Mi Camaleon |🦎-Camilo Madrig...

By bobbiwritesfanfics

|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a... More

|🦎-Author's Note-🦎|
1- La Escuela del Encanto
2- The Ceremony
3- The Boy in the Yellow Ruana
4- Dreams
5- Argumentos
6- Fights
7- DetenciΓ³n
8- Familia
9- Fever
10- 'My girlfriend, Y/n'
11- Duet
12- Flirting
13- A Night at the Casita
14- Cami
15- Who am I?
16- We Don't Talk About Bruno
17- The Engagement/Turn It Down
18- In the Walls
19- El Concurso de Canto Colombiano
20- Un MillΓ³n de SueΓ±os
21- Reescribir las Estrellas
22- Mariposa
23- No More Secrets
24- Crack goes Casita
25- Not a house!
27- School
28- Swimming
29- Sneaky Camaleon
30- Novio y Novia
|🦎-Epilogue-🦎|

26- Party/Sleepover

310 11 3
By bobbiwritesfanfics

A/N: Hi! So, basically, these last five chapters will mostly be Y/n and Camilo secretly dating. So, here's what you've all been waiting for: Camilo fluff and make outs.
This chapter contains heated make outs and mentions of you-know-what 👉🏽👌🏼🙊

|🎉-Y/n's POV-🎉|

I looked at my selection of dresses. I wanted to look my best for the celebration.

Especially for Camilo.

I chose a yellow dress, with orange heels. I applied some basic makeup and put on some jewellery.

(Can be any dress, preferably yellow.)

I twirled around, admiring myself in the mirror. Val walked in, without saying a word, grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house.

"Hey! You can just ask you know!"

"Knowing you, you'd be checking yourself out for hours."

"Let's head down there!" I exclaimed, Camilo returning to my mind.

A group of kids stopped me and began tugging on my arms.

"Hey, you're Y/n, right? The one with the water and the fire?"

"Who's asking?"

"Us?"

"Well, 'us', would you like me to show you?"

"Yes!"

I giggled at them. I raised my hands and recreated the kids with water. I then rolled it into a ball and splashed it into the air.

"She's so cool! You're so cool!"

"Well, I'm not nearly as cool as the Madrigals. Especially Mirabel."

"What can Mirabel do?"

"Well, Mirabel doesn't have a gift. But she doesn't need one to be awesome! You know why? She's the one who saved the miracle!"

"Without powers? Wow, she is cool!"

"Why don't you guys run ahead so you can meet her?"

They nodded, smiling ear to ear.

The Casita was in my view. It was strange seeing myself of their front door. I didn't have my own door in there, but I didn't really want one.

I scanned the crowd and grinned when I saw two of the same man. One of the two walked into the house, while the other changed to greet an old woman, then a child.
Finally, he returned to his normal self.

That's him.
Camilo Madrigal.
Mi Camaleon.

He met my eyes and smiled. He bowed as I got closer to him. He took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Welcome to the party, niña bonita."

Those words gave me deja vu from the first night we met. Can you believe we used to hate eachother's guts?

"Glad to be here, mi hermoso."

As I passed him, I whispered, 'Your room. 15 minutes.' in his ear.

Me and him had been meeting up in secret to make out. We hadn't precisely specified what our relationship was. Friends with benefits, I guess?

Regardless, I'm not complaining.

I scanned the crowds when I entered and saw Andy. She's still been ignoring me since the dramatic reveal of my powers.

I should talk to her.

Speaking of the dramatic reveal of my powers, I haven't seen Matteo in a while. Maybe he left through the gap in the mountains.

Good riddance, you revolting, pedophilic creep.

"Y/n! You're here!" Luisa appeared with a smile. I'd gotten pretty close with all the Madrigal girls really.

"C'mon, we're by the drinks table." She lead me to the table, where I saw Val, Isa, Mira, and Dol.

"Why, hello there ladies." I smirked.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"How did the confession go?" Dolores tilted her head. I noticed her hair was down.

Let me tell you, when Mariano saw her, he would instantly turn into a simp, no doubt.

Blush rose onto my cheeks. "I-I... I didn't tell him..." I lied. We're keeping it a secret for now and either way I wouldn't want describe our make out sessions to his sister and primas.

"What?"

"I can't! I don't want to ruin things! Please, don't tell him."

They looked at eachother, shaking their heads and sighing. I think they bought it.

I saw Camilo heading up to his room.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I excused myself, sneaking up the stairs.

I opened the door and crept into his room. He was sat on his bed until I walked in.

"Hi..." He smiled awkwardly.

