See You Later ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Two ex lovers meet again ,they love each other just the same as before ,they were each other's halves that co... More

character intro + warnings
1st chapter.
2nd chapter.
3rd chapter.
4th chapter.
5th chapter.
6th chapter.
7th chapter.
8th chapter.
9th chapter.
10th chapter.
11th chapter.
12th chapter.
13th chapter.
14th chapter.
15th chapter.
16th chapter.
17th chapter.
18th chapter.
19th chapter.
20th chapter.
21st chapter.
22nd chapter.
23rd chapter.
24th chapter.
25th chapter.
26th chapter.
27th chapter.
28th chapter.
29th chapter.
30th chapter.
31st chapter.
32nd chapter.
33rd chapter.
34th chapter.
35th chapter.
36th chapter.
37th chapter.
38th chapter.
39th chapter.
40th chapter.
41st chapter.
42nd chapter.
43rd chapter.
44th chapter.
45th chapter.
46th chapter.
47th chapter.
48th chapter.
49th chapter.
50th chapter.
51st chapter.
52nd chapter.
53rd chapter.
54th chapter.
55th chapter.
56th chapter.
57th chapter.
58th chapter.
59th chapter.
60th chapter.
Epilogue.

Bonus Chapter.

1.5K 67 8
By PurpleTaeGguks

(the fic is almost completed, only a thing or two is left that's mostly fluff.

This chapter is Satomi/youra and Raewoo centric chapter there isn't much of taekook there that's why i decided to make it a bonus chapter instead. 2 more to go.)

3rd person POV:

"Chill, taehyung. He's not going to eat him." Youra whispered to the man who was clenching and unclenching his fists, she held his hand in her own to calm him down as they started ahead.

The man who was the oldest out of them all was hugging the pregnant male while leaning down because he was much shorter than him, he rubbed his shoulder as he hugged back and said.."visit us soon, woo hyung. The baby is coming soon and i need you to be here when the baby is here." The man with a swollen belly said in a stern tone and the other man just pinched his chubby cheeks with a large boxy smile of his in return.

"I will visit frequently, and of course I have to be here for my niece or nephew." Raewoo chuckled before he turned towards his brother..

"Tae.. call me often.. please..?" It's been almost a week since they talked and even though the bitter feelings were a lot less now and everything was cleared out.. they couldn't just be all mushy - mushy with each other altogether.

But they were working on it and it showed..but the possessiveness that taehyung felt regarding jungkook when it comes to raewoo was still there.

"Will do.. please be here when the baby is here.. hyung." As soon as he called him 'hyung' taehyung looked away because it was the first time he called him like that in years, and hearing him say that both jungkook and raewoo gasped.

And the elder man couldn't help himself as he pulled his younger brother in a hug,"i will visit you as often as I can, i promise. I will miss you." He whispered the last part and taehyung suddenly felt emotional as he heard that but he just sniffled and didn't let the tears fall as he hugged his brother back briefly as he said back.."I'll miss you too."

"Now go..it's about time." Taehyung pulled away from the hug as he motioned towards the gates, they all were at the airport to see off the business man who was supposed to be leaving today after being done with his work there in Seoul.

"Yeah yeah I'm leaving." But before he could.. he looked at the two men before hesitating to take a step but he did it anyway as he walked towards the two women who stood beside each other looking at him in anticipation as well.

"Take care.. and.. stay in touch with me if you can.. please.." Raewoo muttered as he stood closer to them, a light blush painted his cheeks and it was the same for the two women as well as they nodded their head in his direction as they replied, "will do..you too.. take care, Raewoo."

And they hugged him together as the man also hugged them back, holding them by their waists in a protective hold as he pecked both of their cheeks one by one with a fond smile.

"I'll make sure to come back as soon as I can.." raewoo whispered in their ears before he stepped back and turned around, waving his hand back at them before walking away from them all.

As soon as he left, Youra turned to her girlfriend and hugged her who seemed quite sentimental as well.."it's okay, baby. He will be back soon, hm." She said to herself as she kissed her forehead and youra just nodded with a pout on her lips before facing her and pecking her lips.

