✓I became an intergalactic bo...

By ruwen05026

Author: Xiao Yibai Category: Tanmi doujin Top scientist Mu Qiao once went to a remote planet and was forced t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
End

87

52 1 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 87: Lord Mu Visits Other Consular Districts

When it was time to eat, Mu Qiao frequently looked at Major General Shiyan, how could this person in front of him look like a mecha war god.

Shiyan glanced at Mu Qiao strangely and approached his cousin.

"Cousin, Mu Qiao won't like me, right?"

Lan Zeruoxi glanced at him without speaking, so frightened that Shiyan quickly explained.

"Cousin, you have to believe me, I really didn't grab a partner with you, and I can't look at him."

Lan Zeruoxi was really speechless, resisting the urge to destroy his relatives and sandwiched a piece of braised pork for Shiyan.

"Hurry - hurry - eat - eat."

The sound of gritting teeth startled Shiyan, he really couldn't understand why his cousin couldn't chase people and still be angry with him, and it wasn't that he wanted Mu Qiao's guy to like him.

Alas, the charm is too great, no way.

Yibai looked at the little proud expression on his son's face, and knew that he was narcissistic again, but he didn't know what happened this time.

Ichibai poked his lover next to him with his elbow, and his lover understood.

"Shiyan, if you don't want to eat, you can go out, what's silly?"

"Uh... Nothing, nothing.

Shiyan smirked at his father and obediently bowed his head to eat.

Lan Zeruoxi also gave Mu Qiao a dish to tell him not to keep looking at Shiyan, and Uncle Wado had already noticed him.

As soon as Mu Qiao raised his head, he saw Lord Vadow looking in his direction, and quickly lowered his head to eat.

It was embarrassing for the father to find himself staring at his son all the time.

After eating, Lan Zeruoxi said that he would send Mu Qiao home, but it was useless for Mu Qiao to refuse.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao handed over the method of preparing lemonade to the kitchen cook.

On the way, Lan Zeruoxi told him about the content of the meeting.

The content of the meeting included not only laboratory arrangements, but also consular governance.

Three days later, lab staff will enter the forest to collect samples for the experiment.

As for the governance of the consular district, Lord Wado has already held a meeting with the head of the consular district under his jurisdiction, and Mu Qiao is a rare talent who knows how to grow crops, and has also planted trees outside the forest.

Lord Wado discussed with several leaders and decided to send Muqiao to other consular districts to provide guidance on crop cultivation, organize residents to plant trees, improve the environment of the consular district, and increase grain production.

During Mu Qiao's work, each consular district should cooperate with Mu Qiao's work to provide maximum convenience for Mu Qiao.

Mu Qiao has no objection to working in other consular districts, but the planetary climate is not good, water resources are scarce, the soil contains toxins, and increasing food production and planting trees is a bit of a dream.

"The temperature of the planet is too high, there is not enough water, and the soil is not good, is it difficult to meet their requirements?"

"Don't worry, the climate of your planet is changeable not because of the unstable atmosphere, our empire has already thought of ways to improve it."

"As soon as your planet's atmosphere is repaired, you can create conditions for artificial rainfall."

"As for the soil problem you mentioned, the laboratory staff is already working on a solution, otherwise why do you think they would be in such a hurry to enter the forest."

As Lan Zeruoxi said, it didn't take long for the leader to come to Mu Qiao to talk about the arrangement for Mu Qiao at the meeting, and tomorrow someone would come to pick Mu Qiao to other consular districts.

The next day, Mu Qiao packed his luggage and sat at home waiting for someone to pick him up, waiting for Lan Zeruoxi and the other three subordinates.

These three subordinates often followed Mu Qiao to inspect the area, they were very familiar with each other, and with tacit understanding, Ster specially called the three of them overnight.

As for how Lan Ze Ruoxi came with this guy, Lord Yibai blinked his eyes that could confuse people, and smiled innocently.

Part of it is that Lan Ze Ruoxi wants to follow, and part of it is that he, the uncle, instigated his lover to send this guy over.

His nephew wants to chase people, and Yibai said that he, the uncle, always has to create conditions for his dear nephew.

Mu Qiao sighed helplessly, why can't this guy get rid of it?

The three subordinates wanted to help Mu Qiao take the luggage into the car, and Lan Zeruoxi had already got out of the car first to put the luggage on the car.

