✓I became an intergalactic bo...

By ruwen05026

Author: Xiao Yibai Category: Tanmi doujin Top scientist Mu Qiao once went to a remote planet and was forced t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
End

66

65 1 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 66: Get Together to Eat and Chat

President Chu's family is good to Mu Qiao, which is Mu Qiao's luck.

They are Mu Qiao's friends, and they have no relatives with Chief Chu's family, and they can't go to Chief Chu's house to eat and drink under Mu Qiao's signboard, which will bring trouble to Mu Qiao.

In case Chief Chu just had a polite conversation with them, didn't they go to make Mu Qiao embarrassed in Chief Chu's house?

No, you can't go!

Chu Liang asked Mu Qiao to invite them several times, once not achieving twice, twice not doing three times.

After inviting several times, Chen Yi and Zhao Wen still did not come.

Chu Liang did not let Mu Qiao invite Zhao Wen and Chen Yi again, and personally went to Zhao Wen's house to invite the two of them.

Chu Liang knew why Chen Yi and Zhao Wen didn't come, but he was just worried that it wasn't Mu Qiao's family after all, and it was really embarrassing for the two of them to come, maybe it would make him and Chu Yan think that Mu Qiao didn't understand things.

However, such a person who thinks about Mu Qiao, Mu Qiao made two friends, Zhao Wen and Chen Yi, which is reassuring.

Zhao Wen heard a knock on the door outside, and thought it was still Mu Qiao, but when he opened the door, he saw that it was Chu Liang, the object of Chief Chu.

"Mu Qiao, how do you... Brother-in-law?!

"Uncle, why are you here?"

Zhao Wen stammered when he spoke, he didn't understand what Chief Chu was doing when he came to their house, wouldn't he come to them to let his house eat?

Impossible, how is it possible!

"I came to you to let the family eat, Mu Qiao said that you are embarrassed to go, I will come by myself."

Chu Liang entered the door with a smile and beckoned Chen Yi and Zhao Wen to eat at home.

"Little uncle, forget it... We ate it ourselves at home and started cooking.

Zhao Wen didn't know how to refuse Xiao Shu's kindness, and Chen Yi smiled and refused.

"It's okay, I know that you are Mu Qiao's friends, I specially came to thank you two for helping Mu Qiao usually, let's go to the house for a meal together."

"Don't say no, this is not the New Year, when the two of you live at home in the world of two, I will definitely not bother you."

Chu Liang knew the concerns in their hearts, so he simply picked out the words and opened the skylight to say bright words.

"I know what you're thinking, don't worry that we'll lose a good face to Mu Qiao because of a meal, I asked him to invite you."

"If you don't say go, then I'll be really angry." Don't you want to be friends with Mu Qiao, how to invite a meal to push three and four. If you don't come, this really makes Mu Qiao faceless. Saying

that, Chu Liang also deliberately made a face.

Zhao Wen and Chen looked at each other, and then apologized to Chu Liang.

"I'm sorry, Uncle, it's us who made a mistake. Let's hurry up and eat, maybe the meal will be cold in a while.

"That's right!"

Hearing that he agreed to go to dinner, Chu Liang did not tighten his face anymore.

Sitting at the dining table, Chu Yan and Mu Qiao had already filled the table with dumplings, dipping sauce, marinated pig's trotters, marinated chicken legs, fried mushrooms, fried meatloaf and sweet potato porridge.

The heating was turned on in the house, and as soon as it came in, the heating instantly burrowed into the skin and drove away the cold in the body.

Mu Qiao filled a large bowl of dumplings for Zhao Wen and Chen Yi each and placed it in front of them.

Zhao Wen and Chen Yi took the dumplings, and their eyes secretly glanced at General Chief Chu and Uncle Chu, seeing that they didn't have any reaction before they relaxed their hearts a little, and took the chopsticks to eat the dumplings.

After all, it was someone else's family, and Zhao Wen and Chen Yi were worried about leaving a bad impression on General Commander Chu, and they only dared to touch the dipping sauce in front of them.

