$THE BIPOLAR BEAST$

Af Emerald_666666

Erica jade, a diligent young individual who is barely making ends in her early twenties. She highly Desires t... Mere

WELCOME ABOARD HOMIES!!!
*AESTHETICS*
CHAPTER 1* TOM AND CAT'S FIRST ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2* SURPRISE
CHAPTER 3* WHAT A FREAK!
CHAPTER 4* ASTONISHED
CHAPTER 5* ENCHANTED
CHAPTER 6* MAGNIFICENT
CHAPTER 7* DISPUTES
CHAPTER 8* ANONYMOUS
CHAPTER 9* THE UNINVITED GUEST
CHAPTER 10* TREMENDOUS
Chapter 11* INVITATION
CHAPTER 13* LUSTFUL THOUGHTS
CHAPTER 14* PASSION THAT SAVED HER LIFE
CHAPTER 15* A BRAND NEW PERSON
CHAPTER 16* BADASS MODE ON
CHAPTER 17* THE KARATE PRODIGY
CHAPTER 18* MALE PRIDE
CHAPTER 19* CARAMEL MACCHIATO?
CHAPTER 20* CRINGEY STEVEN
CHAPTER 21* BOOMERANG
CHAPTER 22* A QUEST TO PARIS
CHAPTER 23* BIASED INCLINATION
CHAPTER 24* A FISH OUT OF WATER
CHAPTER 25* THE POPCORN NIGHT
CHAPTER 26* MISSION ON AIR-1
CHAPTER 27* MISSION ON AIR-2
CHAPTER 28* NOT-SO-AMUSING REUNION
CHAPTER 29* EVERY COLD NIGHT HAS A RADIANT SIDE TO IT
CHAPTER 30* THE BATTLE OF ENVY
CHAPTER 31* PLAYED HER FALSE
CHAPTER 32* SOLEMNITY AT STAKE
CHAPTER 33* THE VEHEMENT HEED
CHAPTER 34* A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T FIGHT
CHAPTER 35* HAVE THE HOTS FOR
CHAPTER 36* GELATO IS IN THE AIR
CHAPTER 37* FATE FOUND IT'S WAY
CHAPTER* 38 LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!
CHAPTER 39* ENTANGLES OF LIFE
CHAPTER 40* A NEW-SHADY LEAF
CHAPTER 41* ALL'S WELL THAT DOESN'T ENDS WELL
CHAPTER 42* DOWN IN THE MOUTH

CHAPTER 12* CONSENT

91 31 62
Af Emerald_666666

ERICA'S POV

I was heading back to my house after the overwhelming announcement in our company. Not to mention i have to intimate my mum about the party that is gonna take place tomorrow at night. I was almost home, i shoved the key inside the knob of door and headed inside. I kept my purse aside.And let out a sigh. I was exhausted as hell. Not to mention the fact that being a personal assistant is not a cup of tea. I took a red shiny scrunchie from my petite white box that was shining like a pearl.

Took the shiny scrunchie from the white box and i made a massive bun out of my cinnamon chocolate hair. Summer was soon gonna approach us or it had already approached us, Because i was already grilled up. Nevertheless i took my house keys and hanged them at our aesthetic key holders which has a beautiful quote carved on it that goes like "A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams."

Then I grabbed my purse and other few stuff and headed inside my room.

Took off my clothes as I was feeling too hot and wore a bath robe as i headed inside to relax in my personal Jacuzzi. Turned on the tap and added some tropical fruit scented bombs in my bathtub. I used the citrus scented bomb as it would keep me refreshed. Removed my bath robe and settled in my bathtub to relish the experience of hot citrus scented water.

As the hot water made contact with my body it relaxed my sore muscles. This is my favourite jacuzzi experience although i know that it is a bathtub and not a jacuzzi but still mum had always taught me to cherish the little things as it would never see my face even if i yearned for it. Mum is always right.

I miss my grandma. How i wish she was here to look after me. When I was young i used to ignore her in every single way i could after all I was just so reckless.Grandma used to cherish me more than her self. But I just couldn't see her goodness, and the last time where i visited her was in the graveyard.

A little advice to you all "cherish the little things, for one day you will look back and realise they were the big things." I was so immersed in my bathtub that i forgot what the time was, quickly i wrapped myself into bath robe and got prepared for the dinner. I wore a black tank top paired with black sweatpants and quickly jotted down the stairs and landed to the dinner table.

Mum was already preparing up the dishes and serving food from casserole to gold thin line plates with lavender petals printed on them.

"Hi mom! What's for dinner?" i cracked my knuckles.

"Hey hun, i made special food for you today!"

"Really? Let's check it shall we?" i opened the lid of casserole inhaling the refreshing aroma of the hot & spicy pasta

"Oh my holy heavens, thank you so much mom for making me the best pasta in this world!" i hugged her.

"Erica, what happened honey? Why are you being so emotional today?"
Mom questioned cupping my face.

"Nothing mom I just felt like complimenting you today, afterall you work so hard for us!" i hugged her more passionately.

"Haha, sweetie i work hard every single day you have noticed it today!"
She detached me from herself and continued serving the food.

"Erica now don't be such a drama queen and relish this food before it gets cold." She shoved me inside the chair and served the meticulous aglio olio pasta.

