What a match (Dion Agriche x...

By Adeline_Warner

"A villainess is a perfect match for a villain" Dying because of her disease, Lillian Valentine woke up in th... More

A/N
character intro
chapter l
chapter ll
A/N
chapter lll
chapter lV
chapter V
chapter VI
chapter VII
Chapter VIII
chapter IX
chapter X
please read
i really need advice
chapter XI
I'm back
Chapter XII
chapter XIII
chapter XVI
Chapter XV
chapter XVI
chapter XVII
chapter XVIII
season 2 out!!
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 28.5
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38

chapter 24

1.6K 97 4
By Adeline_Warner

The sound of scream and groans filled the dungeon walls. People were tied to the walls like animals, tortured and lifeless animals.

Teleporting in front of a cell, isolated and more harsh than the other cells. A boy with silver hair was tied with chains. He was bound by the chains which were used to restrain monsters with.

The boy's pale skin was covered in blood and bruises. His eyes were closed as his eyelashes slowly rustled.
His white shirt was covered in dirt and his own blood.

Upon entering the cell, i noticed there was a candle stand with melted wax. Roxanne must have brought it here. I walked towards the unconscious boy and crouched in front of him.
He is pretty.

I slide my hand on his cheeks, wiping off some of the dirt from his face. As soon as my hand came in contact with his face, he flinched but kept his eyes closed.
He was awake, just pretending to be unconscious.

"I know you're awake" I said.
He opened his eyes, revealing the bright golden orbs. He sharply glared at me, consciously watching my every move. He was cautious of me.

"I am not gonna bite you" I said in a joking manner to which he only glared at me.

"What the hell do you want" he said in an angry tone. I am surprised that he is still holding onto his pride after getting tortured till he passes out. Well he is the male lead of this manhwa, I have already read how mentally strong he was to handle all this torture.

"I am not here to hurt you. Instead I want to help you" I said, trying to keep my voice as soft and convincing as possible.

"ha! You want me to believe that? He scoffed. His eyes were looking at me mockingly, as he threw a nasty glare at me.

" Don't you want to leave this place? Why don't we make a deal" now is not the time to joke, I need to convince him to accept this deal. The future of this family depends on it.

His expression indicates how surprised he was but he managed to mask it soon.  He looked at me suspiciously, trying to find what I was planning.
Well this is gonna be a very long conversation.

"Why would I make a deal with someone who is my archenemy and  captured me." He said as he threw a nasty glare in my direction.
Jeez, why is it so hard to convince him, roxanne was able to earn his trust so easily! Roxie...
I mentally cried as i thought about it, this is going to be difficult.

"I am gonna make you escape this place safe and sound." I composed my expression before speaking. Cassis eyes grew wide as I talked about his escape but the auspicious look never left his face. His face looked at me as if asking me what I wanted.

"But in return..." My lips curved to form a smirk as i stared into his eyes. He knitted his brows, frowning.
"You are going to help me rebuild the Agriche"

His eyes widen as it looks like it will pop out of its sockets any second. Is she out of her mind, that's obviously what he is thinking right now.
Right that's the expression that I need. My eyes curved as the smile on my face grew bigger and bigger as time passed.

"Lant Agriche will die and Agriche will be reformed"
I stood up from the crouching position, towering over Cassis chained figure. The shock was written all over his face as he lifted his face to look at me, making sure I wasn't kidding.

"Are you serious" he asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, serious as hell right now" my voice was filled with determination.

He looked like he needed some time to progress everything. It's common, I know. He needs time you understand everything but i don't have that much time.

"I don't trust you" he said as he lifted is face to look at me in the eyes, in which I raised a brow.

"I don't need your trust, what i need is you to co-operate with me. I need you to accept this deal and work with me."

He frowned at what I said, his head lowered as his hair fell on his face. I waited for him to respond, giving him time to think.

"What if....i don't accept the deal" he asked with a little pause. Hearing that i shook my head a little, it was amusing to see him like this.

