Angel of Fire

By quinn_between_

Katherine Helen Swan is a relatively normal teen until her sister becomes involved in the business of vampire... More

Start
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
face claims

Twenty-Four

194 5 0
By quinn_between_

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training," Jacob told Bella as Katherine and Renesmee communicated in their own special way.

Since Katherine became a half vampire her abilities have become more then what she had before. She could hear the wolf but if she focused they could hear her too. She'd also learned she could hear the vampires if she began to lose focus. Edward helped her alot in learning how to control it and even shut it out. With Renesmee the two would quietly communicate so they could keep their secrets and share their favorite memories. Benjamin helped her with the elements but the two learned he could only help so much. He controlled four elements. She commanded nature. Renesmee seemed to be listening to Bella and Jacob.

"Mae," Katherine scolded. "It's not nice to snoop on conversations that aren't ours."

"Then why do you do it?" Renesmee asked.

"You- I don't."

"Didn't you say lying is bad?"

"You lose the title of favorite niece."

"But I'm your only niece."

Katherine laughed and so did Renesmee.

"I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys," Jacob said causing Bella to make a face. "But come on, Dracula one and two are."  Jacob made a face causing him and Bella to start chuckling. "Creepy."

The car pulled up to Charlie's house. Katherine saw Charlie and Sue, who is holding Dakota, leaving the house to greet them. Renesmee quickly exited the vehicle and ran to her grandfather. Katherine moved to stand next to Bella as the two had a smile on their faces. They watched the interaction between the two. As Charlie was talking to Renesmee she moved to look at her cousin who she adored.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table," Sue told them.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie told Renesmee.

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" Bella spoke up.

"I'm going with Bella," Katherine said as she walked over to the passenger side. "Don't bother arguing with me, Bella."

"Impossible," Bella scoffed.

"Just like you," Katherine muttered.

Bella and Katherine got into the car. It was an accident when Katherine found out what Bella knew. She thought her mind would be off limits to her just like it is to Edward. But whatever has allowed Bella to always protect Katherine seemed to alow the girls a way to communicate without others knowing, not even Edward.

"I'll wait in the car. Just try not to take too long," Katherine teased.

Bella rolled her brown contact covered eyes as she got out of the car. Katherine laughed as she pulled out her phone to waste some time.

***

When Bella got back in the car she tossed the envelope to her sister.

"Open it."

Katherine Opened it and saw the four passports for Jacob, Renesmee, Leah, and Dakota.

"I was afraid it would come to this."

Katherine showed Bella the conversation she had with Billy.

"You knew this would happen?"

"No, it was just a fear. I needed to make sure our kids would be safe."

"Well it's all in place isn't it. Leah knows so all we have to do is tell Jake."

"I'll tell him just before. If it comes to it you'll give him the sign and they'll leave with our kids."

The rest of the ride back to Charlie's was quite. When they got their Katherine spent as much time as she could with Dakota. She wiped away tears as they had to leave.

"Don't cry. We'll see him again," Renesmee smiled at her aunt.

"I know, sweetheart. I just miss him is all," Katherine smiled at her niece.

***

Katherine wrote letters to Dakota. Letters that caused tears to fall from her eyes. She grabbed things that her son could remembered her by. Photos of her and him and his father. Though Jacob would be with him, she would not. She had to remind herself that it was the only way her son and Bella's daughter could be safe. She went to Bella to give her the stuff she wished for him to have. As she walked in Alistair walked out.

"Everything okay?" Katherine asked as she looked back at the man.

"Yeah. You have everything?"  Bella asked.

Katherine nodded and handed Bella a small box with an envelope with Kota written on top. She watched as Bella took it and placed it in the backpack.

"I hate this," Katherine whispered.

"Me too," Bella sighed.

***

Katherine sat next to Seth and Leah as she watched Renesmee and Jacob laughing. Dakota was in her arms sleeping. Seth made silly jokes to entertain Renesmee. Leah teased Jacob and Katherine simply enjoyed what she could while she could.

"All right! Present time! Let's go!" Charlie clapped his hands together to gather everyone. "Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going."

Jacob moved to give his gift to Renesmee.

"What did you get me?" Seth asked Leah.

"I'm not giving you anything," Leah laughed.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth asked again.

Katherine passed a gift to Seth, Jacob, Renesmee, and Leah.

"See, Kat got me something," Seth teased his sister.

"Me too, dork," Leah laughed.

Leah opened her gift and noticed it was a gold heart shaped locket. When she opened it she saw the photo was of her, Katherine, and Dakota.

"I love it. Thank you," Leah hugged Katherine.

Seth opened his gift and had a huge smile on his face. It was one of the flowers she had grown around Seth one day. She'd preserved it in what looked like a sort of snow globe.

"This is awesome," Seth looked up at Katherine with a smile.

Jacob opened his gift and looked up at Katherine when he saw it. It was a photo book with old photos of their friend group before they were dragged into all the crazy. Jacob flipped through the pages and smiled at one of them.

"I didn't know you took a picture of this," Jacob chuckled. The photo was a photo of Embry and Jacob passed out in the front seats of the rabbit. Quil was in the back seat putting bunny ears on the two of them.

Renesmee opened the gift she got from Jacob. It was a bracelet he made. She smiled up at him before opening her gift from her aunt. It was a locket much like Leah's except it had the last name Swan carved into the front. Inside on one side was a photo of Bella and Katherine when they were thirteen. On the other side was a photo of her holding Dakota with Edward smiling down at them. She looked up at Katherine with a smile.

Bella and Edward walked into the living room. "Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is," Bella held out and envelope for her dad to take. "It's a five day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

"You leave tomorrow," Edward spoke up.

"Don't worry about, Kota. I got Billy to take over babysitting," Katherine smiled.

Charlie didn't know that when Katherine came to pick up and drop off Dakota everyday she was only taking him over to Billy. Since Sue spends most of her time with Charlie they had to work out an arrangement that didn't make Charlie suspicious. She spent the time she could with Dakota when he was at Billy's house but it still was never enough.

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow," Charlie shook his head.

"I made arrangements for you at work," Sue said as she walked in and handed a bottle for Dakota to Katherine.

"Sneaky. And extravagant," Charlie said.

"And non-refundable, I'm afraid," Edward said.

"You two trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked causing the two to look down. "Because it's working!" Charlie chuckled. "Fraser river. That means we'll be chasing cutthroat."

"We might even hook some rainbow or some bulls," Sue said as she sat in Charlie's lap.

"Woman knows her trout," Charlie said.

Bella walked over to Renesmee and the two talked as Bella put the bracelet Jacob made for her on. She looked over the necklace and smiled back at her sister.

"Okay everyone. We are gathering for a family photo. No complaints or back talk. Let's go," Katherine got everyone to gather infront of the tree and she set her camera up and put the timer on. Once the photo was taken she walked over to Charlie. "Sue is gonna print it for you. Consider it my gift." She gave her dad a kiss on the cheek.

○■□●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 10 10
may swan is Bella swan twin sister when Bella and may find out what the Cullen are vampire Edward and Bella started to date but may and jasper and Ro...
34.7K 487 9
Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly tan skin. She lived with her mother and...
47.7K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
67.4K 1.3K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...