"He will."

Taehyung and jungkook just stood there with their lips parted in surprise at whatever just happened in front of them. It was no surprise to them that the three of them had gotten a lot closer over the week and they also saw the subtle flirting that the man was doing with the two ladies but they had no clue it wasn't as a joke like the two thought.

They decided to not say anything for now and let the two ladies have their moment as they wiped their teary eyes and got out of the airport.

With jungkook and taehyung following them.

.

.

.

.

"Mind explaining what's going on between you two and Raewoo?" Taehyung was the one to ask because it directly involved his brother who he still wasn't very sure about.

"Yeah.. what was that at the airport?" Jungkook asked as he rested his back at his lover's chest.. now dressed up in his comfort clothes that being one of taehyung's oversized hoodies with a pair of shorts as his tummy was uncovered while the elder man ran his hand on it ever so often.

They all were sitting in the living room of jungkook's mansion because they had nothing better to do today. Satomi and youra also took a leave to see off raewoo properly, and just decided to tag along to Jeon mansion because it was an evening flight and it was late enough anyways.. they were dressed up in comfortable clothes as well now sprawled over one of the other couches infront of the two men.

Some boring movies were playing in the background as they all held some random snacks in their hands.

"What do you mean?" Youra let out, pretending to be unaware about the question as she just stayed there with her head resting in her girlfriend's lap.

"You know what i mean noona, don't make me say it." Jungkook called her 'noona'.. oh he was SERIOUS serious about it, it was quite evident with the tone he used to say it as well but it was really difficult to find him intimidating with the way he was laying down almost halfnaked over taehyung.

"We fucked." Satomi answered with a smirk making the former idol choke on the chips he was eating as he exclaimed,"WHAT?"

"Calm down, hyung." Jungkook turned around to rub his back because he was still pretty much choking but he got better in a few seconds only.

"HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM, SUNSHINE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FUCKED? THE THREE OF YOU OR JUST YOU AND RAEWOO?" taehyung had so many questions but he didn't even know how to word them all as he stared at the two women with wide eyes.

"The three of us.. together." Youra answered with a smile as if it wasn't a big deal but jungkook himself was flabbergasted.

The female CEO getting involved in a threesome wasn't that shocking to jungkook honestly, but the fact that the other woman willingly got involved in something like that with another man.. was quite a news to him. She rarely ever does any scenes for her acting with another man, this was real life they were talking about. Even though she was pansexual she pretty much despised men, other than their friends ofcourse but as in sexually or romantically. She didn't really have any good experience with them earlier so later she stopped it all altogether and stopped giving it any chances.

He will most probably talk to her about this later.

"How did it happen.. tell me in details." Jungkook asked in a voice much lower than how his lover had asked.

"It happened on the day taehyung punched him." Satomi answered and taehyung gasped right away as he turned to face jungkook who's face got red when that was mentioned.

"No wonder no one complained about us being too loud." Jungkook whispered to taehyung who stiffled a snort as they turned back to them as Satomi began explaining.

"You know he was wearing that bathrobe that day?" Satomi questioned and taehyung didn't hold back his scoff as he repeated, "yeah that bathrobe." And clicked his tongue.

"Uhm so well, when you hit him you were wearing some thick rings I guess so when you gripped his collar.. he got hurt at the chest as well and it started bleeding a little.

We had offered to patch him up that day.. so when we inside.. youra noticed the wound there.. and well.. i asked him to remove the robe to make it easier to treat it." Satomi wasn't used to talking about such things so openly.. she rarely ever even talked about her and youra's sexual life as well. While the other three were total opposite and very open when it came to that so she was hesitating a bit as she explained.

"You don't have to tell them everything you know.. it's okay." Youra said to her as she looked above from the lap with a comforting smile making her single dimple show up but Satomi just shook her head and said.."don't worry, i got this."

"Uhm so.. anyways back to it.

Youra patched up his face from his cheek where he had a few cuts and i was patching up his lips that was literally burst open from the side.. then his chest.

