๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค แตสธแต

By naileamyg

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž-๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค แตสธแต
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

262 16 2
By naileamyg

(Chapter not revised!)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N..." The gentleman murmurs not even letting me finish what I was about to say as he looks at me with an astonished face, almost as if he were about to cry.

I look at the black-haired man with a frown of confusion. How does he know my name?

"Do we happen to know each other sir?" I ask in a confused but respectful voice, in my face designated a confused look.

At my question the man seems to stiffen, almost as if cold water had been thrown on him.

His eyes are as black as his hair, and they seem to be shiny.

"W-What...?" He asks in a quiet voice as he looks at me slightly astonished.

I look at him with a tilted head.

"What are you saying Y/N? I'm EunWoo, stop joking around," he says chuckling slightly, even though his behavior and emotions seem to hint at anything but positive emotions.

I shake my head in denial as i start to sweat coldly.

"Sir, I have to go home, please step aside and let me pass," I say in a serious voice.

This man's behavior is too suspicious and strange. I have to immediately leave.

The man steps forward and gets closer as he looks at me with a puzzled and confused expression.

"Y/N stop it, this is not funny. Where did you disappear all these months without telling me anything? You should have at least sent me a message or warned me," he says in an almost desperate and angry voice.

Feeling panicked and condemned by his words, I take two steps back and look at him with a frightened expression on my face.

He parts his lips on the verge of saying something else, but suddenly a trembling, shrieking voice interrupts him.

"Sir, can you move from here? You are blocking the entrance to the store!" Someone from outside shouts.

At that moment, the raven-haired boy turns around and from behind him appears a short, elderly woman with an angry wrinkled expression.

"Look this is a store, you can't block the street like this!" The elderly woman exclaims angrily.

"H-Huh...sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to block your entrance" the boy apologizes and bows with a sorry voice and attitude.

I decide to take advantage of this moment of distraction and slip away from the situation, maneuvering to pass through the little space available in the exit door.

I walk quickly as I catch my breath from the suffocating situation from which I managed to escape.

"Y/N! Come back here, wait!"

I turn around and see the man yelling after me, but at that moment I start running, trying to get as far away as possible.

I run without turning around behind, feeling exhausted by the total situation.

"Excuse me!" I keep repeating as I run through the crowded streets of Seoul and bump into busy strangers.

After what seemed like endless minutes of running, I finally turned into a quieter and desolate street, stopping and leaning a cold wall, trying to catch my breath.

"What just happened..." I mutter quietly to myself, panting, as I try to keep my breathing steady.

I couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of exhaustion that gripped me. My heart is racing as if it had a mind of its own, and every breath I take, feels like a laborious task.

Confusion and dizziness swirl within my mind, clouding my thoughts like a thick fog.

I can't make sense of what had just happened.

"EunWoo..." I mutter as i look at the ground with a furrowed expression.

EunWoo, the persistent stranger who had appeared out of nowhere, left me shaken and dazed.

My limbs feel heavy, as if they were made of lead, and I could hardly muster the energy to move. The world around me seemed hazy and distant, its colors muted and sounds echoing as if from a great distance.

I press my hand against my temple, trying to soothe the throbbing headache that takes root there.

As I close my eyes and I take a deep, steadying breath, I can't escape the feeling that I was on the brink of understanding something crucial, something just out of my grasp.

Trying to stop my train of thought and doubt, I look up and look around, noting that by now it has gotten dark outside and I should be home by now.

Sighing slightly and composing myself, I pull out my phone to check the time, but as soon as I turn it on my phone lights up signaling the numerous notifications of missed calls and messages from both Yoongi and ChaeWon.

"Damn, it was on silent" I mutter to myself as I turn up the ringtone volume.

Without even reading the messages received, I try to contact Yoongi to tell him that I'll be on my way home and that I'm fine, the phone lights up in my hand and his ID appears on the phone screen.

Without hesitation, I answer the call and I hear Yoongi's voice crackling through the receiver.

"Where have you been, Y/N?" His voice, usually so smooth and composed, is now strained with worry and edged with frustration. "It's late, and I already told you that you can't stay outside after 8pm. It's dangerous outside. You should've come back home immediately." He says loudly through the speaker with a mocking tone, making me regret staying out this late.

"I'm sorry," I stammer, my voice barely audible above the distant city sounds. "I lost track of time. I'm on my way back now, I promise." I say, trying to convince him that I'm not in danger.

I can almost picture Yoongi on the other end of the line, his brows furrowed in concern, yet his eyes closed in desperation as he pinches his nose with his index and thumb.

In a mocking yet concerned tone, Yoongi's voice softens slightly as he speaks through the phone, "Y/N, you really shouldn't be out at this hour, especially considering your condition. You need to take care of yourself. I'll be there to pick you up. Just stay where you are and try to remember, okay?"

I sense the genuine worry beneath his frustration. Despite his irritation, there's a glimmer of care in his words.

As the call ends, my heart skips a beat as I recall Yoongi assuring me that he's on his way to pick me up.

A seed of doubt takes root in my mind, making me feel confused about everything that has happened today, after the encounter with that suspicious stranger.

"How does he always know where I am?" I wonder, my mind racing with questions.

The questions hang heavy in the air, but with a deep sigh, I decide to keep them buried, choosing to trust him for now since he did alot for me.

It would be just ungrateful for me to doubt his concern and love for me.

A/N's

Helloe everyone again!
I haven't updated for months since it was holidays and I was under writer's block, so im so sorry.
Nonetheless I'm finally regaining my inspiration, since I have alot of ideas!
I just want to remind you that im still looking for a beta reader, so if you're interested, please send me a text in private!
Thanks again alot for the support and please keep up reading, because this is just the start!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 30.2K 80
[THIS IS A SEQUEL] After escaping from your crazy stalker, you lived in peace with your friend for several months until you recieve a certain letter...
10.6K 283 12
๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๏ฟฝ...
71.7K 2.5K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
11.6K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...