The space in the car is large enough, and the little robot does not want to stay in the trunk.

With Lan Zeruoxi's previous experience, Mu Qiao would not put it into the space.

Mu Qiao had to let it get into the car, put it on the seat and sit next to him.

The three subordinates had been very interested in this tin man since just now, and only spoke after the person was seated.

"Master Mu, where did this robot next to you come from? It looks pretty cute.

"I heard that Lord Mu did it himself."

This time, it was Lan Zeruoxi who answered this question instead of Mu Qiao.

"I didn't expect that Lord Mu would not only be able to do business, know how to grow crops, but also be a robot, which is really powerful!"

"Lord Mu has always been so powerful."

Mu Qiao saw that Lan Zeruoxi and the three of them were idle and bored and began to praise themselves, and quickly interrupted.

"Lord Belanze says whatever you believe, this little robot was sent to me by a partner, I don't have the ability to make a robot."

Mu Qiao glanced at Lan Ze Ruoxi, who chose to shut up and did not open his mouth to praise Mu Qiao again, and made a zipper pulling motion on his mouth.

"Don't talk about me, which consular district are we going to this time?"

"I don't know where to go, Lord Mu and Lord Lanze decided to decide, and the three of us listened to the two adults."

"Sir, this is the situation of the various consular districts we are going to, you and Lord Lanze will first see and decide where we go."

Mu Qiao took the master brain handed over by his subordinates and looked at it with Lan Zeruoxi.

The little robot also wanted to see, and grabbed Mu Qiao's arm and head to the side of the main head.

Mu Qiao directly opened an arm and held it in his arms.

The little guy "Chrysalis Chrysalis" got into Mu Qiao's arms and sat down on Mu Qiao's lap.

Mu Qiao didn't care about it, raising this little guy is no different from raising a child, if you don't follow it, don't think about Ansheng anymore.

Lan Zeruoxi was very disgusted with this little robot, and took advantage of Mu Qiao's lack of attention to secretly poke its little round belly.

The little robot turned its head to look at the "beautiful brother", and such a small expression of grievance appeared on the display screen, and its head twisted and buried in Mu Qiao's arms, and pointed its butt at Lan Zeruoxi.

"Why are you okay teasing it?" Mu Qiao was speechless and slapped Lan Zeruo awayXi also wants to hit the little robot's butt.

"I just watch it for fun."

"Hurry up and look at the mastermind."

The three subordinates sitting in front looked at each other and exchanged their inner feelings.

How does the conversation between two adults sound like an old husband and wife?

Lan Zeruoxi obediently withdrew his hand, raised his leg and moved to Mu Qiao's side, closer to Mu Qiao, leg to leg, chest to arm, face about to face, right hand behind Mu Qiao.

Mu Qiao twisted his head to the side uncomfortably.

"Why are you so close to me?"

Lan Zeruoxi looked innocent, saying that he didn't want to do this.

"This master brain is a little reflective, and I sit there a little invisible."

"Let's squeeze first, and we'll be fine in a while."

Mu Qiao knew that his motives were not pure, but this Sven scum was playing the banner very legitimately.

"Hurry up and look, choose where to go away from me!"

"Don't worry."

Lan Zeruo smiled, looking at the information on the main brain, his expression was very serious, but it seemed that Mu Qiao was a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain.

They looked at it and chose the first place to depart, which was also the farthest of these consular districts from them.

Looking at the information on the main brain, this Porpo consular district is like spring in all seasons, the average temperature is 27C, it is rainy all year round, the rain is abundant, the economy, transportation, politics, culture, and military are very backward, and the residents are hungry.

Mu Qiao wanted to go to this consular district to have a look.

With abundant rain and a suitable climate, it should be easier to grow food.

The other three subordinates did not understand why the two adults chose a place so far away as the first stop, and they asked why.

Lan Zeruoxi didn't say anything, just let them drive directly to the Porpo consular district.

They can't figure it out when they think about it, and the minds of adults can't be understood by these little people.

Maybe it's because you drive from the neighboring Huerte consular district to the most remote Porpo consular district, and eventually you have to come back from the farthest place.

But from the farthest Porpo consular district to the Huerte consular district, they ended up close to their own consular district.

Before they went, Mujo had contacted the chief of the Porpo consular district and told him to make the soil in the crop fields fertile first, and the silt at the bottom of the river was a good fertilizer.

