Nekomata Deku

De Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Mai multe

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Beginning of War

733 20 3
De Stillwell03

Slight gag before stuff get's serious above.

Izuku POV:

Four months passed since our investigation into the League and the discovery of their connection to the Liberation Army and the Chaos Brigade. In that time, I had practically put everyone in my newly formed house through the ringer. Every day, I had them work and force themselves to get stronger in Ki manipulation, body and mind. It was bitter work, but the results were worth it in the end. Adding to our satisfaction, Ochako, Kaachan and Nemuri had given birth within the first two weeks after the forming of our house. Kaachan had given birth to a lovable baby girl we called Ai. Ochako had a little boy we decided to name Toshinori as a way to honor All Might who wanted to help me before all this began. Nemuri though had given birth to twin girls we decided to call Hina and Rina. They held their mothers' hair color, but you could tell by facial features or eyes that they were my kids.

Adding to our merry family life, Akeno had also given birth to a little boy called Touma, Ibara a boy we named Shinji, and Camie a girl we called Senko more just as a way to say how quick her delivery was. Today though, the factions decided was the day to take down the Chaos Brigade once and for all. During our look into it, we discovered next to everything that Ophis told us was right and decided it would be better to take on the group roughly a month in advance of Shigaraki's completion. Unfortunately, we couldn't get everyone in the group at once in a single place. This would require the assistance of heroes to take in those that were part of hero society deep undercover. It was hard finding the information on them, but Ophis was able to tell me where to go and get the information without being caught. Today officially starts our counter strike.

"Alright. Midoriya, I'm going to have your group along with Sona's and Rias's go directly for the canister holding Shigaraki. Your job is the most important and if anything bad happens along the way, prioritize that above all else." Azazel was given the rings to take charge of the invasion into the mansion the meeting of the Chaos Brigade was handling. "Once you're in, Rias's group will separate from yours and take on the Hero faction of the Chaos Brigade. These are very powerful enemies with one having a Sacred Gear known as a Longinus."

"Wait, what the hell is that?" Kyoka asked for e to clarify.

"God killer. In short, it's powerful enough that members of the top factions dare not piss off anyone with these."

"Exactly. We'll be having Issei who is also a holder of one of these weapons take him on. This however is a ploy to isolate the Hero faction in hopes to prevent their involvement. In addition we also have knowledge of where the League of Villains are. They will be taken care of by Sona's group where you'll reach this stairwell that retracts to show an underground passage. Thanks to Midoriya and Kuroka's investigation, we were able to get a full understanding of the territory like the back of our hand."

"At the cost of putting 15 dyes in my fur in such a short time. I'm certain my fur's going to look weird when this is all over." Kuroka commented as the tips of her hair held a bit of red since she dyed her fur back to jet black as she normally had.

"Getting back on topic, there are still two factors we have yet to prepare for a tangent. Three if we're being technical. The first is Overhaul. He's taking the main lead for this research, so it's easy to say he'd be somewhere near Shigaraki. If that happens, we'll need Kuroka to isolate him and make an opening."

"Wait. I'm confused. Wouldn't we want someone like Deku taking him on to make this quicker?" Ochako asked for Azazel to explain his logic.

"The reason Midoriya isn't is because he's for the second tangent. Samael. I don't know where he is and he's a dangerous one to have. If you come across him, you'll have to seal him again and send him to the land of the dead."

"Samael? As in the one who tempted Adam and Eve in the bible, Samael?" Ibara asked for Azazel to nod.

"Midoriya is the only one with the capability to use the sealing spell for Samael. In order for it, you must have a significant amount of stamina, be unaffiliated with the Angel, Devil or Fallen Angel faction by genetic and create spikes and a crucifix made of magic."

I realized now what I was preparing for when given a sealing spell to master in that time was. "You had me learn that sealing spell not for my benefit if all else fails. You had me learn it to stop Samael specifically."

"Correct. However, I'd like you to be mindful of his poison. It's a powerful toxin that's even able to kill dragons. Do not take it lightly."

"Alright, so what's the final tangent?" Kaachan asked for Azazel to show a screen with a man in a suit with shadows covering his face along with tankers of what looked like Nomu.

"This was taken inside the mansion. If these were to activate and attack, that could change the course of the fight as a whole. With that in mind, you need to take down a man known as Dr. Garaki and this person known as All For One."

Kaachan raised an eyebrow at this to question. "Sona told me about this guy before. Who is he?"

"A dangerous human being. He has the ability to steal quirks and use them himself. As we speak, he's probably got thousands in him and some aren't ones you wanna face a sociopath with."

"So why didn't the other factions handle him long before?"

"Because it wasn't our business." This got us all confused a bit. "To make it simple, the stalemate we had involved us not taking significant interaction in humanity. Leave them as a whole be and interact with them as little as possible to avoid dangers. This was so we can avoid forcing you in an all out war amongst one another, and prevent us from starting the war up again. Yes this meant there wasn't anyone keeping this guy from doing what he could do, but we couldn't do anything out of fear we'd spark a war with humanity and indirectly every other faction again. Our numbers still are thin even by reviving humans as part of our factions. Picking a fight with this man would mean we'd have more troubles in front of us."

