A Kinky Marriage Arrangement

By wonderworld_felt

"Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear. All the blood rushed down to my cock as she... More

Please Read
Characters
1. Callum's Life
2. Irene's Alternative
3. It's Time We Separate
4. I Need Your Help
5. The Encounter
6. Give Him To Me For A Night
7. No Choice
8. Make It Burn, However You Want πŸ”₯
9. Accepting Defeat πŸ”₯
10. Kids
11. You're Coming With Us
13. Why Me?
14. Are You Okay?
15. Abused
16. She's A Goddess and You're Her Slave
17. Nova
18. I'm So Sorry
19. I Told You I Liked Red
20. Date Night
21. Lost in Her Eyes
22. Seductress πŸ”₯
23. Contract
24. Contract 2 πŸ”₯
25. Ball Busting πŸ”₯
26. Teasing πŸ”₯
27. Denied Pleasure πŸ”₯
28. Mysterious Calls
29. Chastity πŸ”₯
30. Argument
31. Butterflies
32. A Stalker
33. Monsters
34. I'm So Mad
35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You πŸ”₯
36. Safe in Her Arms
37. Red File
38. Task 1
39. Spanking πŸ”₯
40. Picture
41. A Public French Kiss
42. Office Sex πŸ”₯
43. An Unnamed Parcel
44. Jealousy
45. Myra
46. Back Massage
47. Task 2 - Basement
48. Gianna
49. Back to Hell
50. Confession
51. Mischievous
52. Make Me
53. Day 1 - Multiple OrgasmsπŸ”₯
54. Day 2 - Pet Play πŸ”₯
55. Day 3 - Sounding πŸ”₯
56. Realization
57. Mom?
58. The Meet
59. Kidnapped
60. Still Kidnapped
New Book Alert!
61. Finally Seeing Her Again
62. Traitor!
63. Getting the Upper Hand
64. Revenge
Epilogue πŸ”₯

12. Hell On Earth

10.5K 230 148
By wonderworld_felt

Callum's POV:

"Why can't you do a single thing right?" my father questioned. We were currently in the car, driving back home.

Home. The place I called Hell on Earth.

"I-I'm sorry" I muttered. I didn't even know what I was apologizing for. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Yet, Irene blamed me.

But what did she blame me for? What have I done to her that she chooses to put me in so much pain?

"Ah!" I cried out. Alyssa, who was sitting on my left, just slapped me. "One job. You had one job! And you messed it up!" she shouted.

"Alyssa, not now" Sandra spoke from the passenger seat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to contain my tears.

No matter how long this goes on for, this is still my family. And it hurts so much to know that my own family wants to hurt me.

My eyes snapped open as I felt Walter trailing his hand up my right thigh. The touch wasn't brotherly. Heck! It wasn't even sadistic. It felt....sexual.

"W-Walter, what are you doing?" I asked while trying to get his hand off me. "Oh! I haven't told you have I?" he smirked at me.

Walter brought his face extremely close to mine, his breath fanning my lips. "I'm gay" he whispered as his grip on my thigh tightened.

My eyes widened as I realized what he was implying.

I tried backing away, but where could I go in this small car while being sandwiched between my brother and sister?

"You don't like it?" Alyssa's warm breath hit my neck. I jumped at the sudden feeling, pushing myself more into Walter.

"P-please" I stuttered, trying to push them both off me.

"Let go" my father's voice was heard. Like robots, they both agreed. But Walter did whine about it.

"But I was having fun dad" he complained. "Let us reach home first Walter. Then do whatever you want" dad said.

The relief I had felt when they pulled back, suddenly vanished. They wouldn't, right? This was just to scare me, right? They would never actually......

"Oh we would" Walter broke off my thoughts as he successfully read my mind. I looked at his smirking face and gulped. God help me.

----------------

I was told to freshen up and cook some dinner for everybody once we reached home. I didn't want any trouble so I agreed.

Once cooked, I placed the food on the dining table. "Why are there 5 plates?" Sandra asked as she walked in.

Because there's 5 of us you dumbass!

I couldn't actually say my mind out to her. So I settled for a more polite response. "For all of us mother" I replied. "Who said YOU were allowed to eat?"

Here we go again. I was once more thrown in the cycle of starvation. Yup, this is completely normal when you live here.

"Sorry mother. I'll take it away" I said and picked up my plate from the table. Soon, everyone was down here taking their places.

"Stand" my dad ordered as I grabbed a chair for myself. Sighing, I did as he said.

"So, what problems have you caused there?" dad asked as he filled his plate with rice.

"I don't know dad. I didn't do anything" I replied. "Of course you didn't do anything!" Alyssa scoffed.

I shifted in my place, trying to stop my stomach from grumbling. I was hungry, and watching everyone else eat wasn't helping.

Unfortunately, Walter noticed this. "You want some?" he teased as he held his hand out with a spoonful of rice. That looked delicious!

I shyly nodded but made no attempt to eat. After all, I wasn't "allowed".

