HEAVEN OF DESIRES โœ“

By Dharmanandini

~โ€ข~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
1. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’
2. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’
3. ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
4. ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
5. ๐”๐๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
6. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
7. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
8. ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
9. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
10. ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
11. ๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
12. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ
13. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
14. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
15. ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„
16. ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐…๐…
17. ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ
18. ๐๐‹๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘
19. ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐€๐
20. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“
21. ๐‡๐€๐“๐‘๐„๐ƒ
22. ๐’๐”๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
23. ๐€๐‘๐†๐”๐Œ๐„๐๐“
24. ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„
25. ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
26. ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ
27. ๐„๐…๐…๐„๐‚๐“
28. ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ
29. ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ
30. ๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’
31. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐„๐ƒ
32. ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“
34. ๐‰๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
35. ๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„
36. ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“
37. ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Š
38. ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
39. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ
40. ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐“
41. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
42. ๐‚๐”๐“๐„ ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
43. ๐๐„๐– ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

33. ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž?

12.8K 632 57
By Dharmanandini

It was the wedding day, the whole mansion was beautifully decorated while the bride was in her room with the groom. 

"What are we going to do now? In sometime the rituals will start, I can't marry you and Hrithik still don't care about anything__"

"You think so? Just wait and watch. Within 5 minutes he will be right here." Ritvik smirked and sat on the couch a little away from her.

"How are you so sure__" Her words cut in between due to the crackling sound of door. The doors pushed back and from it a tensed Hrithik marched inside.

"Shreya!!"

He desperately called her and sat on his knees before her. Unknown from the presence of his brother he held her hands and brought it before him.

"Please don't marry him. Please shreya! I'm sorry for leaving you in mid. I didn't know what to do! Years ago bhai loved someone, she pretended to love him and left him on their wedding day. I was scared about that. I thought maybe you are with me for money, I was scared of heartbreak shreya. Please forgive me. I promise now I won't repeat the same mistake. Give me a last chance, please marry me. I will confess it before everyone but please don't punish me like this."

He said everything in one go. Shreya cried, she didn't know why. Those were happy tears or sad but she just felt like to cry. Hrithik wiped her face and embraced her tightly.

She punched his chest and mumbled repeatedly "I hate you! I hate you!!"

"I'll bear your hate but not the separation from you."

"Promise me that you will never hurt me. You will never leave me alone!" She said breaking the hug.

"Never!!" He said before pecking a light kiss on her head.

"Hmmm!! So what's the plan?"

The voice pulled their attention back. Hrithik jumped on his place shocked seeing his brother there. Shreya giggled while ritvik chuckled passing a smirk.

"Utar gayi saari hekdi yaa kuch baaki hai? It's okay, you don't have to sacrifice your bachelorhood. I will marry her, right shreya?"

Shreya giggled at them as hrithik's face tensed up. He grabbed her hand in tight grip pulling her towards him.

"She's like your sister. Keep your eyes away from her and find some lady of your age. Shreya is just a kid before you." He told taking steps backward.

"Oh! Now you have so many reasons but till yesterday showing useless attitude, bastard!" He punched in his stomach while Hrithik winced before both of them burst out laughing and embracing each other.

"Thank you so much bhai and I'm sorry, I hurt you a lot__"

"Doesn't matter! You understood your mistake that's all for me. Now get ready, everyone is waiting__"

"Everyone? How will we convince mom & dad? I'm scared!"

He spoke his fear out but instead of saying anything ritvik laughed and sat on the bed.

"You are laughing? Think something bhai, you have to do something for your brother. Please!!"

"Idiot! I was never the groom. The guests, media and relatives have come here for Hrithik Kashyap and Shreya Dixit's marriage. Everything was planned before hand, it was just that your smart brother had printed a separate invitation card with my name on it so that my little brother will burn more in jealousy and confess out."

He revealed and they heard a gasp. Hrithik gave a betrayed look and turned to shreya who was now looking tensed.

She held his hand and tried to not let him go "Please don't break the marriage. I know, we planned everything but it was for good. Our intentions were__"

"You don't have to explain shreya! Whatever happen, now I won't leave you ever." He smiled and hugged her.

"I am taking my sister with me and maintain some fine distance from her till the wedding will done." Ritvik pulled her back and get her with him.

~•~

'What's the meaning of your life krisha? There's nothing left now. Your love left you and now he is someone else's. What about you? You are again alone! None is there for you! Your life has again stopped on the same place it was few years ago.'

Her inner voice rang in her ears to which she closed them tightly and yelled to stop that voice. That loneliness was killing her and now this voice. She was tired of everything. Those daily nightmares, horrible memories and ritvik's words were killing her everything.

"STOPP!! I AM NOT ALONE!! I AM NOT ALONE!!"

'You are alone!'

She heard that voice again and suddenly her mind started imagining the scenes.

Ritvik's figure appeared before her and a smile crosses her lips. She got up to grab his outstretched hand but before her someone else did. It was the same girl she had seen that day whom he claimed as his baby's mother.

She saw them both exchanging loving glances and then him kissing her. He looked towards her and laughed at her.