Kaachan grumbled before sitting back where she was. "I still think if he was that big of a threat, you'd do something about him."

"Fair logic. Anyway, that's the situation we're facing. Look around you right now and if you have any last words, say them. I can't guarantee you all will come back safely, so be prepared to give up everything for this objective."

Azazel's words came to us all very hard for us to walk out and prepare. Our objective was in an hour with all of us needing to get into position in half that time. "So, what's the situation with your kids?" Kuroka asked me for Kaachan to explain.

"Deku's, mine and Ochako's moms are watching them. Seems mine enjoys hanging out with my old hag. Don't know why though."

"Probably cause she doesn't know your mother's a rage mom like you." Ochako started to giggle a bit with it irritating Kaachan.

"HEY! AT LEAST I'M TOUGH ON MY KID UNLIKE YOU!"

"They aren't even one."

"Still smart enough to know who to go to for attention." Camie argues Ochako's statement for us all to laugh a little.

"Hey, Izuku. Can I talk to you and Koneko alone for a little bit?" Kuroka asked for both of us to look at our groups to get a nod of approval. We walked off into the woods a bit where nobody would hear us before Kuroka finally stopped.

"So, what's going on?" Koneko asked for Kuroka to let out a sigh.

"I just wanted to...close the book for you both and get something off my chest in case something happens. I..." She seemed to struggle saying what she wanted before finally clearing her throat and saying what was on her mind. "I've made peace with myself and what I've done. I genuinely thought that my way of atoning for what I've done to you both would be taking the pain of being the one responsible for destroying our family and forever being alone. I...I always thought I had to do that. Even now, I just *sigh* I just wanna be able to give you both a happy life."

I was about to speak up, but Koneko beat me to the punch. "But we are happy. We're happy because we can have you in our lives. Yes, what happened was horrible and we hated you for it. But you've done enough for us where we were able to find people we love. People that accept us. If you ask me, you've done enough for us. Please don't think you have to give anymore than you already did. It wasn't your fault to begin with and both me and Izuku don't think you deserve to be hated anymore." I nodded as Kuroka looked at us both with a smile and tears in her eyes.

She wrapped her arms around us and held both me and Koneko in a hug with what felt like tears coming off her face and hitting us. "*sniffle* Thank you. Thank you for understanding."

"...It's not that hard. You're just that much of a devoted sister." I wrapped an arm around her and gave a pat to her back in hopes to soothe my sister with Koneko doing the dame.

"What can I say? A big sister has to make sure her siblings grow up right." We continued our little moment for a few more minutes before returning to our group. There, we prepared for the inevitable attack by getting into position. Le Fay was told to initiate the attack with a thought coming to my mind.

"You know, there's an old proverb of the one who casts the first stone."

"I think I know it." Ibara spoke up while explaining the proverb. "Only he without sin can cast the first stone. It's a metaphor saying the one who casts the first strike is the purest of the group and those that instigate are more corrupt than the first man."

"Well, you see. I disagree with that logic." I explain with my own as Le Fay pulls out a monstrous golem from nowhere. "I think he who casts the first stone is the one who lets sin enter all themselves." The golem slammed into the mansion, causing a large dust cloud. This set everyone in a panic for my group, Sona's and Gremory's to hop in. Irina was outside helping handle the front lines as our group stormed the mansion.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" A villain shouted as Kaachan mixed her explosion's with her Ki.

"AP SHOT, SENJUTSU BOMB!" Her explosion was sent flying towards the villains to explode on impact to shock all of us. "I found a way to control my blasts to make a large explosion when they make direct contact with something."

"...That's impressive." Gremory pointed out what all of us were thinking with us continuing to the stairwell with the opening under it. I unlocked the passage. We ran down it to find two different passages. This was where we'd split.

"Ok, the passage we need to take to Shigaraki is on the left. The League and the Hero faction of the Chaos Brigade should be on the right with the Hero's faction being in the next corridor on the right and the League's being on the left."

"Alright. Stay safe and whatever you do, come back alive." Sona points this out for me to nod before me and my house head towards where we need to. Immediately however, we were met by someone I'd rather we hadn't.

"Well, it's been a while. How have you been, Midoriya?" I looked to the source to see none other than Overhaul leaning on a wall.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this." Kuroka walked up in front of me with her knuckles being cracked. "You were able to get the drop on me last time, but this time I don't have to protect a kid."

"Oh, now that sounds interesting. Let's see what you can do then-" In next to no time at all, Kuroka went right next to Overhaul and gave him a roundhouse to the man's head and slammed him into a wall, breaking it and knocking the man into several rooms away.

"I wanted to do that for so long!" Kuroka smiled and jumped through the hole to surprise all of us to be a little shocked.

"Ok...guess she's taking her end very well." I laughed a bit before we all continued going on towards our objective to complete our task.

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time with Izuku and his group taking on the Chaos Brigade. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 72 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
653 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...