the bus terminal.

"Yeah, I gotta go pick her up."

"Well, you can't go like that," Dean helpfully informs me.

I rolled my eyes in response and reluctantly drug my ass outta bed to get dressed.

"Well, you could," Dean said, amending his original response as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back down on the bed. "You'd be the most popular girl there but then one of my colleagues might get the call to come pick you up and bring you down to the station and I wouldn't want any of them to see you naked."

Standing back up, I turned to look at him.

Pouting in a teasing manner, I asked, "Awww, why not?"

He stood and wrapped his arms around me, giving my ass a firm squeeze. "Unless Jenkins gets the call. I mean that could be super hot if you resisted arrest and she had to wrestle you to the ground and then the two of you got all sweaty as you writhed around and then the buttons on her shirt accidentally ripped open during the struggle and..."

"Very funny," I said, smacking him on the arm. I guess two can play at that game so I can't be upset he's teasing me back. "Why don't you let me get dressed now and you could put some clothes on yourself, Deputy Winchester, so you can come with me, thus sparing your colleagues from such a potentially traumatic call to duty."

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away, baby." He slapped my bare ass hard.

"OW!" I yelped. "What was that for?" He spanked me hard enough to leave a bright red handprint on my left buttcheek.

"You think I don't know you've been drinking tonight?" His voice was so sharp, my body immediately stiffened in deference to the authority underladen in his tone. Dean can be really fucking scary when he wants to be. That probably comes in pretty handy on the job, seeing as he's in law enforcement. I swallowed hard, not too crazy about being on the receiving end of it right now though. I feel for his daughter when she's not in his good graces.

"Amy," Dean said my name in warning, growing impatient for me to respond.

"Oh," I replied shamefully, now understanding what he was getting at.

"I could smell the tequila on your breath as soon as I entered the room." Dean frowned at me. "Were you seriously going to get behind the wheel and drive while intoxicated?"

"No, of course not. I mean I thought I'd have enough time..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.4K 28
Supernatural Fanfiction about Dean having a daughter. Only second story so don't judge too hard. I don't own any supernatural characters except my ch...
96.8K 3.8K 20
(this story includes triggering things such as: bullying, self harm, abuse, etc) Dean Winchester's life is complicated. After his mothers death, he h...
7.2K 327 42
Hi. I'm Lexi Grace Winchester. My parents? Castiel ex-angel and still a hunter helping other hunters and Dean Winchester a hunter like my papa only h...
39.5K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...