"Hi Cami."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Camilo was most definitely the best kisser I've ever met.

He slammed me back against the door, startling me a little. He pulled away. "Sorry, was that too much?"

I shook my head. "N-No, you just surprised me."

He smiled cutely. I only just noticed his dimples. I reached up and poked them.

He laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Booping your dimples. You got a problem with that, chico?"

He shook his head. "Not at all."

I held his chin lightly and kissed both his dimples. His cheeks turned red.

Seeing how flustered he got, I then proceeded to kiss every freckle on his cute little face one by one.

Suddenly, I felt someone try to open the door behind me.

"Uh, who is it?"

"Milo, why can't I open your door?" Pepa's voice came from behind the door.

"Milo?" I mouthed. He rolled his eyes.

"I'll be out in a minute Mami."

Mami? That's adorable.

"Do you have a girl in there?"

"No!" His voice cracked, giving her all the answers she needed.

She laughed. "Don't take too long, mi hijo, we'll be putting out the desserts soon."

"Mami, we're not-!"

"Leaving you alone now! Practice safe! Don't need grandkids for a while yet!"

I covered my mouth laughing. "You're mom's different, isn't she?"

He laughed, resting his head on my chest. Suddenly he raised his head and looked up at me.

"You're wearing yellow."

"Yeah?"

"You're wearing yellow."

"So?"

"Did you do that to match me?"

"No!" My face heated up.

"Ha! You did!"

"N-No, i-it was just- It's a nice dress!"

"Yeah, suuure." He smiled.

I blew some hair out of my face and placed my hand on the doorknob.

Without warning, he grabbed my wrist and pinned it over my head.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"O-Out."

He shook his head. "I'm not done with you yet." He whispered, before connecting our lips once more.

He slyly moved his other hand down to my wrist and pinned it beside the other one.

"You're so cheesy." I tried to say. But anytime I tried to pull away, he brought me back in.

I love the flirty, dominating side of Camilo, but sometimes I like to take charge.

He can stay in charge... for now.

I heard my name spoken from outside the door.

"Camilo-" He kissed me again.

"C-Camilo-" Kiss.

"Cami!" He stopped.

"I think someone's looking for us." I whispered.

He released my hands and pressed his ear against the door. I did the same.

"Where is she?" Bruno asked.

"I think I saw her head into Camilo's room." Mirabel responded.

She knocked on the door, making us jump back.

"Y/n? Gloria's looking for you. Are you in here?"

"Y-Yeah. What does she need?"

"She said she's wanted to say bye."

"O-Oh, okay."

I looked at Camilo and shrugged. I gave him a peck on the lips and left.

"What were you doing in there?"

"I was just talking to Cami."

She raised her eyebrow. "'Cami'?"

"Yeah... it's a nickname. I have nicknames for everyone. Mira, Isa, Dol, Val, Lui, Andy, etc."

"Okay, suuure."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to Gloria at the door.

"What did you need?"

"Well, I'm heading home, but I think the girls are having a sleepover, so you're welcome to stay with them if you want."

I kissed her on the cheek. "Gracias, tía. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, mi vida!"

I noticed Camilo stood talking to the girls.

"Hey, Y/n, we're all having a big sleepover, want in?" Mirabel asked cheerfully. But, when is that girl not cheerful?

"Of course." I looked at Camilo, who winked teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

Everyone at the party left. Me, Val and a one of Antonio's friends, called Cecilia, slept over in Toñito’s room.

"Hey, wanna try a game we learned outside the mountains?" Camilo suggested. I immediately knew what he meant.

"What is it?"

"It's called Truth or Dare. Basically, we'll go around in a circle as you have to pick truth or dare. If you pick truth, you have to answer whatever question they ask 100% honestly. If you pick dare, you have to do whatever they dare you to do."

"Sounds good." Val smiled.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go first." Dol volunteered.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Has Mariano proposed yet?"

Her face turned red. "Actually..."

"Already?!" Camilo and Isa gasped.

She laughed, nodding.

"Don't tell me you said yes!"

She shook her head. "I want to get to know him better first.

"Good."

Camilo pointed at her. "If he breaks your heart, I'll break his neck."

I laughed. "You can't even reach his neck, shortie."

"I'm taller than you!"

"By precisely 2 inches." I leaned closer to him.

"May as well be 2 feet, shawty."

I slapped his chest. "Estúpido."

He put has hand over his heart. "Rude!"

"Are we going to keep playing or are you going to keep flirting?" Lui smirked.

"I can hardly keep my food down!" Cecilia pretended to gag.

That sass! She's my new best friend.