Krisha called him. She begged before him but he left her alone and went with that Lady.

"RITVIK!! DON'T GO RITVIK! PLEASE DON'T GO!!"

Her yelling was heard by her parents. Shivani and alok ran towards her room and banged on the door but she was no way opening it.

Pissed off with everything krisha looked for something. Her eyes stuck with a mirror. She reach out to grab it then breaking it, picked up a sharp piece.

Her mind blanked out, not thinking the results of her action she mumbled the last words.

"Instead seeing you with someone else I will end myself. Pyaar karna agar gunah tha toh mujhe isski saja manjur hai fir chahe vo meri maut hi kyu naa ho! I love you RITVIK!"

And with that she did the unexpected think. Alok kicked the door with great efforts and as soon as he stepped in krisha fell on floor. Her wrist bleeding and in no time she went unconscious.

With alok and shivani another scream came, that was none other than ritvik behind him prem.

"KRISHA!!"

"Krisha?? Krisha get up!" He took her face in his hands and patted her cheeks. Krisha's eyelids flatter little before shutting again.

Alok sat near his daughter as he pushed back ritvik and get her.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!! DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER."

He shouted with tears flowing his own eyes. Both were devasted and panicked that none no what to do. Prem came near ritvik and asked them to take her to hospital.

Ritvik immediately get his handkerchief and tied it on her wrist.

"Let me take her to hospital uncle! Please!!" He requested and before getting any response picked her up going outside.

~•~

"Where is krisha? Isha was calling her but she isn't responding. I though you all are busying with the rituals of marriage. And did you tell about her to Uncle, Aunty? What did they say?" Prem asked desperately while the marriage was continuing.

Ritvik welcomed the guests and excused himself dragging Prem with him.

"Don't take her name and just enjoy the wedding!"

"What? What do you mean by that? What's wrong ritvik?" He asked suspiciously.

"Everything is right! I did a mistake by forgetting her betrayal but not anymore. Don't even dare to lecture me now. You can't understand my pain and anger, better stay out of it!" He warned and walked from there.

Prem grabbed his mobile and called krisha's number. Fortunately someone picked it. Before he could talk the mobile was dropped by shivani and then he heard the yelling sound.

Prem ran to ritvik and turned the call on speaker.

"What__"

Again a yell and ritvik recognised the voice. He snatched the mobile and tried to talk but then alok and shivani's voice came. They were banging something or the door while calling and begging her to open the door.

Ritvik's heart clenched and it banged with an unknown fear. He ran out leaving the wedding and got inside the car, with him Prem too came and they both soon drove to krisha's home.

When they reached ritvik went inside to see her but the scene he saw was the most horrible one. Everything erased from his mind except her and he felt like all the memories of her rewinding before his eyes.

"KRISHA!!"

Ritvik jerked off on the place devasted with the situation but Prem held his arm calming him down.

"Krisha?"

"Wait for the doctors! Everything will be fine!" He told and ritvik was anything but calm.

Soon the doctor came outside and told about her whereabout. The cut wasn't deep which saved her. Alok and shivani went inside not before warning ritvik to go away but he didn't listen.

He followed them and reached inside. Krisha had just opened her eyes which first fell over him. He smiled finally sighing a breathe of relief but it pierced her more. Her eyes caught the view of his outfit and she realised that now he's married. She took off her eyes with a blank expression and turned to her parents.

"Why did you do this krisha? Did you think how will we live without you? Why did you do this?" Shivani asked crying with her hand covering her mouth.

Alok wiped his tears and hugged his wife trying to calm down while krisha just looked at them with no expression.

"Krisha__"

Ritvik called and stepped forward only to blocked by alok. He pushed him back and warned again.

"Dare you take her name! Get out of here or I will loose my control."

"Uncle please let me talk her! Please!!"

"I said get out__"

"Papa__" Krisha's voice broke them apart as she gestured her parents to let him come.

"What do you want ritvik? If you want to hurt me then try it, now you can't break me more because I'm already broken." She said wincing in between due to the pain.

"I want answer krisha! Why did you do this? You don't love me then why?"

She looked at him with glassy eyes "I never loved someone more or less than you. But now I don't want to prove it."

"Then why did you run away? What was the reason?"

She chuckled and looked at him. "Pehele main tadap rahi thi tumhe sab batane ke liye lekin tum janna nahi chahte the ab tum janna chahte ho lekin main tumhe batana nahi chahti! It's better we part our ways ritvik. Congratulations for your married life."

"It's not like you are thinking__"

"I don't want to hear anything. I'm tired ritvik! Tired of everything, even I am not allowed to die peacefully. Please don't trouble me more and let me live in peace. Akeli hi sahi jee lungi main meri zindagi."

She stopped him and turned her face to avoid him. Ritvik tried to speak but alok pulled him out with himself.

"You want to know the reason, right? I will tell you!"

"Alok, leave it__" Shivani said but he showed his palm and turned to ritvik who was waiting.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :-  𝟖𝟎+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.2K 42
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
6.5M 306K 57
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
11.5K 1.1K 16
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
22.7K 960 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...