She asked him about what had actually happened between jungkook and him.. and he explained and.. youra was listening to him.. but i don't know.. i got a little side tracked somehow.. i don't even know why and how honestly. Ever since he was flirting with us since the first day he saw us.. i just.. couldn't stop thinking about it..? I told youra about it too and she said she was thinking the same thing..

And so when we three were all together.. and he was shirtless.. and still flirting with us in between.. i suddenly kissed him." Satomi paused in her explaining as she looked away while biting her bottom lip as she chewed the skin of it in a bit of anxiety.

"Oh." Was all jungkook said because he was honestly surprised.. in a more pleasant way actually.. he hadn't expected this. He thought youra would've been the one to make the first move. And taehyung thought it must have been raewoo.. none of the two expected it to be Satomi.

"Mmh yeah. So he..kissed me back and said something like..'do the both of you feel the same? I wouldn't want to kiss one of you and leave the other out?'.. and just.. i don't know.. i felt something pleasant in my heart..so i asked youra to kiss him too.. she did.

And i don't really know how.. one thing led to another.. and that happened." Satomi's face looked like it was on fire as she got done with it and youra couldn't help herself as she leaned in and kissed her cheek and muttered a little.."I'm proud of you."

"Did he.. treat you two okay? You know.. in all ways." Taehyung was the one who asked in all seriousness. The two women were someone who had made a place in his heart as someone he deeply cared for. He just wanted to make sure.

"Yeah he did.. does. In all ways. He put us before himself.. and.. thought about our.. uhm pleasure before himself that day.. he treated us how we wanted to be treated.. Gently.." she pointed to herself and.."a bit hardly.." she pointed at youra who just shrugged her shoulders.

"And.. kept asking us.. 'if it's okay with us if he does this or that.' i had a good time." Satomi completed and youra nodded her head as she said.."i did too. It was amazing. 10/10 would recommend." But that remark earned her a smack on her shoulder from her girlfriend.

"That's amazing Satomi. You deserve it after everything. I'm glad he treated you right." Jungkook smiled at her and she smiled back at him though a blush still painted her cheeks.

After that youra continued,"after that happened. We had to leave because some emergency was there in Lim agency.. and satomi just said she'd come with me. She was just shy to stay alone with him." Youra said the last line in whispers to the other as if the other woman couldn't hear that but that earned a smack from Satomi again.

"Anyways so because i had to leave.. we didn't really get the chance to talk about whatever happened between the three of us.

But next day you called us here again just to spend time together till raewoo is here and also to tell us about that raewoo and tae were fine with each other now.

And you two had gone somewhere i don't know to make out or something but when the three of us were alone again.. raewoo pulled us in his room and said that we should talk.

And he told us.. that he's attracted to both of us and it could turn into romantic feelings very soon and he wants us to know that. And that it's our call if we want anything with him or not because we are already together and our to the public.

Even if we did have sex, it doesn't necessarily has to turn into something more if we don't want that because not everyone is okay with adding someone to their relationship." Youra paused in her sentence as he took a deep breath before continuing.

"That's right, me and taehyung would never want anyone to be added in our relationship even if we happened to find someone attractive. Though that's not really possible either but yeah." Jungkook said as he nodded his head at her to continue and she did..

"Exactly. He told us that even though it's too early to say that, he likes us and feels that way for us and it's growing stronger with every second he spends with us.. and that he feels the urge to protect the both of us.

And asked us to tell how we feel. Satomi was a bit reluctant because you know how she is men.. but she admitted that she felt the same.. and she wasn't really sure about what to think of a relationship together though because we are quite.. okay with each other as two." Youra stopped again as Satomi continued on behalf of her.

"He asked youra to tell how she felt.. she almost had a panic attack when he asked her that because i saw her she was struggling to come in terms with the fact that she liked another man while being in a relationship with me even when i told her i felt the same two.

Because you know how her past has been.. she has made mistakes before and she had a breakdown to me the night before that she felt like she was cheating on me and that it wasn't like that and that she genuinely loved me but she didn't know how she has been falling for him as well at the same time.

