Emilia

By R3b3cca09

sequel to the unwanted twin. set almost immediately after book 1 Nothing is the same anymore. Emilia is brok... More

about the book
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Demon
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38.
chapter 39
note
chapter 40
chapter 41
new book ?
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
note?
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
note
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
note
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
new book?
reunited
chapter 75
note
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91 *bonus*
chapter 91
chapter 92
note
chapter 93
chapter 94
epilogue
third book
demon

note.... again

8.2K 222 50
By R3b3cca09

So I know you all are probably dissapointed by this chapter not being a chapter.
But I started the unwanted twin last year on the 11th June. Since then I've gained 1000s of follows. And the book itself has almost 5 million reads.

I probably lost lots of readers when Damon 'died'. I have plans for the final chapter and epilogue that's gonna make everyone want the next book..... hopefully...

Anyway as it's almost a year since I started this series, I figured it would only be fitting if I published the final chapter on the 11th and I'll publish the epilogue shortly after. Either that or the final chapter will be posted in a few days and the epilogue on the 11th.

Thank you everyone for sticking with these two books the past year

And because I know how annoying notes sometimes can be. New characters in the next book as I've mentioned them vaguely, from Damon's mafia friends, his ex, his future girlfriend and Sienna.

So a bit about them if you're interested in a bit of background info.

Sienna
Head chef at Alesandros new restaurant. She's divorced, her ex took mostly everything in the divorce so she's struggling with rent, she's a foodie just like Alesandro. Shes in her late 30s? (I need to check Alesandros age before I give her a official age as I don't want her more than 5 years younger). She doesn't have any children but always wanted them, her ex never wanted children.

Alesandro doesn't do commited relationships as mentioned, he doesn't trust women around his kids so he's more likely to be reluctant with the relationship however they will end up together at some point.

Clara
She is a undercover spy , she went undercover in Damon's rival gang. Damon let her go back to America where the gang she's in is based. She is from Italy but moved to America. There has been little bits of information about her life on top of some chapters. Enemies to lovers type relationship with Damon.

And yes Dante and Sophia will probably happen. I just need to get rid of Daniel, her current boyfriend.

Mason might get a girlfriend too....

Matteo is going to stay single and probably sleep about alot .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 77.8K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
1.9M 50.3K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
3.4K 185 12
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...
143K 2.9K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...