Options.

Bởi Unknowns33

Small amount of options. The girls that are crazily obsessed with him. Sex, parties and family moments. Livin... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 4: Part 2.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 11: Part 2.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20: Part 2.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.

Chapter 19.

142 5 1
Bởi Unknowns33

~ Cynthia ~

"Don't freak out", I warned him.

"Are you fucking nuts?!", shouted Keiran

Keilani was in the room with us sleeping. But as soon as Keiran shouted, she woken up and wailed.

"Keiran stop!", I said. I ran over to Keilani, picked her up to shush her as she cries.

Keiran tightened his jaw and clenched his hands tightly. That you could see his veins pop up.

"Keiran calm down", I measured my voice. "Be quiet!", he venom voice approaches me.

My blood ran cold. I've never seen Keiran get so mad like this over this situation.

Well this is the first time.

"See you in a bit", he told me storming out. "What you gonna do, Keiran?", I asks him nervously. "Don't ask me questions", he said sharply narrowing his brown eyes at me hard.

My spine quivered.

As Keilani calmed down, Keiran slammed the front door hard, which frightened her.

Maybe I shouldn't of shown Keiran the pictures of Lamar and Lexi.

I hope he don't do anything stupid.

*****

~ Keiran ~

"Yo, get strapped and where's Lamar?", I asks Keelan through the phone.

I'm breathing heavily down the phone. My veins are thumping hard. My heart is racing.

"Yo, yo", Keelan voice measured. "Bro, what's wrong?", Keelan asks curiously. "K, you don't understand how fuming I am right now!", I said gritted through my teeth. "Tell me...tell me wagwarn", says Keelan.

I took a deep breath.

"Can you imagine this used out bucket, Lexi is pregnant yeah..as you already know. Remember when she told me, in front of
Leah and Kasey that how I'm the father of the child to her baby..", my voice trailed off.
"Yeah, yeah, I know that", agreed Keelan. "Right...now this bomberclart useless gyal was with the Lamar in Nando's all lovey dovey. Fam i even got pics...the thing is that confused me that I'm sure I've told Lamar about this yat", I said to Keelan with curiosity.

Keelan gasped. I know he shocked.

Is like Lamar is lovey dovey with a yat.

I don't even play dem games.

"Rass, bruv I don't even know, ya know. That's bare mad. Like rahh, Lamar really lovey dovey over this gyal", says Keelan.

He just couldn't believe it.

"Trussst me fam", I longed out. "The thing is that I ain't mad at him but Lexi", I told Keelan. "I hope she ain't playing me and Lamar ...she must be up for something", I said to Keelan thinking. "Make your way to mine and let's sort this out", Keelan told me.

I locked off and made my way to Keelan's yard.

****

"Bro why you mad about it?", Josh asks me. "Josh put yourself in my shoe. You like a girl that has a child. But before you use to fuck around with girls. Out the blue one of the girl you use to fuck that is a yat is pregnant and tell you in front of your girl whilst the child is there with no sympathy. Saying 'congratulation' of soon becoming a father to child that you know that not yours. Now your seeing pics of your home boy with the yat that 'claims to you that your the baby father' but fucking around with your home boy being all lovey dovey. What type of shit is that? Now your thinking to yourself is she playing me or Lamar. Even though you cut her off since the incident because she was only a fuck...your gonna start thinking that she could be telling Lamar the same thing. Even thinking to yourself hard, to remember if you've told Lamar about this yat. Normally, you'll tell your main boys who you been fucking", I said moving my hand around as if I was painting.

They boys nodded they head and agreed to what I said.

"Didn't Lamar clock Cynthia?", Kayden asks. "Cynthia said they just ordered and went through the door", I explained to them. "Call him", Stevie said inhaling his zoot. "Asks him some questions to see wagwarn", exhaled Stevie making the smoke come out through his nostrils.

Stevie is slouched on the couch enjoying every bit of his zoot. Kayden is sitting right beside him sharing the zoot with Stevie.

Josh is not really a smoker. So he sat opposite them drinking fruit punch. Keelan is sitting on the arm chair of the couch. Me, just standing like a leader.

"Good idea", agreed Josh. "Call him then", says Stevie to Josh coughing since he inhaled the weed to hard. "What's your options, Keiran?", asks Kayden. "There's no options but kill", I told Kayden sitting down beside Josh.

Josh called Lamar.

By the way, Lyrin couldn't come because he's spending time visiting Santos. Bless him.

As Josh speaks to Lamar my phone rang.

It was, Leah.

I answered it and went to the kitchen.

"Keiran don't start any trouble.", begged Leah. "Who told you?", I asks knowingly she on what I'm talking about. "Cynthia, told me. She's scared for you at the moment and don't want you to make silly choices", sniffed Leah. Sounds like she crying. "Why you crying for?", I asks her. "Because I'm scared for you Keiran. Things always comes your way and you'll get mad and switch...I just want things to be at peace", complained Leah sniffing. "I want us to relax and me not being hectic about you because of certain situation", pleaded Leah. "Don't do anything stupid", begged Leah. " I've got this Leah. Stop worrying about me", I told her. "I've got this, I've got us too so just chill for me", I begged her. " I can't when your out and angry", she sobbed to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Not in a manful way.

"Yes you can, Leah man", I said to her. "I've got to go now. Love you", I said quickly and locked off before she could say anything.