He helped her calm down, i did too but he did the most.. i don't know maybe it was his calm voice or his overly huge body hugging her. But she calmed down.

And she told him that she felt the same as well.. but she needed time to think about if she could even do a relationship with another man again after what happened last time.. she told him she was scared." Youra was quiet the whole time Satomi told them about this as she looked at her nails instead to distract herself.

She had no problem on her best friends knowing about this but she kind of felt ashamed of herself when that cheating part was brought on but thankfully Satomi didn't word it that way.

"He told us to think about it, and that we can even take as long as even months if we want to. He's waiting and that he doesn't mind even if it's a no." Satomi continued and taehyung looked surprised the whole time he was mentioned.

"I.. wasn't aware he's that good of a person honestly. I have never really thought of him as someone who would treat someone he likes that way." Taehyung spoke out loud and jungkook said, "i told you he has changed."

"Yeah.. well.. just three days ago we came here when you two were gone for kook's checkup.

We decided to give it a chance but.. we will take it slow.. we won't get in a proper relationship altogether.. but we will take baby steps and see wherever it takes us. But then.." Satomi stopped as she pleaded with her eyes to her girlfriend who chuckled and shook her head before taking over.."we fucked again."

"And not only that, we thought we will give it time individually as well and not just as there three of us together just so you know.. there's no place for any jealousy from any side or any place for insecurities like 'he likes her better' or 'she likes him better'.

The day before yesterday me and him went on a small date.. i wouldn't exactly call it a date but i called him over at mine and satomi's.. it was a home date we basically just watched satomi's latest new movie together and simped over her where she's playing the hot ass villain." She paused and laughed when Satomi hid her face and smacked her for the nth time tonight before continuing.

"And then we cooked, well he cooked i just stayed beside him but one thing led to another.. me and him fucked in the kitchen." Youra said with a smile and satomi was the one who laughed this time at the faces the two men made as they whined, "we didn't need to know that."

"And yesterday, he and satomi had a date as well..he invited her to one of the hotels which is apparently Kim's family business. And he showed her around and they had fun before he took her to the room he had booked for the two of them.." she stopped as she signalled Satomi to continue as she pinched shut her eyes before opening them and giving the others a sarcastic smile..

"Uh well.. he got the room decorated for us like i prefer. He honestly told me we were just going to watch some movie as well and then probably cuddle or something, he asked youra on his date with her and.. i felt too emotional because of his thoughtfulness.. so i kissed him.

And then.. we ended up.. do i even need to say it?" Satomi covered her face once again but youra pulled her hands away and said.."yes you do, i still haven't gotten any details because you were too tired when you returned this morning."

"I need the details too when it comes to you actually." Jungkook said with a smirk and taehyung backed him up saying.."me too. I feel like i practically know nothing about you sometimes. I need the details too."

Satomi looked at them like they had all betrayed them and she whined childishly before starting.."well..I.. god this is so embarrassing why are you doing this to me."

"Deserved." Jungkook showed a thumbs up to her while taehyung said,"embarrassed Satomi is a sight i didn't know i needed to see."

"Because you're adorable like this." Youra smiled at her but she only recieved a glare from her girlfriend.

"Well listen then, i kissed him and then.. he got.. mmh.. aroused?" Satomi looked around and the others were really listening intently.

"It's okay, you can use the word 'hard' or 'horny' we are all adults here." Jungkook teased and taehyung laughed behind him as he continued patting her belly where he could feel the baby moving around time to time.

"Yeah hard. He got hard and he started apologising that he didn't mean to, and that it's okay he will be right back and can take care of himself etc etc but I offered that i can help. He said that i don't have to just because i feel responsible.. but i said no i want to do it but he has to guide me because i don't really have much experience with men and i mostly do well with women only." Satomi was talking a  fastly and trying not to take many pauses to get it over with already.

"He was still saying that it's really okay and i don't have to and to shut him up i kissed him again and then before he could say anything i made him sit on the bed and got on my knees infront of him." Satomi was all red again as she resisted the urge to cover her face once again when she heard the three say something like..