"It's very simple. You are gonna die" i blurred out without wasting a single sending. I leaned down to his face and grabbed his chin, as I said. His body tense up as he heard what I said.
Please just accept it already, my mind keeps screaming.

I was nervous myself, scared that he won't accept this contract. I was scared that my plan would fail. Everything depends on this deal, this contract. My heart was pounding against my chest.

"I will accept your deal" he said, as he breathed out a sigh. He looked insure of himself, thinking of he did something wrong.

My eyes lit up at his response, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I bet I look like a child who got their favourite toy right now.
Cassis looked at me with a complexed look

"But how am I supposed to know that you're not tricking me into some sick game of yours?" he asked, his golden eyes piercing through my soul, as the air in the cell felt intense. He was still suspicious.

"Then let's make a contract, Pedelian" i quickly composed my face and said, clearing my throat.
He jerked his head up to face me with furrowed eyebrows. We both had a serious expression on our face.

"If you follow these rules, you can escape from here safe and sound..."

"Then tell me the conditions, Agriche " he said, mockingly. Not like i mind it at all. My lips curved into a smirk.

"Here are the conditions

First, you are going to help me destroy Lant Agriche and reform the Agriche. In the reforming process, you won't harm any of the Agriche children.

Second, after the Agriche family's reformation, the antagonism between the Pedelian clan and Agriche clan will be over. Both the parties will give up on their hostility.

In return, i am going to insure your safety until you reach the Pedelian territory. And i will grant you one wish, it can be anything except killing someone"

His eyes were wide open at what I said. I know the second condition is a difficult one. Pedelian and Agriche have been enemies for many generations, it cannot be solved that easily but this has to be done soon or later.

"So... would you like to add any more conditions?" I asked.

"No but what if any one of us break any of these rules" cassis asked. I must say that he is as cautious as ever. I like that about him.

"Each bone of their body will shatter, they will feel the burning pain in their body. In the end, their whole body is going to be paralyzed." I ended my sentence with a smile.

"You gotta be kidding me!" His face turned pale, expressing shows freaked out he was.

Not like I was lying or anything. The result of breaking these contracts is terrifying.

"So do we have a deal now?"
After he agreed, the contract process began.

One end of a shiny white thread makes its way to Cassis's tied arms and tangles around them, the other one around my arm.

"The contract has been sealed"

A white symbol appears on both, mine and Cassis's arm. The contract has been sealed and this made me feel really relieved. Cassis inspected the symbol carefully, all of his focus was on the symbol.

" Yaa i forgot to mention something"
He snapped his head to look at me. His expression showed his disbelief.

"You tricked me, didn't you!!" He said in a loud voice. Too loud for this dungeon , i am sure some guards must have heard it.
This idiot!

"Be quiet!.. someone will hear you" i covered his mouth with my hand, as I whispered loudly. His eyes also widened as he realised what he just did. Not hearing anyone's footsteps, i exhaled a sigh of relief.

"I didn't trick you, I just wanted to say that you can't tell anyone about this contract, no one, not even your family. Even if you want to, you won't be able to" I said as i removed my hands from his mouth.

His shoulders relaxed after hearing what I said. He didn't say anything after that, he just stared at me. It was kind of awkyas we both don't know what to talk about.

The soft sound of footsteps caught the  attention of both of us.
Someone was coming this way!

"You need to go, someone is coming here" cassis urgently said in a low tone, making sure not to catch anyone's attention.

The teleportation circle appeared beneath me, as i chanted the spell. The teleportation process was over. Suddenly something came to my mind. I turned to look at Cassis.

"One more thing, i am not an Agriche. My name is Penelope Silopia Ambrose" with that, i disappeared from the dungeon.

To be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
338K 12.3K 35
Penelope "Dot" Frost; Independent, vicious, vexatious, angry, stoic, quick-witted, smart-mouthed, lonely, and as some would suggest, insane. Everythi...
1.2M 43.2K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
41.4K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...