HEAVEN OF DESIRES โœ“

By Dharmanandini

~โ€ข~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
1. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’
2. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’
3. ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
4. ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
5. ๐”๐๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
6. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
7. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
8. ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
9. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
10. ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
11. ๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
12. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ
13. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
14. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
15. ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„
16. ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐…๐…
17. ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ
18. ๐๐‹๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘
19. ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐€๐
20. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“
21. ๐‡๐€๐“๐‘๐„๐ƒ
22. ๐’๐”๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
23. ๐€๐‘๐†๐”๐Œ๐„๐๐“
24. ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„
25. ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
26. ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ
27. ๐„๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“
28. ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ
29. ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ
30. ๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’
31. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐„๐ƒ
32. ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“
33. ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž?
34. ๐‰๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
35. ๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„
36. ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“
37. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Š
39. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ
40. ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐“
41. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
42. ๐‚๐”๐“๐„ ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
43. ๐๐„๐– ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

38. ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

12.9K 596 85
By Dharmanandini

Krisha's impatient self reached to the hospital, as informed by prem she directly ran to the third floor and reached in the corridors.

"Prem!"

Her call took his attention and she came running to him panting like hell due to all the running.

"R__rit_vik__"

"Take a breathe krisha!"

"Where is ritvik? I want to see him. Where's he?  Why are you silent? Say something___where's ritvik?"

She yelled at him. Her eyes flooded with tears and face was red due to the immense stress and fear.

"Prem___"

They both snapped back at the familiar voice. Krisha's eyes twinkled up and she without thinking anything embraced him.

Ritvik stumbled back a bit and the medicine stuff in his hands fell over the floor. He looked at Prem with a little confusion then focuses back at krisha.

"Krisha? What's the matter?"

"How's you health? How did that happen? How could you be so careless of your health?" She cupped his face impatiently questioning him. Her palms rested on his neck and then to forehead.

"You have fever? What are you doing here? You should be resting___" Finally her words reminded half and she pushed him.

"You had a heart attack, right? Then what are you doing here?" Looking back at Prem she questioned him the same. "You both were lying? That was fake? You did drama to bring me here? How could you ritvik? You faked everything just to bring me here. I was tensed, scared for you and you___ you were just acting___"

"Krisha, what are you saying? Which drama? And heart attack? When did___"

He tried to explain being clueless but she showed her palm and stepped backward.

"Enough ritvik! I don't want to hear anything further." Her expression was hurt which was showing her disappointment. Ritvik's forehead covered with worry lines as he feared to loose her for something he doesn't know.

Krisha wiped her tears and ran from there. He tried to call her but she went out of the sight.

"What was that Prem? What was she saying? Heart attack? Drama? What happened? Do you know anything?"

Prem gulped on his saliva, he took four steps away from his friend knowing in sometime he would jump on him like a predator on his prey.

"Actually__ritvik__i___told____her____" And he explained everything.

Ritvik took aback and sat over the bench. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers and looked upward at Prem.

"Ritvik marr gaya hai bol deta. Heart attack lane ki kya jarurat thi?"

He taunted and Prem pretended to chuckle but one glare from ritvik and he shut up.

"Useless bastard!!" He growled kicked him.

"Go! Convince her now!"

"Vo toh karna hi hai na! Sabka rayta sametne ka theka maine hi toh le rakha hai."

(That I have to do. Afterall I have taken the charge to clear everyone's mess.)

Prem chuckled humorlessly and pushed his friend to go who was constantly passing him dead looks.

~•~

He reached outside and was heading to the parking when suddenly his gaze shifted on the garden side. There on a bench krisha was sitting and wiping her cheek.

His heart clenched at the sight. He took a wavered breathe and walked towards there.

Krisha alerted at his presence and tried to stand up but before that he sat on his knees before her. His palm rested on her thighs and unexpectedly he rubbed the napkin on her face with gentle moves.

She kept looking at his worry line curved face. Just with the fake call she had on her heels to meet him and if in real something would have happened to him then? Her heart feared to think further.

"I know you are hurt but I really didn't know anything of it. Shreya had her labour pain from morning and then isha too. We were in the hospital and my mobile was dead too. I didn't expect that Prem would lie but he was just concerned for me. Please forgive me. I know you don't want me and I accepted it. I really do krisha!" He paused before going forward.

His eyes were slightly watered but he didn't show it.

"I won't trouble you anymore, will never force you and I promise from now onward Prem will be in his limits. You are free krisha. You can move on with anyone you want__"

"Shut up!" A tear drop slipped from her eye as slapped on his cheek lightly bursting out her frustration on him.

