The Bonds We Have (Beyblade B...

By endgamesplash

"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival i... More

Chapter 1: The Big Event! Legend Festival!
Chapter 2: Sword and Shield! Infinite Achilles!
Chapter 3: Battle Of The New Generation!
Chapter 4: Legends of BC Sol!
Chapter 5: Tag Team! Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Rantaro!
Chapter 6: Serious Flames vs. Super Sword!
Chapter 7: Attacking Full Force! Fight for Semifinals!
Chapter 8: Aiga vs Lane!
Chapter 9: Going All Out! Hyperion vs Valkyrie!
Chapter 10: The Burning Flare Battle!
Chapter 11: The Legend Festival Finale!
Chapter 12: Light & Dark! Hyperion & Helios!
Chapter 14: Battle Royale! Valt & Shu!
Chapter 15: Rematch With The Black Sun! Lucifer The End!
Chapter 16: Raging Whirlwinds! Jet Wyvern!
Chapter 17: Super Tournament! Ultra Legend Bladers League!
Chapter 18: Demon Master! Death & Abyss Diabolos!
Chapter 19: Power Unbound! Dismal Destruction!
Chapter 20: Bursting Flare! Lane vs. Lui!
Chapter 21: The Diminishing Sun!
Chapter 22: Bombers Battle! Mentor vs. Student!
Chapter 23: Grand Rivals! Epic Clash!

Chapter 13: The Crimson Fire God! World Spriggan!

60 1 2
By endgamesplash

On a dark and stormy day, Lane and Shu stand by a stadium in Lane's abandoned factory.

Shu looks at Lane, who's flare surrounds him, with determination. Lane... I can't let you turn into a monster. "World Spriggan will take on everything you've got!"

"Can you? Let's see it, then!" Lane taunts.

Lightning strikes outside. At that moment, Ranjiro leads the group of bladers into Lane's factory. "This way, bro!"

"Shu Kurenai!" Drum says.

"Lane! What's he..." Hyuga angrily says.

"Stop!" Valt interrupts Hyuga. Hyuga turns his head and looks at Valt as he speaks again. "Leave this to Shu." Valt turns his head and looks at Shu. Shu nods in response.

"Word Spriggan... You improved it to fight me?" Lane asks, smiling.

"Yeah" Shu responds.

"What an honor" Lane says, studying the bey. A double chassis, and a reversible ring. "But this is you we're talking about here. There's more to it, right?"

"What's he talking about?" Hyuga asks.

"He might be feeling something from Spriggan." Drum responds.

"Definitely worth crushing." Lane looks up at Shu. "Shu Kurenai. I've been set on defeating you. Ever since I first met you..."

Flashback

Lane walks towards the door. As the doors open, he sees Shu Kurenai standing in front of him.

"Lane, I saw your battle. Your fiery spirit is on the brink of going berserk. What do you think about joining me in the New York Bulls?"

Lane looks surprised at first from Shu's words. "Can you take on my Flare? This flame rising and bursting inside of me?" He asks, creating a fist and holding it towards his chest.

"Yeah."

"Then I'll join"

In the New York Bulls, Lane and Shu are training on the slackline. Shu does a backflip and lands on the slackline keeping his stability.

"Ever tried it before?" Shu asks.

"No" Lane responds.

"Try standing on it" Shu points to the other slack line right next to him.

Lane jumps on the slack line and lands nicely. "Like this?"

"Yeah. Now we are going to practice launching on it." Shu and Lane pull out their launchers and get ready to launch. "Let's go!"

"Go, Shoot!"

As Lane launches, he loses his balance and falls off the slackline.

"Keep your balance!"

"I know!"

Lane hops back on the slackline and continues to launch. He falls off lots and has trouble keeping his balance when launching.

"Focus on your balance more!"

"Go, Shoot!"

"Alright!"

Lane successfully launches without falling off the slack line, but the force of the launch breaks the slack line in half. Lane lands painfully on the ground. He gets up and goes on the other slackline, even more determined than ever. "Not yet!"

"Go, Shoot!"

Lane successfully launches on the slackline.

Lane and Shu are standing in front of a stadium, in their launching stances.

"Observe the opponent's stance, line of sight, even their breathing! Analyze it all! All strategy starts from there!"

"I know that already! It's common sense!" Lane responds.

"But you don't know it well enough! You need to look more closely!"

"Shu, have it back." Lane says throwing Shu's launcher back to him. Seconds after Shu catches his launcher, it breaks.

"My Flare is still growing" Lane says, his flare surrounding him, "And when it reaches his peak.." Lane turns his attention to Shu.

"Shu! I'm gonna blast it all at you!" Lane says menacingly as his facial markings glow.

"Lane..."

"I won't meet with you again until then." Lane leaves, walking down the tall mountain.

End of Flashback

"And now that time has come!" Lane looks at him determined, his flare showing more.

"I still can't afford to lose to you yet!" Shu tells him. He changes his bey around. "Come!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

Lane and Shu both launch with sparking shoots. Lucifer's barrier immediately activates. Spriggan immediately lands in the stadium with amazing speed.

"So fast!" Hyuga comments.

