Little Angel

By Little1Writer

Sam is an Autistic ten year old girl with a very high IQ and a fixed mindset of a thirty year old. She hates... More

A/N
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EXTENDED CHARACTERS
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

48

2.5K 124 37
By Little1Writer

Charlie

I woke up sharply from the shouting from my guards, slowly lifting my head up as I watched them rush away from the door as my head fell back down to my chest, losing all strength to do so. I hadn't eaten or drank in God knows how long and it was finally taking a toll on me. 

I had a harsh headache and the tape stuck to my skin started to feel like a knife digging into my ribs, tearing at the hair attached to my arm. I tried hard not to breathe as it smelled terrible down here and it caused my nose to tense up every time. I suddenly smelt the strong scent of cologne, similar to one I had smelt before.  

I tried to lift up my head yet it just dropped down again, closing my eyes as it hurt to keep them open. I started to fall asleep before the door swung open and slammed against the door, causing me to jolt awake again. A hand went under my chin and lifted my head up gently as I tried to open my eyes, to try and see who it was yet I couldn't, only seeing a blurry familiar face. 

I felt two different people lifting me up with one of my arms on either of their shoulders before I drifted off to sleep. 

Third Person POV

Basement (3:45 AM)

Aiden and Max hauled Charlie up onto their shoulders as Raymond checked him over quickly for bruises and cuts of any sorts, talking into his phone quickly as he asked for a drip and bandages to be ready for them. 

"Alright, Adam and the others are distracting the guards for now, but we need to hurry", Raymond whispered to them as they both nodded in agreement, rushing down the hallway in a jog yet they were still aware of the pain Charlie might be going through. 

"Where are they?", Aiden asked quietly as Raymond pulled up the map of the Spanish Mafia's Mansion, a map someone had to die for just for them to attain it. Aiden kept a tight grip around Charlie, trying to take most of his weight to make sure Max can be alert with a gun in his right pocket. 

"This way", Raymond whispered, attempting to back the way they came yet it was like a maze down there, all the stone walls looked the same, and as they ran, more cells appeared with other men stuck inside them, tied to the wall, all moaning in agony yet releasing them would cause much more harm than good. 

"Okay, nearly there", Raymond said slowly, checking the map every second. He felt the pressure to lead his brothers out to safety, it was his job. They were nearly out, they just had to wait there for the signal to make sure it was safe.

Outside The Mansion (3:56AM)

Leo and Adam were staying low outside the house with Chris watching through a sniper rifle. 

"They have been in there too long", Leo said in a worried tone as Adam nodded in agreement, yet Chris kept quiet. Being the second youngest was difficult, he wasn't used to this sort of fear for his younger siblings, he always felt like the older ones could carry their own yet he felt responsible for Charlie and Sam. 

"Shh, they will be fine", Chris said confidently, knowing his brothers were the strongest men in the world in his opinion.

"The cousins are setting up the trap right now, lets just hope they can do it in time", Adam said nervously. He seemed like a cold and cool person on the outside but in reality, he was terrified he might not see them ever again. But he was also angry, extremely angry that anyone would ever dare hurt his family like this.

"Sam is out and running. A car will be ready for her and the Scar man at the edge of the field. We will call when contact has been reached", A ally said through a walkie-talkie to them as all three of them sighed in relief for a moment before focusing on Charlie. 

"One out of Two", Chris said with a small smile to himself before noticing a shine in the backdoor out of the garden. His heart leapt us as his body followed.

"There they are!", He said in excitement, yet it turned to fear when he saw Charlie hung over Aiden and Max, unconscious. Adam and Leo felt this too as their hands clutched harder onto their guns. 

"Wait a moment, the cousins haven't given us a signal yet and it could all go to shit", Leo said, trying to calm his nerves and anger as he could tell the other two were ready to kill each and every one of those sat in that building. 