"I feel like a proud girlfriend."

"Wow Satomi i didn't know you have this side to you ms.'im too shy to talk about sex'." That was definitely jungkook.

"Damn.. my brother must be a real good man then." That was taehyung.

"Stop embarrassing me or i won't continue." Satomi looked like she could explode any second and in response she recieved three consecutive and protesting "no! Please continue."

"Thought so. So anyways.. i had the basic idea of how to do things after seeing youra the two times we did it together but i was still quite hesitant.. and it's not like i hage never done it with a man before but it's been like almost a whole decade since i was with a man alone.

But he was really patient with me. I expected him to just give up on me at some point honestly." Satomi said as she clicked her tongue at that.

And jungkook was the one who joked around, only to earn a glare from the woman.."were you that bad at giving a head? I could teach you any day you know. I'm sure taehyung hyung wouldn't mind you watching us if you want to."

"I really don't mind an audience if it's any of you." Taehyung joined him and zipped his lips up when he earned a glare as well. Youra's laughter could be heard about the whole living room as Satomi yelled, "i wasn't that bad~ i am just not used to it."

"Sure. Whatever you say." Jungkook knows he would've been tackled down by the woman by now if he wasn't pregnant.

"I will teach you when raewoo comes back, don't worry, mimi." Youra joined them with a teasing smirk as well.

"Till then our offer still stands." Taehyung commented and satomi gasped as she shook her head.."you all are so mean to me."

"We been knew. Now continue ms. I am bad at blowjobs." Jungkook teased her once again and this time he wasn't spared as Satomi threw a French fry at him that she was eating.

"Fuck you too. Anyways so.. i tried my best to.. uhm suck him off and like.. i almost bit it twice." She shamefully admitted and taehyung and jungkook gasped as they cupped their own junks as they let out.."ouch." Simultaneously.

"I think i really need those lessons." Satomi mumbled to herself but glared at the two men who were about to say something about the offer again.

"Moving ahead, i somehow managed to make him cum. I'm kind of proud of myself for that. Please say you all are proud of me too." Satomi looked down as she pretended to wipe her fake tears and the others laughed before playing along with her anyways as they said what she asked them to.

"But then.. he suggested that he could help me out too.. I couldn't understand what he was saying at first.. because i really felt too gone with just that blowjob. I don't know if he enjoyed it or not but i for sure did and he kept praising me all the time for it too..i was really gone.

That's when he told me that i kept rubbing my thighs the whole time.. i swear i didn't even know i was doing that.. when he mentioned that that's when i realised i was.. uhm.." she suddenly felt a shyness creeping up at her whole figure as she didn't know how say it..

"Aroused?" Taehyung tried to continue..

"Horny?" Jungkook suggested..

"Wet?" Youra asked and Satomi nodded her head in confirmation.

"Yeah.. that. I was uhm wet. And he asked me again that he could help, it doesn't have to be proper sex If I'm not ready for the just the two of us.. he could help in whatever way i felt comfortable but that he would feel bad if i helped him and i would have to take care of myself on my own.

I felt scared of penetration like that on my own If youra is not there because the two times we did it.. she was there to calm me down.. even when it's just me and youra.. i top.. it rarely ever happens that youra does it to me." Satomi looked at youra who was signalling once again that she doesn't have to continue if she doesn't want to, she can stop right there.

But when Satomi shook her head as in its okay, youra spoke.."yeah.. she's just not very fond of penetration in that way, mostly fingers do or i eat her out or something or sometimes she lets me use some relatively smaller toys on her. It rarely ever happens that she lets me use a strap on on her."

"Yeah.. what she said. And he was aware about this because we talked about it after the second time the three of us had fucked.

So that's why he told me that, and i was a bit hesitant but i decided to give in and i suggested him to just.. uhm.. give me a cunnulingus and.. yeah.." Satomi seemed a little tense so to ease her out jungkook joked..

"Was he bad at giving a head too?"

"No!" Both of the women answered quickly.