There is only a little dipping on the dumpling skin, and it is the same as without dipping.

For other things on the table, neither of them dared to touch it.

Mu Qiao sighed lightly, very helpless.

For people like themselves and Zhao Wen, who have low self-esteem and sensitivity, they are afraid to do anything, for fear of upsetting others.

"Come, eat meat."

Mu Qiao was just about to give the two of them a bite to eat, and Xiao Shu had already clamped a big pig's trotter for each of them,

"Thank you, Uncle."

Zhao Wen and Chen Yicheng took the empty plate at hand and took the pig's trotters with trepidation, and thanked them one after another.

Chu Liang sandwiched other food for the two of them, stacked the plates high, and finally clamped them for Mu Qiao.

Taking advantage of Mu Qiao's slight approach to pick up things, Chu Liang whispered a word to Mu Qiao.

"Your friend is a little embarrassed, you have to take care of them, so unjust, be careful that others don't pay attention to you."

"Hmm."

Mu Qiao nodded obediently.

Chu Liang "knocked" Mu Qiao, seeing that he had a good attitude, and swallowed a dumpling in one bite with satisfaction.

No wonder someone likes children, the feeling of children obediently listening to their own words is very cool, hahahahaha.

"Chen Yi, how do you feel when you two partner with Mu Qiao to do a mushroom business? Did Mu Qiao bully you two? There

is no rule of not talking at their dinner table, and chatting during meals will make the meal more fragrant.

Chu Yan opened his mouth to talk to Chen Yi, and the next second Chu Liang answered, raising his fist to Chen Yi and Zhao Wen to bolster him.

"Mu Qiao bullied you, but tell us, we both must teach him a good lesson to give the two of you a blow."

Zhao Wen was so frightened that he waved his hand desperately, and he was about to put on an afterimage, and one of his chopsticks fell off.

"Nope! No! Absolutely nothing! Mu Qiao was so nice to us!

"Poof."

Mu Qiao didn't hold back his laughter for a while, and Chu Yan and Chu Liang also laughed.

Chen Yi shook his head helplessly, oh, his silly daughter-in-law.

Seeing that they all laughed, Zhao Wencai realized that they were joking just now, and they didn't really want to hit someone.

Zhao Wen's face instantly warmed up, and he took the clean chopsticks handed over by Uncle Chu with a sneering smile, and buried his head and took a large bite of meatloaf to hide his embarrassment. Because of this episode, the atmosphere at the dinner table is much more relaxed.

Chu Yan chatted at the dinner table, and the topic always involved Chen Yi and Zhao Wen, so that the two of them could talk more.

"Chen Yi, how is your mushroom business? Is it okay to do? After all, it is business with aliens, be careful, don't be pitted.

"It's okay, I see that the aliens are very happy to pay every time, and the number of mushrooms they ask for is also very large, and fortunately there are enough mushrooms in the shed."

"I heard Mu Qiao say that you are Zhao Wen in charge of money, and you can clearly record the inflow and outflow of money, and your ability is good!"

"Don't dare to behave, don't dare to be, it's all a hard scalp."

"Hahaha... Don't be modest, you can manage money so clearly at such a young age, how many times stronger than when we were young.

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm embarrassed to boast.

"..."

"..."

After

chatting about mushrooms, the topic turned to the farm.

"What are your plans to buy the land and what are you going to grow on the farm?"

"This is all planned by Mu Qiao, and we don't know much."

This topic was beyond the norm, and Chen Yi threw the right to speak to Mu Qiao.

Mu Qiao ate the last bite of meat on the pig's trotters and swallowed the meat.

"I plan to divide the farm into more than a dozen different areas, each with its own characteristics, such as some areas are different grains, some areas are growing various vegetables, and some areas are used for people."

"Raising mushrooms all the time is not a long-term solution, it is better to expand the way and make more money."