"Did I tell you to give your stupid lecture? I told you to go and you did that? So much obeying and all. When I was telling you everything that time where were these manners? Tab toh bade dialogue yaad aa rahe the Ritvik Kashyap yeh Ritvik Kashyap vo___"

"Everything is your fault. You should have forced me to be with you but no you are the most decent man ever__" She taunted him wanted to accuse him for everything and just let go of the grudge between them.

Ritvik made a innocent face as gave her puppy looks.

"Move on? How dared you to say this? I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!" Finally she burst out into high hiccups and sobs. Ritvik cupped her face and tried to calm her.

Krisha sat with him on the grasses and hugged him as tight as she could like her life depends on it. His strong arms caged her not letting her move a bit.

They both cried for sometime and she pulled out. She cupped his face and peppered it with kisses.

"I was so scared! What if something would have happened to you? How would have I lived without you? I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you___ I love you ritvik! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!"

She confessed openly which made him cry out of happiness. Tears rolled down from his cheek.

She leaned closed and sucked his tears. His eyes closed as the feeling of love hitted him for which he was craving from long. Today everything was pure. There wasn't any grudge, any hate, any doubt just pure love.

To add more love in the heart the weather changed and soon it was raining. Krisha got up with him and pulled him to get under the roof but he stopped at the place.

Ritvik pulled her on his chest as they both plastered with each other. She lifted her face and stared at him. His eyes filled with love and a beautiful smile over his face which melted her heart like a cube of ice.

A shy smiled curved on her own face which made her avert her gaze at the intense one of him.

"Do you remember our first date and the rain?"

She snapped up at him as their smiles matched.

"You still remember that?"

"Can I ever forget?" She chuckled and shook her head in no.

Ritvik leaned closer to her as he attached his lips on her cheek. Sucking the rain water from her face while spreading shivers in her body through his touches. Krisha tucked his hair and kissed his cheek.

"This rain is indeed the symbol of our love. The rain of love." He whispered huskily pecking her forehead last time before pulling back.

She smiled and nuzzled his nose with hers.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!"

~•~

They both intertwined their hands and walked together to the familiar corridor. Little drenched due to the rain.

Rekha, shakti, prem and hrithik smiled at them to which ritvik returned the same.

"A lot of happiness in one day." Hrithik squealed like a child hugging his brother and smiling at krisha.

"Krisha!" Rekha cane forward to her and patted her cheek.

"How are you maa?"

"I'm fine my child. I wanted to see you from long__ Please come back to us___"

"Not so easily!" Shakti strictly stated pulling everyone's attention. Krisha clutched on ritvik's arm and stepped backward fearing from the rejection.

The elder man smiled at them and creased her hair.

"Ab toh pure haq se tumhe apne saath lekar aayenge. Shadi karwa kar!"

She sniffled and smiled while ritvik side hugged her.

"That's a great idea uncle! We will start the preparation soon after isha and shreya's discharge."

Prem happily stated as they both turned to him. Ritvik embraced him and thanked for whatever he did.

"I can do anything for you Mere hone wale samdhi!"

He cracked it and got a punch in returns.

"What? What was that? Kon kiska samdhi hai?"

A confused Hrithik asked while rekha and shakti gave same looks. Krisha blushed knowing what exactly he said. She hid her tomato red cheeks biting the inner cheek.

"That's mine and ritvik's deal. After 20-25 year later you all will know it."

"I will kill you before that day." He warned but prem grinned at it more.

"Tere haath se toh marna bhi manjoor hai bas mere ishaan ko apna damad banale."

The whispered to each other while ritvik gave hard death glares to him and prem teased more.

"Stop you whispers and focus on the situation." Hrithik scolded shaking his head.

After sometime a nurse came out with a little baby in her hands. She walked to Hrithik and handed over the little on to him.

"Congratulations sir! It's a boy!" Hrithik picked it carefully with little nervousness.

Krisha excitedly jumped near him and creased the baby's cheek with her finger.

"He's so cute! Just like you!" Hrithik smiled and gestured her to take.

"Baby will like to be with his Badi mumma!" Her eyes twinkled up with the happiness as she stretched her trembling hands. Ritvik came behind her and they both carried the baby. She looked up at him with the glassy eyes and he nodded giving a smile.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟏𝟐𝟎 +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 15.3K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
430K 23.9K 48
| ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ | แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s. แด‡แด€แด„สœ sแด›แดส€ส แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ sแด‡แด˜ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… า“ส€แดแด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœ...
6.6M 309K 58
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
136K 7.5K 43
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...