I sighed. I know Leah is worried about me. Well too much actually. She needs to ease of a little and let me sort out what I have to sort out.

"He said he's coming in 15 mins. He's just gonna finish shotting then come here", Josh said to me as I walked in.

"Good", I smiled.

"What you actually going to do?", Kayden asks. "Kayden big man ting, you need to stop asking questions and chill", I said sternly. "Trust me" agreed Stevie. "You chat bare for the world, bruddah", laughed Stevie.

We all giggled a bit.

We waited and waited.

This 15 mins turned into an hour.

That even Stevie began to fall asleep on the couch and Josh and Kayden were on their phone. Keelan is the kitchen munching down on whatever.

*knock knock*

The sound of the door.

I jumped up and went to go open the door.

There he was all smiling in my face like its a good day.

"Yoo", greeted Lamar as he place his fist towards me for me to spud him.

I look at his fist.

"It's ashy". I smirked to myself walking back to the living room. Leaving him to walk in himself.

He didn't say a word back.

He entered the living room as I sat down beside Josh, again.

"Wha'um to you lots?", asks Lamar with curiosity.

Nobody answered. He just got stared in the face.

It's like all of us was trying to find piece of shitty information from his face.

Stevie then woke up from his little nap and yawned.

"Look who's here", smiled Stevie as he began to yawn again.

Lamar looked at him side ways.

"Ain't nobody gonna tell me wagwarn?", asks by confusing Lamar.

Steve giggled to himself and lighted another zoot he made earlier.

"How was Nando's", I asks deadly staring at Lamar. "Nando's?", stupidly said by Lamar.

He best try not play stupid with me.

"Yeah, Nando's", I sarcastically said. "Did you bring anybody with you?", I evilly smirked my face staring at him.

He didn't feel comfortable. It's written all over his face.

"What's going on?", he quivered through his sentence. "I've asks you a question, you gwarning as if I've got a gun in my hand", I laughed at him.

He smiled a bit. But then it disappeared.

"Answer the question", says Stevie. "Yeah I went Nando's with a girl", he firmly answered. "Ahh okay. So don't you know about that girl?", Kayden asks. "What's her name?", Josh asks. "I've heard about her couple times and we end up linking and her name is Lexi", Lamar answered freely. "...the yat", says Keelan finishing of Lamar sentence. "What you mean the yat?", Lamar asks confusingly. "Lexi the yat", Keelan repeated himself. "That's her reputation bruv...that's what she known as", Keelan told Lamar.

Lamar mouth formed into an 'o'.

"So you guys stalked me?",asks Lamar. "I'm i a battyman to be stalking a next man?", says Stevie sarcastically. "Ain't nobody got time to be stalking you unless your on some fishy business."Stevie added on. "Basically, I use to fuck her way back", I laughed. "Pardon?", Lamar starts to sound serious. "Woah, big man...don't get onto me she's a yat. Like how can you not know? You know how much bait people she fuck with...and you don't even know it", I said sternly to Lamar's face. "Anyway she's pregnant. So do you know who the father is?", asks Stevie. He obviously knows the answer in his head. Just testing Lamar. "I am", spoke Lamar.

I looked straight to Josh laughing.

"What did I tell you?", I laughed to Josh. "Raah", laughed Josh clocking on what I told him earlier.

Lamar clenched his jaw getting pissed.

"What's the issue?", says Lamar. "You know what's so funny your girl told me I was the father to her baby", is said cheekily to Lamar.

Lamar sneered through his nostrils.

"Don't get at me...she approach me at outside my house with Leah telling me. I know for a fact that's not my child because I know she sleeps around", I warned him. "She has a reputation of herself. Making yourself seen with her, will even make a name for you", I said to him. "It's sad how you don't even know", I added on shaking my head.

Lamar didn't speak. He glared hard at me.

"She said to you how your the father of her baby?", asks Lamar sternly. "I have proof", I boast back at him.

Lamar shakes his head with embarrassment.

Poor ting.

"Thought you knew", Kayden asks. "I did know about her lifestyle", Lamar said confidently.

The boys and I swung our head to look at Lamar.

Was my man chatting bare doodoo?

"So you did know about her?", Kayden asks curiously. "Not exactly", Lamar lied.

Don't understand why he is lying.

"Pussyclart!", laughed Stevie. "Bro, I ain't gonna say no more", laughed Stevie.

Lamar screwed.

"What's your problem?", screws Lamar. "Lamar, you better easy yourself, mi yute", says Stevie calmly. "Not in my house!", warned Keelan.

Stevie inhaled his zoot even harder than usual. Sparkling his green eyes zoomed into Lamar's.

The way he's inhaling that, I know I would be choking.

Lamar didn't pay no mind to Stevie.

"You know what, I'm cutting still", yawned Lamar whilst kissing his teeth.

Then he went through the door.

Not even saying a goodbye.

Everyone in the living room remained quiet since Lamar left..

"What a joker", Josh says sarcastically breaking the silence. "You mean a dickhead", laughed Stevie. "He must be thinking, me and him are size. Some prick movement", says Stevie inhaling his last bit of zoot.

I looked at Stevie because of his response.

"Yeah, some any prick movement", repeated Stevie looking at me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
27 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...
13.6K 682 23
George's life was perfect up until the age of 17. His father, the person he was closest with, died in a brutal car accident. This left just him and h...