"I also plan to use some technology in the farm, plant a science and technology greenhouse, and use scientific and technological means and cultivation liquid to grow vegetables and fruits without soil."

"Use technology?! Can that be done? Chu

Liang and the four of them frowned when they heard it, is it reliable? Doesn't sound reliable at all.

"It's okay, with science and technology, you can use machines to control temperature, control humidity, automatically water vegetation, enhance vegetation photosynthesis and respiration in the greenhouse, I hired special technicians, don't worry."

In fact, where are the technicians here, it is not for him to get it himself, but this cannot be said to Xiao Shu, they will be worried.

"Moreover, I only grow in individual greenhouses, and other greenhouses are still planted according to the usual environment and methods."

"I did this because I wanted to produce more things and sell them to aliens to make more money."

"The alien who collected the mushrooms said to me that as long as our stuff is good enough to meet the requirements of their planet, he may accept them all."

Chu Liang nodded, they don't understand these scientific and technological things, Mu Qiao can count it in his heart, don't be played by others as fools.

"Uh-huh, that's pretty good."

"Your uncle and I are still worried that you children will not be deceived by aliens."

"No, we're smart!"

"Come, eat."

Chu Liang filled each of their bowls with fried mushrooms, "Don't talk and forget to eat."

"Well, uncle, you eat too."

Zhao Wen boldly gave Chu Xiaoshu a piece of meat, and Chu Liang took it with a smile and ate it.

Zhao Wen saw that Uncle Chu did not have a little disgust, and finally let go of his heart, the smile on his face could not be stopped, and he was smiling when he gnawed pig's trotters.

Zhao Wen may see that General Chief Chu and Uncle Chu are good, they are a little more bold, no longer Uncle Chu, they dare to open their mouths when they point to themselves, try to take the initiative to join their topic, or chat about another topic.

"By the way, Mu Qiao, why did the leader ask you to lead people to plant wheat in the fields in the area? Can it grow in winter?

"yes, why?"

Speaking of this topic, Chu Yan was also puzzled.

In this winter, on a cold day, seven out of ten days will be windy and snowy, so the wheat must not freeze to death!

"Before, the district chief and other regional chiefs called me and asked me to ask you, don't get anything. If the wheat freezes to death, we can't afford this cost, and we can't eat food.

"Don't worry, it won't freeze to death."

Mu Qiao dared to pack a ticket for this, and those wheat would definitely not freeze to death.

"You don't have to worry, it will definitely grow, maybe you will grow more wheat than before."

"I dare to pack a ticket for this, don't worry."

Although Mu Qiao looked very confident, but the other regions had almost taken out all the wheat and sold it, how could they not be worried.

Fortunately, the Chujia area is okay, if you can't grow wheat in the field and you can still have mushrooms to eat, other areas are miserable.

Mu Qiao knew that it was useless for him to say anything now, and that there was no time to convince people when the wheat grew in the field when the flowers bloomed.

"Anyway, now let's eat first. The wheat has been planted, and it is useless to rush.

"Alas~ hope to grow."

If it grows, the wheat in the field is the grain they get for nothing.

Even if they didn't give anything, they didn't grow anything in the winter before, but they were worried that if something would not grow in the field, the wheat would not survive.

The meal lasted for more than three hours, chatting while eating, and the food on the table was basically wiped out by the five of them.

When Zhao Wen and Chen left, Chu Liang also brought them homemade pastries and marinated meat, as well as freshly pickled dried carrots and fresh meat.

Zhao Wen, they only took pastries, dried carrots and marinated meat, and now they have money to buy meat to eat.

Uncle Chu's family also bought the meat, and they took the meat back and felt really overwhelmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
128K 1.6K 36
Y/n L/n a talented singer and actor has always had an easy time getting along with people and making them laugh. Well, everyone expect one boy: Walke...
160K 1.5K 30
Lisa is a 22 year old student learning to become an OBGYN. All she need to do was pass her states exams get her license and she can finally become a...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...