"Take then" Walter said as he turned the spoon upside down causing the food to fall on the ground.

I stood in my place, not understanding what he meant. "I said eat it" my brother growled.

I looked at him with confusion, until it clicked. He wanted me to eat from the floor!

"Go on" Alyssa supported. I looked at dad, begging for him to stop this. But he just ignored my gaze.

"Callum, do you want to get punished?" Sandra spoke. "No mother" I said in a whisper as I looked down. "Then do as he says" she ordered.

There wasn't any other option. I was stuck, yet again. I sighed as I got on my knees and picked up the food.

"Ah ha ha, not like that" Walter said as he hit my hand, causing the rice to fall back on the ground.

"Dogs don't use their hands, do they now?" he smirked. I looked him with wide eyes. "Y-you want me to...." I trailed off. "I certainly do" he said.

"No!" I said as I stood up. "Never!" I shouted and walked away, towards my room.

But I only managed to reach halfway before Walter harshly pushed me towards the wall.

"You dare talk to me like that!" he said as he gripped my neck, squeezing it tight.

"You dare ask me to do something like that!" I back answered. His grip on my neck tightened as his eyes filled with rage.

"You know what, I thought I'd wait. But when you yourself want to suffer this early, why not?" Walter growled as he grabbed my hair.

"Let go!" I cried as he pulled me towards my room. "You will remember me, every time you sleep here" Walter gritted out through his teeth.

My brother was ruthless, I knew that. But there was no way in hell I was going to eat from the floor. Especially like a dog!

"Let me go!" I shouted as he pushed onto my bed. I expected him to beat me up or something. But what he did next, caused all the fire in me to burn out.

"W-Walter" I stuttered, the fight in me dead. Walter smirked as he pulled his unfastened belt out from the hooks in his jeans.

"The fight's gone already?" he chuckled evilly. I backed up on the bed, realizing his intentions.

"Y-you can't. We're brothers!" I tried my non existent luck. But he just grinned. "So?" he said as he walked towards me.

"So don't" I said as my back hit the headboard. "No!" I struggled as he pulled me down by my legs.

Walter straddled me and held my hands above my head. "Never talk to me like that!" Walter growled as he slapped me harshly with each word.

By the end of it, both my cheeks were burning.

"P-please" I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Walter stop!" I said as he tied his belt around my hands.

I tried pulling my hands down, but he was stronger than me. Soon enough, my hands were bound to the headboard.

"Now let's have some actual fun" he grinned evilly. "Please!" I shouted as he unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down.

"Shut up before I gag you!" Walter threatened. "Walter, please stop" I begged with tears in my eyes. He sighed in annoyance.

"You don't understand, do you?" he asked as he pulled my socks off. "I don't like this brother. Please!" I cried.

He shook his head at me before gagging me with my own socks. "No!" my voice came out muffled as he pulled my boxers down, leaving me completely bare except for my shirt.

"You're big" he said as his eyes stayed stuck on my dick. Then he looked up at me and smirked. "Let's begin" he said.

I struggled in my bounds trying my best to get free when I felt a hand on my dick.

I looked down to find Walter also naked except for his shirt and stroking my dick. "Stop!" my words were inaudible as I begged him.

"Sorry, can't understand you" he said. My body betrayed me as I felt myself harden at his touch.

My whimpers only seemed to act as fuel for him as he slowly increased his pace.

"Ever done it with a man before? It's fun" he said as he climbed on top of me. I sobbed loudly, closing my eyes, as I felt him rubbing himself with me.

"Fuck!" Walter groaned as he thrusted against me. My eyes stayed close through the entire thing, until I felt a hand grip my cock.

Walter almost strangled my cock with the pressure he was putting around it. I whimpered in pain, my dick going soft again.

"You didn't think I'd pleasure YOU, did you?" he chuckled. Walter got up and walked towards my face.

He pulled out the socks in my mouth and I tried begging again. "Walter pl–" I got cut off my him harshly thrusting his dick in my mouth.

"Make me cum Callum. You're not getting free before that" he said as he grabbed my hair and took control of my head.

My resistance went useless as he continued to use me for his pleasure. My eyes watered as he roughly hit my throat every single time.

"Shit!" Walter groaned as he thrusted one last time before releasing in my mouth.

He pulled out and immediately put a hand around my mouth and nose. "Swallow" he said, blocking both my airways.

I tried breathing as best as I could. But eventually, it got really hard to breath and I had to swallow.

Walter smirked as he pulled away. I sobbed, burying my head into my shoulder. He is my brother!

"That was fun. We shall do it again" he winked at me before leaving the room. I cried at my own helplessness.

I was left naked, tied to the bed and mouthfucked by my own brother. How much more worse could this get?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 12.4K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
4.1M 77K 85
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
1.2M 20.3K 135
A naive maid who worked for two domineering billionaire brothers was attempting to hide from them because she had heard that if their lustful eyes fe...
110K 3.2K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...