We laughed. "Fine! Antonio, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you have a crush on anyone right now?" Cecilia asked.

He looked away, blush rising on his cheeks. "Maybe..."

Camilo smiled, ruffling his little brother's hair. "Aw, mi hermano pequeño's in love!"

I noticed Cecilia blush a little.

Introducing, my new OTP.
Cecilito.
Or Antolia.
I need to get better at ship names.

"Isabela, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why won't anyone do dares?" Camilo scoffed.

"Because I don't want to have to eat your socks or something!"

"Are you dating anyone right now?" Dol asked.

Her face turned red. "Yes..."

All the girls squealed. "Who's the lucky guy?!"

"Who said it's a guy?"

Did she just look at Val or am I imagining things?

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

"I guess I'll be the first to say dare."

"I dare you to kiss Camilo."

"Again?!" Cami and I shouted, bringing everyone's attention to us.

"You've kissed?!" Lui gasped.

Before we could explain, Pepa opened the doors.

"I'm sorry to ruin your party, but it's time for Antonio and Cecilia to sleep. Maybe you could go to Isabela's room so they can fall asleep?"

We shuffled down the corridors wordlessly until they closed the doors of Isa's room.

"You two kissed?!" Val yelled instantly.

"I-It was for a dare!"

"During the contest!"

"Hardly even qualifies as a kiss!"

Mirabel looked unimpressed. "I knew."

Everyone but me and her looked shocked.

Cami looked at me, then her, then me again. "How did she find out?" He looked at her. "How did you find out?"

She left for a second before returning with one of Bruno's vision. At one angle, it showed Mira and Isa hugging, at the other it showed me and Camilo kissing.

Now that I saw it, I realised it wasn't the kiss from when we were dared.

It was when I snuck in before the miracle collapsed.

"Oh. My. God." All but Mira and I spoke simultaneously.

"We kissed to save the miracle?"

"I guess?"

"Hey! We're getting side tracked! Back to the game!"

"So, who's turn is it?" I asked, trying to get out of kissing him in front of everyone.

"Hey! You know who's turn it is!" Isa used vines to make me face him.

We both leaned in. I put my hand on the side of his face as his slipped behind my neck. Our lips met, causing the girls to gasp.

"Oooo!"

He then decided to slip his tongue into my mouth. A handful of flowers flew at us, making him reluctantly pull away.

"Keep it PG, Camilo, jeez!" Mirabel laughed.

"Not too bad, mi amigo." I winked. His cheeks began to redden.

I love teasing him~

"Anyway, Val, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you dating anyone right now?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh. On the down low, of course."

"Lui, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Cami smirked, malevolently. "Finally! I dare you to steal something."

Her eyes widened. "Steal something? Do I have to do it now?"

We nodded.

A smirk spread across her face. Before anyone had even noticed, she stole the shapeshifter's shoe.

"Ay! Give that back!"

She raised her arm high over her head, far out of his reach. "You told me to steal something!"

He had to shift into her to get it back, since she was so much bigger than him. He huffed as he slipped it back onto his foot.

"Camilo, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you and Y/n to spend 7 minutes in heaven."

He choked on thin air, shifting into Dol, then me, than the weird face he does when he's surprised.

Meanwhile, I turned redder than a fucking tomato.

I shook my head, hiding my face in my hands. "No! Nope! Never! Nada!"

"Yeah, we're too young for that, right?"

"The age if consent is 14 actually." Dol smiled.

We looked at eachother, immediately turning redder that I thought humanly possible.

"No." We said in unison.

"Fine. Dolores, truth or dare?"

"Truth again."

"What sounds do you associate with us?" I asked.

"What?"

"Well, you said you associated Bruno with the sound of sand in 'We Don't Talk About Bruno'."

"When?"

I stood up, clearing my throat.

"Hey!
Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling.
I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling.
I associate him with the sound of falling sand.
Sh! Sh! Sh!"

I mimicked the dance she'd done while she had sung it.

"It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling.
Always left Abuela and the family fumbling,
Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand.
Do you understand?"

Camilo jumped out from behind the girls, scaring them.

"Seven foot frame!
Rats along his back!
When he calls your name,
It all fades to black!"

He joined me in front of them as we twirled and danced around.

"Yeah, he sees your dreams,
And feasts on your screams!"

"We don't talk about Bruno,
No, no, no!
We don't talk about Bruno!"

"Okay, okay, that's enough!" We laughed, sitting back down with them.

"So, what sounds do you associate with us?"

"Well, I always think of Isabela when people admire things. Just hearing people discuss beauty, because they're either talking about you or your flowers.