They drove their motorhome all the way to stop and go, and finally arrived in the Sesepo collar next door to the Porpo collar a month later.

As soon as they entered the Sesepo collar area, they were very unaccustomed to the temperature here, it was so cool, it felt a little cold.

Living in temperatures of 50 or 60 degrees for a long time, one day suddenly entering the temperature of more than 20 degrees is really unacceptable.

Along the way they encountered more than a dozen rainy days, and the leader of the Porpo consular district was already waiting for them in the Sesebo consular district.

The Porpo consular district was rainy and rainy, and their car could not drive in, and they had to take a boat.

Mu Qiao and Sesebo Consular District Leader Kai added contact information to each other, and they returned to Porpo Consular District with Porpo Consular District Leader Vanka.

After the leadership of Vanka in the past few years, the appearance of the Porpo consular district has changed greatly, every family has lived in a clean stone house, the house is one or two meters from the ground, no longer like before, in the shallow water area with straw thatched house, the floor of the room is very humid and seeps water everywhere.

The river has also been dredged, dikes have been reinforced, silt from the bottom of the river has been dumped into paddy fields, and stone bridges have been built over the river.

Although the consular district has developed, Mu Qiao still sees that the people around the river are thin, their faces are yellow, and their clothes are dirty.

"This is our poorest region, there are many more areas like this, there is no food, no clothing, no financial resources, and the consular district does not have much money and does not have the ability to subsidize the people in these consular districts."

A silver light flashed in the air, and Mu Qiao watched with his own eyes as the three fish jumped out of the water, turned over beautifully in the air to show a graceful posture, and entered the water again without splashing.

"There are fish in this water, why don't they eat it?"

Vanka and his men also saw fish leaping out of the water, and at first they thought so, and later learned why.

"The fish here will bite people, there are big snakes in the river, and people have been bitten to death before, and no one here dares to go down to the river to touch the fish, let alone eat it."

"And someone caught a fish to eat before, and it ended up eating to death."

Mu Qiao looked at the water without speaking, and saw many fish showing out of the water.

"Do you have any people to detect the number of fish and snakes in the river?"

One of Vanka's subordinates gave Mu Qiao an answer.

"Detected, this river is almost full of fish, before we widened and dug deep channels have killed many snakes, now there are not many snakes here, that is, thirteen or four."

"Not only this river, but also rivers in other areas have a lot of fish and snakes."

Mu Qiao nodded, stood up and made a decision after thinking for a few minutes.

"It's the same everywhere, let's start with this area."

"No, Master Mu doesn't have a place for you to live here, there is no food, and the water is not clean, so it's better for us to go back to the collar area first."

As soon as Mu Qiao's decision came out, it was opposed by Wanka, and Lan Zeruoxi and Mu Qiao's three subordinates did not agree.

"It's too unsafe here, let's follow Lord Vanka back to the claim area first."

"No, it's here. If there is no place to live, we will live on the boat, and there is no need to worry about food and water, I will solve it. Mu

Qiao insisted on stopping here, but Lan Zeruo couldn't screw Mu Qiao, so he had to agree.

Wanka saw that Lord Mu had no intention of changing his meaning, so he had to let his subordinates stop the boat near the house of the district chief.

"The food in the ship has been distributed by us along the road to the residents of various areas, Lord Mu, Lord Lanze, I will ask you to go and purchase food for you."

"No need, let's get off the boat now to see the situation of the residents in the area."

"Lord Wanka asked people to find a cauldron, the kind of cauldron that can be enough for the whole area to eat and put it in the district chief's house, I will be useful for a while."

"Okay, I'll let you do it. I remember that there seemed to be such cauldrons in the mayor's house. Lord Vanka agreed to come down, and asked his subordinates to hurry to find the district chief, and then to find the pot that Lord

Mu wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 882 136
Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son of the family, was reborn in the last day...
7.5K 208 7
Galra! Keith x Lance Keith's galra form has caused more issues for the team. One of those being that Prince Lotor would like to use him for informat...
15.1K 265 29
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 北風吹 Author: north wind blows Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-23 Latest chapter: Chapter List Chap...
7.1K 116 17
"You could pull any woman you wanted in a heartbeat, why wait on me?" you asked. "Because you're more than a woman to me, doll." James "Bucky" Barne...