The Enchanted Warriors (Drago...

By Blue_loveee

They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legend... More

Author note
1πŸ’œ
2❀️
3πŸ–€
4πŸ’™
5🀎
6🀍
7πŸ’š
8πŸ’œ
9🧑
10❀
11🀍
13πŸ’›
14πŸ’™
15🀎
16❀
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’š
19🀎
20 🀍
21 🧑
22πŸ’š
23πŸ–€
24πŸ’›
25 ❀️
26πŸ’™
27πŸ’œ
28🀎
29🀍
30🧑
31πŸ’›
32❀️
33πŸ–€
34πŸ’™
35πŸ’š
36🀎
37🀍
38🧑
39❀
40πŸ’™
41πŸ’›
42πŸ–€
43🀎
44πŸ’œ
45πŸ’š

12🧑

270 17 1
By Blue_loveee

Ella's POV:

I woke up early today, sleep having evaded me as my mind churned with countless thoughts. Why are they coming now? What could they possibly want? My children are vulnerable, their bonds freshly awakened. None of us understand what's happening, least of all them. What could they want now?

Wrapping a large stole around myself, I step quietly to the door, casting a glance at my sleeping husband. I gently close the door behind me. The morning air is cold, the breeze biting at my skin as I make my way down the hallway. I stop in front of my boys' room, pushing the door open quietly before slipping inside. The small lamp beside Namjoon's bed is still glowing; he must have fallen asleep while reading. I carefully remove the book resting on his chest and place it on the table, brushing his bangs aside as I watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful. I wish I could shield him and his brothers from the cruelty of the world, but I know I can't protect them from everything.

My eyes drift to Tae, who is clutching something close to his chest. It's not his pillow. As I approach his bed, I realize he's hugging Y/N. If Harry sees this, he will be furious, but they look so innocent, so sweet.

"Mother, you didn't sleep?" Hobi's sleepy voice pulls me from my thoughts. "I couldn't," I reply, sitting beside him. "Do you want to sleep here, Mother?" he asks, patting the space beside him. I lay down beside him, and he adds softly, "So, Y/N was sleeping here..."

"Oh, hm, no. I mean, don't be mad, she wasn't sleeping with us, but she came in crying. Please don't be mad, Mother."

"I'm not mad. She must be scared. It's a new place, and she needs time to adjust."

"Mother, did something bother you?" Hobi asks, concern lacing his voice.

"It's because they're coming," I admit, feeling a pang of worry.

"Don't worry, Mother. Everything will be fine, and we'll behave properly," he reassures me.

"I know, but I'm scared for Y/N. They mustn't find out that you're mates," I say, immediately regretting the words. He's still too young for this.

"Mother, don't worry—they won't find out," Hobi whispers, his confidence unwavering.

I try to sleep, but my restlessness only grows. The suddenness of their arrival feels wrong. Something isn't right.

The castle is a flurry of activity as maids decorate and clean, guards are positioned, and warriors stand ready for extra protection. Dragons soar in the sky, and the kitchens are bustling with the preparation of various dishes. Everyone is busy, every detail attended to with care.

"My queen, you need to get ready for their arrival. We don't have much time," Soomin says, snapping me from my thoughts.

"How many times must I tell you to stop calling me that, Soomin?"

"You are my queen. Did I say something wrong?" She takes my hand, pulling me toward the wardrobe.

"No, but—" I begin, but she cuts me off.

"We don't have much time, Ella. Let's move fast." She dresses me in an ornate green gown, which contrasts beautifully with my pale skin. She styles my hair into a bun and places my crown on my head. I stand before the mirror, taking a moment longer than usual to study my reflection.

"You look beautiful, Ella," Soomin says.

"It's too fancy for me," I reply, heading downstairs. The view from the castle is breathtaking, but my mind is elsewhere.

The former king and queen of Chrystal Land are arriving.

Two dragons fly overhead as I stand at the gate, Harry beside me. Our sons are on his right, and I stand on his left. We are all dressed in our finest attire.

"My son," the former king says, embracing Harry. Every guard and warrior bows their head, except for Harry, our sons, and me.

"My grandsons have grown so much," he says, hugging them warmly. When he approaches me, I bow my head slightly. But Kasumi—the former queen of the most powerful kingdom—fixes her gaze on me. She always seems to know how to present herself as innocent, yet I know the truth. I meet her eyes, refusing to bow. I promised myself I would never bow to her, and I intend to keep that promise. Her smile is thin as she glances at my boys, who greet her politely. I notice Y/N standing with Soomin, far off to the side.

Dinner is served at the grand table. Harry sits at the head, with me on his left and Jin beside me. The king and queen sit opposite us.

"When is the Choosing Ceremony?" King Minho asks Harry.

"Crystal hasn’t shown any indication yet. Hopefully, soon," Harry replies, glancing at me. He must sense my unease.

"I hope my grandsons choose the most powerful dragons and make me proud," Minho says.

"It would be wonderful if they did. I just hope they take after their father's side in that regard and not their mother's," Kasumi adds with a smile that barely disguises the venom in her words.

"Mother, don't—" Harry begins, but she interrupts.

"Why are you getting angry, my son? I'm just stating the truth," Kasumi says, her tone sickly sweet.

She's here for something. She always is.

__________________________________

Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
5.6K 363 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
6K 421 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
93.2K 4.8K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...