The aglio olio pasta is a classic Italian dish where the spaghetti is tossed in a simple and tasty garlic, parsley, olive oil & parmesan cheese. It is one of the best dishes in the world which requires minimal ingredients. The parmesan cheese was just bursting in my mouth. My soul for asking for more of that.

"Where is Sophia and dad?" i asked her shifting my eyes from pasta to my mum.

"Sophia has gone out with James this morning as for him i have no clue as to where he is?" She shrugged.

"Why isn't she home yet? It's been more than six hours!"

"Let her enjoy her life Erica besides we all know how grumpy she is, and she wouldn't want you to care for her."
Mom reminded me of how much Sophia despised me.

"That's true, I should probably mind my own business." i gulped down the pasta.

"By the way mom the boss is going to throw a party tomorrow so can I attend it?" i swirled the spaghetti trying to avoid her gaze.

"Your boss as in Mr Steven Williams?"
She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, that's him so can I go if you don't mind?" i fidgeted.

"And why is he throwing a party?"
She wiped her face with dinner napkins taking a pause before she finally begins with her second serving of pasta.

"We actually sealed a contract with a billionaire so on that occasion he thought to throw a party!"

"On what grounds should I let you attend the party?" She took a sip of water.

"Because I want to attend it perhaps?"
i avoided her intimidating gaze as i was still unsure of my decision.

"You still want to attend the party after what happened with you at your college farewell?" She crossed her arms around her chest.

"Yeah, I mean why not? Besides it's been ages so let's just ignore that thing for now." i tried to convince her.

"Erica how can you forget it? Did you forget how they treated you?" She raised her pitch.

"Yeah mom I don't remember any of that!" i bluffed.

College was so perfect until the farewell knocked at my door ready to shatter my heart. I was the topper at my college basically a nerd. Every single person at our college used to pay me respect based on my grades.
And one day they summoned me at the party which i wasn't prepared to attend. They lured and coaxed me to the party and pulled a bad prank.

I never imagined that i would get trapped into a dark Abyss. They drugged my drink and made me confess my love to my one and only beloved senior. I didn't want to confess my love but still they made me do it. And i wasn't aware that he had a girlfriend, and unfortunately somehow she got to know about my love and she slapped me hard in the face. And then she used to make me run errands for her.

One day she bullied me to that extent that my glasses were broke and I was a laughing stock infront of the whole university. Before she could expose my love for her boyfriend one guy came in and saved me and vanished just like Damon from the vampire diaries. Unfortunately I couldn't see his face as my glasses were broke and i couldn't see without them.

I could only see his black jacket other than that i couldn't see a single thing. I have no idea if he was a vampire or an angel who was sent by God from the heaven. I tried to search for him several times but i just couldn't get a hold of him and then i lost track of him. He definitely was an enigmatic guy. That incident still haunts me in such a way that i have to go through nightmares one day or the other.

And after that incident my mom wouldn't let me attend any parties. She is possesive of me and i know she wants the best for me but this isn't how the world works.you don't always get your way. Nevertheless I gotta try one more time to convince her.

"Mom please I beg of you, don't you want me to be happy?" i asked her in a melancholic way.

"Erica it's not like that, I am your mom honey i would only want the best for you what if history repeats itself?"
She demanded an answer.

"Mom why would the history repeat itself? besides i am no longer the nerd i used to be remember?" i assured her.

"Sweetheart I don't want to break your heart but i just can't stop worrying about you!" She frowned in melancholy.

"Mom I promise you i am responsible enough to look after myself and besides if anything goes wrong i have got a bestie who would never let that happen." i reassured her.

"Fine! You can attend the party but you are going to give me updates whenever you can, you got that?"

"Yes, mom I will update you whenever i can!" i nodded.

"Do you need some money to shop?"
She asked as she slurped the spaghetti.

"Yeah, I mean if you don't mind giving me some dollars." i was flustered afterall i am twenty four years old and i am still broke. And my first payment was yet to come. So for now i had no one but mom to rely on.

"Sure, you can take some dollars from my sliver clutch which is kept in my room." She signalled me where the money was kept.

"Thank you so much mum, I knew you would say yes." i got up and approached mum to give her a warm hug from my side.

"Come on babygirl don't be such a drama queen! And let me tell you, you gotta stop watching those melodrama shows that features on Netflix." She tapped on my shoulders reminding me i need to stop being such a dramatic bee.

"Haha sure thing, but mom that applies to you as well you gotta stop watching 365 days! Afterall it is having a massive impact on you in a cheesy way. "

"Shu-hhhh! tone down your voice, someone might hear it!" She signalled me to shut up.

"Umm ok I guess? But mom no one is here except me and you!" Mom is definitely having a big impact from watching 365 days in a crazy way.

"Babygirl walls have ears too! haven't you heard of it?" She shrugged.

"Yeah I have heard of it, also babygirl is too cheesy for me I'll go with Erica for now!"

"Alright suit yourself! And just so you know i am going to watch 365 days again!" She told me indirectly that no one can stop her from fantasizing Massimo. Mom is hilarious for sure.
But finally I achieved what I wanted, the ticket to party. Convincing mom is nearly impossible.

It sure took alot of efforts. Now I can finally sleep in peace. Ofcourse watching one more episode of the vampire diaries although i know one episode of it is never enough so i'll be binging the vampire diaries whole night and then wake up with owl eyes.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

468K 17.7K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
264K 12.1K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
599 34 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
448K 10.2K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...