"Aww!" Isa rested her head on her cousin's shoulder.

"For Luisa, I think of heartbeats. Fast heartbeats after exercise or slow sleeping heartbeats, they just remind me of her.

"For Val, I think of scribbling. You're always writing things down. And it's such a calming sound.

"For our Mamá, I obviously think of rain. And Toñito I think birds.

"For Camilo, I think laughing. I hear the kids in town laughing and I know you've probably got something to do with it.

"And for Y/n, even before I knew about your gift, I though of water or fire. Because it can be quiet or it can be loud. A slow lapping tide or violent crashing waves. Same with fire. It can be small and smouldering or large and fierce."

"Dolores, that's so poetic."

"That's adorable."

"What about me?" Mirabel asked.

"For you, it's running footsteps. You're always in a hurry to get somewhere."

Mira smiled, and then yawned. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted."

"Should we head back into Antonio's room to sleep?"

We all nodded and crept through the silent house. I saw movement downstairs. I looked down and saw Bruno turning a corner, followed by his rat posse.

It's strange seeing Bruno out in the open. He doesn't have to sneak around anymore. I don't think he's even used to it yet.

We returned to the quiet room. Me and Camilo checked on Antonio and Cecilia and found them cuddling on Toñito’s hammock.

"Aww."

I turned to walk away, but Camilo grabbed my wrist.

"What?"

He pointed down to the girls, who were fast asleep already. He put his finger to his lips and then lead me further into his brother's jungle room.

We found our way to a familiar spot. This is were we both went the night of Antonio's ceremony. It seems so long ago.

I turned to Camilo, who was leaning against a tree watching me look around.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Well, I realised, we never did finish that dare."

I turned red. "You don't mean...?" I tried to gesture with my fingers.

"No! No! I was just thinking maybe we could kiss some more...?"

I leaned in. "Of course, querido."

He put his hands on the side of my face and closed the gap.

He pushed me back against a tree. But this time, I decided to take charge and swapped our positions.

Despite being the one against the tree, he kissed back with force. It was a battle for dominance and I'm not letting him win this time.

I pulled at his clothes as his hands moved up into my hair. Suddenly, he pushed me backwards, making us both lay in the grass.

He didn't hesitate to crawl back on top of me and continue, now slipping his tongue in once more.

You're letting him win!

I rolled over, switching our positions again. I used my legs to hold his hips down. I nibbled on his lip, making him moan a little against my mouth.

The second he did this, he climbed back on top of me, refusing to submit. He took his hands out of my hair and began exploring my curves. Of course, he didn't take it too far.

I decided to roll over again, not noticing how close we were to the river's edge. We were so close, in fact, that I rolled us straight into it.

We fell under the water for a moment, before we both re-emerged.

"That's one way to stop me from winning."

I laughed, shaking my head. I swam back to the land and started to dry myself off. I pulled off my dress, but lucky for me I was wearing a vest and shorts underneath it.

We both decided to stay where we were and curled up to sleep on the hillside.

I laid curled up in Camilo's arms.

"I'm still in charge, you know." I said.

Without warning, he grabbed my wrists, pinning them at either side of my head and climbing on top again.

He quickly, kissed me on the lips, before trailing along my jawline. His lips reached my ear. He sucked my ear lobe gently, causing me to release an unexpected moan.

"Are you, mi princesa?"

He began kissing my jawline again, trailing back to my mouth. He basically shoved his tongue down my throat.

He then laid back down and cuddled me close, as though he hadn't even moved.

"You're such a tease, Milo."

"Don't you dare start calling me that." He said, not opening his eyes.

I laughed and feel asleep beside him.

I'll get back at him soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.6K 20
"I'm gonna marry her anyway!" Camilo crossed his arms. "And how are you exactly gonna do that?" Dolores smirked and walked towards Camilo. "Watch me...
7.1K 212 37
Ah, yes. Marriage on paper. That's okay, it's normal for someone your family anyway. But why does it have to be him? Camilo, the Madrigals' eldest ma...
9.1K 474 19
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐒 πŒπŽπ‘π“πˆπ’ ━━ ❝Y/N, remember, it's not about not failing. It's about doing your best and knowing that, regardless of the outcome...
365K 7.9K 15
* THIS IS REALLY OLD AND SCRAPPY PLUS, Y/N IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT LEAVE * "ᴍΙͺ ᴀᴍᴏʀ...Ι’Ιͺκœ°α΄› ᴏʀ ɴᴏ Ι’Ιͺκœ°α΄›, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ κœ±α΄›Ιͺʟʟ ꜱᴏ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ ᴍᴏ...