"It must run in the blood then." Jungkook commented and taehyung gasped at his implication and the pregnant male just winked at him in response, the former actor didn't know why he blushed at his wink but he did anyways.

"Stop being horny for once. And listen to me because you wanted this." Satomi cut their flirting off as she started once again..

"anyways so he ate me out.. real good.. really good. Youra and him can totally compete on who does it better and I'm sure it would be a tie." Hearing that youra smirked as she whispered in her ear.."we can test it out later I'm sure i would be better.. we could even video call him when we do." And licked the younger woman's earlobe whose eyes widened as she cleared her throat and pretended she didn't hear that before continuing once again..

"He ate me out.. but i was too gone like i said, it barely took me a few minutes before i had my orgasm. And i felt really sensitive after that so he hugged me.. we both were literally naked.. i pulled him in a kiss again. And like.. he sat back and pulled me in his lap and i stayed there but.." Satomi felt really shy to continue again but taehyung intervened as he said..

"He was hard again, wasn't he? There's no way he wasn't. It has happened to me and sunshine too many times to not predict that."

"Yeah that's what happened.. and like..how do I even explain.. i was in his lap.. he was hard.. i offered to do.. you know what." Satomi hesitated to continue and jungkook helped her as he said.."sex? Penetration? Offered to let him fuck you? Offered to ride him?"

"Ride him. I offered to ride him. He told me i don't have to, a handjob could do too if i really want to help.. but i wanted that, and asked him if he had any condoms. Thankfully he did so i.. did that.

I felt really safe with him, he was so gentle with me through it all when i was kind of scared it would hurt now that youra wasn't there to keep me calm and collected. I really missed her the whole time.. it would've felt more complete if she was there honestly. But he helped me.. he calmed me.. and just let me do it however i wanted to keep me comfortable with it.

But once we were done with it, he cuddled me. And i talked to him.. and asked him if he even enjoyed it or not? Because.. I'm nowhere near good at it like youra is.. I'm better with women not with men. I was kind of insecure after that.. and he comforted me with that as well and told me he really enjoyed it.. and that he really likes me and youra and he doesn't like us just for the sex part of it.

And i told him i feel the same and then we fell asleep together but then we woke up in the morning and.. uhm.. fucked again but then we got to know that youra had come to pick us up and wake us up and she knew the passcode of the room.. we had no idea she was watching us the whole time in the morning like that. And yeah.. then the three of us made out together for sometime and then came to Jeon mansion so raewoo can pick up his stuff.. and yeah that's all that happened." Satomi ended with a smile and suddenly youra kissed her on her lips.

"What i watched this morning was just too hot. Too fucking hot i could not look away from that." Youra whispered to her as she bit her lip and satomi kissed back as she carded her fingers through her hair and pulled her to sit in her lap as her other hand travelled from her waist to her firm breasts as she squeezed it in her hand gently.

"I want to watch the two of you as well." Satomi whispered back as she swiped her tongue between the elder woman's lips who gave her the access immediately as their tongues fought each other dominance before youra gave away eventually.

"And you can.. once he returns." Youra replied as her own hand went towards satomi's boobs that were a bit bigger than her owns.

"Ladies.. can you not fuck in front of us please." The two men were sitting in disbelief decided to say something but instead of recieving a reply.. Satomi stood up with youra's legs wrapped around her waist as she held her with her hand on her back.

They still didn't stop making out the whole time as they walked towards the room that used to be theirs.. still is theirs and closed the door behind them.

"Looks like i don't really need to talk to Satomi about it." Jungkook said to taehyung as he got up as well on his feet.. pulling his taehyung's hoodie down as he forwarded his hand to his lover who got up as well as he replied.."i guess you don't."

"Want to have a competition with them on who can be louder?" Jungkook suggested with a smirk and the elder man immediately picked him bridal style as he replied..

"Any day."

____________

That's it for this chapter.

I hope you like it. Tell me your thoughts.

It was almost 5.3k words.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.1K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
139K 6.6K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
411K 30K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
41.1K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...