"Send him flying, Lucifer!"

"World Spin"

Both beys make contact in the center of the stadium. Lane looks shocked.

"They crashed!" Hyuga observes.

"No..." Drum interrupts, "Spriggan's chassis is free-spinning, so that's fending off some of Lucifer's power."

"So this is his defense mode..."

Spriggan's chassis deflects Lucifer's barrier. Lucifer's barrier gets smaller and Lucifer loses stamina.

"Look! The barrier!" Hyuga points out.

"He's whittling down Lucifer's stamina!" Ranjiro says.

"This is the power of World Spriggan!" Shu exclaims.

"I'll burst it!" Lane confidently says, powering up his Flare.

Lucifer and Spriggan continue to clash and circle each other at the center.

Shu tightens his hands into a fist. "No you won't!" His resonance confidently shows up around him.

The two beys continue to trade blows in the center until they both start to lose their stamina. Both beys slow down and stop moving.

"Spin finish," Drum states.

"Which one?" Hyuga asks.

"It was a draw." Rantaro responds.

"A draw!?" Lane hissed loudly. Lane yells out in frustration, his flare showing. He points at Shu in frustration. "I'll obliterate you in the next battle!"

Shu looks back at Lane, concerned. "Lane..."

Valt notices Shu's concerned look. "Shu..."

Flashback

Shu sits on a bench with Valt standing near him.

"That Flare's going to burn him eventually... I didn't want him to walk the same path I did. That's why I invited him to the Bulls. But the more he trained, the more his power consumed him. But, I still hadn't lost hope."

"So that's why you brought him to Lui."

Shu looks up at Valt, frustration showing on his face. "I thought I could change Lane, but maybe that was too arrogant of me."

End of Flashback

Shu... I know you can do it. You can change him.

Shu looks over at Valt. "Valt..." They both nod at each other in understanding. I... will win. His eyes fill with resonance as he changes his bey once again. "I'll go with attack mode this time. I will break your barrier!"

"Fat Chance. Come!" Lane says.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

Both beys land in the stadium.

"Spriggan has a counterclockwise spin!" Hyuga notices.

"Go!" Shu shouts.

Spriggan goes straight for Lucifer in the center. They clash briefly. Spriggan knocks Lucifer straight out of the center.

Valt looks at the scene shocked. That was his counter wing!

The knocking blow causes Lucifer to lose stability. Spriggan comes straight toward Lucifer, pushing him closer to the wall.

"You're not breaking anything!" Lane yells, his facial marking and eyes glowing as his flare surrounds him.

"Variant Wall!"

Lucifer knocks Spriggan to the other side of the stadium. Spriggan changes direction heading towards the edge of the stadium. Spriggan hits the wall on the stadium and goes flying into the air.

"He flew!?" Hyuga and Drum say in unison.

"Finish it!" Valt cheers.

"Spriggan"

"World Slash"

Spriggan falls down towards Lucifer, gaining speed. Spriggan hits Lucifer head on from the top. Lucifer gets sent into the air. Lucifer's barrier disappears. Lucifer lands back in the stadium.

"The barrier disappeared!" Hyuga cheered.

"He did it!" Ranjiro exclaims.

"This is it! This is it! Let my flare burn even brighter!" Lane yells, his flare expanding.

"Lucifer"

"Variant Disaster"

Lucifer's outer ring glows as they get closer. Both beys clash in the center of the stadium. While they are clashing, Lucifer pushes in Spriggan's burst lock, stopping Spriggan's disc from moving.

"What!?" Lane says, looking shocked.

"Counter break"

Spriggan's tip changes direction and clashes with Lucifer. The clash is intense, sending out powerful waves of winds. The wind is too much for Lane, sending him flying backwards hitting the wall of the factory and a pipe. Lucifer bursts midair.

"He won with a burst..." Hyuga says surprised.

"Awesome..." Drum comments.

Valt looks at Shu happily. "Shu..."

Shu walks over to Lane as the clouds in the sky began to clear.

"Lane... I've beaten your Flare." Shu offers a hand out to Lane. "Stand. And let's..." Shu's eyes widen suddenly as he looks at Lane. Lane has an angry expression on and his flare surrounds him with his glowing yellow eyes. Shu stands there shocked.

At the beach

Shu and Valt stand on the sand by the waters, while Rantaro, Drum and Hyuga stand back on the stairs leading to the beach.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Drum asks.

"Let's go listen!" Hyuga suggests.

Rantaro interrupts Hyuga's idea. "Not right now."

Valt looks over at Shu. "You don't look happy at all even though you won."

"Yeah." Shu says, sadly. "I couldn't change Lane. His flare is dangerous. He might burn himself out." The wind picks up slowly blowing across the beach, moving Shu's hair.

"I wonder..."

"Valt. Was I... wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 467 53
From high atop the Blading world reign the Blading Legends, a select group of Bladers who set the standard to which all other hopefuls aspire. No cha...
7.8K 256 8
Set after the end of season 2, in an alternate universe. --- Valt has won the tournament, but he still has a long way to go before he can bring Shu b...
128K 4.2K 38
{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake up every morning. And the reason for my...
6.7K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...