Chris noticed three guards waiting by the wall, quickly taking them out one by one with his silent rifle. All the hours practicing in the basement were worth it, it was for this very moment. He took out four more, trying to allow an easy path for his brothers to run through without any issue.

Bang - Bang - Bang 

"Chris stop. They might notice if a quarter of their guards are killed in one section", Adam whispered quietly as Chris nodded in agreement, realising his mistake. Yet he didn't care that the men were dead, but rather that he had to stop shooting. He had always thought he was the odd one out within his family but right now he felt right at home. With his brothers. 

Fucked up right? 

"We're ready", A noise said through the phone as Adam nodded at Chris. Chris blinked the light on his rifle three times, motioning to Raymond and the others to run like hell. 

"Three...Two...One", Adam whispered.

KABOOM!

The entire front of the house exploded in a giant pit of smoke and blazing red fire, filling the entire roof with a burst of orange and blue. The brothers ran as fast as they could through the blazing heat, Chris taking out any guards in the way with a quick tap of his finger as they got the edge of the wall, hauling themselves over until it was only Aiden and Charlie on the other side. 

Max went to grab Charlie's hand yet a voice echoed through the garden. 

"Where the hell is my wife?", The Spanish Don said in a voice of anger and disgust as a gun pointed right at Charlie's head. Chris went to shoot but he had run out of bullets. He quickly scrambled into his bag for more, trying to see what was going on. 

"Who the hell is your wife?", Max asked with his hand out, his whole body protecting Charlie, to try and keep him safe.

"Sam is now safe and secure with us", The walkie-talkie said as Adam and Leo nodded at each other, time to go. They packed up their gear and handed it to the guards watching out for anyone near the brothers and hauled it away. 

Adam and Leo made their way down the hidden hill and watched the Spanish Don in surprise as guards appeared around him, dragging in his children and the heir of the mafia with guns pointed at their temples. 

"Wait, wait!", He screamed out in frustration and desperation, putting his hands up in the air in surrender as he noticed his dead guards laying on the floor, blood pools surrounded the garden as dozens of men were dead, his mouth laid open in shock and defeat.

The fire had killed any remaining men in the house and those who had survived were being taken care of by their cousins. 

"Please. I just wanted to find my wife Jules and my youngest James, she took him away from me and I just want him back", He cried out as his gun fell to the floor. 

"I didn't take him away. I saved him", Jules said, appearing into view, seemingly from the shadows as if she had been watching the event unfold the entire time. Everyone stared at her in shock as the rest of her sons smiled as they saw her. 

"My wife, my loving wife. Why did you do this? You are with them?", He asked in disbelief, shocked at the amount of betrayal he felt right now. She nodded her head slowly before walking up to him, making sure to keep a small distance from him in case he decided to quickly shoot her. 

He felt to his knees as he looked at her once more, memorising her face before swiftly moving the gun in his hand and shooting himself in the temple, falling to the ground as his sons screamed in pain. Jules's hand quickly went to her mouth as she watched the man she had detested so much fall to the floor, a small cry came from her mouth. 

Adam and Leo stared at each other in shock that the all knowing and very powerful Spanish Don had killed himself, it felt too easy yet it was true. Their competition was wiped out. Well, not all of it. 

Adam stared at the heir as the rest of the family emerged, Grandpa, the Uncles and the Male cousins. The women were not allowed to attend, not that they argued, except for a small Ebony who managed to sneak into the car yet was quickly found and is now sat in the car with Sam, talking quickly as they discussed everything that has happened. 

Back to the family, wondering what the hell to do with the Spanish. Adam turned to Jules and he looked her up and down, wondering if killing her sons in front of her was too harsh yet she seemed out of it, looking like she was about to faint any second now. 

She turned to Charlie with a sad smile on her face, her ears tearing up as she stared at her sons for the last time, before heading back into the darkness, leaving them behind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
1.5M 38.9K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...
270K 12.5K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
866K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...